Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

FreshFeesh
Jun 3, 2007

Drum Solo
It’s incredibly bright out here.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

B33rChiller
Aug 18, 2011

Buried a friend/colleague('s ashes) at sea today.

Icon Of Sin
Dec 26, 2008

Hopefully one day I’ve got a friend as good as you are, to take me out to sea one last time.

Condolences :smith:

Kanine
Aug 5, 2014

by Nyc_Tattoo

visiting my parents back in my hometown and spending quality time with my doggo. he's been following me around and sniffing me like he's trying to figure something out

Spins
Feb 26, 2016

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

Telsa Cola posted:

Dropping this in here because I have lurked for years and might as well show my face.

Also because I am disappearing into the desert for 5 days and I will have no service, so I can escape the crippling anxiety I have with photos.

And yes I make that face or some variant of it for every photo.

Hi!
Neat :haw:
It's so cool to see goons you recognize, y'know?
He won one of my contest threads, can't remember which one, but he's clever too...

Queen Combat
Dec 29, 2017

Lipstick Apathy
This page is a cavalcade of facial hair styles.

Time to break that combo:

(finally long enough to ponytail in the back, just barely)

cinni
Oct 17, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Just hanging out with my sheep's heart, yessiree

Crab Dad
Dec 28, 2002

behold i have tempered and refined thee, but not as silver; as CRAB

cinni posted:

Just hanging out with my sheep's heart, yessiree

How did court go?

cinni
Oct 17, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

LingcodKilla posted:

How did court go?

Haha it went fine, adjourned once AGAIN so still not sentenced, court can kiss my rear end. But thanks for asking <3

Sweet As Sin
May 8, 2007

Hee-ho!!!

Grimey Drawer
The boy and I

Crab Dad
Dec 28, 2002

Y’all look happy.

Blackchamber
Jan 25, 2005

Very cute couple!

Ellie Crabcakes
Feb 1, 2008

Stop emailing my boyfriend Gay Crungus

Found sunglasses in the toilet at the Union Station.

Goober Peas
Jun 30, 2007

Check out my 'Vette, bro

Fatty Crabcakes posted:

Found sunglasses in the toilet at the Union Station.

Please tell me they were in the toilet room, and not the actual toilet :ohdear:

They've very cool, I like them!

HaB
Jan 5, 2001

What are the odds?

clockwork automaton posted:

Oh hi I'm exhausted and working too hard

Lordy. :kimchi:

So first: my entire life I have had baby-fine, razor-straight hair. Hair so straight no amount of product/technique, etc would make it hold in any shape other than absolutely hanging straight the gently caress down. So imagine my surprise after losing it all to chemo it grew back into this:

Before I made the recent switch to the clear-framed Warbly Poopers, my dark frames made me look a lot like a 1970s-era Isaac Asimov. :v: So far I like it curly. Still haven't figured out just how to work it yet. I am low-key hoping for a full-no Bob Ross honkyfro. If nothing else, I did manage to get the salt n pepper sideburns I was always so jealous of when I saw it on other dudes.

And second - I just got my first round of vaccinations on Thurs, and I gotta say - 5 vaccinations at once? Can't recommend. The back of my arm looked about like you'd expect. :(

Fender Anarchist
May 20, 2009

Fender Anarchist

poo poo yeah, my sister's hair also got curly after chemo. Seems to be a thing! It's neat seeing stuff like that change.

i think I'll be parting my hair on the right now, yes

Ellie Crabcakes
Feb 1, 2008

Goober Peas posted:

Please tell me they were in the toilet room, and not the actual toilet :ohdear:

They've very cool, I like them!
Oh god, phrasing I. In the bathroom, yes. (Had I found them in the bowl I would have said "terlet" because it's just fun to say)

I loving LOVE them. Kinda made up for a super lovely morning

Spins
Feb 26, 2016

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

Fatty Crabcakes posted:

Oh god, phrasing I. In the bathroom, yes. (Had I found them in the bowl I would have said "terlet" because it's just fun to say)

They are kick rear end :love:

Queen Combat
Dec 29, 2017

Lipstick Apathy
Don't believe in me, who believes in you. Don't believe in you, who believes in me.

Believe in you, who believes in yourself.

Crab Dad
Dec 28, 2002

Fatty Crabcakes posted:

Try less fiber.

Phrasing!

LITERALLY A BIRD
Sep 27, 2008

I knew you were trouble
when you flew in

lmfao

Ellie Crabcakes
Feb 1, 2008

Spins posted:

They are kick rear end :love:
And they broke this morning :cry:

SeaGoatSupreme
Dec 26, 2009
Ask me about fixed-gear bikes (aka "fixies")

Look at this shirt I found. Look at it. I am so happy. But also v hot I need to turn on the ac but I don't wanna

Zipperelli.
Apr 3, 2011

Nap Ghost

SeaGoatSupreme posted:

Look at this shirt I found. Look at it. I am so happy. But also v hot I need to turn on the ac but I don't wanna

Sup cat riding things buddy?!

eating only apples
Dec 12, 2009

Shall we dance?

Liked my hair for a meal out with my beloved grandparents yesterday

Any tips for making that front bit of my hair curl like the rest of it before I just cut it off

Look at all my greys too :woop:

LITERALLY A BIRD
Sep 27, 2008

I knew you were trouble
when you flew in

It's really good hair! And everything else is really good too :hellyeah:

SulfurMonoxideCute
Feb 9, 2008

I was under direct orders not to die
🐵❌💀

I've been busy! Here are some things!

A week ago: went hiking in some alpine meadows to find stromatolite fossils which are pretty rare in Canada.

Real photos! Lots of them, because this is one of my favourite places in the Rockies

The hike is Helen Lake, and you can climb up a cliff band to explore more.

And from yesterday, we went hiking in the rain and it ruled. No one else was there. We were surrounded by these massive vertical cliffs and it was silent except for the raindrops. More photos from that coming later.

SeaGoatSupreme
Dec 26, 2009
Ask me about fixed-gear bikes (aka "fixies")

Zipperelli. posted:

Sup cat riding things buddy?!

Teach me your ways of the beard, oh great one

Zipperelli.
Apr 3, 2011

Nap Ghost

SeaGoatSupreme posted:

Teach me your ways of the beard, oh great one

Soft boar bristle brush and beard oil. Secret's out!

Also, that pic was from a while ago and since then I've let it grow out considerably.

Ellie Crabcakes
Feb 1, 2008

Picture, if you will, me dancing and cackling in the Goodwill as I found this on the sale rack (minus modifications)

Crab Dad
Dec 28, 2002

Fatty Crabcakes posted:

Picture, if you will, me dancing and cackling in the Goodwill as I found this on the sale rack (minus modifications)

good lord n butter thats a dope shirt

Zipperelli.
Apr 3, 2011

Nap Ghost

Fatty Crabcakes posted:

There's even a ring :randvince:

Horsey McHorseface
Jun 5, 2017

No picture because I'm a depressed wreck and have been for the past month, but I felt the need to pop in and tell y'all that these photos helped lighten my mood a little. You guys are awesome :)

PS: Karnegal, I'm sorry I didn't get back to you in forever. I have made make-up purchases and have been following your instructions. Photos will ensue once I get over this bout of crippling anxiety.

Icon Of Sin
Dec 26, 2008

Zipperelli. posted:

There's even a ring :randvince:

I was looking on the wrong side for it :stare:

Pastry of the Year
Apr 12, 2013

Fatty Crabcakes posted:

Mazda: It Just Feels Right

Potato Salad
Oct 23, 2014

nobody cares

Fatty Crabcakes posted:

isthatafuckingring

fake edit: ^^^^

Ellie Crabcakes
Feb 1, 2008

I made subtle alterations.

Karnegal
Dec 24, 2005

Is it... safe?

Horsey McHorseface posted:

No picture because I'm a depressed wreck and have been for the past month, but I felt the need to pop in and tell y'all that these photos helped lighten my mood a little. You guys are awesome :)

PS: Karnegal, I'm sorry I didn't get back to you in forever. I have made make-up purchases and have been following your instructions. Photos will ensue once I get over this bout of crippling anxiety.

On the PS: No worries, glad it helped (I hope)! On the depression: booo! Hope you feel better soon, please continue to enjoy makeup for us both while my face recovers from being peeled off!

ChickenOfTomorrow
Nov 11, 2012

god damn it, you've got to be kind

good morning

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

10 Beers
May 21, 2005

Shit! I didn't bring a knife.

Friends, do any of you have a favorite place to order glasses from rather than paying a bazillion dollars at a store?