Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Schnorkles
Apr 30, 2015

It's a little bit juvenile, but it's simple and it's timeless.

We let it be known that Schnorkles, for a snack, eats tiny pieces of shit.

You're picturing it and you're talking about it. That's a win in my book.

Admiral Ray posted:

i like all the earnest replies to schnorkles tweet

i thought the 1's gave it away as poo poo posting :shobon:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene

Admiral Ray posted:

i like all the earnest replies to schnorkles tweet

cum

skaboomizzy
Nov 12, 2003

There is nothing I want to be. There is nothing I want to do.
I don't even have an image of what I want to be. I have nothing. All that exists is zero.
these Parkland kids going to Tallahassee and DC to raise hell were 11 or 12 when Sandy Hook happened, which is plenty old enough to be horrified by what happened and pissed off by the lack of response to it

nevermind the shootings that have happened just in the last twelve months holy poo poo this country is hosed

anyway, they're not gonna shut up about this and a bunch of them are gonna be able to vote this year

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

Ramadu posted:

yea i need a couple more but im out of SATA cables

its a shame sata never iterated so youd have sata1 sata2 &c because theres a big ol likelihood that the family of technology would be called "satan" like n stands as a variable

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

kindina problematic to think that schorkles and I wouldn't be so iconic if not for our memorable avatars

except lol nevermind

it's perfectly fine and all you scrublords with boring rear end avatars should take note lol owned

death awaits us all and only satan exists to judge our silly little pixel art, embrace the void you huge shits

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

was that not u, ur av changed so now ur unpersoned

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!
https://twitter.com/ShadowFart69/status/965975645632122882

bean mom
Jan 30, 2009

https://twitter.com/RespectableLaw/status/966170620600995840

FCKGW
May 21, 2006

Ramadu posted:

my computer works again

hooray for a new mobo and cpu

god bless marbel hebrons

fractal design r4/r5 supremacy

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

Quotey posted:

i feel bad that all the random, great images from this thread don't have their authours credited but not bad enough to actually record it

its better imo that they enter the shared culture stream and not be vainglory for their authors imo just imo

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde

Rah! posted:

:vince:

always weird when someone posts ur own photoshop at u...its like seeing an ancient ghost that guards teh grains of the pharaohs (aliens)

the devil knows his own

Uncle Wemus
Mar 4, 2004

who does that leave out?

Quotey
Aug 16, 2006

We went out for lunch and then we stopped for some bubble tea.

Homeless Friend posted:

no i used to have uh, phoenix wright talking. i'm going to change it one day to a more permanent thing so get ready

was the poster u thought i was a good one? have i hosed myself here?

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene

Homeless Friend posted:

thats juche avocado

limp dick calvin
Sep 1, 2006

Strepitoso. Vedete? Una meraviglia.
re: conspiracy facdbook status

a chud that respects me "cause you were in the poo poo" posted on it that there were actually crisis actors

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde

logikv9 posted:

triple sulk is IK again

shameful as poo poo

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene

Squizzle posted:

its a shame sata never iterated so youd have sata1 sata2 &c because theres a big ol likelihood that the family of technology would be called "satan" like n stands as a variable

this is my satan, and this is my satan+1

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

Quotey posted:

no i used to have uh, phoenix wright talking. i'm going to change it one day to a more permanent thing so get ready

was the poster u thought i was a good one? have i hosed myself here?

yea thats right, i remember now

mormonpartyboat posted:

thats juche avocado

it's all comin together

also
https://twitter.com/girlziplocked/status/966178980620591106

Schnorkles
Apr 30, 2015

It's a little bit juvenile, but it's simple and it's timeless.

We let it be known that Schnorkles, for a snack, eats tiny pieces of shit.

You're picturing it and you're talking about it. That's a win in my book.

Epic High Five posted:

kindina problematic to think that schorkles and I wouldn't be so iconic if not for our memorable avatars

except lol nevermind

it's perfectly fine and all you scrublords with boring rear end avatars should take note lol owned

death awaits us all and only satan exists to judge our silly little pixel art, embrace the void you huge shits

there was a point i guess where i was posting 'so this is what early voting looks like' and people were copy and pasting whale plane drops into dnd where everyone was hyperventilating

jokes on them TRUMP

Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

Proud Musk and Dogecoin fanboy

Schnorkles posted:

i thought the 1's gave it away as poo poo posting :shobon:

being on twitter mostly shows me that people use it less as a shitposting platform and more as a livejournal

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

Schnorkles posted:

there was a point i guess where i was posting 'so this is what early voting looks like' and people were copy and pasting whale plane drops into dnd where everyone was hyperventilating

jokes on them TRUMP

causality cucks lmao TRUMP

Shear Modulus
Jun 9, 2010

Epic High Five posted:

except lol nevermind

i think avatars should be earned, not bought

Consummate Professional posted:

a chud that respects me "cause you were in the poo poo" posted on it that there were actually crisis actors

what is this poo poo that you were in idgi

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007
juche got rid of it so it's become unmoored in my memory banks, av overboard av overboard

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

Quotey posted:

i feel bad that all the random, great images from this thread don't have their authours credited but not bad enough to actually record it

I really should keep track of authors. I have a big C-SPAM image collection but almost all of it is not credited.

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

Homeless Friend posted:

quotey aint the same w/o that screaming trapezoid thing imo

that was......juche avocado i think?? one of my earliest avs-by-fiat, and i was feelin gunshy so i kept that trapezoid element below brightbrute instead of clearing and changing wholesale

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene

Homeless Friend posted:

juche got rid of it so it's become unmoored in my memory banks, av overboard av overboard

too many soy boys

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

karl marx sealed deep in the core of the earth sending out communist thoughts

Shear Modulus
Jun 9, 2010

Admiral Ray posted:

being on twitter mostly shows me that people use it less as a shitposting platform and more as a livejournal

done properly its for shitposting at important celebs with bad opinions

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

Slippery Tilde

call them a russian plant since only a russian steeped in their state-sponsored liberal arts would so easily claim to be able to spot a professional actor

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

skaboomizzy posted:

these Parkland kids going to Tallahassee and DC to raise hell were 11 or 12 when Sandy Hook happened, which is plenty old enough to be horrified by what happened and pissed off by the lack of response to it

nevermind the shootings that have happened just in the last twelve months holy poo poo this country is hosed

anyway, they're not gonna shut up about this and a bunch of them are gonna be able to vote this year

my hope is that they rip Rubio's neck off and poo poo down it since its very easy as some of the kids would already be taller than him but they're probably going to have a respectful "no u" at him and that'll be that for gun control

limp dick calvin
Sep 1, 2006

Strepitoso. Vedete? Una meraviglia.

Shear Modulus posted:

oh I deployed to afghanistan twice and he was kicked out of the army for having asthma.

I try to avoid thinking about my stuff tho and he never stops bringing it up

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

cum wlarus

DryGoods
Apr 26, 2014

Dogs, on the other hand, can connect with that pathos.

Al! posted:

when we die, our energy goes is filtered through the earth's crust and marx welcomes us to agartha, the hollow earth

Shear Modulus
Jun 9, 2010

im the complete clusterfuck of overlapping arrows at the top

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

Al! posted:

he speaks core-ean

core-ean

Karl Un Jong

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

Shear Modulus posted:

i think avatars should be earned, not bought

I think that the scene in FLCL when Naota ended up sobbing into the chest of Haruko, whom he recongized as being a manipulator sociopath looking to gently caress him over, out of grief and frustration and hopelessness should be enshrined as one of the ultimate examples of how sad and lovely the world is when it comes to masculine expression of emotions but like

hey

you don't see me talking abboiutoj it

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene

Squizzle posted:

cum wlarus

and welcome to mythbusters

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc
did trump cancel that thing with the high school kids yet?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shear Modulus
Jun 9, 2010

oh I deployed to afghanistan twice and he was kicked out of the army for having asthma.

I try to avoid thinking about my stuff tho and he never stops bringing it up

lol yeah that sounds about right for a veteran-republican relationship

• Locked thread