Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
i can't figure out how to
This poll is closed.
remove 69 3.49%
the 420 21.24%
poll 1488 75.27%
Total: 1977 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
Badger of Basra
Jul 26, 2007

Volkerball posted:

i got a 30 on my act despite math, i ain't worried about any of that other poo poo. and i know for a fact i don't have to take any english.

i've been operating and setting up cnc machines for 6 years. i've already picked up the base knowledge i need for the class. probably ahead of most people. just let me goddamn take it.

it's funny how you could switch out some words here and get an annoying high schooler

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gin and Juche
Apr 3, 2008

The Highest Judge of Paradise
Shiki Eiki
YAMAXANADU

Rafza posted:

nooooooo

She has spent the last 7-8 months on Atlas Shrugged and is already 2/3rds through the speech.

I'm so sorry.

Chelb
Oct 24, 2010

I'm gonna show SA-kun my shitposting!

Sharkie
Feb 4, 2013

by Fluffdaddy
The Teens for Trump twirl off the stage, their spurs and six-shooters gleaming in the camera flashes.

"Aren't they the best folks? Give 'em a hand. Aren't they beautiful?" Trump slaps his hands together and the crowd does the same.

"Thats how it oughta be. That's how...that's how kids used to be in this country. Clean and beautiful. You got kids...they look more like convicts, running around with their pants sagging. No respect for their parents. No respect for the police." Trump swings his arm to gesture to his honor guard, their gloves white like snow. The crowd screams and hoots.

"That's gonna change folks. I'm gonna make America great again and you're going to love it. It'll be like it was. It'll all be like it used to be. Great and strong. I'm gonna make everything great again. Everything!"

"Proud to Be An American" by Lee Greenwood begins to play...fog fills the stage as the lights go out and a laser lightshow begins spackling the stage with rainbow light like starships warring.

"EVERYTHING! Everything will be great again. I can do it!"

Spotlights swing to the center of the stage as a shadow rises. It grows larger, looming over Trump. It begins to emerge from the fog. It...no, it can't be. It can't!

"Say hello to an old, to a great friend, an old friend of mine...." The shadow lopes to join Trump at the podium, and it's.....against all hope, all reason....it's

IT'S HARAMBE! The crowd explodes. Screams and cheers and whoops shake the stadium. Harambe! He's alive! He's alive and on stage with Trump!

Trump strokes his fur as Harambe kneels before him like a vassal knight.

"We caught an angel folks. We caught an angel; I got the best team, some real smart guys, tough guys, and we caught an angel. Dragged it right outta Heaven. And folks, lemme tell ya, we made that angel play ball!" Loud weeping is heard from the crowd before it's swallowed up in the joyscreams of ten thousand throats. "It sounded just like a baby, can you believe that? Big tough angel and it cried like a little baby."

Trump turns his lips down in a comic pout and balls his fists at the corners of his eyes. "Pathetic! We made that angel play ball, just like we're gonna make the rest of the world play ball!"

A roar pounds from the loudspeakers. The stage is washed with gold light as.....dear God. No. Yes. It's....

CECIL! CECIL THE LION! Cecil the Lion bounds onto the stage. He faces the crowd and roars. A golden T hangs on a golden chain around his neck. He fawns at Trumps feet.

"We made that crybaby angel play ball. And let me tell you. It offered me a miracle. And you know what I said folks?"

"I said no. I want two."

GhostofJohnMuir
Aug 14, 2014

anime is not good

Sharkie posted:

The Teens for Trump twirl off the stage, their spurs and six-shooters gleaming in the camera flashes.

"Aren't they the best folks? Give 'em a hand. Aren't they beautiful?" Trump slaps his hands together and the crowd does the same.

"Thats how it oughta be. That's how...that's how kids used to be in this country. Clean and beautiful. You got kids...they look more like convicts, running around with their pants sagging. No respect for their parents. No respect for the police." Trump swings his arm to gesture to his honor guard, their gloves white like snow. The crowd screams and hoots.

"That's gonna change folks. I'm gonna make America great again and you're going to love it. It'll be like it was. It'll all be like it used to be. Great and strong. I'm gonna make everything great again. Everything!"

"Proud to Be An American" by Lee Greenwood begins to play...fog fills the stage as the lights go out and a laser lightshow begins spackling the stage with rainbow light like starships warring.

Spotlights swing to the center of the stage as a shadow rises. It grows larger, looming over Trump. It begins to emerge from the fog. It...no, it can't be. It can't!

"Say hello to an old, to a great friend, an old friend of mine...." The shadow lopes to join Trump at the podium, and it's.....against all hope, all reason....it's

IT'S HARAMBE! The crowd explodes. Screams and cheers and whoops shake the stadium. Harambe! He's alive! He's alive and on stage with Trump!

"We caught an angel folks. We caught an angel; I got the best team, some real smart guys, tough guys, and we caught an angel. Dragged it right outta Heaven. And folks, lemme tell ya, we made that angel play ball!" Loud weeping is heard from the crowd before it's swallowed up in the joyscreams of ten thousand throats. "It sounded just like a baby, can you believe that? Big tough angel and it cried like a little baby."

Trump turns his lips down in a comic pout and balls his fists at the corners of his eyes. "Pathetic! We made that angel play ball, just like we're gonna make the rest of the world play ball!"

A roar pounds from the loudspeakers. The stage is washed with gold light as.....dear God. No. Yes. It's....

CECIL! CECIL THE LION! Cecil the Lion bounds onto the stage. He faces the crowd and roars. A golden T hangs on a golden chain around his neck. He fawns at Trumps feet.

"We made that crybaby angel play ball. And let me tell you. It offered me a miracle. And you know what I said folks?"

"I said no. I want two."

is this the reason for your recent dip in posting?

Gin and Juche
Apr 3, 2008

Shiki Eiki
YAMAXANADU

Theme for Day 4 of the RNC "Are We the Baddies?"

BI NOW GAY LATER
Jan 17, 2008

So people stop asking, the "Bi" in my username is a reference to my love for the two greatest collegiate sports programs in the world, the Virginia Tech Hokies and the Marshall Thundering Herd.

GhostofJohnMuir posted:

probably will be the last religious democrat

Nah

Berke Negri
Feb 15, 2012

Les Ricains tuent et moi je mue
Mao Mao
Les fous sont rois et moi je bois
Mao Mao
Les bombes tonnent et moi je sonne
Mao Mao
Les bebes fuient et moi je fuis
Mao Mao

yeah, clinton goes to church

GhostofJohnMuir
Aug 14, 2014

anime is not good

no one gives a poo poo about religion anymore binow

GhostofJohnMuir
Aug 14, 2014

anime is not good

Berke Negri posted:

yeah, clinton goes to church

because it's the politically expedient option

boy are my arms tired
May 10, 2012

Ham Wrangler
my daughter looks me in the eyes, barely managing to make noise "w....w....w....w"

"oh my god she's about to say her first word! get the camera"

"w...w....who is john galt? Atlas Shrugged made me stop and rethink all of my beliefs and principles."

Homura and Sickle
Apr 21, 2013
obama is a shia cleric so???

Berke Negri
Feb 15, 2012

Mao Mao
Mao Mao
Mao Mao
Mao Mao

Jagchosis posted:

obama is a shia cleric so???

that's just a cover for his true religion

Homura and Sickle
Apr 21, 2013

Berke Negri posted:

ironically, mormonism

wait no that was the other black guy that ran for president, herman "mark of" cain

fishmech
Jul 16, 2006

by VideoGames
Salad Prong

Berke Negri posted:

his true religion being of course:

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

I'M HAVING A HOOT EATING CORNETTE THE LONG WAY
There is a going party after work at a local dive bar. I do not know if I want to go.

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007

Sharkie posted:

"I said no. I want two."

Pirate Radar
Apr 18, 2008

You're not my Ruthie!
You're not my Debbie!
You're not my Sherry!

fishmech posted:

his true religion being of course:

I really like this new direction for your posting, it's a good look for you.

Ohio State BOOniversity
Mar 3, 2008

Mr Hootington posted:

There is a going party after work at a local dive bar. I do not know if I want to go.

they will say mean things about you if you don't, and you will fall further in the cutthroat world of office politics

Twerkteam Pizza
Sep 26, 2015

Grimey Drawer
All I want to do right now is sleep or watch TV on my laptop, not all this college poo poo.

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007
Donald holds up his hands, interrupting the applause.

"Folks, I got something to admit to you. It's a big thing to say, but I gotta say it."

The audience is rapt, silent, hanging on every word.

"I got an enlarged heart. It's the best heart, I love it, but it's a problem. My doctor, Clint Burlington," he gestures at the long-haired man in coke bottle glasses standing at his side, "he says I got five months to live."

A gasp runs through the crowd.

"Wanna know why it's enlarged? Wanna know how my heart got so big?"

Someone close to the front, a woman with mascara beginning to run from the tears pouring down her face, cries "Yes! Oh God, tell us!"

Donald smiles and flashes her a thumbs up.

"I'll tell you - it got so big because I had to make room for all of you in it."

The lights dim, I Will Remember You plays as footage of Donald feeding a baby unicorn is shown on the screen behind the stage.

Homura and Sickle
Apr 21, 2013
And tonight, Breitbart News reported that more than 50 Fox on-air personalities will walk if Ailes is forced out. One Fox source says the article is spin, and that there's no talk of mass exodus among anchors. “This is being made up,” the person said.

fishmech
Jul 16, 2006

by VideoGames
Salad Prong

Chantilly Say posted:

I really like this new direction for your posting, it's a good look for you.

making visual jokes based on fashion brands is self-limiting (since you didn't get it, True Religion is one of those)

Gin and Juche
Apr 3, 2008

Shiki Eiki
YAMAXANADU

paranoid randroid posted:

Donald holds up his hands, interrupting the applause.

"Folks, I got something to admit to you. It's a big thing to say, but I gotta say it."

The audience is rapt, silent, hanging on every word.

"I got an enlarged heart. It's the best heart, I love it, but it's a problem. My doctor, Clint Burlington," he gestures at the long-haired man in coke bottle glasses standing at his side, "he says I got five months to live."

A gasp runs through the crowd.

"Wanna know why it's enlarged? Wanna know how my heart got so big?"

Someone close to the front, a woman with mascara beginning to run from the tears pouring down her face, cries "Yes! Oh God, tell us!"

Donald smiles and flashes her a thumbs up.

"I'll tell you - it got so big because I had to make room for all of you in it."

The lights dim, I Will Remember You plays as footage of Donald feeding a baby unicorn is shown on the screen behind the stage.

That unicorn's name? Kim Jong Un

Berke Negri
Feb 15, 2012

Mao Mao
Mao Mao
Mao Mao
Mao Mao

Jagchosis posted:

And tonight, Breitbart News reported that more than 50 Fox on-air personalities will walk if Ailes is forced out. One Fox source says the article is spin, and that there's no talk of mass exodus among anchors. “This is being made up,” the person said.

I have heard this bandied about though the question I have is where exactly are Fox News personalities supposed to go if they quit FNC.

Berke Negri
Feb 15, 2012

Mao Mao
Mao Mao
Mao Mao
Mao Mao

https://twitter.com/orientdistress/status/756077651794821120

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007
i got a secret plan to beat the cong isis

Homura and Sickle
Apr 21, 2013

Berke Negri posted:

I have heard this bandied about though the question I have is where exactly are Fox News personalities supposed to go if they quit FNC.

hell

mandatory lesbian
Dec 18, 2012

GhostofJohnMuir posted:

i wish this was true

Arrgytehpirate
Oct 2, 2011

I posted my food for USPOL Thanksgiving!

I'm a bit late on the post your ACT scores but I didn't take either the SAT or the ACT and I dropped out of high school. I managed to get a 91 on my ASVAB though so that should tell you something.

Volkerball
Oct 15, 2009

by FactsAreUseless

Arrgytehpirate posted:

I'm a bit late on the post your ACT scores but I didn't take either the SAT or the ACT and I dropped out of high school. I managed to get a 91 on my ASVAB though so that should tell you something.

you bitch, i got an 89

GhostofJohnMuir
Aug 14, 2014

anime is not good

Arrgytehpirate posted:

this post definitely tells me something alright

Sharkie
Feb 4, 2013

by Fluffdaddy
I got straight 150s on my ASVAB line scores and a general showed up at my house and offered me a job as a super soldier and I said no, I can only use my powers for evil, and the army is the good guys and then the general laughed like a maniac.

atelier morgan
Mar 11, 2003

super-scientific, ultra-gay

Lipstick Apathy

GhostofJohnMuir posted:

this is america, we don't particularly care what religion you are (unless its islam ofc b/c racism) but you had drat well have a religion or ya'll ain't to be trusted

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007
i got a zero on my tests and they sent me to a special school for people who get confused by short sentences

Homura and Sickle
Apr 21, 2013
i didnt take the asvab but if i had to guess id prolly do better on it than arrrrggrdgfg and volk

BI NOW GAY LATER
Jan 17, 2008

So people stop asking, the "Bi" in my username is a reference to my love for the two greatest collegiate sports programs in the world, the Virginia Tech Hokies and the Marshall Thundering Herd.
gently caress it, i am just going to make our service provider due this import

Pirate Radar
Apr 18, 2008

You're not my Ruthie!
You're not my Debbie!
You're not my Sherry!

paranoid randroid posted:

i got a zero on my tests and they sent me to a special school for people who get confused by short sentences

Legalize _eed

GhostofJohnMuir
Aug 14, 2014

anime is not good

Chantilly Say posted:

Legalize _eed

monsanto should legalize its seed

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pirate Radar
Apr 18, 2008

You're not my Ruthie!
You're not my Debbie!
You're not my Sherry!

fishmech posted:

making visual jokes based on fashion brands is self-limiting (since you didn't get it, True Religion is one of those)

No, I mean, this and the litorally Hitler joke--these are almost like you're having fun

• Locked thread