Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

Lessail posted:

yeah but i want that immediate spark. i guess the drafting was worse than i thought

gary is a project and savage didn't have many opportunities this game

elgton jenkins wasn't played because lane taylor beat him out in the preseason (and then gave up at least 1 sack on rodg)

sternberger is on IR

keke and hollman were inactive tonight

don't think dexter williams or summers played tonight

'19 draft class had basically zero contribution beyond some savage plays tonight. not that unusual for 1st game ever for the rookies tbh

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rod Hoofhearted
Jun 18, 2000

I am a ghost

Athanatos posted:

Doug Buffone is dead

Allow me:

HALAS HALL NEEDS AN ENEMA!!!

Ferdinand Bardamu
Apr 30, 2013

BigBallChunkyTime posted:

I'm going to listen to The Score all day tomorrow.

i'm buying dan bernstein an account.

420_Power_Rangers
Dec 9, 2014

Gotta Hate Something

WaryWarren posted:

i'm buying dan bernstein an account.

Oh god, please don't

Rod Hoofhearted
Jun 18, 2000

I am a ghost

:gizz: :gizz: :gizz: :gizz: :gizz:

I'm pretty happy even though I know the Packers are likely poo poo, it's just that the Bears offense, namely Mitchell Trubisky, is shittier.

Democrazy
Oct 16, 2008

If you're not willing to lick the boot, then really why are you in politics lol? Everything is a cycle of just getting stomped on so why do you want to lose to it over and over, just submit like me, I'm very intelligent.

Athanatos posted:

Doug Buffone is dead

Then Dan Van Kirk, please!

Grand Theft Autobot
Feb 28, 2008

I'm something of a fucking idiot myself
Rashan was pressuring with Za'darius Smith on the Amos pick.

FIRST ROUND PICK VALIDATED

Lessail
Apr 1, 2011

:cry::cry:
tell me how vgk aren't playing like shit again
:cry::cry:
p.s. help my grapes are so sour!

SKULL.GIF posted:

gary is a project and savage didn't have many opportunities this game

elgton jenkins wasn't played because lane taylor beat him out in the preseason (and then gave up at least 1 sack on rodg)

sternberger is on IR

keke and hollman were inactive tonight

don't think dexter williams or summers played tonight

'19 draft class had basically zero contribution beyond some savage plays tonight. not that unusual for 1st game ever for the rookies tbh

i don't just mean this past draft, but the drafting overall these last seasons. i knew it was bad, but it might be worse than i thought

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bean mom
Jan 30, 2009

i feel like bears fans owe me money for tonight