Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

CortezFantastic
Aug 10, 2003

I SEE DEMONS
My favvvvorite running bit listening to ETM packs is Richard calling in with his lady voice and Eric having a fit every time. RIP Fratto, he had young kids if I recall so that is rough

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rupert Buttermilk
Apr 15, 2007

🚣RowboatMan: ❄️Freezing time🕰️ is an old P.I. 🥧trick...

EDIT: ^^^^ My faaaavourite would be when Eric is arguing with Jeff, and he says something like 'I can recognize voices, you can't fool me! I know that it was Richard pretending to be Kendra/Diana/Katherine/whoever (I don't remember)', and Jeff shoots back with "Ohh, fuckin' congratulations, you can tell that Richard isn't a woman!"

GenoCanSing posted:

Fratto and Eric are up there together today making radio gold for the angels.

"Eric, look, they said there's no more room in heaven for straight angels. You gotta be a gay angel."

"JOHN-NY, I SA-ID, NOO-O."

"Eric cantcha just SAY you're gay and then just go back when they let you in?"

"NO!"

*suddenly the bunny ranch appears*

*Eric wheels inside*

*pitch black*

*homo room dripping sounds*

"JOHN-NY, I SAI-D N-O!"

Yeah, this is the best post in the thread.

YeahTubaMike
Mar 24, 2005

*hic* Gotta finish thish . . .
Doctor Rope

Rupert Buttermilk posted:

Feel like poo poo for the rest of the day? Yeah :smith:

Rest in Peace, ya fucker.

As much as I hated Johnny Fratto (and not even in a love-to-hate way like ETM), I'm genuinely sad about this. Poor guy was never able to escape the tyranny of kids.

Ether Frenzy
Dec 22, 2006

Nap Ghost
RIP Fratto. Didn't even know he was sick.

Mad Doctor Cthulhu
Mar 3, 2008

RIP Johnny. Maybe the gossamer wings of Ambien send you to your rest.

To torture that midget FOREVER.

moot the hopple
Apr 26, 2008

dyslexic Bowie clone
Looks like all those Eric appearances cancelled Johnny's life. The curse lives on.

Cliche Guevara
Dec 12, 2005
whistlebritches
I wonder if anyone signed up for his seminars. If so, they must feel double-hosed now.

kylej
Jul 6, 2004

Grimey Drawer
I always liked Johnny. He was responsible for so many great ETM moments - I know people complain that they're all scripted or whatever, but I don't care. Johnny getting on the line and poking and prodding Eric along with the studio crew was radio gold. RIP brother.

Rupert Buttermilk
Apr 15, 2007

kylej posted:

I always liked Johnny. He was responsible for so many great ETM moments - I know people complain that they're all scripted or whatever, but I don't care. Johnny getting on the line and poking and prodding Eric along with the studio crew was radio gold. RIP brother.

"Eric, didja tell 'em bout yer accident ya had last night? Dis fuckin' kid pissed the bed, 'Howrd'! "

Crotch Bat
Dec 6, 2003

Much like with everything else in life, the Euros seem to have more sense on how to do things in a fun atmosphere without sucking the soul out of the event.

kylej posted:

Johnny was responsible for a ton of Eric bits. He either facilitated things like getting him laid or taking him to strip clubs to be eyed up for dinner by a 10 foot long python or he just out-and-out snitched on Eric for a variety of things. A lot of classic Eric only happened because of Johnny and I'd forever put up with his boring stories to get more.

The Extrapolator
Dec 14, 2006

Now what the fuck are some of these god damn questions?
RIP Johnny Frotto.
He gave the stern show one of the greatest pieces of audio ever; when Eric ordered a hit.

Mad Doctor Cthulhu
Mar 3, 2008

Crotch Bat posted:

Johnny was responsible for a ton of Eric bits. He either facilitated things like getting him laid or taking him to strip clubs to be eyed up for dinner by a 10 foot long python or he just out-and-out snitched on Eric for a variety of things. A lot of classic Eric only happened because of Johnny and I'd forever put up with his boring stories to get more.

Like him or not, he definitely extended the Midget's reign of terror a few wonderful years before Artie left. He also got the little rear end in a top hat laid. He kinda deserves Heaven just for pulling that Hail Mary shot off.

Rupert Buttermilk
Apr 15, 2007

I have this dream that will forever go unfulfilled. I want to be a part of the show, and when Eric calls and says something unbelievably stupid, like '9 out of 10 people have Ehlers-Danlos syndrome', or 'there are werewolves in New Mexico', I would get to yell at him. Yell directly to him. Call him a loving idiot for even thinking that for one second. Ask him to, for once in his goddamned pitiful life, give SOMETHING at least half a second of critical thought.

But no, I'll never get that chance. I'll just sit here and quietly rage to myself over how much of a goddamned moron ETM was, which is a big part of why I'm listening to his whole thing for the 4th time. It's really both :allears: and :argh:

Coheed and Camembert
Feb 11, 2012
That's part of the charm. I love that Eric the Midget, a thirty year old angry weirdo with a funny voice, thought he could bang Kelly Clarkson, win an Oscar, become a country music star and be BFF's with Paula, Randy and Simon. That's fantastic.

It's also completely ridiculous and part of the reason why I loved to hear him get knocked down a peg by Fred and Artie. Bye Eric. Go gently caress yourself.

Rupert Buttermilk
Apr 15, 2007

I had never heard this before (I don't listen to the show daily)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ICWP6seVVhM

CortezFantastic
Aug 10, 2003

I SEE DEMONS
I'm at the point now where Eric has pitched Dougie the Puggie (with Diana DeGarmo falling in love with him for some reason) and two movie scripts (one also with Diana for some reason). He had a week to write the scripts. He did four pages. But it's ok he moved onto Eric's Angels. With a scene where the girls take a shower with him.

Diana was also like 18 around this point and Eric was 33.

Crotch Bat
Dec 6, 2003

Much like with everything else in life, the Euros seem to have more sense on how to do things in a fun atmosphere without sucking the soul out of the event.
All of Eric's stuff is immensely more creepy when you realize his actual age when this stuff happens and not just pushing his child-like stature onto his age.

Rupert Buttermilk
Apr 15, 2007

Crotch Bat posted:

All of Eric's stuff is immensely more creepy when you realize his actual age when this stuff happens and not just pushing his child-like stature onto his age.

His little kid voice was creepy.

"Hey there Mr Stern..."

Grant DaNasty
Jul 17, 2006

CortezFantastic posted:

With a scene where the girls take a shower with him.

I'm giggling imagining this. The girls would need to be careful to not trip over him.

Ribsauce
Jul 29, 2006

Blacks in the back.

I have this dream that will forever go unfulfilled. I want to be a part of the show, and when Eric calls and says something unbelievably stupid, like '9 out of 10 people have Ehlers-Danlos syndrome', or 'there are werewolves in New Mexico', I would get to yell at him. Yell directly to him. Call him a loving idiot for even thinking that for one second. Ask him to, for once in his goddamned pitiful life, give SOMETHING at least half a second of critical thought.

But no, I'll never get that chance. I'll just sit here and quietly rage to myself over how much of a goddamned moron ETM was, which is a big part of why I'm listening to his whole thing for the 4th time. It's really both :allears: and :argh:
When they announced his first personal meet and greet at that Sacramento Monarchs game I cannot tell you how close I was to buying a ticket and flying across the goddamn country to go. The only reason I don't regret not pulling the trigger is that if I had bought a ticket zero point zero would have never happened because he would have sold a ticket. One point zero just doesn't work. I was so close to doing it, I really was. I would have accidentally (and to no one's knowledge including my own) been the person who ruined the single greatest 10 minutes in the history of radio. It probably would have cost me 600 bucks all in, but I can tell you right now without hesitation I'd rather have a spent 20 minutes with that midget and have a few pictures than 600 more dollars in my bank account.

I never met Eric and I really wish I did. I'm still mad I didn't get an autographed picture from his store before some douchebag narced him out to SSI.

Advice
Feb 17, 2007

Je veux ton amour
Et je veux ton revanche
Je veux ton amour
I don't wanna be friends
Well let's be fair Eric had no reason to have the maturity of a 33 year old when since birth he's barely been able to stand. He can't interact with people in any way other than the internet, which is surprising because he was so awful at it. See: his followed twitter accounts and his complete inability to ignore trolls.

CortezFantastic
Aug 10, 2003

I SEE DEMONS
mods plz rename thread to Eric the Midget and Howard Stern Memorial Thread

Advice
Feb 17, 2007

Je veux ton amour
Et je veux ton revanche
Je veux ton amour
I don't wanna be friends
Who died first?

Trash Trick
Apr 17, 2014

drat. Johnny had a fairly young kid. poo poo sucks.

Your Gay Uncle
Feb 16, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

a cop posted:

drat. Johnny had a fairly young kid. poo poo sucks.

He did? That's weird he never seemed to mention it.

Rupert Buttermilk
Apr 15, 2007

Your Gay Uncle posted:

He did? That's weird he never seemed to mention it.

"Howrd, I gotta tell ya, I love the little fucker, but c'mon... "

7 RING SHRIMP
Oct 3, 2012

CortezFantastic posted:

I'm at the point now where Eric has pitched Dougie the Puggie (with Diana DeGarmo falling in love with him for some reason) and two movie scripts (one also with Diana for some reason). He had a week to write the scripts. He did four pages. But it's ok he moved onto Eric's Angels. With a scene where the girls take a shower with him.

Diana was also like 18 around this point and Eric was 33.

Did he want to call it Dougie the Puggie because she looks like one?

"Howrd, I gotta tell ya, I love the little fucker, but c'mon... "

lmfao

GenoCanSing
Mar 2, 2004

Found these on Fratto's twitter. NWS pics of ETM at a strip club. He looks like an alien from the Star Wars canteen misplaced or something.

http://imgur.com/a/YWgqz

Crotch Bat
Dec 6, 2003

His head was fused to his shoulders. That little mutant :allears:

Mad Doctor Cthulhu
Mar 3, 2008

GenoCanSing posted:

Found these on Fratto's twitter. NWS pics of ETM at a strip club. He looks like an alien from the Star Wars canteen misplaced or something.

He looks like someone sewed a ventriloquist dummy's head onto an overstuffed teddy bear body that happened to be modeling lovely K-Mart boy fashions at the time. However, it is nice to see that someone dyed his hair a somewhat normal color.

Your Gay Uncle
Feb 16, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
I remember seeing the legless dwarf in Mad Max Fury Road and thinking " Eric could have rocked that role".

Jose Oquendo
Jun 20, 2004

Star Trek: The Motion Picture is a boring movie

GenoCanSing posted:

Holy poo poo an ETM Photoshop thread would be amazing with those shots of him.

CortezFantastic
Aug 10, 2003

I SEE DEMONS
That last photo :allears:

JB50
Feb 13, 2008

Uh oh.

DeadBonesBrook
May 31, 2011

How do you do, fellow Regis?
That guy on RadarOnline really has a hard on for Howard.

http://radaronline.com/celebrity-news/howard-stern-wig-hair-experts/

This is like reading a thread on Dawg's Saloon from 4 years ago.

ChaosMonkey
Jun 28, 2008

CortezFantastic posted:

That last photo :allears:

I like to think that's the face he made as he ascended into heaven.

Mad Doctor Cthulhu
Mar 3, 2008

JB50 posted:

Uh oh.

Could just mean he took a paycut and now is doing a weekly show.

JB50
Feb 13, 2008

Mad Doctor Cthulhu posted:

Could just mean he took a paycut and now is doing a weekly show.

Howard hasnt done "daily" shows in years. More like tri-weekly

moot the hopple
Apr 26, 2008

dyslexic Bowie clone
I caught a replay of Monday where godawful 5 Seconds of Summer wasn't on and I just have to say that George is still a treasure whenever he's on.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Caper
Feb 20, 2005

Fallen Rib

Your Gay Uncle posted:

I remember seeing the legless dwarf in Mad Max Fury Road and thinking " Eric could have rocked that role".

Robin even noticed that. When she mentioned seeing Mad Max last summer she said, "There was a role in the movie Eric would've been perfect for" I agree too. I can just imagine him saying "Go..Get..Dad!"