Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
TheLightPurges
Sep 24, 2016

by exmarx

Xaerael posted:

SPACE CAT SPACE COOKIES

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VeV0UlPsew4

Sadly, fidelity suffered due to the pixels I used. Turns out the resulting dough was nigh on unsculptable.

Cookies were broken up for the video because I didn't want my housemate's cats to choke.

Cookies represented as many things as I could roughly form with the unwilling dough:

Ben Lesnick
Procedural bird
Procedural planet
T-pose commando
Star
Towel
Vending machine
Dollar sign
Doughnut
Gun
Spaceship
Baseball cap

Please note: in the video Test Subject Piglett totally ignores the Vending Machine cookie, thus proving even drugs don't make vending machines fun.

Recipe was kinda eyeballed, but it was roughly:

Tin of tuna in water, pureed
one egg
flour
about a tablespoon of catnip

Mush together till doughy

Make shapes

Cook at about 180c for 15 mins and let cool.

If the video doesn't work in your country due to copyright whatever, I'm sorry.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sunswipe
Feb 5, 2016

by Fluffdaddy

D_Smart posted:

Hey MoMa, now that you're back....

quote:

They're pegging this week. Agent wasn't quite right that StarMarine is ready to go, but I'm not allowed to speak more than that.

:smuggo:

ps: https://www.diffchecker.com/ucNCNlQy

pps: FYI, I advocated for FAU not to ban you for that doxxing poo poo you did a few months back. You're welcome

"pegging." F'narr f'narr.

Kakarot
Jul 20, 2013

by zen death robot
Buglord

Oil of Paris posted:

giantswastika.jpg

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Owned

orcinus
Feb 25, 2016

Fun Shoe

Generation Internet posted:

some people have been saying doxxing is bad, some people have accused notoriously pink subforum gently caress you and die of harboring gay old posters because they said doxxing is bad, some people have been posting about cookies, some people have been posting about former poster deloria

So it's mostly been about doxxing, then.

Ayn Marx
Dec 21, 2012

ManofManyAliases posted:

How are your parents doing? Mine are live and well, as I just saw them this holiday break.

Oh man welcome back, I missed you

Tijuana Bibliophile
Dec 30, 2008

Scratchmo
Wolf Larsen of INN fame posted about the anniversary sale, excerpt:

Oh wow that's world-class Star Citizen journajizzm you might think, which one of them would not enjoy reading it? Well, there's apparently room for drama;

Pre-:commissar:

So where do you guys stand on this whole INN drama thing? Derek, do you support the old garde or do you have faith in Wolf?

Me, I'm not quite decided yet, will update you all when development occurs

Sabreseven
Feb 27, 2016

Generation Internet posted:

some people have been saying doxxing is bad, some people have accused notoriously pink subforum gently caress you and die of harboring gay old posters because they said doxxing is bad, some people have been posting about cookies, some people have been posting about former poster deloria

Welcome to just another day in the most popular and best thread on SA.

If you don't like it, please complain loudly to us and take pictures of your cat while it watches you weep, then post them here for the betterment of SA. You'll earn bonus points if you have a fidelitious belt and can contribute to the threads ever expanding and awesome cookbook.

The pink subforum from what I've seen of it, is like looking into the mind of a deranged pedophile the moment he decides that whacking off to lovely hentai isn't quite enough and he needs to vent his frustration at his lack of ability to walk past an infants school without stopping to beat his dick like it owed him money. Also, their forum sigs are like jackson pollock paintings and take up far too much screen space to justify their message of "I like Japanese children and other asssorted perversions a bit too much yet have no shame in making it very public".

alf_pogs
Feb 15, 2012

INN when dolvak was around was a fun era; it got boring again after that but i do like the latest plot twists

alf_pogs
Feb 15, 2012

Star Citizen: Assessing my personal damage

Beet Wagon
Oct 19, 2015

Some of y'all really need to let this go...

Kakarot
Jul 20, 2013

by zen death robot
Buglord

MeLKoR posted:

The joke is on you, there never was a Norwegian dude. Deloria's :woof: drafted a public statement that puts all these baseless accusations to rest.

I'd post it here but I'm not sure if it would fall under doxxing?

Where's that from?I wanna see how far that dude goes

Setset
Apr 14, 2012
Grimey Drawer
Things just got serious guys

Coolguye
Jul 6, 2011

Required by his programming!
hit skip all on page 6500

ended up on page 6600

good show commandos, but remain vigilant for the 4th stimpire

chip has your backs:

Coolguye fucked around with this message at 21:32 on Nov 28, 2016

Beet Wagon
Oct 19, 2015

Lube banjo posted:

Yeah but what about his Yaris though. Did he get a new one?

big nipples big life
May 12, 2014

I've been busy working but I just wanted to make sure I didn't miss the 100% guaranteed to cause legal action blog because I am really looking forward to the blog post that's going to cause CIG to release their financials. I mean, it could blow this whole thing wide open so I REALLY don't want to miss that 100% guaranteed to cause legal action blog.

alf_pogs
Feb 15, 2012

Lube banjo posted:

poo poo we all know what happens when erockers and emods collide

Sabreseven
Feb 27, 2016

Beet Wagon posted:

Some of y'all really need to let this go...

Sorry man, I was bored and CIG didn't collapse in on itself today yet, so was stuck for talking points :D

Thoatse
Feb 29, 2016

Lol said the scorpion, lmao
6600, we did it reddit! :toot:

Acquilae
May 15, 2013

Lube banjo posted:

oh man look at mr. moneybags over here

trucutru
Jul 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy
Nobody gives a poo poo about 6600, only 66 more pages to go!

alf_pogs
Feb 15, 2012

trucutru posted:

Nobody gives a poo poo about 6600, only 66 more pages to go!

i am looking forward to it

Coolguye
Jul 6, 2011

Required by his programming!
i have lots of demon-eyed lookin' chip pics for page sixes if i'm around for it

D1E
Nov 25, 2001

Ol Cactus Dick posted:

I've been busy working but I just wanted to make sure I didn't miss the 100% guaranteed to cause legal action blog because I am really looking forward to the blog post that's going to cause CIG to release their financials. I mean, it could blow this whole thing wide open so I REALLY don't want to miss that 100% guaranteed to cause legal action blog.

If I recall Derek tweeted that before the big doom hurricaine hit Florida, and fully expected it to be his last words.

Unfortunately he survived and had nothing to back that up with, so he kinda just pretends it never happened.

This is just one of the ways in which Derek Smart is exactly like Chris Roberts.

D_Smart
May 11, 2010

by FactsAreUseless
College Slice
"I've had this game for about a week now... What do I do now..?"

Response? You're a troll. https://www.reddit.com/r/starcitizen/comments/5fdlx8/ive_had_this_game_for_about_a_week_now_what_do_i/

big nipples big life
May 12, 2014

D1E posted:

If I recall Derek tweeted that before the big doom hurricaine hit Florida, and fully expected it to be his last words.

Unfortunately he survived and had nothing to back that up with, so he kinda just pretends it never happened.

This is just one of the ways in which Derek Smart is exactly like Chris Roberts.

ooooo sorry but hurricane matt was over on oct. 10 and Derek made that statement on oct. 26. he must have been quite sure that hurricane matt wasn't going to end his life by that point.

Here's a link to him quoting himself (weird, I know) on oct. 26

D_Smart posted:

You guys think you're pissed now? Well then, better get ready for my upcoming blog because it's got some things that nobody saw coming, and which I can 100% guarantee will lead to legal action that will subsequently *force CIG to produce the promised financial accounting for the project - something that most of you are too scared to see happen.

D_Smart
May 11, 2010

by FactsAreUseless
College Slice
https://twitter.com/DetuSC/status/803338573160259585 :negative:

big nipples big life
May 12, 2014

oh look, there he is right above me

Heeeeeeeeyyyy Derek, how's that 100% guaranteed to cause legal action blog coming along? Really want to see those financials that blog is going to make CIG release.

Mirificus
Oct 29, 2004

Kings need not raise their voices to be heard
https://twitter.com/DetuSC/status/795245729866510336
https://twitter.com/DetuSC/status/798594122877517826
https://twitter.com/DetuSC/status/799978822380572672
https://twitter.com/DetuSC/status/800152958352687105
https://twitter.com/DetuSC/status/800816261705953280
https://twitter.com/DetuSC/status/803338573160259585

Ghostlight
Sep 25, 2009

maybe for one second you can pause; try to step into another person's perspective, and understand that a watermelon is cursing me

The SC stands for Suicide Consultant.

Thoatse
Feb 29, 2016

Lol said the scorpion, lmao

Tarquinn posted:

Which tier is Christ Roberts?

He's tier t

Brazilianpeanutwar
Aug 27, 2015

Spent my walletfull, on a jpeg, desolate, will croberts make a whale of me yet?
The sc stands for lovely cookies.

Achamp
Oct 19, 2005
The two hhhwhat.... The two yutes your honor

ManofManyAliases posted:

How are your parents doing? Mine are live and well, as I just saw them this holiday break.

How much are they in for? Did you guys compare fleet sizes?

big nipples big life
May 12, 2014

I know he sees that poo poo in bright yellow every time I quote and then just ignores it because loving lol

D_Smart posted:

You guys think you're pissed now? Well then, better get ready for my upcoming blog because it's got some things that nobody saw coming, and which I can 100% guarantee will lead to legal action that will subsequently *force CIG to produce the promised financial accounting for the project - something that most of you are too scared to see happen.

D_Smart posted:

D_Smart posted:

D_Smart posted:

D_Smart posted:

D_Smart posted:

D_Smart posted:

D_Smart posted:

D_Smart posted:

orcinus
Feb 25, 2016

Fun Shoe

alf_pogs posted:

poo poo we all know what happens when erockers and emods collide

Eracoon etails start flying off the evespas?

Kakarot
Jul 20, 2013

by zen death robot
Buglord

Wow.. Looks like fyad people are on twitter

orcinus
Feb 25, 2016

Fun Shoe

Thoatse posted:

He's tier t

He's lot 42 49.

Kakarot
Jul 20, 2013

by zen death robot
Buglord

Ol Cactus Dick posted:

I know he sees that poo poo in bright yellow every time I quote and then just ignores it because loving lol

Wow, Derek's gonna bring it!

Kakarot
Jul 20, 2013

by zen death robot
Buglord
2 weeks

E.L.E

orcinus
Feb 25, 2016

Fun Shoe
In before "who, Ol Cactus Dick? i've had him muted for weeks".

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mirificus
Oct 29, 2004

Kings need not raise their voices to be heard

• Locked thread