Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

WindwardAway
Aug 22, 2022

Set your life on fire. Seek those who fan your flames.

EGalz18 posted:

Radio was a private day action per Cube's flip. We received and responded at the beginning of N2.

Ah, never mind then, I thought I was onto something but apparently not 😂

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

EGalz18
Aug 5, 2023

I LOVE WORDS. THAT'S ALL.

WindwardAway posted:

Ah, never mind then, I thought I was onto something but apparently not 😂

No worries. This radio is the gift that keeps on giving 🤣

Mekchu
Apr 10, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

WindwardAway posted:

Crap, sorry, I just moved my vote 😂
Go for ANarc

oh ok

##vote anarc

AnonymousNarcotics
Aug 6, 2012

we will go far into the sea
you will take me
onto your back
never look back
never look back

WindwardAway posted:

I don't think it was N2, wasn't that the night Cube killed Zoya? Which is why we voted him out, if I'm not wrong.

Didn't somber kill either Zoya or Sandwolf that night with the pgo? Do we know which it was?

mycelia
Apr 28, 2013

POWERFUL FUNGAL LORD

My brain is straight up not working so with apologies I'm going to hop on the ##vote anarc train without much further analysis. Don't stay up on Sunday night playing video games when you have important meetings the next day, kids.

JosefStalinator
Oct 9, 2007

Come Tbilisi if you want to live.

Grimey Drawer

AnonymousNarcotics posted:

Yeah merk is not off my scumdar - he has been really shady in fam chat. But I guess this is fine for today ##vote zz

Sorry if I'm missing something, why does ypm's action failing make cube scum?

These both seem like weak and scummy posts - the first a hedgebetting "ah well time to bus", the latter a weak attempted defense of a scumbro

Anarch is a good call ##vote anarch

I know I haven't been super engaged in this game. But I feel good about this vote ##vote js sorry dad

Throwing my child overboard though, feels very bad :negative:

I didn't do anything N1 so I didn't get a notification if I was blocked or not. I'm a commuter basically and became untargetable on N2 but that's the only thing I've done

Btw anarch elaborated on this in famchat a bit flavor wise, surprised they didn't do so here. I still can't tell if anarch is just a super disengaged townie or just super lurky

JosefStalinator
Oct 9, 2007

Grimey Drawer

Tired Moritz posted:

i have an idea of who to check, but idk if josef is the right choice but I havent reread.

Feel free to sniff me - I haven't visited anyone, and only been visited.

Maerlyn
Jun 29, 2003

Everything at once
the evil step-son

This av has been socialized, viva la Revolución

I can't believe they're letting this guy just run amok sniffing people, smh

I want to reread that post from TM to see who else he marked, merk and....I don't remember the 3rd.

Tired Moritz
Mar 25, 2012

wish Lowtax would get tired of YOUR POSTS

(n o i c e)
TPC

WindwardAway
Aug 22, 2022

Didn't somber kill either Zoya or Sandwolf that night with the pgo? Do we know which it was?

Zoya, I believe?

WindwardAway
Aug 22, 2022

JosefStalinator posted:

These both seem like weak and scummy posts - the first a hedgebetting "ah well time to bus", the latter a weak attempted defense of a scumbro

Anarch is a good call ##vote anarch

Throwing my child overboard though, feels very bad :negative:

Btw anarch elaborated on this in famchat a bit flavor wise, surprised they didn't do so here. I still can't tell if anarch is just a super disengaged townie or just super lurky

Huh, ok. Hard to tell when they're just not talking much.

WindwardAway
Aug 22, 2022

Maerlyn posted:

I want to reread that post from TM to see who else he marked, merk and....I don't remember the 3rd.

I think it's pretty normal to let dogs sniff people. They sniff around even when they're told not to!

Somberbrero
Feb 14, 2009

ꜱʜʀɪᴍᴘ?
It feels sketchy how quickly this vote materialized. Josef is openly opportunistic and their interactions with two flipped scum are very strange. I don't trust the anarc vote.

WindwardAway
Aug 22, 2022

If everything is as claimed by TM, it would imply one of the following:

1. Maer visited me on N1, N2 or N3.
2. Maer visited TPC on N1 or N2, and TPC tracked the honeysuckle onto me.
3. Maer visited Josef on N1 as claimed, and Josef visited TPC or me on N2, or me on N3.

I think that's where we're at.

WindwardAway
Aug 22, 2022

Somberbrero posted:

It feels sketchy how quickly this vote materialized. Josef is openly opportunistic and their interactions with two flipped scum are very strange. I don't trust the anarc vote.

It's been there for a while, I just moved my vote to Josef after seeing YPM vote there and then moved back because I had a thought that we could either clear or catch Josef with TM's sniffing.

WindwardAway
Aug 22, 2022

Frankly, I don't really trust either of ANarc or Josef, but also, if ANarc commutes tonight then nobody is gonna be able to target them with actions and we're gonna probably spend tomorrow wagoning them again anyway.

Rhymes With Clue
Nov 18, 2010

POE
Maer--I think her story sounds a bit cockeyed. She knows, from Keats's flip, where the ship can possibly go.
ANarc--who if they turn out to be town at least we can all say we didn't get her D1
Josef--if someone is pursuing Maer I think Josef is the most likely, and if it's true I think one of Maer or her pursuer is scum

A little less POE-ey
Merk--hard to trust despite having led us to zzyzx
EGalz--something about that radio result is still bothering me

JosefStalinator
Oct 9, 2007

Grimey Drawer

WindwardAway posted:

3. Maer visited Josef on N1 as claimed, and Josef visited TPC or me on N2, or me on N3.

I can't visit, so I did not visit you or anyone at any point.

I kinda got lost in some of the sniff chat - has Maer made a claim that contradicts my inability to visit anyone?

Rhymes With Clue
Nov 18, 2010

Maerlyn posted:

You should feel pretty good about being marked with a good smell tbh

Rhymes With Clue
Nov 18, 2010

Somberbrero posted:

I feel better about Josef than Maer. Partly based on something I said in the glacier chat combined with N1 results. I feel like I pretty strongly hinted in chat at a town power role and the N1 flip was VT Sub Rosa. Wouldn't they have rather hit a PR? But on the other hand veteran scum would be much more leery of SR than of me.

Tired Moritz
Mar 25, 2012

(n o i c e)
im really worried that we havent gotten a captain claim yet... i think at some point if we had no headway, everyone should claim if they are passenger/crew tomorrow

WindwardAway
Aug 22, 2022

JosefStalinator posted:

I can't visit, so I did not visit you or anyone at any point.

I kinda got lost in some of the sniff chat - has Maer made a claim that contradicts my inability to visit anyone?

No, but that was why you're under suspicion fmpov, because one of you/Maer had to have visited me (or TPC before N3, or Maer visited someone who wasn't you, who visited me, and didn't claim, therefore that visitor would be scum).

The notion is because I have both Maer's and TPC's scents on me as of N3, I had no scents on me on N1 (sorry, think I misstated but Maer could NOT have visited me then), and TPC definitely visited me N3 but supposedly Maer did not. And she only claims to have visited you before, meaning you should be the only other player with her scent on you. And you claim that you don't visit, so it shouldn't have spread from you. So someone is lying, and I don't think it's TM.

Rhymes With Clue
Nov 18, 2010

Tired Moritz posted:

im really worried that we havent gotten a captain claim yet... i think at some point if we had no headway, everyone should claim if they are passenger/crew tomorrow

https://images-ext-1.discordapp.net...IIFfq/giphy.mp4

Rhymes With Clue
Nov 18, 2010

Actually the navigator, nt the captain

WindwardAway
Aug 22, 2022

Tired Moritz posted:

I don't believe there's a captain. Salad opened the game with "this is your captain speaking" so it probably isn't a flavor in the game.

We already have a couple confirmations of crew/passenger claims, btw, plus TPC's cop confirmations on a handful (N1 Cube, N2 Maer, N3 me).

WindwardAway
Aug 22, 2022

Rhymes With Clue posted:

Oh
Yeah, although I'm wondering if there's any reason they wouldn't claim, other than if they're scum?
Tbh I can't think of any, but I can tell you for a fact that dishwashers and laundry boys are probably last in line to inherit the navigator role lol. Idk what else has been outed as roles.

JosefStalinator
Oct 9, 2007

Grimey Drawer

WindwardAway posted:

No, but that was why you're under suspicion fmpov, because one of you/Maer had to have visited me (or TPC before N3, or Maer visited someone who wasn't you, who visited me, and didn't claim, therefore that visitor would be scum).

The notion is because I have both Maer's and TPC's scents on me as of N3, I had no scents on me on N1 (sorry, think I misstated but Maer could NOT have visited me then), and TPC definitely visited me N3 but supposedly Maer did not. And she only claims to have visited you before, meaning you should be the only other player with her scent on you. And you claim that you don't visit, so it shouldn't have spread from you. So someone is lying, and I don't think it's TM.

Interesting, in that case, Maer is (probably) lying and is scum, unless some other visits caused it. They've pinged me a few times already, and it's probably a better vote than disengaged/lurking anarch.

##vote maer

Rhymes With Clue
Nov 18, 2010

WindwardAway posted:

Oh
Yeah, although I'm wondering if there's any reason they wouldn't claim, other than if they're scum?
Tbh I can't think of any, but I can tell you for a fact that dishwashers and laundry boys are probably last in line to inherit the navigator role lol. Idk what else has been outed as roles.

No I'm the navigator. Whatcha think, should we go to Vancouver? I'm thinking no.

Maerlyn
Jun 29, 2003

Everything at once
the evil step-son

WindwardAway posted:

Did TM say the marked person being visited doesn't matter, it's if they visit others? That doesn't make sense though, because I have not visited you at all.

Rhymes With Clue posted:

Have I told you how lovely your navigator cap is?

(Please take me to Vancouver 🥺🥺)

Maerlyn
Jun 29, 2003

Everything at once
the evil step-son

Posted before I saw RWC's post, how cruel

Tired Moritz
Mar 25, 2012

(n o i c e)
im gonna believe theres some kind of busdrive scenario

WindwardAway
Aug 22, 2022

Rhymes With Clue posted:

No I'm the navigator. Whatcha think, should we go to Vancouver? I'm thinking no.

OH
that was your claim, lol
Ok then
If you don't feel like going to Vancouver, we can just vote Maerlyn today tbh

WindwardAway
Aug 22, 2022

Maerlyn posted:

Did TM say the marked person being visited doesn't matter, it's if they visit others? That doesn't make sense though, because I have not visited you at all.

Have I told you how lovely your navigator cap is?

(Please take me to Vancouver 🥺🥺)

Yeah, it seems like it's only passed when marked people visit, and not when marked people are visited. Because I also thought that's how TPC would've gotten honeysuckle on then, but then reread TM's role claim and that wasn't what he'd said.

Maerlyn
Jun 29, 2003

Everything at once
the evil step-son

WindwardAway posted:

This doesn't track though heh because if I'm scum, I would not be concerned with you or TPC... When did you reveal the random RB ability, was it before or after I supposedly visited you? That's the only reason scum me would have bothered, the TPC crew/passenger check is seemingly nothing for scum.

Maybe that does line up (I honestly don't know) but I have not visited Wind, so TPC had to have spread it to you from visiting me.

WindwardAway
Aug 22, 2022

Tired Moritz posted:

im gonna believe theres some kind of busdrive scenario

If Maer is town then there is definitely some sort of bus drive or redirect that happened, but the funny thing is that the radio should've been gone, right? And that was essentially like a bus drive already.

Rhymes With Clue
Nov 18, 2010

WindwardAway posted:

OH
that was your claim, lol
Ok then
If you don't feel like going to Vancouver, we can just vote Maerlyn today tbh

I am, willing to let the passengrs have a voice in our next destination!

We have one vote for Vancouver...

AnonymousNarcotics
Aug 6, 2012

we will go far into the sea
you will take me
onto your back
never look back
never look back

WindwardAway posted:

If Maer is town then there is definitely some sort of bus drive or redirect that happened, but the funny thing is that the radio should've been gone, right? And that was essentially like a bus drive already.

Yeah I was also thinking that having a busdriver on top of Cube's busdriver would be really confusing

WindwardAway
Aug 22, 2022

Maerlyn posted:

This doesn't track though heh because if I'm scum, I would not be concerned with you or TPC... When did you reveal the random RB ability, was it before or after I supposedly visited you? That's the only reason scum me would have bothered, the TPC crew/passenger check is seemingly nothing for scum.

Maybe that does line up (I honestly don't know) but I have not visited Wind, so TPC had to have spread it to you from visiting me.

Yeah, I don't know why any scum at all would bother visiting TPC or me. If it happened, I would guess it happened on N1 because I claimed on D2 iirc (at least that we were 3ps) and then we clarified that we were a crew cop and a limited roleblocker on D3, the day we flipped Cube, since TM had sniffed green tea on Zoya.

(Oh, I guess that means Sandwolf died to the PGO and not Zoya, Zoya died to Cube. Whoops.)

But I know you did NOT visit me on N1 since apparently TM sniffed me then and I had no scent on me. (and on a side note, I still don't know who my roleblock recipient was.)

So probably someone visited me N2 or N3, or else visited TPC before that. If you're town and you only visited Josef before N3 as claimed, it's also possible you THINK you visited Josef but actually got redirected to someone else that you don't know about.

Maybe that's what TM was saying, about a bus drive.

WindwardAway
Aug 22, 2022

Rhymes With Clue posted:

I am, willing to let the passengrs have a voice in our next destination!

We have one vote for Vancouver...

Were the options just Vancouver or "not Vancouver"?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Somberbrero
Feb 14, 2009

ꜱʜʀɪᴍᴘ?
Why do we care if Maerlyn gets their bonus objective? I'm fine with it either way, just curious what the rationale is.