Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Detective No. 27
Jun 7, 2006

Then call me Zatoichi because I'm gonna try.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Detective No. 27
Jun 7, 2006

It looks like it’s not the whole chapters, but rather the first snippet of each chapter. I thought giving three whole characters was rather generous for a demo.

bushisms.txt
May 26, 2004

Scroll, then. There are other posts than these.

Bayo 3 has official ratings from the esrb and pegi , release imminent.

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

bushisms.txt posted:

Morter
Jul 1, 2006

:ninja:
Gift for the grind, criminal mind shifty

Swift with the 9 through a 59FIFTY
Finally, gonna nab Bayonetta 2 for 10% off sale once Bayo 3 releases in 2025. It'll have been worth the wait :dance:

Mega64
May 23, 2008

I took the octopath less travelered,

And it made one-eighth the difference.
The Year of Kirby

100YrsofAttitude
Apr 29, 2013

Read After Burning posted:

Time on Frog Island is out. :dance: I'm seeing a lot of people compare the vibe to A Short Hike, which I loved.

This is an incredible selling point. Definitely going to look into it.

bushisms.txt
May 26, 2004

100YrsofAttitude posted:

Free for stadia subs 😀

Augus
Mar 9, 2015

i hope Bayonetta 3 runs smoother than Astral Chain did

Read After Burning
Feb 19, 2013

"All this, for me? 💃Ah, you didn't have to! 🥰"

100YrsofAttitude posted:

Reviews so far indicate an enjoyable game. The main gripe I see is that there is apparently a bad (or lack of?) map, inventory, or quest log, so heads-up for any younger gamers. Maybe one of those games where taking notes is helpful?

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

Augus posted:

it will… on steam dreck :hehe:

Rupert Buttermilk
Apr 15, 2007

🚣RowboatMan: ❄️Freezing time🕰️ is an old P.I. 🥧trick...

My son plays fortnite with his friends and we usually have him playing handheld with a headset plugged in. We can't do docked because our wired headset won't reach that far.

How's the Bluetooth connection on this, and are there any basic BT headsets you'd recommend? Sometimes, I'd rather he play docked than handheld, so I'm looking for a solution, headset wise.

Edit: wait, it's audio out only?! :wtc:

Rupert Buttermilk fucked around with this message at 23:32 on Jul 12, 2022

Spellman
May 31, 2011

Rupert Buttermilk posted:

My son plays fortnite with his friends and we usually have him playing handheld with a headset plugged in. We can't do docked because our wired headset won't reach that far.

How's the Bluetooth connection on this, and are there any basic BT headsets you'd recommend? Sometimes, I'd rather he play docked than handheld, so I'm looking for a solution, headset wise.

Edit: wait, it's audio out only?! :wtc:
I use this with my wired set to share audio between my PC running Discord and handheld Switch—the legendary seemingly complex Splatoon headset 3.5mm adapter. Though, it's not very complex, it's just a way to split audio between two 3.5mm-accepting devices (computer speakers, your 3DS, phone, etc), and a 15ft extension cable for whatever 3.5mm headset you are using

If this looks like a huge affair, don't bother, but it is rock-solid wired performance. I wish they sold it separately from those headsets

The Bloop
Jul 5, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
Yeah the hookup is great but the headphones don't fit my gigantic melon at all

Mister Facetious
Apr 21, 2007

I think I died and woke up in L.A.,
I don't know how I wound up in this place...

:canada:

IK, can you make an image the thread title, because lmao

MUSCULAR BEAVER
Dec 26, 2014

HENDO! HENDO!

Like this image or Nintendo will sue you for all your money and take all your usb devices, even the ones not daisy chained to your console!

Mister Facetious
Apr 21, 2007

I think I died and woke up in L.A.,
I don't know how I wound up in this place...

:canada:

MUSCULAR BEAVER posted:

Like this image or Nintendo will sue you for all your money and take all your usb devices, even the ones not daisy chained to your console!

I'm disappointed that the usb ports on the dock cannot power my nes or snes minis. :sigh:

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

bushisms.txt posted:

what'd they rate it

hatty
Feb 28, 2011

Pork Pro
B for bad

Your Computer
Oct 3, 2008

Grimey Drawer
should i buy bayonetta 1 and 2 on the nintendo switch entertainment system

I said come in!
Jun 22, 2004

Your Computer posted:

should i buy bayonetta 1 and 2 on the nintendo switch entertainment system

Yes they are extremely good games.

I said come in!
Jun 22, 2004

Augus posted:

Yeah I’m kinda worried about this. There’s no getting around that the Switch is running on 2015 mobile hardware, so there is only so much that can be done. Want a new Nintendo console already.

Spellman
May 31, 2011

Mister Facetious posted:

The Switch™ Experience

hatty
Feb 28, 2011

Pork Pro
They put the bad versions of Ninja Gaiden on the Switch so Bayonetta 1+2 are the best stylish action games on the system. Unless you can wrap your head around Wonderful 101 which is the actual best one but it’s not for everyone

Bleck
Jan 7, 2014

No matter how one loves, there are always different aims. Love can take a great many forms, whatever the era.

Read After Burning posted:

Time on Frog Island is out. :dance: I'm seeing a lot of people compare the vibe to A Short Hike, which I loved.

A Short Hike is in my top three games, so this comparison is either going to do wonders for me or leave me very disappointed.

Waffle!
Aug 6, 2004

I Feel Pretty!

Spellman posted:

I use this with my wired set to share audio between my PC running Discord and handheld Switch—the legendary seemingly complex Splatoon headset 3.5mm adapter. Though, it's not very complex, it's just a way to split audio between two 3.5mm-accepting devices (computer speakers, your 3DS, phone, etc), and a 15ft extension cable for whatever 3.5mm headset you are using

If this looks like a huge affair, don't bother, but it is rock-solid wired performance. I wish they sold it separately from those headsets

The poo poo you gotta do just to call someone a slur online on a Nintendo console.

A Short Hike is a wonderful experience and everyone should play it.

Detective No. 27
Jun 7, 2006

I went back to Three Hopes. Something has been bugging me. Often times when I switch between characters, they’ll say “SWAMPY DAN!” Who is this Swampy Dan?

Augus
Mar 9, 2015

Managed to sequence break the poo poo out of Unsighted. The game plops down overpowered enemies to tell you to keep you out of certain areas but if you get good at parrying you can obliterate them and explore areas you’re not supposed to be in yet and get a bunch of overpowered weapons. Also stumbled upon some legit movement tech that you’re apparently not supposed to know about until later in the game and that opened up even more areas.

Surprised how fun this game is despite hearing nobody talk about it anywhere. it’s a really fun game to explore around in and has satisfying combat and great music. There’s a global timer mechanic that I think is pretty cool and it seems pretty generous with letting you extend the timer, but if you’re the type that gets so stressed out by timers that it ruins the game for you there’s an option to disable it.

bushisms.txt
May 26, 2004

a.lo posted:

what'd they rate it

M for partial nudity and in game purchases. Hopefully it's costume DLC for Luka, his outfit is trash.

Dr. Cool Aids
Jul 6, 2009

Detective No. 27 posted:

I went back to Three Hopes. Something has been bugging me. Often times when I switch between characters, they’ll say “SWAMPY DAN!” Who is this Swampy Dan?

If that's Petra then it's "swapping in"

Took me ages to hear it properly though, lol

wuggles
Jul 12, 2017

Smh if you didn't get the S rank support with Swampy Dan in Three Houses

Metis of the Chat Thread
Aug 1, 2014

Mister Facetious posted:

god I wish

Metis of the Chat Thread
Aug 1, 2014

Swampy Dan is the new Shanty Pete

Commander Keene
Dec 21, 2016

Faster than the others

Metis of the Hallways posted:

Swampy Dan is the new Shanty Pete
New thread title?

glassyalabolas
Oct 21, 2006
I want to bowl with the gangsters...

https://twitter.com/NintendoUK/status/1547204659202375682

10/28/2022 for us NA goons.

JollyBoyJohn
Feb 13, 2019

For Real!
gently caress I really need to finish start bayonetta 2

Rupert Buttermilk
Apr 15, 2007

🚣RowboatMan: ❄️Freezing time🕰️ is an old P.I. 🥧trick...

Christ this post is going to get buried under Bayo 3 talk (and I get that), but what's the best Freecell experience I can get on the Switch? Is that barebones Freecell game... uhhh, barebones?

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!

Wow 2028 is even later than the doomsayers in the thread were saying.

Morpheus
Apr 18, 2008

My favourite little monsters

MassRafTer posted:

Wow 2028 is even later than the doomsayers in the thread were saying.

Uhh no dummy 28 is the month

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Andrast
Apr 21, 2010

:toot: