Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
a misanthrope
Jun 21, 2010

:burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug:

rezatahs never post in my thread again

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Atticus_1354
Dec 10, 2006

barkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbark

thathonkey posted:

some kind of hard plastic i heard the most important part of making the paint last is to clean and prep before painting

Just look up YouTube videos on people duracoating or cerakoting their rifles. Even if you don't use the fancy paint the prep will be the same.

BrutalistMcDonalds
Oct 4, 2012

Lipstick Apathy
I also went to a gun show this last weekend and had a long, involved conversation about 7.62x39 and x54R with an ammo merchant who sounded exactly like Boomhauer.

:3:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2GGA1a4nyVs

Psycho Society posted:

uh fine just don't tell TFR you are putting the scope in the inferior scout position they will flay you alive.
with what? I've got a Mosin :smug:

rezatahs
Jun 9, 2001

by Smythe

Professor SJW posted:

sorry mang but if you don't understand why a self-proclaimed leftist praising the cia is insanely funny then ummm lmbo

EorayMel
May 30, 2015

WE GET IT. YOU LOVE GUN JESUS. Toujours des fusils Bullpup Français.
shut the gently caress up and post more guns

like this one :flashfap:

Only registered members can see post attachments!

social vegan
Nov 7, 2014

EorayMel posted:

did ur finger fall off

Filthy Hans
Jun 27, 2008

by Fluffdaddy

(and can't post for 10 years!)

EorayMel posted:

JB50
Feb 13, 2008

EorayMel posted:

That barrel shroud is incredibly dangerous according to some politicians.

Sweaty IT Nerd
Jul 13, 2007

JB50 posted:

It's not the complain about liberal politics thread

Cactus Ghost
Dec 20, 2003

you can actually inflate your scrote pretty safely with sterile saline, syringes, needles, and aseptic technique. its a niche kink iirc

the saline just slowly gets absorbed into your blood but in the meantime you got a big round smooth distended nutsack

JB50 posted:

:getout:

JB50
Feb 13, 2008

more like :getin:

Filthy Hans
Jun 27, 2008

by Fluffdaddy

(and can't post for 10 years!)

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
hickok forty five here

EorayMel
May 30, 2015

thathonkey posted:

hickok forty five here

https://youtu.be/hJSv9HRioP0?t=37

rezatahs
Jun 9, 2001

by Smythe
i like when he says "lets smoke some pot"

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012

rezatahs posted:

i like when he says "lets smoke some pot"

heh heh yeah he has fun :downs:

Fasdar
Sep 1, 2001

Everybody loves dancing!
Like what amounts of guns + youtube subscribers do you need before you reach critical mass and companies start sending you guns?

Haptical Sales Slut
Mar 15, 2010

Age 18 to 49

thathonkey posted:

hickok forty five here

I wish he was my gramps :3

TheSpamalope
Dec 30, 2008

by sebmojo
Lipstick Apathy

Professor SJW posted:

lmbo

SpaceClown
Feb 13, 2016

by FactsAreUseless
somebody here might know better than I, can you still bypass the firearms act of 1986 with the right forms and paying the right fees to get a new machine gun in the machine gun registry regardless of a Class III license?
e: nevermind I see here that's a clause reserved for if you're selling them to the government. gently caress.

e2: do you think if common sense gun control laws got passed we would see an ease of restrictions on machine guns?

SpaceClown fucked around with this message at 08:49 on Mar 8, 2017

Ork of Fiction
Jul 22, 2013

SpaceClown posted:

somebody here might know better than I, can you still bypass the firearms act of 1986 with the right forms and paying the right fees to get a new machine gun in the machine gun registry regardless of a Class III license?
e: nevermind I see here that's a clause reserved for if you're selling them to the government. gently caress.

No, but I remember hearing you can get a dealer's license to get a demo piece under the pretense that you're a representative taking a sample weapon to show to prospective buyers in law enforcement + military. So, basically just that first part where I said no.

Crab Dad
Dec 28, 2002

behold i have tempered and refined thee, but not as silver; as CRAB

SpaceClown posted:

e2: do you think if common sense gun control laws got passed we would see an ease of restrictions on machine guns?

No.

Get a dealer's license or possibly start a company that rents them out to movie productions and reenactment groups. That's the only way I know of people having them legally in CA.

But honestly stop being creepy. It's not that great after the first couple magazines.

SpaceClown
Feb 13, 2016

by FactsAreUseless

LingcodKilla posted:

No.

Get a dealer's license or possibly start a company that rents them out to movie productions and reenactment groups. That's the only way I know of people having them legally in CA.

No poo poo, thanks for the instantly obvious, unfun answer, dude. I totally didn't already come to that conclusion within 5 seconds of reading up on regulations.

quote:

But honestly stop being creepy. It's not that great after the first couple magazines.

I don't tell you how to live your life, bud. You seem like the kinda person who tells a guy that owns a historic race car "I don't see the point, it's not that great after the first couple pulls."

Crab Dad
Dec 28, 2002

behold i have tempered and refined thee, but not as silver; as CRAB

SpaceClown posted:

No poo poo, thanks for the instantly obvious, unfun answer, dude. I totally didn't already come to that conclusion within 5 seconds of reading up on regulations.

I don't tell you how to live your life, bud. You seem like the kinda person who tells a guy that owns a historic race car "I don't see the point, it's not that great after the first couple pulls."

No, I specifically hope you do drive a race car as fast as possible. Push the limits dude.

Psycho Society
Oct 21, 2010
It would probably be for the best the US didn't let spaceclown own firearms at all. I don't want to read about him on the news

mikerock
Oct 29, 2005

EorayMel posted:

Bork bork bork

SpaceClown
Feb 13, 2016

by FactsAreUseless

Psycho Society posted:

It would probably be for the best the US didn't let spaceclown own firearms at all. I don't want to read about him on the news

Oh please, mass shootings are so loving basic. Do I look like a basic bitch to you?

My genocide crusade will involve chemical terrorism, specifically white phosphorus deployed from DIY quadrocopters in areas with high foot traffic.

Not only do I get to horrifically maim people in a way that isn't restricted with a registry, but I also get to ruin a semi-popular hobby!
BONUS SUFFERING :q:

e: don't v& me cia

SpaceClown fucked around with this message at 09:25 on Mar 8, 2017

Sophy Wackles
Dec 17, 2000

> access main security grid
access: PERMISSION DENIED.

^^ why the gently caress would you write something like that on a forum heavily monitored by government agencies? Why would you write that at all? Please never buy a gun of any kind.

SpaceClown
Feb 13, 2016

by FactsAreUseless

Pawn 17 posted:

^^ why the gently caress would you write something like that on a forum heavily monitored by government agencies? Why would you write that at all? Please never buy a gun of any kind.

too late they are alrea

Cactus Ghost
Dec 20, 2003

you can actually inflate your scrote pretty safely with sterile saline, syringes, needles, and aseptic technique. its a niche kink iirc

the saline just slowly gets absorbed into your blood but in the meantime you got a big round smooth distended nutsack

SpaceClown posted:

do you think if common sense gun control laws got passed we would see an ease of restrictions on machine guns?

hahahahahahahaha

hahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahaah

Cactus Ghost
Dec 20, 2003

restrictions on machine guns are never getting loosened pretty much exclusively because of people like you

mikerock
Oct 29, 2005

Hunter S Thompson was peak America. Shooting MGs with Conan while high as loving balls and not hurting anyone. RIP.

social vegan
Nov 7, 2014

could u ever kill someone by throwing abullet at them with a jai alai cuppula

TheSpamalope
Dec 30, 2008

by sebmojo
Lipstick Apathy

social vegan posted:

could u ever kill someone by throwing abullet at them with a jai alai cuppula

Whst if you threw a person rrally hard at a bullet

social vegan
Nov 7, 2014

TheSpamalope posted:

Whst if you threw a person rrally hard at a bullet

someone please do the math

rezatahs
Jun 9, 2001

by Smythe
i just did the math and turns out guns rule

bang! bang! :clint:

social vegan
Nov 7, 2014

u heard him, boiz. today I'm going to talk about uzis, uzis are little guns that shoot little bullets a lot of them in counterstrike source at my enemies bullets handles and guns the trifecta of death as they call it

new friend from school
May 19, 2008

by Azathoth

scrubs season six posted:

I've been going to the range drunk as gently caress because if someone breaks into my house there's a 75% chance I'll be drunk as gently caress at the time so I need to be able to effectively defend myself in that condition.

Train like you fight

TheSpamalope
Dec 30, 2008

by sebmojo
Lipstick Apathy

social vegan posted:

u heard him, boiz. today I'm going to talk about uzis, uzis are little guns that shoot little bullets a lot of them in counterstrike source at my enemies bullets handles and guns the trifecta of death as they call it

Yes it's true i did Uzi shooting on counterstrike but the old one of that not the new one or the newer old one so this does not apply to those ones anyway it's true it's absolutely true what can happen when you fire the Uzi bullets everywhere real fast but littler ones than a normal bullet s littler than pistol bullets littler than rifle bullets littler than dual pistol bullets and also very fast faster than a normal bullets for SURE when i did shot someone i say thats a spicy tomale(bullet but i dont say bullet)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

EorayMel
May 30, 2015

Aren't full auto :siren: machine guns :siren: easier to get as a citizen in the Czech republic because of the lack of an ATF or something?

• Locked thread