Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Modus Pwnens
Dec 29, 2004

Policenaut posted:

Allegedly these are prototype amiibo for the Mario + Rabbids game.

Can't wait to buy these for $2.99 on clearance

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

WIFEY WATCHDOG
Jun 25, 2012

Yeah, well I don't trust this guy. I think he regifted, he degifted, and now he's using an upstairs invite as a springboard to a Super Bowl sex romp.
if star dew valley is not released in under a month ill be selling my switch at cost to any goon who wants it

Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

Pokemon Stars will be a firmware free update for the NES Classic and it won't be released anywhere else. Scalper's paradise.

Mister Facetious
Apr 21, 2007

I think I died and woke up in L.A.,
I don't know how I wound up in this place...

:canada:

Happy Noodle Boy posted:

Scalper's paradise.

Should be Nintendo's official slogan.

FiestaDePantalones
May 13, 2005

Kicked in the pants by TFLC

Dr. Tim Whatley posted:

if star dew valley is not released in under a month ill be selling my switch at cost to any goon who wants it

:toxx::rms:

SeANMcBAY
Jun 28, 2006

Look on the bright side.

Pokken is definitely getting a port. I'd love to see a mainline game on Switch but I'm not sure it's happening just yet.

Neddy Seagoon
Oct 12, 2012

"Hi Everybody!"

Quest For Glory II posted:

I doubt the next Pokemon is for Switch

Pokemon Company going to bleed the 3DS dry until long after it has been reduced to a withered husk before moving on

e: also they were hiring modelers in March with a contract going through May 2018 so if there is a Pokemon for Switch it would still be a ways off

The Pokemon models they have now are actually far too high-def for the 3DS to cope with because they're meant to be used in all things Pokemon for the foreseeable future. A new console does not mean existing assets goes out the window either, how do you think ports work?

enojy
Sep 11, 2001

bass rattle
stars out
the sky

I don't give two shits about Rabbids nor amiibo but those are hilarious looking and I'll probably pick the Luigi one up.

Cartoon Man
Jan 31, 2004

Policenaut posted:

Allegedly these are prototype amiibo for the Mario + Rabbids game.

They'll look good on a store peg hanging next to to all the Animal Crossing amiibos nobody wants.

deadwing
Mar 5, 2007

Cartoon Man posted:

The Animal Crossing amiibos nobody wants.

When Animal Crossing Switch comes out they'll be selling for thirty bucks each, invest in Amiibo now!

deadly_pudding
May 13, 2009

who the fuck is scraeming
"LOG OFF" at my house.
show yourself, coward.
i will never log off

Dr. Tim Whatley posted:

For some reason the date June 17 is like lodged in my brain for that, I might be mistaking that for "Summer 2017".

Upsidads
Jan 11, 2007
Now and then we had a hope that if we lived and were good, God would permit us to be pirates

Lets just start with this.
EA is assholes
Fifa for switch will be different?
EA is assholes

Upsidads
Jan 11, 2007
Now and then we had a hope that if we lived and were good, God would permit us to be pirates

deadly_pudding posted:

For some reason the date June 17 is like lodged in my brain for that, I might be mistaking that for "Summer 2017".

hoping for a e3 surprise release

deadly_pudding
May 13, 2009

"LOG OFF" at my house.
show yourself, coward.
i will never log off

Junkie Disease posted:

hoping for a e3 surprise release

This, but it's an announcement for a global simultaneous release for Monster Hunter XX on the Switch.

Policenaut
Jul 11, 2008

On the moon... they don't make Neo Kobe Pizza.

Junkie Disease posted:

Lets just start with this.
EA is assholes
Fifa for switch will be different?
EA is assholes

https://twitter.com/VOOK64/status/871748794433458176

Upsidads
Jan 11, 2007

at this point i'll be surprised if the ball has a texture and the game is in color

Dr. VooDoo
May 4, 2006

So the latest rumors from the person who has been leaking MH being exclusive for PS4 on 4Chan is reporting that:

-It would be called Monster Hunters sort of like how the last Devil May Cry was simply called DMC
-It would tie into the movie and be set in Tokyo
-It would be a cinematic single player experience with Dark Souls style coop
-Real world style guns would be a new weapon type
-Fighting will be more action focused with a focus on fighting smaller monsters. Huge monsters typical to classic Monster Hunter would be reserved for boss encounters tied to story missions
-Game would be open world
-Outsourced from Capcom to an unnamed Western studio to appeal to a Western audience

I'm still confident it's not true but now I'm hoping it's not. I don't want Monster Hunter to die like Dead Rising and Devil May Cry :sigh:

Sakurazuka
Jan 24, 2004

NANI?

lol

The Bloop
Jul 5, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

Junkie Disease posted:

at this point i'll be surprised if the ball has a texture and the game is in color

It's pong.

deadly_pudding
May 13, 2009

"LOG OFF" at my house.
show yourself, coward.
i will never log off

Dr. VooDoo posted:

So the latest rumors from the person who has been leaking MH being exclusive for PS4 on 4Chan is reporting that:

-It would be called Monster Hunters sort of like how the last Devil May Cry was simply called DMC
-Fighting will be more action focused with a focus on fighting smaller monsters. Huge monsters typical to classic Monster Hunter would be reserved for boss encounters tied to story missions
-Outsourced from Capcom to an unnamed Western studio to appeal to a Western audience

I'm still confident it's not true but now I'm hoping it's not. I don't want Monster Hunter to die like Dead Rising and Devil May Cry :sigh:

lmao MH5 being based on the Anderson movie was Gaijinhunter's April Fool's joke. I fell for it because I trusted Gaijinhunter like a brother, and also his time zone made him post the joke when it wasn't April 1 for me.

jivjov
Sep 13, 2007

But how does it taste? Yummy!
Dinosaur Gum

Phantasium posted:

i now fear for jivjov's sanity

i sUrE dO LovE mE SOme RaBbIdS

Louisgod
Sep 25, 2003

Always Watching
Bread Liar
lmao that the knee jerk reaction to western devs getting Japanese IPs is to go "ADD GUNS".

Dr Cheeto
Mar 2, 2013
Wretched Harp
Where's the gritty Western gun-slinging Kirby game

Dizz
Feb 14, 2010

L :dva: L
toad with a glock

deadly_pudding
May 13, 2009

"LOG OFF" at my house.
show yourself, coward.
i will never log off

Dr Cheeto posted:

It's the Bayonetta Kirby in Smash Bros.

tap my mountain
Jan 1, 2009

I'm the quick and the deadly

The Bloop
Jul 5, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
Gunman Clive for Smash4Switch please

Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

Viewtiful Joe on Smash when??

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Where the hell is my SWORD?
Grimey Drawer

Dr. VooDoo posted:

How hilarious would it be if PS4 gets the trash movie spin-off and the Switch keeps the mainstream goodness

Pierson
Oct 31, 2004

College Slice
Peace Walker fans already got to fire rocket launchers at Rathalos, get on our (old, decrepit) level, scrubs.

KingSlime
Mar 20, 2007
Wake up with the Kin-OH GOD WHAT IS THAT?!

Kashuno posted:

How hilarious would it be if PS4 gets the trash movie spin-off and the Switch keeps the mainstream goodness

not hilarious at all because i really want a good monhun game on ps4 you jerk!!

Shammypants
May 25, 2004

Let me tell you about true luxury.

Outside of not running frostbite there are just a bunch of no nothing nerds spreading their opinions on what the game will be

Because of incompatibilities, we already knew frostbite wouldn't be used

Shammypants fucked around with this message at 19:50 on Jun 5, 2017

Ornamented Death
Jan 25, 2006

Pew pew!

Dr Cheeto posted:

Pretty sure that was already included in the original NES game.

Healbot
Jul 7, 2006

very very very fucjable
very vywr very

Dr. VooDoo posted:

I'm reading this and lmaoing still.

Healbot
Jul 7, 2006

very very very fucjable
very vywr very

The PS4 exclusive Monster Hunters will also feature a sniper rifle so you can shoot the baby out of pregnant monsters because Ninja Theory will be the developer.

You heard it here first.

SeANMcBAY
Jun 28, 2006

Look on the bright side.

Healbot posted:

I'm reading this and lmaoing still.

I'm believing it at face value since it seems to be the most Capcom move. Ruining every series seems to be their goal lately with RE7 being a fluke.

Dr Cheeto
Mar 2, 2013
Wretched Harp
Please don't ruin Ace Attorney :ohdear:

SeANMcBAY
Jun 28, 2006

Look on the bright side.

Dr Cheeto posted:

Please don't ruin Ace Attorney :ohdear:

Ace Attorney actually set in America with actual hamburgers.:getin:

spit on my clit
Jul 19, 2015

by Cyrano4747

Dr. Tim Whatley posted:

chucklefish is doing the port, so you better get your sale going now

https://twitter.com/GameTheoryRejct/status/871735910148313088

as if they have to ask

spit on my clit fucked around with this message at 20:12 on Jun 5, 2017

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

C-SPAN Caller
Apr 21, 2010

Dr. VooDoo posted:

Why are people acting like Stardew Valley is cancelled? A collectors edition was recently listed for sale in Sweden and isn't Nintendo paying for a timed exclusive to online multiplayer?

Console exclusive, pc gets it first

• Locked thread