Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

tap my mountain
Jan 1, 2009

I'm the quick and the deadly

kojei posted:

it's a bird. I suppose sombra could theoretically have a bird cannon

Ah I watched it on my phone, I didn't even notice it changes direction :downs:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Supercar Gautier
Jun 10, 2006

A lot of people are looking at the heat distortion effect on the payload's hoverjets and geting excited because they think it's a cloaked Sombra.

Supercar Gautier fucked around with this message at 19:58 on Aug 16, 2016

tap my mountain
Jan 1, 2009

I'm the quick and the deadly

Supercar Gautier posted:

A lot of people are looking the heat distortion effect on the payload's hoverjets and geting excited because they think it's a cloaked Sombra.

She's the dead body at the end. She'll be able to disguise herself as your teammates but only as their corpses.

I'm glad the new map is full of rubble and abandoned buildings. It's a good contrast to the hyperclean city streets of the other maps.

strong bird
May 12, 2009

I'm sure the reason the map isn't ready yet is because they're busy adding 1,000 vases to areas of the map that you never have any reason to go to

Supercar Gautier
Jun 10, 2006

They're working on the castle's arcade, a pivotal aspect of its strategic importance during the Omnic Crisis.

teagone
Jun 10, 2003

That was pretty intense, huh?

https://twitter.com/timgonzales/status/765624939940503552
:kimchi:

PersonalGenius
Mar 1, 2013

Barefoot on the Moon

I am disproportionately excited for cuckoo clocks.

Kai Tave
Jul 2, 2012
Fallen Rib

PersonalGenius posted:

I am disproportionately excited for cuckoo clocks.

I want to know when we get to play one of those quad-tank things.

Mukaikubo
Mar 14, 2006

"You treat her like a lady... and she'll always bring you home."
I just tried to queue for quick play and got put in skirmish. There were 4 anas in skirmish that appeared to never be queued anywhere, and instantly surrounded me and started chain-sleeping me while typing "uninstall" every time I got put to sleep.

It may be time to uninstall, is what I'm getting out of today's Overwatch effort. :smith:

Macaluso
Sep 23, 2005

I HATE THAT HEDGEHOG, BROTHER!

Mukaikubo posted:

I just tried to queue for quick play and got put in skirmish. There were 4 anas in skirmish that appeared to never be queued anywhere, and instantly surrounded me and started chain-sleeping me while typing "uninstall" every time I got put to sleep.

It may be time to uninstall, is what I'm getting out of today's Overwatch effort. :smith:

Protip: Turn off skirmish cause it's the worst.

You'll still get not-skirmishes for some reason so there's no real escaping it

Supercar Gautier
Jun 10, 2006

The goal of skirmish is to see if you can put six Symmetra turrets on the enemy's spawn and zap at least one player before you get yanked into your actual match.

Zoness
Jul 24, 2011

Talk to the hand.
Grimey Drawer

Mukaikubo posted:

just block them and do something on your monitor while you're waiting for your game

Snazzy Frocks
Mar 31, 2003

Scratchmo

Mukaikubo posted:

if you rate your experience with overwatch by the in-between game skirmish then the problem lies more with you

Mukaikubo
Mar 14, 2006

Skirmish is the only time I play Tracer or Genji because I hate being useless even in quickplay. :smith:

Also, that "I should uninstall" was pretty much tongue in cheek

Lord Hydronium
Sep 25, 2007

Non, je ne regrette rien

Mukaikubo posted:

They hunt in packs. Clever girls.

Mukaikubo
Mar 14, 2006

Lord Hydronium posted:

They hunt in packs. Clever girls.

There was also a Hanzo teabagging me. I don't think it was connected. :v:

PersonalGenius
Mar 1, 2013

Barefoot on the Moon

Mukaikubo posted:

There was also a Hanzo teabagging me. I don't think it was connected. :v:

He just think you cute.

Mukaikubo
Mar 14, 2006

PersonalGenius posted:

He just think you cute.

Then he should have been Genji. I don't want no scrubs

PersonalGenius
Mar 1, 2013

Barefoot on the Moon

Mukaikubo posted:

Then he should have been Genji. I don't want no scrubs

Wow, you have 2 hot Japanese brothers fighting over you.
Livin' the dream! :love:

Willie Tomg
Feb 2, 2006

Mukaikubo posted:

That's really funny, actually,

Dosvidanya
May 28, 2004

I don't advertise for free ;-*
Enable the option to never skirmish too

NmareBfly
Jul 16, 2004

I posted my food for USPOL Thanksgiving!

In skirmish I usually run right at people and spam hello without shooting then do frowny faces in chat if they kill me.

Willie Tomg
Feb 2, 2006
The Hague should have a separate, basement-level community court for people who lethally damage each other in skirmish, imho.

Grammaton
Feb 3, 2004
Cleric
Sweet, so far I have Lucio, Zarya and now Genji Olympic skins.

http://imgur.com/a/1MdGE

Darwins_Foot
Sep 24, 2007
*Stomp*
Zarya coming to HOTS - hope those sweet skins make it back to overwatch!

http://youtu.be/BUZBAOmzBh8

strong bird
May 12, 2009

Theres no way anyone plays heroes of the storm right

Xaris
Jul 25, 2006

Lucky there's a family guy
Lucky there's a man who positively can do
All the things that make us
Laugh and cry

strong bird posted:

not anymore

Mierenneuker
Apr 28, 2010

We're all going to experience changes in our life but only the best of us will qualify for front row seats.

strong bird posted:

I do. Well, did... because Overwatch happened :v:

strong bird
May 12, 2009

https://hydra-media.cursecdn.com/dota2.gamepedia.com/3/39/Odest_lasthit_03.mp3

Bruceski
Aug 21, 2007

The tools of a hero mean nothing without a solid core.

GANYMEDE
Play of the Game -- Savior

Mystic Stylez
Dec 19, 2009

Since they added a keybind to hide the in-game chat, they should put an option in the menus to always keep it hidden because I'm a lazy gently caress

G-Mawwwwwww
Jan 31, 2003

My LPth are Hot Garbage
Biscuit Hider
In game chat owns. That's where I learned how to have sex with the hamburger glove.

Thor-Stryker
Nov 11, 2005
Oh man, coming back to Quick Play is painful: I Hanjos, Widows, tons of offensive bastions, bad genjis and grounded pharahs. My quick-play MMR must be low as poo poo.

Shear Modulus
Jun 9, 2010

i use skirmish to practice my Hello game

Grammaton
Feb 3, 2004
Cleric
This new map looks amazing.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H3xFKckFCGM

strong bird
May 12, 2009

Timeline

Kai Tave
Jul 2, 2012
Fallen Rib

Thor-Stryker posted:

Oh man, coming back to Quick Play is painful: I Hanjos, Widows, tons of offensive bastions, bad genjis and grounded pharahs. My quick-play MMR must be low as poo poo.

This is absolutely no different than my comp experience has been.

Venuz Patrol
Mar 27, 2011

:dawkins101:

Office Sheep
Jan 20, 2007

Thor-Stryker posted:

Almost everyone practices heroes they don't play in quick play now.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bolow
Feb 27, 2007

You got like 20hrs to go :cmon: