Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

corn on the cop
Oct 12, 2012

Break what must be broken, once for all, that's all, and take the suffering on oneself.

― Corey Dostoyevsky
i cant see your wiener

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Moog
Sep 14, 2013

Poonerman posted:

i cant see your wiener

got that spooky void dick
(this set isnt even good idk why I slaved to get this poo poo.)

Average Bear
Apr 4, 2010
How worthless is my nex armors these days

Read
Dec 21, 2010

Average Bear posted:

How worthless is my nex armors these days

Ballpark figures for full sets

Virtus 35m
Pernix 65m
Torva 65m

and thats the way it was
Feb 14, 2011

and thats the way it was fucked around with this message at 09:50 on Nov 20, 2015

Babe Magnet
Jun 2, 2008

please don't post my RP profile, thanks

Alpha Kenny Juan
Apr 11, 2007

Babe Magnet posted:

please don't post my fursona, thanks

Bigbillthaboss
Feb 25, 2013

TRASH ASS EDGELORD,
PUT ME ON IGNORE
Hey so like am I still banned from the SA Goon runescape guild bc I said "having to walk x distance to smelt iron is gay" ?

How Rude
Aug 13, 2012

FUCK THIS SHIT
Last I remember someone saying something like that in chat they defended it even though it wasn't a big deal and made it a hill to die on, just for saying gay in an online mmo, so the problems with you being banned may extend beyond just using a possibly offensive word.

99 CENTS AMIGO
Jul 22, 2007

How Rude posted:

Last I remember someone saying something like that in chat they defended it even though it wasn't a big deal and made it a hill to die on, just for saying gay in an online mmo, so the problems with you being banned may extend beyond just using a possibly offensive word.

Basically this is usually the case and has happened a few times.

Bigbillthaboss
Feb 25, 2013

TRASH ASS EDGELORD,
PUT ME ON IGNORE

How Rude posted:

I remember defending myself against being labeled as a bigot for using the terminology in a non-homophobic way. Someone was persistent in implying that I was a chauvinistic rear end in a top hat or something so basically yeah I'm going to defend myself. Guess the internets are overly sensitive nowdays.

orphean
Apr 27, 2007

beep boop bitches
my monads are fully functional
Whenever I'm on these days its just complete silence in the clan chat while I spend hours semi-afking in the runespan or capping at cit. I wish there were bigoted goons doing fiery and ill-advised last stands :smith:

In other news Agility is the worst skill ever gently caress this game. And i'm only at 35! The trellis broke me :negative:

Read
Dec 21, 2010

orphean posted:

Whenever I'm on these days its just complete silence in the clan chat while I spend hours semi-afking in the runespan or capping at cit. I wish there were bigoted goons doing fiery and ill-advised last stands :smith:

In other news Agility is the worst skill ever gently caress this game. And i'm only at 35! The trellis broke me :negative:

You can more or less get away with not touching agility till 60 or even later if you just quest a lot and put your free exp towards it. That's what I'd advise you to do.

Foreskin Problems
Nov 4, 2012

It's doing fine, actually.
Agility is the best and coolest skill. If my girlfriend didn't make fun of me for playing RS, I'd log in more often and make it my first 99.

Alpha Kenny Juan
Apr 11, 2007

Sever.

ZeroTime
Oct 13, 2011

orphean posted:

It really is terrible. I wish there was a really afk way of training it.

corn on the cop
Oct 12, 2012

Break what must be broken, once for all, that's all, and take the suffering on oneself.

― Corey Dostoyevsky

Foreskin Problems
Nov 4, 2012

It's doing fine, actually.
You'll get one one day, friend

orphean
Apr 27, 2007

beep boop bitches
Anyone get in the chronicles cbt? Curious what it's like. Welp, back to slaughtering moss giants...

orphean
Apr 27, 2007

beep boop bitches
Just finished the newish 'bottle quest' Call of the Ancestors. It was cute, fun and overall good. I'm not sure what makes it a 'bottle' quest though, seems like there was lots of new stuff developed to put into the thing. :shrug:

LemonyTang
Nov 29, 2009

Ask me about holding 4gate!

orphean posted:

Anyone get in the chronicles cbt? Curious what it's like. Welp, back to slaughtering moss giants...

I thought I signed up to the beta but definitely have no key. Sad times. Re-submitted my email. I bet it's poo poo anyway. Jagex...

orphean
Apr 27, 2007

beep boop bitches
Any way I could get access to the clan avatar or can only so many people do that or whatever?

fishmech
Jul 16, 2006

by VideoGames
Salad Prong

orphean posted:

Any way I could get access to the clan avatar or can only so many people do that or whatever?

You need to be a certain clan rank, so you'll have to bug whoever is in charge

orphean
Apr 27, 2007

beep boop bitches
I'm not sure if anyone is in charge at the moment :v: Thanks though

99 CENTS AMIGO
Jul 22, 2007
Along those lines, is there anyone playing with any frequency these days that would want to take over running things? I took over again when Kari stepped down, but I have absolutely zero interest in the game or re-subbing come the new year, and have just been managing the citadel.

allta
Mar 28, 2011

99 CENTS AMIGO posted:

Along those lines, is there anyone playing with any frequency these days that would want to take over running things? I took over again when Kari stepped down, but I have absolutely zero interest in the game or re-subbing come the new year, and have just been managing the citadel.

I'll do it, I've been meaning to come back from DarkScape anyways and I've seen enough leaders come and go to not run it into the ground.

jiggerypokery
Feb 1, 2012

...But I could hardly wait six months with a red hot jape like that under me belt.

allta posted:

I'll do it, I've been meaning to come back from DarkScape anyways and I've seen enough leaders come and go to not run it into the ground.

Can I have your stuff? :D

Balls to the Mall
Feb 11, 2011

Kinda disappointing for it to be yet another trump av.

:wom:
So long Flex...

...but you will be back

Themata
Dec 10, 2011

If you want a pizza this pie
You can crust that
I won't cheese on you
Dance on the groove flour
And I'll give you a disco-unt
I love that you can't promote someone to clan leader without demoting all silvers to bronze first, then demoting yourself to red butthole. :jagex:

Can't wait to see the new clan event: Skulled Wilderness Trek - Chaotic Staff Only

allta
Mar 28, 2011

Themata posted:

I love that you can't promote someone to clan leader without demoting all silvers to bronze first, then demoting yourself to red butthole. :jagex:

Can't wait to see the new clan event: Skulled Wilderness Trek - Chaotic Staff Only

Hey! I've only lost 5 chaotic staves to wilderness that's not that many......... :colbert:

In other clan related news, if anyone ever needs anything and I'm not online, try pming "pizza hinze" and I'll hop onto RS3 instead of darkscape.

I try to periodically log into rs3 but sometimes I just cant do both.

fishmech
Jul 16, 2006

by VideoGames
Salad Prong
Here are three Chronicle Beta keys for people who didn't sign up themselves:
MNHJ-N6O3-G1C3
RZRZ-CJNU-V526
T95A-X738-O02H

orphean
Apr 27, 2007

beep boop bitches
Thanks! Grabbed the bottom one. See you in three days I guess :v:

Edit: Hinze, next time you hop into rs3 do you mind promoting me or whatever so I can use the clan avatar? Bad Frogger ingame. Thanks!

orphean fucked around with this message at 04:28 on Dec 5, 2015

orphean
Apr 27, 2007

beep boop bitches
Well I give Jagex credit, Chronicle is nothing like Hearthstone gameplay-wise and looks nice. I feel like I don't have enough card selection yet to really form an opinion or get a sense of the meta but it's definietly much simpler than something like Magic or even Hearthstone. It seems like its really easy to get into resource droughts where you don't have enough gold (basically the mana mechanic) to do anything but also no way to generate it. It could be the Raptor starter deck just blows.

Balls to the Mall
Feb 11, 2011

Kinda disappointing for it to be yet another trump av.

:wom:
Think we need a little more smithing at the citadel before cap. The resources are there.

Also I agree Chronicle is pretty decent and not similar to any other game I know of, other than it has cards. I have been mainly playing as Linza, building up a powerful weapon to hack away at my opponent with.

LemonyTang
Nov 29, 2009

Chronicle is fun. I'm maining Ozan. Just won a game by using safespot.

I was second. 1hp remaining vs 5hp. Safespot reduced the hp of my Skeleton Champion to 0. When the turn ended and the characters moved up, the monster died instantly, dealing on death effect of -5hp to rival instantly and I won, even though I was second.

orphean
Apr 27, 2007

beep boop bitches
The citadel got dilapidated this tick, I'm not sure what we were missing though? With 10-12 people visiting the thing a week we should have more than enough resources for upkeep. Please cap people :negative:

99 CENTS AMIGO
Jul 22, 2007
It really just takes like 5 people plus the avatars to get upkeep done. I guess I'll keep signing in to do citadel until my membership expires

Read
Dec 21, 2010

Flip examples for Pesayeth; these are all a month or so old, I haven't been flipping as much since I haven't had capital. They're also fairly low margin flips, you can go a lot higher on t90s but it's riskier since they're pretty volatile lately.

LemonyTang
Nov 29, 2009

I'm too much of a coward to flip T90s. I do Saradomin Brew's (3, 4 and 6 dose), dragon bones+, magic logs, unstrung magic bows, antifires, magic seeds, prayer renewals. A bunch of trash that is traded a lot feels safer than the less traded, higher value items.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Narev
Oct 9, 2005

Something about FIR3 makes me wanna DANCE!
Checking in as my new guy Ectrayn.