Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

A HUNGRY MOUTH
Nov 3, 2006

date of birth: 02/05/88
manufacturer: mazda
model/year: 2008 mazda6
sexuality: straight, bi-curious
peircings: pusspuss

Nap Ghost

Inexplicable Humblebrag posted:

congrats on somehow making pyf less funny, all

The funniest thing I've seen in a while was this thread stumbling upon the amazing heebie-gbs post that yielded the current thread title, because it made posters in here so subconsciously agitated by its cleverness that they then directly posted a half page of Zybourne Clock puns for catharsis.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Keru
Aug 2, 2004

'n suddenly there was a terrible roar all around us 'n the sky was full of what looked like 'uge bats, all swooping 'n screeching 'n divin' around the ute.

A HUNGRY MOUTH posted:

The funniest thing I've seen in a while was this thread stumbling upon the amazing heebie-gbs post that yielded the current thread title, because it made posters in here so subconsciously agitated by its cleverness that they then directly posted a half page of Zybourne Clock puns for catharsis.

We all have our mantras to meditate with.

purple death ray
Jul 28, 2007

me omw 2 steal ur girl

It's got me to the point where I am afraid that I will have to explain the phrase "garnish that gash with garnets and cash" to another human being in real life, because I think of it and giggle audibly 5 times an hour

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,
slægt skal følge slægters gang

project to find a new thread title from within the thread:

Poop on Your Friends
are you a horse
Look at it upside down.

LITERALLY A BIRD
Sep 27, 2008

I knew you were trouble
when you flew in

I liked Belch, from your gut; fart, from your guts. but at the time I was still too amused by the current title.

And speaking of, Platystemon: unironically referring to a woman's anatomy as a "gash" would absolutely be found unacceptable in PYF, but I don't find the quote fragment in the thread title to be of this context.

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,
slægt skal følge slægters gang

i forgot to mention that those were from the thread, i didnt make them up (im not that clever -- early 600 pages i just jumped around)

doverhog
May 31, 2013

Defender of democracy and human rights 🇺🇦

LITERALLY A BIRD posted:

And speaking of, Platystemon: unironically referring to a woman's anatomy as a "gash" would absolutely be found unacceptable in PYF, but I don't find the quote fragment in the thread title to be of this context.

Posting ironically lives. :11tea:

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

Show some goddamned class and only refer to vaginas as either "husband holes" or "sugar notches." Like a pack of animals in here.

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost
a husband hole's a fuckin grave

Riatsala
Nov 20, 2013

All Princesses are Tyrants

Pick posted:

a husband hole's a fuckin grave

Oh, you! :allears:

Fleta Mcgurn
Oct 5, 2003

Porpoise noise continues.
As a longtime gash owner and operator, I accept this nomenclature because otherwise it wouldn't rhyme.

Absurd Alhazred
Mar 27, 2010

by Athanatos
The term for "volcano" in Hebrew is "הר געש", pronounced "har gaash".

Inceltown
Aug 6, 2019

Absurd Alhazred posted:

The term for "volcano" in Hebrew is "הר געש", pronounced "har gaash".

She erupts alright :wmwink:

Kitfox88
Aug 21, 2007

Anybody lose their glasses?
Might want to visit the doctor if it burns that much

Fleta Mcgurn
Oct 5, 2003

puttin' the V back in Vesuvius

LITERALLY A BIRD
Sep 27, 2008

I knew you were trouble
when you flew in

There it is, thanks Fleta

Fleta Mcgurn
Oct 5, 2003

LITERALLY A BIRD posted:

There it is, thanks Fleta

...I have to vajazzle myself now, don't I?

Tree Bucket
Apr 1, 2016

R.I.P.idura leucophrys

Inceltown posted:

She erupts alright :wmwink:

Volcanoes make lightning??

Yngwie Mangosteen
Aug 23, 2007

Tree Bucket posted:

Volcanoes make lightning??

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Volcanic_lightning

Rust Martialis
May 8, 2007

At night, Bavovnyatko quietly comes to the occupiers’ bases, depots, airfields, oil refineries and other places full of flammable items and starts playing with fire there

Fleta Mcgurn posted:

... with lava and ash

Grassy Knowles
Apr 4, 2003

"The original Terminator was a gritty fucking AMAZING piece of sci-fi. Gritty fucking rock-hard MURDER!"

Fleta Mcgurn posted:

Elfface
Nov 14, 2010

Da-na-na-na-na-na-na
IRON JONAH
In the spirit of the V...

I wanted to Varnish this Vash, but Blingee needs Flash

Dareon
Apr 6, 2009

by vyelkin

Keru posted:

We all have our mantras to meditate with.

Every morning.

EorayMel
May 30, 2015

WE GET IT. YOU LOVE GUN JESUS. Toujours des fusils Bullpup Français.

Tiny Lowtax posted:

So I purchased Backyard Wrestling for the Xbox, because well, it looked sweet as hell. Yes, I am an ICP fan, so this game looked awesome. I get it home and start up the Talk Show Mode, and choose Mr. Monoxide Child. My first task (and officially my last) is to defeat Rude Boy, another guy from the Psychopathic family.

Hooray Monoxide, jump up and down during your introduction, because it will be the last time you are on your feet. The match starts, and I'm immediately on the ground getting the living poo poo beaten out of me. I get a few punches or maybe, MAYBE a grab every now and then, but VERY rarely. I am just getting beaten horribly, no excuses for it. Getting beaten so bad that the weapons he throws at me, when I run away from them, they curve, follow me, and proceed to hit me.

Well I get beaten real bad the first two times, so I decide to raed the instructions, maybe I'm doing something wrong. Nope, I guessed correctly what all on the buttons do. I have the game on Normal, which is as easy as it gets, and I hardly survive 3 minutes, and it isn't even a fun 3 minutes. Screw you Backyard Wrestling, say hello to Mr. eBay.

h_double posted:

Say what you will about their fans, but I have to give the ICP itself a lot of respect. Until you naysayers manage to make a successful living as rock stars and wrestlers, while having videogames and comic books made about you, and getting all the play you want while wearing clown makeup, your opinions about what's "cool" don't carry a whole lot of weight.

Crimson posted:

Apparently, being an untalented freak with legions of mouth-breathing fans makes you "cool." Sorry dude, being famous doesn't make your opinion any more valid. In ICP's case, I think it makes it WAY LESS valid. I seriously have no idea why you posted this.

On another note, I had no idea this game was in any way related to ICP. Are they in the game?

Smeego posted:

I'm pretty sure that you can play as a skinny white guy and beat up juggalos. Or in the case of this thread, get beaten up by juggalos.

ToxicFrog
Apr 26, 2008

Danaru posted:

I havent seen the movie but there's no wrong way to eat a raw tomato :colbert:

Danaru posted:

What the gently caress

Sir Lemming
Jan 27, 2009

It's a piece of JUNK!
I see potential for an "ICP Lore, or the plot of CATS" trivia game

Trevor Hale
Dec 8, 2008

What have I become, my Swedish friend?

Sir Lemming posted:

I see potential for an "ICP Lore, or the plot of CATS" trivia game

At the end of a concert, one participant is chosen to be killed.

Grassy Knowles
Apr 4, 2003

"The original Terminator was a gritty fucking AMAZING piece of sci-fi. Gritty fucking rock-hard MURDER!"
I’d rather hear Miracles than Memory 8 days a week

Fleta Mcgurn
Oct 5, 2003

Grassy Knowles posted:

I’d rather hear Miracles than Memory 8 days a week

Miraculous Ninja Mistoffeles?

alexandriao
Jul 20, 2019

Oh cool I wonder how this funny forums quotes thread is doing I haven't looked at it for months, let's go to the second last pa-

what

the

heck

:staredog: :psypop:
:yikes:

Spanish Manlove
Aug 31, 2008

HAILGAYSATAN

alexandriao posted:

Oh cool I wonder how this funny forums quotes thread is doing I haven't looked at it for months, let's go to the second last pa-

what

the

heck

:staredog: :psypop:
:yikes:

Thanks for this post, really added to the thread.

Phy
Jun 27, 2008

Fun Shoe

Fleta Mcgurn posted:

Miraculous Ninja Mistoffeles?

Didn't they have that on Cartoon Network in the late 90s?

Chichevache
Feb 17, 2010

One of the funniest posters in GIP.

Just not intentionally.

Spanish Manlove posted:

:roflolmao:

Fleta Mcgurn
Oct 5, 2003

Spanish Manlove posted:

:same:

Super Waffle
Sep 25, 2007

I'm a hermaphrodite and my parents (40K nerds) named me Slaanesh, THANKS MOM

BrutalistMcDonalds posted:

you were beaten, because it is by will alone I set my posting in motion. it is by the juice of mountain dew that posting acquires speed, the underpants acquire stains, stains become a warning. it is by will alone I set my posting in motion.

Jedit
Dec 10, 2011

Proudly supporting vanilla legends 1994-2014

Fleta Mcgurn posted:

puttin' the V back in Vesuvius

Krakatoa? I barely even knew her!

Lobok
Jul 13, 2006

Say Watt?

Is putting the V back into Vesuvius like a back from whence it came kinda deal? Like casting the One Ring into the fires of Mount Doom?

doverhog
May 31, 2013

Defender of democracy and human rights 🇺🇦

Lobok posted:

Is putting the V back into Vesuvius like a back from whence it came kinda deal? Like casting the One Ring into the fires of Mount Doom?

The V appears to be inextricably linked to human life so seems unlikely.

Kinda like the three Elven Rings and the One Ring really, so yeah exactly like that.

Rust Martialis
May 8, 2007

At night, Bavovnyatko quietly comes to the occupiers’ bases, depots, airfields, oil refineries and other places full of flammable items and starts playing with fire there

doverhog posted:

The V appears to be inextricably linked to human life so seems unlikely.

Kinda like the three Elven Rings and the One Ring really, so yeah exactly like that.

Of course in Black Speech of Morgoth, "ghaash" is 'fire', as when the Balrog appears in Moria.

Clearly linking the V to Vesuvius again.

Or possibly Fleta is a Balrog.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SyNack Sassimov
May 4, 2006

Let the robot win.
            --Captain James T. Vader

Rust Martialis posted:

Of course in Black Speech of Morgoth, "ghaash" is 'fire', as when the Balrog appears in Moria.

Clearly linking the V to Vesuvius again.

Or possibly Fleta is a Balrog.

YOU SHALL NOT PASS!

that ghaash without garnishing it with garnets and cash