Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
rabidsquid
Oct 11, 2004

LOVES THE KOG

*standing still in the middle of a lane, auto attacking creeps*

fuckinm mobility creep, goddammit

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Alris
Apr 20, 2007

Welcome to the Fantasy Zone!

Get ready!

Methanar posted:

I cared enough to post it.

I guess I could post a bunch of highlights of me 1v4ing as illaoi instead.

But... Illaoi is bad?!

Gripen5
Nov 3, 2003

'Startocaster' is more fun to say than I expected.

rabidsquid posted:

Let me CS in fountain please.

Orv
May 4, 2011

rabidsquid posted:

If my ADC moves more than ten times before level six I know we're gonna have a problem.

ToxicSlurpee
Nov 5, 2003

-=SEND HELP=-

Pillbug

Alris posted:

But... Illaoi is bad?!

All champions are simultaneously OP and bad.

Except Urgot. He's just bad.

Orv
May 4, 2011
Galio says hi give me the sweet release of death.

Orv fucked around with this message at 05:25 on Jan 16, 2017

kingcobweb
Apr 16, 2005
mobility is overpowered. skillshots are both impossible and too prevalent. if only there were more point and click abilities *gets one-shot by syndra pressing r* Ah. Well,

Fluffdaddy
Jan 3, 2009

I want every champ to have an ult like Veigar that just deletes me for not having enough MR or health.

slydingdoor
Oct 26, 2010

Are you in or are you out?
Wherein I try and fail to get my adc killed.

Blink and you'll miss this vaynespotting.

kingcobweb
Apr 16, 2005

Both of these are incredible, oh my god

Orv
May 4, 2011
Wanna trade Vayne players?

ArbitraryC
Jan 28, 2009
Pick a number, any number
Pillbug

rabidsquid posted:

I dunno why you're such a big dick in this thread all the time but it's funny when keven does it cause he's actually good at the game.

Work Friend Keven
Oct 24, 2015

I'M A BIG STUPID IDIOT WHO GETS TRIGGERED FROM THE WORDS SPORTS BALL AND HAS SHIT OPINIONS ABOUT CARD GAMES. ALSO I SAID I WAS GOING TO QUIT HEARTHSTONE OUT OF SPITE OF A TAIWANESE WINNING THE CHAMPIONSHIP SO REPORT ME IF YOU SEE ME POST IN A HS THREAD
Rabidsquid is almost certainly better than me, I mostly play aram at this point.

Teikanmi
Dec 16, 2006

by R. Guyovich
Was that a single crit auto and she ate every pellet?

Work Friend Keven
Oct 24, 2015

I'M A BIG STUPID IDIOT WHO GETS TRIGGERED FROM THE WORDS SPORTS BALL AND HAS SHIT OPINIONS ABOUT CARD GAMES. ALSO I SAID I WAS GOING TO QUIT HEARTHSTONE OUT OF SPITE OF A TAIWANESE WINNING THE CHAMPIONSHIP SO REPORT ME IF YOU SEE ME POST IN A HS THREAD
& my only notable achievement (historic) is being a 1800s dominion player

ArbitraryC
Jan 28, 2009
Pick a number, any number
Pillbug

Work Friend Keven posted:

Rabidsquid is almost certainly better than me, I mostly play aram at this point.

mb I just assumed you were good at the game cause you generally had good opinions, rs is someone I disagreed with a lot and when I eventually checked his rank i went "oh no wonder why".

Not just trying to dunk on him or something there's lots of people i disagree with itt but rs is always a huge dick when he expresses his conflicting opinions.

Tired Moritz
Mar 25, 2012

wish Lowtax would get tired of YOUR POSTS

(n o i c e)
jinx, mf, and tristana can still carry. you just have to take care of them for 20 minutes.

rabidsquid
Oct 11, 2004

LOVES THE KOG

ArbitraryC posted:

mb I just assumed you were good at the game cause you generally had good opinions, rs is someone I disagreed with a lot and when I eventually checked his rank i went "oh no wonder why".

Not just trying to dunk on him or something there's lots of people i disagree with itt but rs is always a huge dick when he expresses his conflicting opinions.

how and why did you check my rank lmao. my only rank in flex queue that i only play while high

rabidsquid
Oct 11, 2004

LOVES THE KOG

nobody can figure out why i would be a "dick" and make fun of the constant posts about mobility creep!!

edit: keven how do you feel about the fact that people who get mad at me usually feel the need to also bring you up out of nowhere

rabidsquid fucked around with this message at 09:45 on Jan 16, 2017

Teikanmi
Dec 16, 2006

by R. Guyovich
they just like to bring up the dynamism of the worst poster in this thread (you) and the best poster in this thread (me, then followed by keven)

but don't worry man, even the worst posters can turn it around

Methanar
Sep 26, 2013

by the sex ghost
Is there any hope for me?

Yorkshire Pudding
Nov 24, 2006

Going to try and place this for the first time in a year.

Who's more fun, taliyah or ivern?

Teikanmi
Dec 16, 2006

by R. Guyovich
is that even a real question or are you joking

Ivern of course

taliyah bad

blah_blah
Apr 15, 2006

Tired Moritz posted:

jinx, mf, and tristana can still carry. you just have to take care of them for 20 minutes.

MF can contribute at the 10-15 minute mark. She falls off harder than those other champs. Tristana you have to carry for 30 minutes though.

Yorkshire Pudding
Nov 24, 2006

Teikanmi posted:

is that even a real question or are you joking

Ivern of course

taliyah bad

Tree man looks kind

Edit: is Camille busted? She looks crazy mobile and bursty

Yorkshire Pudding fucked around with this message at 12:23 on Jan 16, 2017

fishception
Feb 20, 2011

~carrier has arrived~
Oven Wrangler

Yorkshire Pudding posted:

Tree man looks kind

her hips blot out the sun

send food

Ra Ra Rasputin
Apr 2, 2011

Tree man looks kind

Short answer is yes.

Long answer is gently caress yes, every number site has her at high win rates, especially in higher ranks, on top of that she is a somewhat complicated champion with a little finesse needed, those types of champs tended to be 40% win rate on release, she was 55%

Hashtag Yoloswag
Mar 24, 2013

...I'm sorry. I can't seem to remember any of the rest.
i loooove getting slapped for 700 true damage by irelia's british mom though

also why the gently caress is she untargetable at the start of her ult

Ra Ra Rasputin
Apr 2, 2011
Oh and that fun part where if she is ever ahead of you and able to 1vs1 you, you can't ever leave your tower because she can just wallhop and ult you and there is nothing you can do to escape short of knocking her out of the ult arena.

And it doesn't just have to be you in top, she could just wallhop to mid and cage them outside of tower range or teleport bot and ult the adc.

Yorkshire Pudding
Nov 24, 2006

Holy poo poo I am rusty. Is devourer gone now? How will I ever win a game without devourer yi :(

rabidsquid
Oct 11, 2004

LOVES THE KOG

i gotta say one tick in the box for you anti-mobility guys is camille is probably the stupidest champion i ever remember being released, since i wasnt playing for release xin or irelia

stump collector
May 28, 2007

Holy poo poo I am rusty. Is devourer gone now? How will I ever win a game without devourer yi :(

it no longer has infinite stacking but there is still an attack speed jungle item

Taciturn Tactician
Jan 27, 2011

The secret to good health is a balanced diet and unstable healing radiation
Lipstick Apathy

rabidsquid posted:

i gotta say one tick in the box for you anti-mobility guys is camille is probably the stupidest champion i ever remember being released, since i wasnt playing for release xin or irelia

Were you playing for release Zyra? I remember them hot fixing her and then saying essentially "if you didn't think she was OP it's because you were bad at playing her".

hog fat
Aug 31, 2016
my radical adherence to stoicism demands I be a raging islamophobic asshole. perhaps ten more days on twitter will teach me the errors of my ways
potentially stupid/recurrent question: at what point in Darius' W can I Q to cancel? can I just spam Q immediately after pressing W to hit it?

hog fat fucked around with this message at 16:32 on Jan 16, 2017

Teikanmi
Dec 16, 2006

by R. Guyovich
After it hits the enemy champion

Catgirl Al Capone
Dec 15, 2007

hog fat posted:

potentially stupid/recurrent question: at what point in Darius' W can I Q to cancel? can I just spam Q immediately after pressing W to hit it?

it's identical to timing any autoattack cancel afaik

Radical
Apr 6, 2011

rabidsquid posted:

irelia was actually awful on release and for a few weeks after because the metagolem build didn't really exist, she was probably never as hosed as xin and leblanc were on release. im pretty sure i quit league to go play hon at the end of s1 because the games were getting so stupid with the gp10 items.

Vermain
Sep 5, 2006

I specifically remember Irelia being released and everyone thinking she blew rear end until a few weeks after, yeah. It's in stark contrast to Camille who I could tell was straight-up busted even before she hit the live servers.

rabidsquid
Oct 11, 2004

LOVES THE KOG

qtpie is convinced that you could just straight up remove any one of camilles skills and she'd still be perfectly fine

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tales of Woe
Dec 18, 2004

rabidsquid posted:

qtpie is convinced that you could just straight up remove any one of camilles skills and she'd still be perfectly fine
her E could be separated out into a Q W and E (double dash, 80% attack speed boost, stun w/ damage) and that'd be a normal champion kit from 2012

• Locked thread