Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Fast Luck
Feb 2, 1988

Hi guys, it's already been proposed here in this thread but just to make sure everyone is clear, this post is confirmation that the next challenge will take place tomorrow (Sunday) at 3pm EST. See you there!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fast Luck
Feb 2, 1988

Also at this time, I encourage our final four players to participate in the Survivor Rites of Passage. Try to do this before the next immunity challenge if you find the time. In this traditional event, you post a short remembrance of each of the players who have fallen in this game.

Captain Monkey
[No Avatar]

EXAKT Science

HiipFire

Met

Poison Mushroom

Recursive

D. Coil

CirclMastr
[No Avatar]

Rurea

AnonymousNarcotics

Strong Mouse

Jato

garthoneye

Chic Trombone

DoggPickle
Jan 16, 2004

LAFFO

Fast Luck posted:

Also at this time, I encourage our final four players to participate in the Survivor Rites of Passage. Try to do this before the next immunity challenge if you find the time. In this traditional event, you post a short remembrance of each of the players who have fallen in this game.

Captain Monkey
[No Avatar]

EXAKT Science

HiipFire

Met

Poison Mushroom

Recursive

D. Coil

CirclMastr
[No Avatar]

Rurea

AnonymousNarcotics

Strong Mouse

Jato

garthoneye

Chic Trombone

Would it be ok if you linked this part of another season so that I can see in general what people do here? I read a couple seasons but not the endings. I didn't have that much time to research before the game started. Thanks!

Jump King
Aug 10, 2011

Exciting! I prepared a gimmick for when we reached this point. I like fish a surprising amount. I will be assigning each person a fish based on what I think of them. It'll be based on a collection of things ranging from name+avatar to their personality and their playstyle. I tried to mix it up a bit between small aquarium fish and large sportfish so everybody didn't get like, some tuna variety.

Fast Luck posted:

Captain Monkey
[No Avatar]

Phareodus testis

I don't know much about Captain Monkey and I don't think anybody else here does. He was gone before I ever saw him and from what I understand he never even showed up? drat.

This fish doesn't have a common name, just it's scientific name. Just like Monkey doesn't have an avatar. This fish was extinct before humans interacted with it. Just like Monkey. It's living relatives are called Monkey Fish, so that's neat.

Fast Luck posted:

EXAKT Science

Glofish® Tetra, Gymnocorymbus ternetzi
EXAKT Science is a bit similar to Captain Monkey in that they were out before I ever really saw them. This fish will be based on name+avatar and maybe a little of what I know of EXAKT outside this game.

Glofish® are fish genetically modified to glow. They were originally made to to help in scientific studies that used Zebrafish by making the fish easier to see in unclear waters. At some point, a company bought the rights to this genetically modified strain of fish for aquarium sales and they now own the intellectual property of Glofish, it's a beautiful display of capitalism I figure you might appreciate. I didn't pick a specific colour for you but I think you might favour Galactic Purple® or Cosmic Blue®. One more fun fact, if you buy Glofish®, it is illegal for them to reproduce in your aquarium. Amazing.

Tiger Barb, Puntigrus tetrazona

I know Hiip, so this is based on what I understand of his personality and how it affected his gameplay.

The Tiger Barb is smallish fish (hiip is young haha) that for lack of a better phrase, is bratty. It picks fights with larger fish, rips their fins off and swims away before they can do anything about it.

Still, the Tiger Barb is a popular and beloved aquarium fish, one of the most popular in fact. I thin k it's literally the 10th most popular aquarium fish or was at one point. Wish you could have stayed in the game bud.

King Mackerel, Scomberomorus cavalla

I didn't see Met directly in this game, but I felt his influence even across tribes. Met was a strong player and that's why I've given him one of the King Fish. King Mackerel are huge and strong fish, loved by fishermen for their speed and tenacity when fighting. A King Mackerel can get up to 90lbs in size and every pound is used for fighting hard. Met's fake idol play may have been desperate but drat, he never gave up.

Fast Luck posted:

Poison Mushroom

Jack Dempsey, Rocio octofasciata

PMush, she's an interesting person. I like her, but I think she's a bit of a divisive character.

The Jack Dempsey is know for being a colourful and visually interesting fish that also has fun personable mannerisms. On the flipside it's also known for being an aggressive and territorial fish. It can be shy and skittish when first introduced to an aquarium but once it has found it's ground, it doesn't give up an inch. I think Pmush is fun and personable, definitely fun to watch in the game, but can be very stubborn and even abrasive in the right contexts.

Indonesian Coelacanth, Latimeria menadoensis

The Indonesian Coelacanth is an older fish (sorry!) and it was thought to be extinct until it was rediscovered in 1997. Recursive wasn't around all the time, but then when he did show up he was tremendously helpful. I actually really enjoyed working with Recursive when he was around and had some fun times with him, but you know, you have to vote somebody out.

Invisible Jenny, Invisibilis Jennilus

One time I sent D. Coil a pm during the barter game to ask him a question and he responded over an hour later, after the challenge was over. Invisible Jenny isn't a real fish, but if it was, it would be D. Coil

Fast Luck posted:

CirclMastr
[No Avatar]

Atlantic Bluefin Tuna, Thunnus thynnus

Ah CirclMastr. I worked with him, but couldn't stop him from being voted out.

The Atlantic Bluefin Tuna is large and powerful fish, reaching more than 2.5 meters long and over 500lbs in weight. It is beloved and popular around the world, but has been overfished to endangerment. We should all feel guilty bout this as I do for circlmastr.

Mahi Mahi, Coryphaena hippurus

Mahi Mahi translates to strong strong. I think that's how a lot of people saw Rurea going into the merge. I didn't really get to know him that well, even though we started on the same tribe. He seemed nice, but I was relieved a threat had been eliminated.

Fast Luck posted:

AnonymousNarcotics

Peters' elephantnose fish, Gnathonemus petersii

Ah, ANarc. You were a tough competitor. You said in that last challenge you gave the game 100% effort and I truly believe that. You were a strong friend and ally and I was shocked and saddened to see you go.

Elephantnose Fish are very interesting. It actually generates an electrical field it uses to sense things in the water. A lot of it's navigation, communication and food hunting is done through this electrical field. I connect this to ANarc's unique social sense. They are also a charming and intelligent species, having the highest brain to body weight ratio of any vertebrate.

Fast Luck posted:

Strong Mouse

Devil's Hole Pupfish, Cyprinodon diabolis

Strong Mouse was a friendly, dependable guy but had to go through threat after threat of elimination. The executioner's sword was constantly overhead, and while in the end it could not be stopped, it was stayed for a lot longer than what might have been expected. It would have been nice to see you around for longer, but I'm glad you stuck around as long as you did.

The Devil's hole pupfish are an interesting population. The species resulted from some population of pupfish ending up in this particular small cave. Just this one cave. The cave has a small amount of water, the water is very hot and has very little oxygen. In other words this cave isn't suited for fish at all, but this species has survived in it for some length of time. Estimates vary, but it could be thousands of years. This of course makes them a particularly vulnerable species. They depend on one specific stone about 2 metres by 4 metres to lay their eggs on. If the water level drops or raises too much they would die out. Companies that have taken water from the aquifer in the area have posed a threat to these fish, as does just about everything else. In the 2000s, a series of earthquakes killed many of the population when some cave walls collapsed. Still, these fish are on a come back. About 8 years ago their population was 35. Today it is over 100. These fish continue to survive.

Siamese fighting fish, Betta splendens

Jato, I only really started talking to you after ANarc was voted out, but those few game days we had were nice. You were the Last Sexy against an onslaught of Swoles, you tried as mightily as you could and you left with honour

I gave you the fighting fish because first, a fighting fish duh. There are a few other interesting things about these guys though. The fighting fish has an organ called a labyrinth which allows it to breath air directly. This allows them to live in poorly oxygenated water that would be inhospitable to other fish. They can even survive out of water entirely for a short period of time, provided they stay moist.

Swordfish, Xiphias gladius

Swordfish are an elusive, prized fish. Reputed for being the toughest fish to fight, their endurance is legendary. Even when you do catch one, it's not unusual to get hurt by the big pointy part. Garth, you were a respectable friend and foe to different players and I think this description speaks for itself. It's too bad we were on opposing sides.

Fast Luck posted:

Chic Trombone

Trumpetfish, Aulostomus maculatus

First off, I know, but these things are more trombone length anyway. Trumpet fish are a coral fish, friendly and brightly coloured. They are straightforward, literally in that that they generally move in eerily straight lines. They try to blend in or look innocuous by drifting with alongside other fish. A favoured tactic by them is to drift next to passing fish as though they are just passing by and then snapping backward to sneak attack.

Chic, I really enjoyed your presence in this game, you were always fun o talk to, even after the merge when we found ourselves on opposing sides. You played a bit of an under the radar game, but I knew you played hard in your own way. That last challenge was a tough one, and I know you did everything you could before the tribal council. You were a worthy adversary. Sorry I couldn't make a deal with you at the end, but it was too late for me to switch course.

AnAnonymousIdiot
Sep 14, 2013

I want to confess that this was not at all the game I was imagining when I had first threw my lot in this. I had believed that people were far more active than me, and smarter than me. I had believed that this would be something out of The Godfather or Curse of the Golden Flower: grand, surrounded by many rivals who could easily hand me. Instead everything felt so very… laid back. I wished I had followed suit.

I would also lie to confess that I did tarot readings throughout the entire game, and I think this is a good time to share some of them; I’ll not go too much into detail unless anyone asks.

Fast Luck posted:

Captain Monkey
[No Avatar]

I wish I had talked with you, or had been in your tribe so I could understand you better. It seemed you were gone too soon. I had not done any Tarot readings on you at that point mostly because I hadn’t really got into the habit of doing that.

Fast Luck posted:

EXAKT Science

What I had described with Captain Monkey applies to you. It seemed you were gone too soon before you said or did anything to or with your fellow tribemates. The absense of a Tarot reading for Captain Monkey also applies to you unfortunately.

I again say to you what I had to Captain Monkey and EXAKT Science; I wish I knew you; and I wish I did Tarot readings on you. Out of the ousted castaways with the stigma of being a nonpresence, you were probably the second-most pitied of them; you had shown up and tried, and people seemed to have wanted you to stay on.

Much of the above is described again; I wished that I had spoken with you; I wish I had a reading to show. When you had mentioned having an idol, I had figured that it was real and that you ‘using’ it would have assuaged some concerns going into the future. It was afterwards when garth had mentioned an idol being found that I started to ponder that question... Still, that was one heckuva performance you made on Tribal Council; had fooled half the people here.

Fast Luck posted:

Poison Mushroom

Much like everyone here listed so far, I had wished that I had spoken with you or had been shuffled in the tribe with you so I could know you better. Unlike everyone else you were feared and respected as a veteran, along with MMM, and to a degree people felt it in your tribe. This time I do have a reading to show. You had the 9 of Swords reversed along with the Queen of Swords. You had ideas, respected people who were intelligent and you were considered an important figure but was held back by misfortune in that game.

Of the Sexys that I’ve spoken with I confess that I may have spoken with you the least, and I wish I had spoken with you more. You seemed to have been the most chill out of the bunch. The Tarot however described a different tale; you had the 4 of Swords with the Page of Pentacles; fatigued but strong and enthusiastic, and then you got the both the Tower and Strength reversed - being more precariously perched due to an adherence to a status quo while faltering; then you finally had the Knight of Wands with the 7 of Pentacles - I take from it that you had breakthrough outside the game or you had seen your methods pay off in some way before you got ousted.

You were another person who was outed for being a nonpresence, and had only shown up for challenges. As professional as you tried to be, it seemed like you hadn’t shown your presence to the others and they saw you as dead weight. You started with the 9 of Cups reversed and Emperor reversed; exuberant and competitive but not really down to earth. You then went to the Page of Wands and the Star Reversed; you were adhering to the path that you saw in the game but you did not look beyond the path, or that you could not see where you were going. I’d interpret the change into resignation in one way or another.

Fast Luck posted:

CirclMastr
[No Avatar]

I remember the Brotherhood, and I had questioned why you had to be ousted, and found no answer. I did enjoy the Covert Action gameplay you shared with us on Skype, and I do hope the LP and your other game is going well. I would like to invite you to a game of Cards Against Humanity, or some other game, when this is all over.

You had went from being the reversed the reversed Knight of Cups with 5 of Cups, and flip-flopped into different roles; you had the Ace of Cups reversed with the 9 of Pentacles, the Page of Pentacles reversed with the 4 of Swords reversed, and finally the Queen of Cups reversed with the Chariot reversed; throughout the whole time it seemed like you had certain hang-ups or issues going into the game, like you had not really connected with others. But you had plans and were considered a powerful player; despite them being reversed, the Court Cards and Chariot denote an importance and tenacity respectively.

You were the last person to be eliminated by reason of being a nonpresence, and at that point people stopped using that reason, not because people were active now, but because it was starting to feel unfair. I hope things had been well for you since the elimination, and I want to invite you as well for a game of Cards Against Humanity, or perhaps BGO afterwards.

For you the Tarot showed you were conservative and excited with the Empress reverse with the 8 of Cups, but after the merge they showed you feeling lost and almost defeated; you got the 2 of Cups reversed and 6 of Swords reversed signifying a choice that neither outcome satisfies along with the need to escape; finally the 9 of swords showed up along with the Lovers Reversed, expanding the extremes of interest and dissatisfaction. It seemed like things had been unpleasant for you possibly outside the game, if you do not mind my saying.

Fast Luck posted:

AnonymousNarcotics

I… :(

Your ousting was when the game stopped being fun. Out of everyone in the Sexy tribe - and for the rest of the game for that matter, I trust you the most, and I am sorry for voting for you, especially after you told me to vote for garth. That had been the result of the things I had shared with you regarding who had an idol, me being made into a Witch Hunter against MMM, and me breaking under the talks of a couple of people - who will be referred to as w, x, y, and z. The only good thing that came from your ousting was how both idols were gone.

I had spoken with you the most, I enjoyed our talks, and I invite you to play a game with me and the others when this is all done.

On another tangent you had been on a high in the Tarot that had spread out to touch everyone in this game, and afterwards people were depressed. You went from being almost alone with knowledge to one of the most emotional people in my cards, going from the reversed Hermit with Judgement, to reversed 9 of Cups with reversed Moon, to the 3 of Cups with the reversed 3 of Swords, to finally with the 3 of Wands and 4 of Cups. You wore your emotions on your sleeve and made others open up to you by your spirit alone.

Fast Luck posted:

Strong Mouse

While we hadn’t talked that much during the game, I appreciated your presence. People believed you were in charge since the shuffle, and I had believed the same after ANarc’s ousting. These same people would’ve have believed you to be a contender. I also invite you for a game after this game has passed..

The Tarot pictured you as a true gambler, wanting to play things out should an opportunity present itself with enough recklessness. The two cards that followed you the most were The Wheel of Fortune and the World, with opportunity cards on the periphery. You had the reversed Magician and the reversed 10 of Cups, being a joyful individual with knowledge enough presence and knowledge to be considered by others a threat.that held up in the next Tribal Council.

You were the last remaining Sexy and it seemed people wanted you gone just to defang MMM. The Tarot described you feeling blocked or holding back in one way or another, either describing things have been depressing or that there wasn’t an appropriate time to act. I think you deserved to go a little further, if only to see you act on your instinct. Notable cards you had were the Chariot reversed and the 8 of Wands; the former describes having the drive and tactics to win though treated like a doubl-edged sword, . I also invite you to some Cards Against Humanity or BGO if you are up for it.

Fast Luck posted:

garthoneye

I had appreciated your warnings and talks along with Dogg Pickle and I’m sorry that I didn’t believe them. Everything in the readings I did suggested you had plans and were aware of where the wind was blowing. An upright Chariot in one reading, or a Queen card in another. I had believed that I was going to be eliminated at that day until I had been approached about there being a way forward. You were a great Cards against Humanity player, and I hope we can play again soon.

Fast Luck posted:

Chic Trombone

I respect you for going through your obligations in real life along with playing this game, and I’m sorry that I could not persuade at least one person to not vote for you. You kept showing up with some degree of encumbrance, whether it was the 10 of Wands reversed or the 2 of Wands, or the 10 of Swords. A lot of the cards were saying that you were overstretched until the end when it seemed like you had enthusiasm and peace. I hope things go well for you afterwards.

imgay
May 12, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Captain Monkey
[No Avatar]
My Brother told me that we would leave the House at 7:45am on Friday [June 12th 2015] but we did not leave until 7:48am; my Brother is very slow and disorganised in his Travels; I sat in the Car at 7:44am; I read my Natural History Book until my Brother arrived; then I did not read the Natural History Book any more until we were on the Train; as reading on the Car causes me to Salivate excessively and possibly Vomit. The Journey to the Town took Fifty Six (56) Minutes; we passed the Town Post Office at 8:42am; we arrived at the Train Station at 8:45am; the Train was not late; we boarded with out Incident. There are no Photographs from the Train; I was reading my Natural History Book (reading on the Train does not cause me to Salivate excessively or Vomit due to smoother Motion compared to a Car); I tried to avoid Un Due Movements so that I would not provoke the Woman sitting behind me; she was behaving in an Agitated Manner; she said that the Department Of Community Services was putting small Cameras in Bread; with the Intention of spying on the Population's Sexual Habits and Preferences; and selling Information about the Population's Sexual Habits and Preferences to Hollywood; so that Films can be more effectively sold to a Demographic; leading to Increased Profit. This is clearly an incorrect Opinion but I did not put forth an Argument; my Brother sent me a Text Message; the Text Message told me Not To Dare; it said that She Will Stab You; so I refrained from this Behaviour. Here are some Photographs from the Journey in the Car.

EXAKT Science

We arrived in the City at 11:17am; the Station was very Loud; I was over whelmed and frightened; I put my Ear Phones in and thought about the Illegal Exotic Pet Trade. My Brother can not afford a Taxi; he says that he is Not Made Out Of Money (this is True; he is made out of Biological Tissues); we rode on a Bus; the Bus Schedule was not reliable; it was not accurate; I became Frustrated; I Expressed My Self; my Brother said that I should take Photographs to Distract me; he said that People Are Staring At You (this is True); he said that They Will Call The Police (this is Not True; I was not breaking a Law); I took Photographs; shortly after ward the Bus arrived; I took Photographs on the Bus as well. I like the Bus; it is less odorous than the Train (the Train frequently smells of Urine; Cigarettes; Alcohol; Stale Food; Sweat; Other); and smoother in its Motion than a Car; we do not have Buses in the Town; the Town is too Rural; the Town Population is Too Small. The Momentum of the Bus was continuously interrupted due to Traffic; it was a Frustrating Experience; I offered Constructive Criticism to the Driver regarding my Frustrated Emotions and ways in which my Public Transit Consumer Experience could be improved; my Brother said Stop That Right Now; he apologised to the Driver on my behalf; I told him that I did not want to offer an Apology; he said he Did Not Care; he said Be Quiet For Five (5) Minutes Or I Will Sell You. The Window Pane vibrated rapidly; I put my Hand on it; my Fingers whirred; there was a Pattern on the Glass like a black Honey Comb (a Nest of Hexagonal [Having Six {6} Sides] Cells built by Bees); my Brother said that We Can See Out but They (Passers By) Can't See In; this Thought provided a Comfort; I do not like being Looked At.

HiipFire

We visited a Super Market so that my Brother could purchase Cigarettes; I Explored; I attended to Gaps in the Merchandise Facade so that the Retail Assistants would not have to do so; my Brother should not Smoke but he continues to pursue This Foul Habit; he smokes both Tobacco and Marijuana; I urge him to Quit; I hide his Cigarettes; he Swears; he attributes his Smoking to Me and My Behaviours; this Method (Hiding) is ineffective; he simply buys More Cigarettes and I have no way of limiting his access to Money. My Brother became Alarmed because I was gone; he thought that I had wandered on to the Street where I would be Killed in a Collision; but I was not on the Street; I was with the Juice; he said that he will Put Me On A Leash; I will not allow this Indignity.

Met

We ate Lunch in a Plaza surrounded by High Altitude Buildings; my Brother had Moroccan Chicken (Orange in Colour and spicy) with Salad; I had Grilled Fish and Chips; the Fish was afflicted with Green Particles; I scraped these off prior to Consumption; the Chips were good; they had a crisp Exterior and a White Fluffy Interior like Cotton. The City was very busy; my Brother put me in a Corner; he sat in front of me so that I would not have to look at too much; he Protects me in these Ways. We were approached by Feral Pigeons; Pigeons (Columba livia domestica) are a Significant Pest in Urban Areas; however I appreciate their Rainbow Necks; their Sweet Burbling; their Pink Feet; I gave them Chip Fragments; my Brother said Do Not Feed The Pigeons; he said They Will Become Dependent On Humans; he said They Will Never Get A Job.

Poison Mushroom

You should get a job in a super market; you will be paid to put groceries into bags in a safe and efficient manner; if you are dedicated to your job you will eventually become a manager [owner and operator of the super market]; in this case the super market will be awarded to you upon retirement for you to live in with your family; super markets are very large so this is worth the many years of hard work. Other good jobs include a security guard in a museum; a feeder of the fish and other sea creatures in the aquarium; a pilot; an attendant in a zoo or wild life sanctuary; a safari tour guide; a retail assistant in a confectionery shop. I hope that this helps you.

Recursive

I do not run; it hurts my ankles; I am hyper mobile; my joints sprain easily.

D. Coil

If Any Body in this Chat Thread can inform me as to The Eventual Fate of the Semen following Sexual Intercourse via the Anus; I am very curious; I would like to know; I am now afraid to ask in any other Thread; but this Thread is benign.

CirclMastr
[No Avatar]
I am Sorry that I caused so much Offense; I wanted to ask Questions about Semen; I did not realise that Semen is a sensitive topic.

Rurea

I did not Predict this Reaction; I do not understand why Semen is such an explosive Topic; it is simply a Body Fluid; I will remember this for the Future; I will never discuss Semen again.

AnonymousNarcotics

I wish that I had never spoken to the Fab Goons; I sought information; they gave me only fear.

Strong Mouse

I cannot eat the Vegetables; they are too Fibrous and the Bitter Aspect is too Strong; I will vomit; I will become Ill; the Acids in my Bile will attack the Enamel (hard coating) of my Teeth and allow Bacteria access to the inner pulp which will cause Cavities; Abscesses; Gingivitis; etcetera; I do not want to lose my Teeth. I will not Swim; Public Pools are extremely un hygienic; Patrons Urinate in the Water; and Dispose of their Waste in the Water; the Water is very Dirty; it may leak into my Mouth; I will not risk this; furthermore I live inland far from the Ocean; the Creek on my Property is too Shallow to swim in and our Bath Tub is very small; I cannot be Active in the Bath Tub or my Body Mass will cause Intense Spillage; the Water will leak onto the Carpet and damage it; necessitating Expensive Repairs.

Jato

I cannot eat the Leafed Greens; the Colour Green has a Bitter Aspect; it is a powerful Aspect; it overwhelms the Flavour knowledge via a perpendicular Stimulus and is a Stressor; furthermore the Texture is too Ragged; in addition I will not stop being Jewish; I cannot stop being Jewish; I was chosen from Birth by the Almighty to be a Jew; I will carry out my chosen Purpose to the best of my abilities; Please do not Be Difficult.

garthoneye

I can not provide more Information about My Self; my Brother says that I have volunteered too much already; he says that I would be Easy to Track given the Identifying Information on Record; he says that Posters on this Forum will be on the Look Out for a Fat Man in a Yarmulke re arranging the Merchandise at the Wool Worths Super Market between the Hours of 10-11am on a Tuesday and 10-11am on a Sunday so that they may Capture me and sell me into Slavery for Bargain Bin Prices; he says that Posters on this Forum will enlist me on to Pornographic Mailing Lists with out my Knowledge or Consent; he says that they will have Numerous Pizzas delivered to our Property at Great Cost; he says that they will Steal Our Chickens. However I will tell you that I Completed Secondary Schooling at Sixteen (16) Years Old via Distance Education due to Geographical Isolation; I Completed a Bachelor of Natural History Illustration at Twenty (20) Years Old via Distance Education due to Geographical Isolation; I Entertain my self by Walking Long Distances; Trapping and Studying Specimens; Drawing Specimens; Photography of Textures; Photography of Colours; Reading Magazines (my Favourites are National Geographic; Australian Geographic; Vogue; Delicious); reading Articles; Sleeping; Playing the Pianoforte; Visiting the Super Market; Tending My Live Stock; Eating; Having Conversations (Primarily with My Brother and My Homosexual); Gardening; Pretending To Be An Otter; etcetera; finally that my Brother drinks a Great Deal; he becomes Drunk Five or Six (5-6) Nights out of every Seven (per week); he is an Alcoholic.

Chic Trombone

I have my own Bed Room; I do not Intrude upon my Brother's Privacy when he is Engaging in Sexual Intercourse; I Respect his Boundaries; the Exception is when both Parties are Extremely Intoxicated on Alcohol; Marijuana; other Drugs; in that case I wait until the Noises have stopped (Grunts; Screams; Heavy Breathing; etcetera); I return to my Brother's Bed Room and Sleep on the Floor in order to Supervise. Often the Women trip over my body on the way out of the Bed Room; this is an Embarrassment; they are frequently Naked; many of the Women are quite Hirsute (possessing Large Quantities of Body Hair); I do not know why this is the case. Once a Woman entered my Bed Room; she was Extremely Intoxicated; she tried to Kiss Me; she was wearing only a Brassiere (No Under Pants); I said Go Away I Have No Desire For Intercourse; she said that I was a Frigid C*nt; I said I Do Not Enjoy The Sensation Of Orgasm; she Passed Out in my Bed; she remained in this Position until the Morning; luckily I have an En Suite Bath Room [attached to my Bed Room] so I was able to Sleep in the En Suite Bath Room so as not to Disturb her; the Door is lockable so I felt Safe; I woke up Very Early the next Morning (8:00am) but she had already Vanished; my Brother told many Acquaintances that I had Stolen His Girl Friend but this is Un True. Four (4) Months ago a Woman entered my Bed Room following Intercourse with my Brother; she was Not Intoxicated; she was Very Distressed because her Father had Died the previous Day (Cancer of the Oesophagus [the Tube that carries food from the Mouth to the Digestive Organs]); I was very Busy but I allowed her to sit on my Bed and Talk; she mostly Talked about her Regrets with regards to Dis Agreements that she had with her Father; I did not Respond to her because I did not know what to Say; she Cried Extensively; when she had finished Talking I made her a Cheesenut Butter Toast (Toasted Bread; Cream Cheese; Peanut Butter; Gruyère Cheese; placed in the Microwave for Sixty (60) Seconds so that the Cheese Melts [this is a Special Snack]); she seemed Grateful. For the most part the Women leave me in Peace; my Brother tells them not to Speak to me; he says that I am a Holy Fool.

DoggPickle
Jan 16, 2004

LAFFO

Fast Luck posted:

after all the others just came up with gimmicks, no offense - it was very funny, I think my best bet here is to go full-on straight talk. I would also like to reitirate my objection that making comments about jury members is just uncomfortable and weird
Captain Monkey
[No Avatar]
I have no idea who you are, or were, and we never had the chance to meet.

EXAKT Science

ditto above

HiipFire

after we got swapped and I was lucky enough to have OG swole numbers by 1, you were the easiest target. It also made me laugh that I could legit have a son your age without without even being a prom mom :laffo:

Met

you had us all fooled with the fake idol and I'm actually really proud because I feel like I was the lynchpin, that last 1% that got Dcoil to vote with us and to split the votes just to be safe. I respect that you were that victim of bad luck at the tribe swap and had to fight from a losing position, and I respect your fake idol play. From what I can tell, you VERY NEARLY succeeded with it. props

Poison Mushroom

It's not that I had a problem with you as a person... we just didn't really get along. I tend to ask the annoying questions for the sake of pure knowledge, and that puts some people off. My comments at the actual tribal were honestly extremely rushed and came out poorly. On the other hand, you were consistently rude to the Jeff, and loving complained A LOT. You also seemed to form a bond with Chic which was "bad thing" and needed to be halted. This was also an easy vote as you were the last remaining sexy on the swapped tribe, so none of that other stuff even matters.

Recursive

I don't recall any actual conversations with you, although your avatar will forever haunt my memories from that one puzzle game because it seemed to be the one filling my page at every turn, like my sticking point. I also think who ever did that video inside a video inside a video thing for your vote was a genius. I actually don't know who that was ATM.

D. Coil

GRAAAHHH D.Coil. The PM's that I exchanged with you were awesome. You knew the game really well and seemed committed and a fun person to play with. When I assured you that you were not the bottom of 5, in order to get your vote for the met split, I actually meant it. Then I dunno, you just never showed up again!!! You left us basically no choice. Sorry mate

CirclMastr
[No Avatar]
made friends early on with little to no information, and then you were gone by the merge? I didn't know what happened and I'm still a little confused about the details.

Rurea

:cry: my bff. I would NEVER have voted for Rurea if I wasn't under the impression that his second non-council vote would immediately lead to his Technical Knockout. That is exactly why that one tribal went to minute 59, and if you're still the same dude that wanted to be BFF's before, I'm sure you can understand my reasoning there

AnonymousNarcotics

I couldn't trust you yet. You also did some things that messed with my gameplay and if we were supposedly allies in some way, I would have liked a heads up. In the end, your OWN distrust caused your ouster ;) and a completely different scenario for the remainder of the game.

Strong Mouse

I attempted a skype talk, never heard back. On the wrong end of numbers. Bad luck. Easy pick

Jato

thought you were funny. Liked you a lot from the few words here and there. You never attempted to contact me. Wrong end of numbers. Easy pick

garthoneye

Mad respect. At that point in the game, I had to make a decision that would ultimately benefit ME the most. There were too many power players left. I stuck to my word and DID NOT VOTE for you, as we had agreed, and still managed to concoct a very specific plot where I could get you out without voting for you myself. I do miss you though man. I wish you had talked more though, and I miss your new avatar =D

Chic Trombone

[b] probably the most serious and honest person in the entire game. I know even if I make it to the end I won't have your vote, but I still don't understand your logic about what is honesty and what is not. You lied to people on multiple occasions. Straight up lied. Plus, you expected me to back up your ill-conceived lies when the only thing it did was to damage my own game. I made the biggest mistake possible on Survivor and I BELIEVED you when you told me that you would not go bonkers or act weird if I told you my vote ~10 minutes before council, yet you completely attempted to destroy me during the entire thing/ 99% of which was bad perception or outright lies. Someone laughed and called it a "front side" afterward and made fun of me, and I deserved it. BTW, I was well aware from EVERY OTHER PERSON STILL PLAYING, that you were going to vote for me! LOL I could have made up a HOPE story at the last minute and maybe changed your vote, because up til this point, I've had ZERO votes against me, and that one vote fucks up my record, but I did the HONEST thing and told you the truth. So you repaid me with snarkiness and bitterness during Tribal Council. and still voted for me.

Lovely ladies and dapper gents, this is exactly why blindsides exist.

FYI CHic was also the ONLY person to cut my rope during the plate-smashing/mannequins filled with gibs challenge. If she hadn't done that, I would have won pretty much by default instead of other people making deals etc.

DoggPickle
Jan 16, 2004

LAFFO
errr oops my formatting got a little weird there, but I think the general points come across. I don't want to edit and get in trouble. I previewed but apparently didn't pan down to the end. Oh well :dance:

Jump King
Aug 10, 2011

I'm here and ready to have fun

Jump King
Aug 10, 2011

fl please post my bug video

DoggPickle
Jan 16, 2004

LAFFO
I've got my redbulls on hand, both sweet and salty snacks that are not messy per the keyboard.I've set up a sort of awkward, yet usable place to keep playing where I can plug in my laptop when it dies. I have my ipad on full charge in case of emergency. I have turned the AC down to 67 for maximum awakedness (I wish I could pump extra oxygen like a casino :lol:) I have two beers in case I start getting stressed. I have some calming and WAKING videos set up to go on youtube. Short of actual :drugs:, pretty sure I'm as ready as possible.

My only regret is not having eaten properly, but I was stressed out and not able to be hungry. DOH.

If I do something idiotic in the first 5 minutes, you are all welcome to laugh, because I will after all this prep. :laffo:

Jump King
Aug 10, 2011

I left my stimulants at home sadly, but I've got heart

imgay
May 12, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
u have pee bucket?

Jump King
Aug 10, 2011

imgay posted:

u have pee bucket?

I already pee my pants on the regular so it's no biggie

Fast Luck
Feb 2, 1988

You've all come a long way. It's now time for the final Individual Immunity Challenge.

This challenge will be one of Endurance Posting. All four of you will be required to make a post at least once every 5 minutes based on the forums post timestamps. You may post more frequently than that, but you must always have one post at most 5 minutes apart from your last one - again, judging by forums timestamps, which is all we have. If there are six minutes between the timestamps on your posts, you will be eliminated from this competition.

SPECIFIC RULES - READ CAREFULLY. I WILL NOT GIVE SECOND CHANCES FOR ERRORS.

Spelling and end-of-sentence punctuation will count. Don't be pedantic about color or colour, all three forms of English are acceptable here. If you make an error in a post, you won't be eliminated, but your post will not count and we will not be notifying you if a post is wrong. It's your responsibility to proofread your own posts.

You cannot plagiarize, not even paraphrasingly or partially. You need to be making one hundred percent original thoughts here. You may also not reword your own previous posts. If we suspect you of just rephrasing the same statement, we'll make a judgment call and eliminate you.

You will be required to post about certain subjects. I will post a subject as well as how many sentences your posts must contain. I want you to post your thoughts, opinions, concerns, interests, etc. regarding each subject. After I issue a subject change, you will get one grace post on the previous subject. This grace post will count as a valid post. Additional posts after that point must pertain to the new subject.

Always check the prior page to make sure the New Subjects post wasn't bottom-paged.

No quoting allowed at all.

Absolutely no editing your posts.

As usual, no out of thread communication is permitted.

Spectators, please refrain from posting during this competition.

If you screw up, if a post is wrong, or you have bad grammar or forgot to switch topics, we will not alert you. It's your responsiblity to keep up and monitor your own posts. We will only post to announce an elimination or to give warnings if we think you're going too far off the reservation in your posting direction.

Does anybody have any questions?

imgay
May 12, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dEwjogp4wIo

Jump King
Aug 10, 2011

How strict are the grammar requirements here? I do not have a high school education so I'm not completely familiar with the Queen's english.

imgay
May 12, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Fast Luck you are an rear end in a top hat, you said you wouldn't do this

Jump King
Aug 10, 2011

how frequently are subjects changed

AnAnonymousIdiot
Sep 14, 2013

Is there a required work count for each post, or a minimum sentence requirement?

Fast Luck
Feb 2, 1988

MMM Whatchya Say posted:

How strict are the grammar requirements here? I do not have a high school education so I'm not completely familiar with the Queen's english.
It's ultimately going to be based on my own judgment, though I'll consult other people about what they think if something is borderline. I don't plan on eliminating people for something murky, but if something is clearly wrong I will do so.

DoggPickle
Jan 16, 2004

LAFFO

imgay posted:

u have pee bucket?

This is my on major concern. I have to run up two flights of stairs to pee, then run back, hopefully with some handwashing in there. If I lose because I had an epic pee, I will be saddogg. But I am not peeing in a bucket or pooping in a sock no matter HOW much I want that $75 bucks. :lol:

imgay
May 12, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Your kitchen sink is also a viable tiolet though

DoggPickle
Jan 16, 2004

LAFFO
Also is there any way to clarify the exact timing requirements? I am finding them slightly murky?
Do you have to make multiple posts, and just keep it up everytime within 5 minutes?
I don't want to sound stupid. I just want to get it right

AnAnonymousIdiot
Sep 14, 2013

It also feels like the game has already started...

Fast Luck
Feb 2, 1988

MMM Whatchya Say posted:

how frequently are subjects changed
Every 15 minutes to start with, but it may stretch to 30 minutes down the line. If it does, I will announce that along with the new subjects when I post them.

DoggPickle
Jan 16, 2004

LAFFO
Also, can I go pee first? I just did like 5 minutes ago, but now I really have to go again.

Fast Luck
Feb 2, 1988

AnAnonymousIdiot posted:

Is there a required work count for each post, or a minimum sentence requirement?
There will be sentence requirements as outlined in the challenge post, and to be issued when the time comes.

Fast Luck
Feb 2, 1988

Go pee now if you gotta. We'll be starting probably in around 5 minutes.

DoggPickle posted:

Also is there any way to clarify the exact timing requirements? I am finding them slightly murky?
Do you have to make multiple posts, and just keep it up everytime within 5 minutes?
I don't want to sound stupid. I just want to get it right
Timing requirements are not murky. I will look at the timestamp of your previous valid post. I will look at the timestamp of your subsequent valid post. If there are 5 minutes or fewer between those timestamps, you're good. If it's 6 or over, you're out.

DoggPickle
Jan 16, 2004

LAFFO
Are unrelated posts allowed, like "MY LAPTOP IS DEAD, SWITCHING NOW". etc?

Jump King
Aug 10, 2011

I already peed

AnAnonymousIdiot
Sep 14, 2013

Not to sound off-topic, but I had the impression that this was going to involve some video call involving the need to exercise until our bodies drop.

Fast Luck
Feb 2, 1988

DoggPickle posted:

Are unrelated posts allowed, like "MY LAPTOP IS DEAD, SWITCHING NOW". etc?
It's not particularly disallowed, but off-topic posts don't count for anything, and if you take 10 minutes to get on a different laptop, you'll still be out.

DoggPickle
Jan 16, 2004

LAFFO
I have also peed. Thank you!

DoggPickle
Jan 16, 2004

LAFFO
I feel like my pedantic and specific clarifications have been answered. I am good to go. I am fully aware that I will do something stupid at some point, and that will be my downfall. Good luck everyone!!!! :dance:

Fast Luck
Feb 2, 1988

We are now beginning. Your first valid post must be within 5 minutes of this post. It must contain at least three complete sentences.

Your first subjects are your weaknesses:

AnAnonymousIdiot - Talk about working quickly.
DoggPickle - Discuss typos.
imgay - Talk about making effort in posting.
MMM - Discuss the reliability of your internet.

DoggPickle
Jan 16, 2004

LAFFO
I am aware that I make many spelling mistakes. Many of those mistakes are due to auto-correct. I also don't care about my mistakes.

imgay
May 12, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Effort posting is a dumb concept. Effort posters are making up for the lack of direction in their own lives. I do not like to spend my time on posting and only intend to provide content.

AnAnonymousIdiot
Sep 14, 2013

I believe working quickly involves having some kind of plan thought out before getting to the actual work. By having a plan thought out before working one would not need to pause or stall for one reason or another. Another thing to consider though not as sound as planning ahead is to not drag for too long on one subject or another; go from point to point without stopping for no good reason.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jump King
Aug 10, 2011

The reliability of my internet is a tricky thing to pin down. One of the problems I have with pinning it is determining what internet is mine. I am a wandering nomad and frequently post from different places.

• Locked thread