Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Sodium Chloride
Jan 1, 2008

Oh Snapple! posted:

*only Jack on my friend list with MLB Sumo replaces it with gacha CE*

Why.

Why would you do this.

Probably because of the casters.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

Argas posted:

I mean, afaik we don't definitively know if Nobunaga would've ever become shogun but he seemed the sort to just declare himself shogun rather than have it be a title granted to him given that he already had the Emperor under his protection at the time.
daimyo is a cuter title anyway

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

lmao jalter is going loving ham on this. 4.5 million :eyepop:

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

Like I just pull all her buffs then a support waver's and she straight up ohko's Ushigozen with a NPBB

Cao Ni Ma
May 25, 2010

Double Jeanne end up doing a poo poo ton of damage to mama on turn one, so my little girl is going to have to wait till jeanne gets her fill of beans first

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

why isnt raikou evil, this is sanson oppression

Clawtopsy
Dec 17, 2009

What a fascinatingly unusual cock. Now, allow me to show you my collection...
oppress all creepy guro fetishists

Liffrea
Jun 16, 2013

Your gacha-bragging struck a nerve and accidentally set off my self-defense instincts. Sorry about that.
I wish my ability to effortlessly pull great CEs would turn into the ability to effortlessly pull great Servants. :argh:

Hypocrisy
Oct 4, 2006
Lord of Sarcasm

I imagine we will mysteriously surge across the finish line regardless of how much or how little damage we do.

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

cant believe were gonna make raikou finish herself

Traveller
Jan 6, 2012

WHIM AND FOPPERY

Somehow I find it appropriate that the cure for an angry demon warrior is summoning three thousand muskets. Nobu is :krad:

Eeepies
May 29, 2013

Bocchi-chan's... dead.
We'll have to find a new guitarist.
Is there anyone with a Jalter who has a friend slot free? The one on my list (Harry) has the wrong CE, so I'm stuck with Sissel's Jack unfortunately.

Galaga Galaxian
Apr 23, 2009

What a childish tactic!
Don't you think you should put more thought into your battleplan?!

Traveller posted:

Somehow I find it appropriate that the cure for an angry demon warrior is summoning three thousand muskets. Nobu is :krad:

Nobu is actually highly appropriate, she has a reality marble that is more powerful the more divine something is. :v:

Kitfox88
Aug 21, 2007

Anybody lose their glasses?
I don't regret grailing best welfare archer to 90

Kata-Haro
Oct 21, 2010

Eeepies posted:

Is there anyone with a Jalter who has a friend slot free? The one on my list (Harry) has the wrong CE, so I'm stuck with Sissel's Jack unfortunately.

I still have a few slots free.

Shiny777
Oct 29, 2011

YAMI WO KIRISAKU
OH DESIRE

Not as impressive as some of the other numbers posted, but new personal best for damage. Stabbiest Daughter's earning the hell out of those grails.

RanKizama
Apr 22, 2015

Shinobi Heart
Quick video of my current setup.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8tpX96dkIeM

Jalter hits mom so hard. Love it.

RanKizama fucked around with this message at 12:47 on Jun 19, 2018

True Blue Triumph
Apr 10, 2009

Cleared some friend slots. I've got crap for event CEs but my Jalter is ready to help.

519 019 728

Ashsaber
Oct 24, 2010

Deploying Swordbreakers!
College Slice

Eeepies posted:

Fine, I switched it over. Jack seemed like a good idea because between a rider last time and now a female Berserker she hit hard, but This should work too.

Eeepies
May 29, 2013

Bocchi-chan's... dead.
We'll have to find a new guitarist.

Ashsaber posted:

Fine, I switched it over. Jack seemed like a good idea because between a rider last time and now a female Berserker she hit hard, but This should work too.

Sorry to trouble you, and thanks for making the effort. I'm actually almost out of green beans but still have 14 red beans left, which was why I needed a Jalter. Thanks for the help.

AirborneNinja
Jul 27, 2009

Eeepies posted:

Post friend code, receive jalters

Hazdoc
Nov 8, 2012

Muscovy Ducks are a large tropical breed, famous for their lean and extremely flavorful meat.

Hazduck!

~SMcD
If anyone is wondering about good F2P setups for the boss...

Support Jalter/Hans/Shakespeare (really anyone that can buff Jalter's attack, crit, or heal her), backline is George/Mash/David
CEs should be MLB Sumo on the Jalter (skip any that aren't MLB of course), and hot springs on everyone else. If you're missing hot springs for some reason, giving CEs that give NP to start to Hans is good, to get off his NP ASAP, and stuff like 2030 is good support for Jalter if you've got one.

How to pilot: Try to farm as much NP off the first wave as possible. Make sure Hans pops his stargen skill prior to going into the boss wave for some extra stars. You don't have to use Jalter's NP immediately, waiting until she gets a Brave chain with it first is ideal, especially if you've got stars banked to give crits. If Hans/Shakes dies, make sure George taunts up immediately (that's why he's 4th) to keep the heat off Jalter. If Raikou hits full NP and you can't stun her with plugsuit, swap in David and give everyone evade.

Shouldn't be hard to clear 3 BP with Jalter doing all the work, and even if you wipe, you should get 4 mil-ish damage easily.

You can upgrade Shakespeare to a different support if you'd like, such as Nightingale or Waver (preferable, if you have him), though I wouldn't upgrade Hans unless you have both Waver and, say, Nightingale. You can also go dual DPS, and run servants like Carmilla, Herc, any strong single-target buster NP, or even Nobu, who gets all her bonuses on Raikou, or try using a star genning servant, like Cursed Arm, Emiya Assassin, and Jack to fuel Jalter's crits, though I find she'll get enough stars from Hans + CEs.

Hazdoc fucked around with this message at 06:09 on Jun 19, 2018

Galaga Galaxian
Apr 23, 2009

What a childish tactic!

Take care of your pets!

Good dog, good cat.

Rorahusky
Nov 12, 2012

Transform and waaauuuugh out!
It's never a good day to be a Berserker with Jalter around.

Cao Ni Ma
May 25, 2010

I was doing 3m Oni for the most part but 6m mama is super easy so I'm going to spend all my dumplings here. I was scared that I woukdnt clear the race at first

RanKizama
Apr 22, 2015

Shinobi Heart

Cao Ni Ma posted:

I was doing 3m Oni for the most part but 6m mama is super easy so I'm going to spend all my dumplings here. I was scared that I woukdnt clear the race at first
Same. I just ate a shitload of dumplings and went to work.

RanKizama fucked around with this message at 21:57 on Jun 19, 2018

ChronoReverse
Oct 1, 2009
Ran the 1BP nodes a dozen times to see if they really drop gems but the rate is so low that I'm just going to see if there's an event that will drop them instead.

Tae
Oct 24, 2010

Hello? Can you hear me? ...Perhaps if I shout? AAAAAAAAAH!
2bp is where the gems drop frequently.

RanKizama
Apr 22, 2015

Shinobi Heart
I want to go ahead and thank all the goons on here with their 10/10/10 Wavers running Hot Springs CEs for beefing up my Drake and Jalter. Damage grind is over so now it's just baskets and whatever else I decide to throw my time at. Cheers.

ZiegeDame
Aug 21, 2005

YUKIMURAAAA!
So how do the rematch raids work, exactly? My understanding is that once we clear this final raid, all 4 fights will be available for the rest of the event for farming BP and drops. Is that right? Can I prepare for bullying Evil Mom for the rest of the event?

NRVNQSR
Mar 1, 2009

ZiegeDame posted:

So how do the rematch raids work, exactly? My understanding is that once we clear this final raid, all 4 fights will be available for the rest of the event for farming BP and drops. Is that right? Can I prepare for bullying Evil Mom for the rest of the event?

There will be three more timed raids with summon ticket rewards, and all of them and Ushi Gozen should have "Raid (Slain)" quests which stay until the end of the event. I'm not sure which quests will unlock when, though.

Pureauthor
Jul 8, 2010

ASK ME ABOUT KISSING A GHOST
Why are we going to Camelot? After all, 'tis a silly place.

https://twitter.com/FateGO_USA/status/1009239472674955264

doomfunk
Feb 29, 2008

oh come on was that really necessary
all over my fine carpet!!
After struggling to clear 3m Ibaraki, 3m Ushi is really, really easy. If I redid my formation I bbbet I could squeak past 6m, but... 3 is nice and easy and I guess I will just stay there.

Using Jalter, support Waver, and uh... Shuten, who is oddly great for amping Jeanne's damage. Hans would probably be better but :effort:.

Galaga Galaxian
Apr 23, 2009

What a childish tactic!

SOON

http://fate-go.us/event_camelot/

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AT3x2yi05Hs

Kild
Apr 24, 2010

nice! hopefully I get to roll ozy : )

Galaga Galaxian
Apr 23, 2009

What a childish tactic!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rRmefupCdKE

I'm not ready for this. :ohdear:

Heroic Yoshimitsu
Jan 15, 2008

I can't believe the fate people did a deal with DC to get Watchmen characters into FGO

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

Remember to upgrade your phones lmao

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y6120QOlsfU

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Clawtopsy
Dec 17, 2009

What a fascinatingly unusual cock. Now, allow me to show you my collection...
'tis a silly place