Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
rabidsquid
Oct 11, 2004

LOVES THE KOG

i dont think i've ever played a game where someone claiming to be a smurf actually played well

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Super Librarian
Jan 4, 2005

Nine times out of ten, I see people break out "I'm a diamond smurf" to somehow defend their sacred Internet honor after they get annihilated in lane

Tired Moritz
Mar 25, 2012

wish Lowtax would get tired of YOUR POSTS

(n o i c e)
kennen jungle is bad :(

pog boyfriend
Jul 2, 2011

when i play on my smurf i do not go around announcing it because if i do and win it just means i beat up on a bunch of noobs and if i lose it makes me look like a retard

E: i only smurf when playing with my friends who do not regularly play league. i have honour.

Orv
May 4, 2011

Tired Moritz posted:

kennen jungle is bad :(

Nooooooo.

Tired Moritz
Mar 25, 2012

wish Lowtax would get tired of YOUR POSTS

(n o i c e)

Orv posted:

Nooooooo.

I'm bad, and I keep getting murdered by chickens.

Also twitch is still stupid strong which is nice.

Sexpansion
Mar 22, 2003

DELETED
Just a reminder that this loving skin is happening

Orv
May 4, 2011
I wish I didn't hate playing new GP. :smith:

Methanar
Sep 26, 2013

by the sex ghost
I haven't seen libertine post in a while.

Are you okay libertine.

Sexpansion
Mar 22, 2003

DELETED
This game gets the award for the bronzest poo poo I've played in a year. Beginning of the season in trash tier is so fun:

e: guess the support

Ulio
Feb 17, 2011

Anyone else seeing this triple dark seal singed build thats been going around? There is a guy ranked 7 in Kr soloq spamming it and now a bunch of people are copying it. The healing passive of dark seal stacks with other dark seal + his ult and makes him impossible to kill. Singed players are disgusting seriously.

SaberToothedPie
Dec 24, 2012

The #RXT REVOLUTION has two words for ya..
SCOOP IT!

:frolf:

he knows...

Ulio posted:

Anyone else seeing this triple dark seal singed build thats been going around? There is a guy ranked 7 in Kr soloq spamming it and now a bunch of people are copying it. The healing passive of dark seal stacks with other dark seal + his ult and makes him impossible to kill. Singed players are disgusting seriously.

I saw this today and I want to ban singed.

Catgirl Al Capone
Dec 15, 2007

shaken not stirred shaken not stirred shakin oz tird shake an rear end turd

kingcobweb
Apr 16, 2005
When I played Fizz in normals I'd do the multi-Seal plus Corrupting when I was in tough matchups and people assumed I was trolling. I wasn't! I needed the regen!!! I'm very bad at mid!!!

Darth Windu
Mar 17, 2009

by Smythe

Methanar posted:

I haven't seen libertine post in a while.

Are you okay libertine.

I've seen him playing wow a lot. He's gone

Addamere
Jan 3, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Sexpansion posted:

This game gets the award for the bronzest poo poo I've played in a year. Beginning of the season in trash tier is so fun:

e: guess the support

Plank and Veigar?

Addamere
Jan 3, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Ulio posted:

kingcobweb posted:

When I played Fizz in normals I'd do the multi-Seal plus Corrupting when I was in tough matchups and people assumed I was trolling. I wasn't! I needed the regen!!! I'm very bad at mid!!!

Addamere
Jan 3, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
today I discovered a single person can hold a 3-man surrender vote hostage, wtf why

Servaetes
Sep 10, 2003

False enemy or true friend?
God punishing you for a barrage of stupid massive screenshot posts, if I had to guess

Sexpansion
Mar 22, 2003

DELETED

Addamere posted:

Plank and Veigar?

Close! Jax and veigar

Neurolimal
Nov 3, 2012

Sexpansion posted:

Close! Jax and veigar

if it werent for flash "vegan and gangrel set up ufc cage arena, jacks leaps in to ground pound" would be a very manly strat

rabidsquid
Oct 11, 2004

LOVES THE KOG

i always thought gangrel looked a bit ridiculous but edge and christian were cool. not sure which professional wrestler vegan is

stump collector
May 28, 2007

rabidsquid posted:

i always thought gangrel looked a bit ridiculous but edge and christian were cool. not sure which professional wrestler vegan is

gangrel, the veal vampire

stump collector fucked around with this message at 15:54 on Jan 7, 2017

stump collector
May 28, 2007
its because he's got fired for being fat

stump collector fucked around with this message at 15:55 on Jan 7, 2017

Servaetes
Sep 10, 2003

False enemy or true friend?
What about me

What about Raven

Neurolimal
Nov 3, 2012

stump collector posted:

its because he's got fired for being fat

Thats vegan, you can tell by his disgust

Magic Rabbit Hat
Nov 4, 2006

Just follow along if you don't wanna get neutered.

:toot:

It's my first season playing ranked so it was neat climbing up from Silver IV to Gold. I was getting matched with Plats the last couple games so maybe I'm better than I think I am.

Addamere
Jan 3, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Did someone famous recently start doing a bunch of proxy Singed? I've seen it a few times in the past week.

On that note, I just got to watch the impotence of proxy Singed if you just ignore him, and as a result had the most relaxing and highst CS-per-minute game of my life.

Neither I nor my jungler ever ran around freaking out about BLUE SINGED IN THE BASE, so I ended up with nearly perfect CS by just tanking minion waves and auto attacking them just outside my turret range.

Sexpansion
Mar 22, 2003

DELETED
Camille should be banned every game, holy poo poo.

Addamere
Jan 3, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Sexpansion posted:

Camille should be banned every game, holy poo poo.

I saw someone in a recent match pick Vayne into her top who used Tumble and Condemn to counter her hookshot and slash thingies and safely farmed in lane to become a late game 1v5 feeding machine.

LegalPad
Oct 23, 2013

The SoloQ grind is just the most miserable gaming experience I've ever put myself through. 3 wins 2 losses cycle over and over (where the 2 losses land on promo series 100% of the time).

Addamere
Jan 3, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

LegalPad posted:

The SoloQ grind is just the most miserable gaming experience I've ever put myself through. 3 wins 2 losses cycle over and over (where the 2 losses land on promo series 100% of the time).

Find a buddy to duo with. It makes it more fun when you can bullshit on comms.

rabidsquid
Oct 11, 2004

LOVES THE KOG

if you just ignore your rank and treat moving up divisions as a pleasant side effect you'd probably have 10x as much fun

Ra Ra Rasputin
Apr 2, 2011
Did someone stream Support Karthus, because I had that in my games... Twice... In a row... from two entirely different people.

rabidsquid
Oct 11, 2004

LOVES THE KOG

no, karthus is just a really good support to take if your adc mysteriously sucks, and then you can just take the farm and be the real carry.

Che Delilas
Nov 23, 2009
FREE TIBET WEED

Addamere posted:

Did someone famous recently start doing a bunch of proxy Singed? I've seen it a few times in the past week.

On that note, I just got to watch the impotence of proxy Singed if you just ignore him, and as a result had the most relaxing and highst CS-per-minute game of my life.

Neither I nor my jungler ever ran around freaking out about BLUE SINGED IN THE BASE, so I ended up with nearly perfect CS by just tanking minion waves and auto attacking them just outside my turret range.

Singed420 is a Diamond(?) Singed who double proxies in the enemy base constantly. This gives him a lot of extra farm, which makes him hit Unkillable Singed mode faster. It also starves the poo poo out of his own mid laner. Basically if the enemy team can ignore him long enough or kill him when he gets to their base fast and often enough, the game will get to a point where the enemy team will have a relevant top laner and mid laner, while his own team will have a singed who is relevant in a team fight as he ever is, and a mid laner who is several levels and an item or two behind.

He's basically ganking his own mid laner.

Methanar
Sep 26, 2013

by the sex ghost

It didn't have to be this way.

Catgirl Al Capone
Dec 15, 2007

singed420 is pretty well known as the Bad Singed Main You Shouldn't Replicate. he's the sort who plays to get as many highlights of people chasing him as possible regardless of what his team is doing.

proxy is a good strat that can be useful for flash farming while avoiding confrontations but

1) double proxying should only be used when your midlaner is occupied elsewhere on the map or if they can't safely farm anyways because a bunch of enemies are mid trying to push and your team can't fight them. pre-emptively killing the reinforcement wave makes it really hard for them to keep pushing if the wave they have dies.

2) the "new" lane build of stacking dark seals actually makes his laning phase pretty good, so trying to annoy and contest the toplaner's farm instead is sometimes more valuable

Addamere
Jan 3, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

a medical mystery posted:

singed420 is pretty well known as the Bad Singed Main You Shouldn't Replicate. he's the sort who plays to get as many highlights of people chasing him as possible regardless of what his team is doing.

proxy is a good strat that can be useful for flash farming while avoiding confrontations but

1) double proxying should only be used when your midlaner is occupied elsewhere on the map or if they can't safely farm anyways because a bunch of enemies are mid trying to push and your team can't fight them. pre-emptively killing the reinforcement wave makes it really hard for them to keep pushing if the wave they have dies.

2) the "new" lane build of stacking dark seals actually makes his laning phase pretty good, so trying to annoy and contest the toplaner's farm instead is sometimes more valuable

I just tried it out in a blind pick game and Tahm Kench kept eating me so instead of a bunch of sick plays I got a bunch getting eaten by a catfish man.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sexpansion
Mar 22, 2003

DELETED

a medical mystery posted:

I wonder if you could stack dark seal on nasus...

• Locked thread