Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

TheIncredulousHulk
Sep 3, 2012

Perhaps the mods didn't know after all, since they can plausibly claim to lack basic brain functions like object permanence and such

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ytlaya
Nov 13, 2005

Probably Magic posted:

absolutely amazing how the bidens are able to embarrass themselves in exactly the right way so that i refuse to watch. i will watch any trump malapropism of the week, they're all hilarious, but anything with a biden ends up feeling like watching a snuff film almost every time.

Yeah that video just makes me feel bad.

Why does he film this stuff lmao

Filthy Hans
Jun 27, 2008

by Fluffdaddy

(and can't post for 10 years!)

Ytlaya posted:

Yeah that video just makes me feel bad.

Why does he film this stuff lmao

in his crackhead mind he probably thought he was creating exculpatory evidence

I mean this particular time

the rest of the time he's actively criming and filming himself doing it so that throws my guess into question

Vim Fuego
Jun 1, 2000

Ultra Carp

gross

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

lol drat hunters got quite the wimpy voice

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007
better than smythes tho

TheIncredulousHulk
Sep 3, 2012

Wait a fuckin minute, that is what Hunter's voice sounds like? Like for real? lmao if that's actually him

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007
it really is incredible that hunter is basically caught dead to rights on an insane amount of criminal behavior and he'll face 0 consequences lol

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007
https://twitter.com/elonmusk/status/1547238325907513346

Vim Fuego
Jun 1, 2000

Ultra Carp

Homeless Friend posted:

it really is incredible that hunter is basically caught dead to rights on an insane amount of criminal behavior and he'll face 0 consequences lol

He'll be the last democrat president

Gulping Again
Mar 10, 2007

TheIncredulousHulk posted:

Perhaps the mods didn't know after all, since they can plausibly claim to lack basic brain functions like object permanence and such

crepeface
Nov 5, 2004

r*p*f*c*

wait this is from 2 weeks ago!?!

gradenko_2000
Oct 5, 2010

HELL SERPENT
Lipstick Apathy
https://twitter.com/Brendelbored/status/1551741450332897281?t=hK9fWkkmNwac_8LjQtdBNw&s=19

BornAPoorBlkChild
Sep 24, 2012

Sydin posted:

Alright time to play the classic "how many replies before I find the loving moron."

Aaaaaaaand the number is... one, it's the very first reply, lol:

https://twitter.com/DaphneDoGood1/status/1551596580700131333

Oh that is 100 percent a gimmck account

Dixon Chisholm
Jan 2, 2020

Vim Fuego posted:

Mine from the GBS "Post five words in here." thread

Aatrek
Wasn't
The
Only
One

Dixon Chisholm
Jan 2, 2020

KirbyKhan posted:

Like I feel safe enough posting mods knew here. But I don't say mods knew out in public, out on the street, or even in my own car with the windows rolled up.

Looking for a m-word pass

speng31b
May 8, 2010

sexpig by night posted:

Leon's gonna trot out the Buckley article where he suggests branding queer men to reduce HIV spread and Koos is gonna probe anyone who says that's bad for not respecting ~discussion~ and providing objective proof it would be bad, but CSPAM is the problem because you can tell someone to choke on their own turds here

this is the noble quest of debate and discussion. to boldly discuss and debate the biggest most beautiful topics. like whether trans people deserve basic humanity or gay people are a devil plague. koos good mod

quote:

Yes, I've been speaking to flaming stink in private and now believe I should have hashed it out in the thread rather than a probo. The reason for it is that poster personalities are de-emphasized in D&D and we shouldn't tell anyone not to participate in a discussion. Miss stink has clarified what she intended and asked me to post it, which was to communicate the gravity of the arguments Leon was making, which she believes are supporting rhetoric that can lead to dead queer people. She felt the best way to make Leon understand was to ask him to stop posting for a moment and consider.

lmao DEBATE

It is kind of impressive that d&d manages to keep finding mod people whose brains are missing the part that understands this stuff implicitly and needs it constantly explained slowly and as if to a small child

speng31b has issued a correction as of 02:24 on Jul 27, 2022

gradenko_2000
Oct 5, 2010

HELL SERPENT
Lipstick Apathy

speng31b posted:

needs it constantly explained slowly and as if to a small child

When those are all the people you spend time with it rubs off on you

Gripweed
Nov 8, 2018

The current position of that thread is that "the children's illness was traced back to the men who have sex with men community" can't be interpreted to mean that gay people are making children sick, because the men who have sex with men community also includes bisexual men and men who have been raped.

Gulping Again
Mar 10, 2007

Dixon Chisholm posted:

Aatrek
Wasn't
The
Only
One

Harik
Sep 9, 2001

From the hard streets of Moscow
First dog to touch the stars

Plaster Town Cop

Gripweed posted:

The current position of that thread is that "the children's illness was traced back to the men who have sex with men community" can't be interpreted to mean that gay people are making children sick, because the men who have sex with men community also includes bisexual men and men who have been raped.

you mean the right-wing conservative forum is extremely homophobic? My word! :monacle:

speng31b
May 8, 2010

Gripweed posted:

sometimes a man's debate organ touches another man and this is how discussion is spread, not fair to draw conclusions. this thing just happens in a natural thread for many reasons

spacemang_spliff
Nov 29, 2014

wide pickle

khive have been insisting that any criticism of a democrat plays into republican hands but I guess this is different?

also I thought khive was a dogwhistle slur why is this person calling themselves khive

e: nm

spacemang_spliff
Nov 29, 2014

wide pickle
https://twitter.com/CharlesFLehman/status/1551901529304698883

Lib and let die
Aug 26, 2004

wife's gonna be on the local news, florida DEO totally hosed up our unemployment poo poo in 2020 (shocker!) and we're getting threatening letters that we now owe like $4600 and they're gonna garnish our wages and poo poo

i'm trying to coach her into saying "the purpose of a system is what it does" to the guy that comes to film the piece :getin:

Phone
Jul 30, 2005

親子丼をほしい。

Koirhor
Jan 14, 2008

by Fluffdaddy

https://mobile.twitter.com/theszary/status/1551451895981547520?s=10&t=sy-AQ-Vlafgp7SKLMSJj8Q

gradenko_2000
Oct 5, 2010

HELL SERPENT
Lipstick Apathy
I went to my local surplus store and found these

Gripweed
Nov 8, 2018

one billion remaindered copies

is pepsi ok
Oct 23, 2002

https://twitter.com/politico/status/1551746270196383744?s=20&t=FDAKqDIWt5tKHHbhKU10MA

Pepe Silvia Browne
Jan 1, 2007

gradenko_2000 posted:

I went to my local surplus store and found these

lmfao

Lib and let die
Aug 26, 2004

so weird, if we didn't get all our classwork done, my recess got cancelled or shortened in school

Breakfast All Day
Oct 21, 2004

pretending to race against the clock to finish the thing i shouldve been working on for years but havent really, knowing full well ill just collapse under my own anxiety and rationalize an excuse for doing nothing after the fact. finally dems are relatable

the white hand
Nov 12, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
wapo just straight up smoking toad venom on the front page today

Breakfast All Day
Oct 21, 2004

id love to vote, but unfortunately it falls during my annual 52 week recess

Breakfast All Day
Oct 21, 2004

the white hand posted:

wapo just straight up smoking toad venom on the front page today

losing slot machine due for huge payout