Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

veepfake
Oct 21, 2005

i for one could do without nancy's big honking gazongas on my screen thank u

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sydin
Oct 29, 2011

Another spring commute

A Bakers Cousin posted:

gbs is a pedo free zone

Mods knew.

redneck nazgul
Apr 25, 2013

veepfake posted:

Fart Dumbass
May 31, 2022

by Fluffdaddy

Second Hand Meat Mouth
Sep 12, 2001

Nichael posted:

freedom knockers

let freedom ring

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:

big "until we achieve m4a, every medical patient dealing with an insurance company deserves a lawyer" energy

Willa Rogers
Mar 11, 2005

I found it, the most cursed pillowsi

The Pussy Boss
Nov 2, 2004

Well yeah, insurrection rules and cops suck rear end.

Good soup!
Nov 2, 2010

🤣😄🤣😄🤣😄🤣😄🤣

Second Hand Meat Mouth
Sep 12, 2001

Willa Rogers posted:

lmao

redneck nazgul
Apr 25, 2013

Willa Rogers posted:

well, good morning sunday morning :heysexy:

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde

spacemang_spliff posted:

we're 3 days away from some QCS thread where a mod gets outed for being a weirdo sex pest for a reason completely unrelated to what the QCS thread is about

lol last year they literally couldn't go more than two months without a new mod getting busted

Vim Fuego
Jun 1, 2000

Ultra Carp

Willa Rogers posted:

Gilf Hunter

Vim Fuego
Jun 1, 2000

Ultra Carp

RealityWarCriminal posted:

big "until we achieve m4a, every medical patient dealing with an insurance company deserves a lawyer" energy

NeatHeteroDude
Jan 15, 2017

Smythe posted:

actually putting public grills would hurt the local Street Vendors, which is ableist and racist. take a seat in the noob chair. \_

Honestly I haven't read a lot of your serious posts but I'm doing that now, and I feel bad for poking fun at you in the past. You sound like an okay guy, and I want to apologize for being rude to you in the past:(

Gulping Again
Mar 10, 2007

Best Friends posted:

looking forward to liberals getting even more bloodthirsty in response. can’t pretend they’re to the left of trump on immigration or the post office so this is it: vote blue to keep giving briefcases full of cash to Ukraine

Gulping Again
Mar 10, 2007

Euphoriaphone posted:

"keep negotiating"

fuckin' libs. in their image of utopia, the perfect society has a magnificently complex political process that runs perfectly efficiently. elected officials are always present to vote, committees always reach a consensus, every form is appropriately filed, and order is maintained throughout the system.

what's that? the system is brutally oppressive and results in the murder of thousands on a daily basis? no matter, the outcomes are irrelevant. all that matters is the rules are recognized and meticulously followed.

Gulping Again
Mar 10, 2007

bedpan posted:

there was big talk that this would drive turnout for dems in November but I don't think it will make much of a difference for exactly the reason you pointed out. liberals only ever cared on a performative basis for abortion. if you want them to stay interested for longer than a week, talk about something that will really piss them off, like building a homeless shelter in their zip code

ate shit on live tv
Feb 15, 2004

by Azathoth

lol
His poo poo posting game is on point, it's almost like it's a DNC op, but the DNC isn't that competent.

Gulping Again
Mar 10, 2007

spacemang_spliff posted:

we're 3 days away from some QCS thread where a mod gets outed for being a weirdo sex pest for a reason completely unrelated to what the QCS thread is about

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=37OWL7AzvHo

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007
mods didn't know

Frosted Flake
Sep 13, 2011

Semper Shitpost Ubique

I think Biden just robbed me of a staple of my first aid/alpine/ski bag. Anyone know about this?

Drug Shortage: 6/1/2022, Ammonia Inhalant

Reason for the Shortage
The CARES Act signed into law on 3/27/2020 included reforms to the regulation of OTC products. As part of the this law, suppliers are required to review the regulatory history of the active ingredients for any of marketed drug products that were not approved under a new (or abbreviated) drug application or followed an OTC monograph. Ammonia Inhalants falls under the "Category II" active ingredients category and the CARES Act stipulated that Category II drugs are now deemed to be "new drugs" and required a new drug application, within 180 days from the enactment of the law, in order to continue to be marketed, unless FDA determined it was in the interest of the public health to extend the period during which a specific drug may be marketed without an approval. X-Gen has reached out to FDA for guidance to see if this product may qualify for a public health need.

What the gently caress?

Excelzior
Jun 24, 2013

mods didn't? no!

Vim Fuego
Jun 1, 2000

Ultra Carp

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Vim Fuego
Jun 1, 2000

Ultra Carp

Frosted Flake posted:

I think Biden just robbed me of a staple of my first aid/alpine/ski bag. Anyone know about this?

Reason for the Shortage
The CARES Act signed into law on 3/27/2020 included reforms to the regulation of OTC products. As part of the this law, suppliers are required to review the regulatory history of the active ingredients for any of marketed drug products that were not approved under a new (or abbreviated) drug application or followed an OTC monograph. Ammonia Inhalants falls under the "Category II" active ingredients category and the CARES Act stipulated that Category II drugs are now deemed to be "new drugs" and required a new drug application, within 180 days from the enactment of the law, in order to continue to be marketed, unless FDA determined it was in the interest of the public health to extend the period during which a specific drug may be marketed without an approval. X-Gen has reached out to FDA for guidance to see if this product may qualify for a public health need.

What the gently caress?

They made smelling salts illegal? what the gently caress

Excelzior
Jun 24, 2013

I have no mouth and I must succ

ate shit on live tv
Feb 15, 2004

by Azathoth

crepeface posted:

if you're fat you're getting dehumaanized sorry

not sorry.

Filthy Hans
Jun 27, 2008

by Fluffdaddy

(and can't post for 10 years!)

Willa Rogers posted:

Vim Fuego
Jun 1, 2000

Ultra Carp

Willa Rogers posted:

He can pay himself $5,000 a night. with enough crack to get the reaction started it's a perpetual motion machine

the white hand
Nov 12, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

veepfake posted:

takes all kinds

BRAKE FOR MOOSE
Jun 6, 2001

Frosted Flake posted:

Reason for the Shortage

What the gently caress?

CARES Act was Trump. but yeah, the capsules are basically impossible to find now. you can get overpriced towelettes. hooray

Grey Fox
Jan 5, 2004

Vim Fuego posted:

Gilf Hunter

Parity warning
Nov 1, 2009

3rd Place, TRP Sack Race 2021/22

add it to the pile of his many failures

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

Some Guy TT posted:

is this tweet pro obama or anti obama it seems kind of ambiguous

if strom had still been around theres no guarantee it would have been mutual

gradenko_2000
Oct 5, 2010

HELL SERPENT
Lipstick Apathy
https://twitter.com/TheePurity/status/1524422040479956994?t=fyRyjjiSb5mYR34RFrlFHg&s=19

:jerkbag:

the white hand
Nov 12, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
🌻💃🏻⚖️

camoseven
Dec 30, 2005

RODOLPHONE RINGIN'

the white hand posted:

🌻💃🏻⚖️

Andorra
Dec 12, 2012
The reason they hate it when people can bully their way into good things happening is that it makes them question the importance of decorum aka the only thing the people they like have going for them.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ScootsMcSkirt
Oct 29, 2013

A Bakers Cousin posted:

gbs is a pedo free zone

maybe mods should go at least one(1) year without a pedo-related incident before banning all pedo jokes about the mods

seems kinda unsporting otherwise