Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Kazvall
Mar 20, 2009

Knuc U Kinte posted:

Your piss makes the gbs losers think that the cardbox belongs so they ignore it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Who is Yobby Trill.

Kazvall
Mar 20, 2009

net cafe scandal posted:

Who is Yobby Trill.

If I remove yobgoblin from the list, he might commit suicide or die. This isn't TCC. I will have no loving blood on my hands, net cafe.

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Oh, I won't be adding him since I don't know him, and everyone seems to hate him.

Kazvall
Mar 20, 2009

net cafe scandal posted:

Oh, I won't be adding him since I don't know him, and everyone seems to hate him.

That is the general consensus, yes. Honestly I care about all the leper sheep that wander off from the group only to die in a pipe full of rainwater.

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Thats good of you.

Kazvall
Mar 20, 2009

I have some aged yobbytrill sheep's milk cheese if you'd like to try some.

Kazvall
Mar 20, 2009

I always wonder where bloodmobile went to. He said very strong opinions on old school fps games.

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

Alot of the folks that disappeared from these forums just plain ran afoul of the Obese Brotherhood's assassins.

frank.club
Jan 15, 2011

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
d&d mods?

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Who left?

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

It's good to see the O.B. making their moves.

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

I have no alliance, but I have claimed many souls here.

Kazvall
Mar 20, 2009

also I was just kidding, yobgoblin is not on the list, but he is yobby trill on steam

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Oh, I see.

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

zen death robot posted:

I have a habit of just adding anyone that sends a request so :shrug:

The gently caress?

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Knuc U Kinte posted:

*swaggers into byob or whateve with a rap sheet of 6 hour probations* Og Loc is back nigga.

Lol at this post from a while back.

qnqnx
Nov 14, 2010

zen death robot posted:

same

Sagabal
Apr 24, 2010

Some retarded fail human being fucker banned my daily source of lulz, Sir AIDS.

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011

zen death robot posted:

me too which is why i had like 500 friends at one point and poo poo so i had to trim stuff

also i didnt know that guy was yobgoblin lmao he sent request to ltierally everyboyd

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

qnqnx
Nov 14, 2010

ArfJason posted:

me too which is why i had like 500 friends at one point and poo poo so i had to trim stuff

also i didnt know that guy was yobgoblin lmao he sent request to ltierally everyboyd

I destroyed him at lethal league last night

Kazvall
Mar 20, 2009

HUGE Killing Floor 2 update including Firebug and Demo classes, updated perks for Berserker, Commando, and Support. 2 new maps, and a crazy list of other added poo poo like akimbo pistols. Who has this?

(go under properties for the game, on the steam gui, and then select the beta to try it)

THE PENETRATOR
Jul 27, 2014

by Lowtax
Beta for an early access release? What will they think of next

Kazvall
Mar 20, 2009

THE PENETRATOR posted:

Beta for an early access release? What will they think of next

It's retarded, but the patch is loving amazing.

Yobgoblin
Mar 19, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Clapping Larry

Kazvall posted:

It's retarded, but the patch is loving amazing.

about time they added the patch...

THE PENETRATOR
Jul 27, 2014

by Lowtax
Id ask people to be my playstation friends but i require real names. Sorry folks if you dont want me to stalkl you

Kazvall
Mar 20, 2009

THE PENETRATOR posted:

Id ask people to be my playstation friends but i require real names. Sorry folks if you dont want me to stalkl you

I don't care about people knowing my real name bu I don't have psn. I now know rediscovers real name and he knows mine. Pretty coooool!!!!!

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Kazvall posted:

I don't care about people knowing my real name bu I don't have psn. I now know rediscovers real name and he knows mine. Pretty coooool!!!!!

jesus christ. beecock

Falsum
May 10, 2013

Crazy for the Bros
I just got KF2. Only played it a little but it feels very nice.

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

I know this wasn't your original avatar but I just love this game. Cheers, rediscover.

Kazvall posted:

ay yai yai..

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

rediscover posted:

ay yai yai..

lmao owned

Kazvall
Mar 20, 2009

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

jesus christ. beecock

it's useful information when you try to do an imp a favor by shipping them a free psu so they can play mgs5

Kazvall
Mar 20, 2009

Somehow I didn't think putting down AIDSHAVER#69 @ address would fly

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Kazvall posted:

it's useful information when you try to do an imp a favor by shipping them a free psu so they can play mgs5

Kazvall posted:

Somehow I didn't think putting down AIDSHAVER#69 @ address would fly

you are an insufferable retard and it shames me to see you OP the Imp Zone Gamertag Megathread.

qnqnx
Nov 14, 2010

lol

qnqnx
Nov 14, 2010

gamertags are serious loving business

coldplay chiptunes
Sep 17, 2010

by Lowtax
GT Chizmack

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011