Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Watermelon Daiquiri
Jul 10, 2010
I TRIED TO BAIT THE TXPOL THREAD WITH THE WORLD'S WORST POSSIBLE TAKE AND ALL I GOT WAS THIS STUPID AVATAR.

Queen Combat posted:

Lookin' nice on that beard :ocelot:

I was really tired this morning and parted my hair on the wrong side, negating the bangs I had cut. Whoops.

drat those eyes :swoon: <-- are these eyes

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Queen Combat
Dec 29, 2017

Lipstick Apathy

Watermelon Daiquiri posted:

drat those eyes :swoon: <-- are these eyes
:aaaaa:

Page 666

Hail Satan.

Queen Combat has a new favorite as of 05:13 on Jul 2, 2019

Zipperelli.
Apr 3, 2011

Nap Ghost
Hail Satan!

Hail yourselves!

Queen Combat
Dec 29, 2017

Lipstick Apathy
Hail me.

Ellie Crabcakes
Feb 1, 2008

Stop emailing my boyfriend Gay Crungus

Feeling evil might revolt against the heavenly throne later idk

Watermelon Daiquiri
Jul 10, 2010
I TRIED TO BAIT THE TXPOL THREAD WITH THE WORLD'S WORST POSSIBLE TAKE AND ALL I GOT WAS THIS STUPID AVATAR.
I wonder if satan will be pissed if we all ask him to do a smaug impression

Scathach
Apr 4, 2011

You know that thing where you sleep on your arm funny and when you wake up it's all numb? Yeah that's my whole world right now.

Some good lookin' goons on page 666.

We went to Seattle Pride, totally forgot to take pics though.

Gynocentric Regime
Jun 9, 2010

by Cyrano4747
I looked so good last week :sigh:

Icon Of Sin
Dec 26, 2008

Hail Satan!

Went to the history of diving museum in Key Largo Sunday, after my group decided they were done diving for the weekend. Found myself in an old hard-hat dive helmet, and...well...

Fender Anarchist
May 20, 2009

Fender Anarchist

Gynocentric Regime posted:

I looked so good last week :sigh:

And you still do! :kimchi:

Proteus Jones
Feb 28, 2013

Fender Anarchist posted:

And you still do! :kimchi:

:agreed:

Proteus Jones
Feb 28, 2013

Icon Of Sin posted:

Hail Satan!

Went to the history of diving museum in Key Largo Sunday, after my group decided they were done diving for the weekend. Found myself in an old hard-hat dive helmet, and...well...

That's a cool looking (seemingly impractical) helmet.

hail satan

Ellie Crabcakes
Feb 1, 2008

WOULDST THOU LIKE TO LIVE DELICIOUSLY

Icon Of Sin
Dec 26, 2008

Proteus Jones posted:

That's a cool looking (seemingly impractical) helmet.

hail satan

They had all sorts of fun dive helmets. Every navy that ever produced one has one of their efforts on display here, including a model of every USN dive helmet (Mk1-Mk5). Mk5s are something of legend among divers, for some reason. When people think of a hard-hat commercial diver, you’re probably thinking of someone wearing a Mk5 helmet.

A full dive suit from like the 40’s (also on display there):

I can’t imagine going under in one of these. My brain just refuses to even contemplate it, after all my experience with recreational/non-wartime diving.

Queen-Of-Hearts
Mar 17, 2009

"I want to break your heart💔 and give you mine🫀"

I don't have a new pic but i'm not missing out on m̴̢̢̛̙̖͉͓̭̬̦̬̦̜͙͚͌̉̈́̎͒̓̀͂͒̿̈́̉̀̈́̎̕͘͘͝y̷̖̱̅́͌̅͋̂̃̈́͌̏̈́͒ ̶͇͙̟͚̟̻̼́̊͗͋͠m̷̢̧̯̰͎̟̘̼̭̤̩̹̼̩̼͕̖͇͎̔̃̃̃̆̅̃o̶͓̎̓̀̌͗̉̏̎͒̈́̈́͝t̷̡͉͕͎̬̳̀͂̓̌̈́̎̈́̊͛̑̓̿̀̄͘͘̕ḩ̶̟̳̰̥̰̪̫̣̂̈́̔̋̀̌̓̂̌̒̌̄͋͋̿͛͘̚͝͠͝͝e̷̡̬̟̒̆͐̈́̐̅̃̆͒̎̍̉̇͒͆̕̕r̶̨̧̢̲̻͎͕̣̫͙̼͖̬̳̺̟͍͆̆̇̈́͌̅͌́́̾ͅf̶̧͓̠͚̝̼̪̝̌͑͛̐ų̸̖̬͖̗̳̺̯̠̺̳͇͑̊̒̀̆̔́͆͋̃͂͒̇͒̇̊̓̚͝ͅc̶̡̻̠̱̜̺̲̞͕̜̺̖͉͕͖̑͛͐͒̆̀̏͂͛͆̓̆̏̌͌̂̉͘͝͝ͅķ̸̨̪͇̖̯̹̫̫̝̗̹̥̺̝͑̏̇͆̽̒̕̕͠ͅį̴̧̡̠̤̮͉͈̭̦̰̖͇̝͍̺̮͓̍̊͂̊̾̋̅̾̓̋̓̅̈͋̄̄̚͝ͅņ̶̨̛̭͚̱̹͓̹͍̝̌̐͛́́̈͆ǵ̶̛̪͖̼̞̲̣̩͖̩̲̫̭̓̂̍̐̎̾̈́̑̾͗͂̂͒̀͒́́͆̓ ̸̡̢̧͖̺̟̘̯̣̫̪̯̣̺͖͛ͅp̶̢̼̫̬̺͉͚̙͙̜̩̗̝͔̤̮̭̥͚̜̬͌̏̉͗̈́̉̈́̂̐͜͝͝ạ̸̮͚͖̱̲̞͔̜̮͓̭̋̇̋ğ̶̺̰̅̄͝ȩ̵̡͈͓͎͇̲͖̯̹̮͈̰̭̮̘͒̂̍͑́̓̌͜
So ya'll can have a rerun from last winter:

Count Thrashula
Jun 1, 2003

Death is nothing compared to vindication.
Buglord
oh gently caress I'm not missing out on pg 666

here's a spooky selfie from a few years back, in the spirit

Count Thrashula
Jun 1, 2003

Buglord

Icon Of Sin posted:

Hail Satan!

I was watching The Terror recently, and there's a scene with a guy in a very rudimentary diving suit and that poo poo looked SCARY AS HELL.

Scathach
Apr 4, 2011

You know that thing where you sleep on your arm funny and when you wake up it's all numb? Yeah that's my whole world right now.

Hail Satan

Ellie Crabcakes
Feb 1, 2008

COOL CORN posted:

oh gently caress I'm not missing out on pg 666

here's a spooky selfie from a few years back, in the spirit

That was my favorite darkwave album of 1996

Crab Dad
Dec 28, 2002

behold i have tempered and refined thee, but not as silver; as CRAB

Kale Santa

Count Thrashula
Jun 1, 2003

Buglord

Fatty Crabcakes posted:

That was my favorite darkwave album of 1996

I should have used it for the album cover when I wrote a goth pop song about a really good waffle I had once

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HkJ_w1zIZ3Y

Proteus Jones
Feb 28, 2013

COOL CORN posted:

I was watching The Terror recently, and there's a scene with a guy in a very rudimentary diving suit and that poo poo looked SCARY AS HELL.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LEY3fN4N3D8

SACRIFICE TO THE DEEP

hailsatan

Icon Of Sin
Dec 26, 2008

COOL CORN posted:

The old ones are legit terrifying. Did you ever play XCOM: Terror From the Deep? The Calcinites were based off of old divers that went under and never came back, and being nervous about finding those monsters at age 10 translates into me being slightly unnerved by seeing the big empty dive suits now :laffo:

e: still on Satan’s page, hail gay Satan :getin:

Count Thrashula
Jun 1, 2003

Buglord
You want nightmares? Look up the photos of the real Franklin Expedition ice mummies.

Anyway, The Terror derail over, I'm just hyped cause it was so good

Teach
Mar 28, 2008

Pillbug

That's a dope shirt.

Me, a portrait of me from 7 years ago, and a portrait of my son.

Goober Peas
Jun 30, 2007

Check out my 'Vette, bro

COOL CORN posted:

I should have used it for the album cover when I wrote a goth pop song about a really good waffle I had once

If I had a waffle
I'd waffle in the morning

SulfurMonoxideCute
Feb 9, 2008

I was under direct orders not to die
🐵❌💀

I wore my Blackcraft Lucipurr tank today just to post on this page

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

Teach posted:

That's a dope shirt.

Me, a portrait of me from 7 years ago, and a portrait of my son.

Who's the yellow guy though?

Ellie Crabcakes
Feb 1, 2008

COOL CORN posted:

Ahahaha, rad.

I used to write incredibly dumb songs when I was younger, but this is the most :effort: I've put in in ages, and that was just to annoy a friend who was looking for royalty-free music to use on her Instagram.

https://soundcloud.com/fatty-crabcakes-1/luv-2-fart

Ellie Crabcakes has a new favorite as of 20:39 on Jul 3, 2019

Queen Combat
Dec 29, 2017

Lipstick Apathy

Queen Combat has a new favorite as of 03:12 on Jan 2, 2020

FreshFeesh
Jun 3, 2007

Drum Solo
Today my company had a dunk tank. I was the sacrifice volunteer from the IT services department

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

I'm the sad frogshark.

Ellie Crabcakes
Feb 1, 2008

Jerry Cotton posted:

I'm the sad frogshark.
We all knew that already, but it means a lot that you trust us enough to come out to us.

Scathach
Apr 4, 2011

Fatty Crabcakes posted:

Ahahaha, rad.

I used to write incredibly dumb songs when I was younger, but this is the most :effort: I've put in in ages, and that was just to annoy a friend who was looking for royalty-free music to use on her Instagram.

https://soundcloud.com/fatty-crabcakes-1/luv-2-fart

Ahahaha

Also I clicked off the page and this wouldn't stop playing loudly at work so now my phone is on silent. I'm not sure if it's still playing but I'm not willing to find out.

Ellie Crabcakes
Feb 1, 2008

Scathach posted:

Ahahaha

Also I clicked off the page and this wouldn't stop playing loudly at work so now my phone is on silent. I'm not sure if it's still playing but I'm not willing to find out.
I am sorry and also not in conclusion I am a land of contrasts

Scathach
Apr 4, 2011

Fatty Crabcakes posted:

I am sorry and also not in conclusion I am a land of contrasts

It's not like I'd get in trouble, I just don't feel like explaining it to an Alzheimer's patient. It's delightful and I love it :)

Karnegal
Dec 24, 2005

Is it... safe?

Queen Combat posted:

Went to class like this today

It's "spirit week" or whatever. By coincidence, the crappy instructor who always calls me "he" was subbing today for another prof. I made sure to answer every question and even helped her with some technical difficulties re: a youtube video.

Hail Satan.

It's because you're a star :downsrim:

Here's a very rare me without glasses picture (I generally feel like I'm still at a point where I need glasses to shape my face, but I was feeling OK without them this morning)

Edit: gently caress yeah, skated into the end of 666; hail Satan!

Panic Restaurant
Jul 19, 2006

:retrogames: :3: :retrogames:

Pork Pro
Hopefully I don’t screw this up and start the next page: hail Satan!

I’ve been looking like poo poo lately so no pics from me right now, but this thread always has so many cool and beautiful people in it. :3: It’s an awesome source of positivity!

Proteus Jones
Feb 28, 2013

Panic Restaurant posted:

Hopefully I don’t screw this up and start the next page: hail Satan!

I’ve been looking like poo poo lately so no pics from me right now, but this thread always has so many cool and beautiful people in it. :3: It’s an awesome source of positivity!

:haibrow:

I'm going through some unexpected rough medical poo poo right now, and this page always puts a smile on my face

hailsatan

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ChickenOfTomorrow
Nov 11, 2012

god damn it, you've got to be kind

hail