Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Awesome!

Ready for adventure!

Pomp posted:

dynasty warriors is for people too weak to handle hideki kamiya games

i have more kamiya games on my wii u than musou games actually

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GoodbyeTurtles

:suezo:

also that pseudo giant took nearly all of my ammo and grenades to kill

Pro Target

run past em

GoodbyeTurtles

Pro Target posted:

run past em

i was set on making it dead, which turned out to be rather costly but i stood in a doorway and hurled bullets at it forever

Pomp

by Fluffdaddy
do you remember the first time you ran into a poltergeist in stlaker

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Pomp

by Fluffdaddy
it's extremely good

----------------

GoodbyeTurtles

i've been playing for a week or two and i'm still terrified to go out at night and of the green bar filling up without me seeing anything

Scaly Haylie

Wertjoe posted:

Hyrule warriors isnt really any different from a normal Dynasty Warriors game though.

it really, really is, because koei had the chance for once in their lives to make a version of a dynasty warriors game with diverse and interesting weapons

joke_explainer

Pomp posted:

do you remember the first time you ran into a poltergeist in stlaker

yes, and I played the original Stalker when it came out, so that was quite a while ago...

Wertjoe

Lizard Wizard posted:

it really, really is, because koei had the chance for once in their lives to make a version of a dynasty warriors game with diverse and interesting weapons

and instead they made another clone dynasty warriors game

what a bummer

Sloppy Milkshake

I MAKE YOU HUMBLE

Wertjoe posted:

what a bummer

it's good though you should really try it. your heart will grow two sizes on that day.

Awesome!

Ready for adventure!

Scaly Haylie

Wertjoe posted:

what a bummer

i don't think you even played hyrule warriors.

Pomp

by Fluffdaddy
honestly, hyrule warriors has a weapon for every person, including giantess fetishists.

----------------

GoodbyeTurtles

lets talk about a better, cooler game that I care about, namely S.T.A.L.K.E.R Call of Pripyat

Wertjoe

I did in fact play hyrule warriors. I ran around a giant field full of placeholder monsters and completed objectives. It felt exactly the same as other Dynasty Warriors games.

joke_explainer

GoodbyeTurtles posted:

lets talk about a better, cooler game that I care about, namely S.T.A.L.K.E.R Call of Pripyat

Have you died to a blowout yet?

https://youtu.be/cQM-lCAfh50?t=4m13s

Scaly Haylie

Wertjoe posted:

I did in fact play hyrule warriors. I ran around a giant field full of placeholder monsters and completed objectives. It felt exactly the same as other Dynasty Warriors games.

I think you might be broken.

GoodbyeTurtles

not yet, but I've only been caught out twice (meaning I've been away from the safe hub places), managed to find cover in lovely little holes in the ground or under stairs and chugged a few pills just in case. It's spooky as gently caress but easy enough to avoid

Pomp

by Fluffdaddy
blowout soon fellow stalker was a good meme

----------------

Pomp

by Fluffdaddy
where da hood at was a good meme too, until i got older and realizazed it is racist

----------------

Swizzbutt

So I started playing stalker, I'm at a part where the military is attacking a bunch of friendlies in some compound. Pretty fun so far, especially the part where I can understand what the NPCs are saying to each other. Excited to see where this goes.

That said, is it worth hoarding a bunch of guns to go and sell later, since you can't really hold that much?

GoodbyeTurtles

Swizzbutt posted:

So I started playing stalker, I'm at a part where the military is attacking a bunch of friendlies in some compound. Pretty fun so far, especially the part where I can understand what the NPCs are saying to each other. Excited to see where this goes.

That said, is it worth hoarding a bunch of guns to go and sell later, since you can't really hold that much?

artifacts

Pomp

by Fluffdaddy
guns are worthless, sell artifacts

----------------

Swizzbutt

cool, Ill figure out how to get them later I guess

3D Megadoodoo

super puzzle fighter II turbo hd remix is on sale on XBL so if you have a 360 buy it

bwatts

joke_explainer posted:

this thread is just for discussing dark souls, bloodborne, cities skylines sometimes and STALKER rarely

that is in no way a problem.

Pro Target

id love to play a fully realized stalker without a storyline, just the entire Zone,detailed alife simulation, living world w/ fluctuating anomalies andrandomly generated caches/missions

zidane13

by Smythe
i've played too many games and no longer find them fun, it sucks. now i just want to talk about how they make me feel and poo poo, and nobody cares, it sucks. video games suck. gently caress games.

----------------

joke_explainer

Pro Target posted:

id love to play a fully realized stalker without a storyline, just the entire Zone,detailed alife simulation, living world w/ fluctuating anomalies andrandomly generated caches/missions

same i wish they would do that...

Scaly Haylie

Pro Target posted:

why not a fully realized stalker with a storyline?

Pro Target

because stalker storylines are bad and make the games worse

Pro Target

at their best they are just dumb, at their worst they gate your progress through the Zone which is really annoying

Pro Target

when i play stalker i do it so i can be some Zone Schlub hawking artifacts to get by, not Captain KillMurder The Russian Military Badass

GoodbyeTurtles

Pro Target posted:

that would be good

GoodbyeTurtles

was playing CoP just now and ran into my first chimera (that wasn't in the hunting mission), it caught me off guard so i ran into a building (the school in pripyat), ran up two flights of stairs and then jumped out of a window on the other side, but it ran around the building and caught up with me.
i managed to dodge it by ducking behind a lamp post a few times when it pounced at me and after getting hit once and very nearly dying i pumped it full of 20 shotgun rounds and killed it.

fuuuckkk

Scaly Haylie

oh hey, the animal crossing dlc for mario kart is out

:3:

Pro Target

i want to gently caress digby from animal crossing

Wertjoe

Lizard Wizard posted:

oh hey, the animal crossing dlc for mario kart is out

:3:

The new tracks are excellent and 200cc is crazy fun.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Scaly Haylie

sorry, i'm trash...just bought disgaea 4.