Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
EorayMel
May 30, 2015

WE GET IT. YOU LOVE GUN JESUS. Toujours des fusils Bullpup Français.
Where can I order some 4.73x33mm ammo?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

JB50
Feb 13, 2008

EorayMel posted:

Where can I order some 4.73x33mm ammo?

In fantasyland.

various cheeses
Jan 24, 2013

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
is that a range instructor?

Cactus Ghost
Dec 20, 2003

you can actually inflate your scrote pretty safely with sterile saline, syringes, needles, and aseptic technique. its a niche kink iirc

the saline just slowly gets absorbed into your blood but in the meantime you got a big round smooth distended nutsack

hopefully if he was, he's not anymore

a misanthrope
Jun 21, 2010

:burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug:

lol did he think he could play it off like nothing happened?

Warbadger
Jun 17, 2006

Professor SJW posted:

lol did he think he could play it off like nothing happened?

Signs point to yes! I was kinda expecting the DEA schoolhouse talk part II until he started pointing it up at his head. Glad he didn't blow his face off, I guess?

Crab Dad
Dec 28, 2002

behold i have tempered and refined thee, but not as silver; as CRAB

Warbadger posted:

Signs point to yes! I was kinda expecting the DEA schoolhouse talk part II until he started pointing it up at his head. Glad he didn't blow his face off, I guess?

He'll try to teach again so no.

TenementFunster
Feb 20, 2003

The Cooler King

Warbadger posted:

lol what a throwback

various cheeses
Jan 24, 2013

WB tenny fun

TenementFunster
Feb 20, 2003

The Cooler King
glad to be back

finally went shooting for the first time in a LONG time this weekend and pistol shooting is deffo a skill you can lose. i suck now.

various cheeses
Jan 24, 2013

Guns

Yaws
Oct 23, 2013

it's cool to fire into the ceiling while not even looking

Cactus Ghost
Dec 20, 2003

you can actually inflate your scrote pretty safely with sterile saline, syringes, needles, and aseptic technique. its a niche kink iirc

the saline just slowly gets absorbed into your blood but in the meantime you got a big round smooth distended nutsack

from that episode of the simpsons where homer buys a gun, is a "Loudener" a thing? can i get an attachment for my barrel that makes muzzle blast even worse

e: i mean i'd need a gun first but you know

various cheeses
Jan 24, 2013

Yeah it's called a muzzle brake and it also reduces your felt recoil.

Cactus Ghost
Dec 20, 2003

no no that just redirects the sound. i want more of it. maybe like some kind of single-use microphone that you shoot

various cheeses
Jan 24, 2013

Just build an inside out silencer!

Psycho Society
Oct 21, 2010

OMGVBFLOL posted:

no no that just redirects the sound. i want more of it. maybe like some kind of single-use microphone that you shoot

ReelBigLizard
Feb 27, 2003

Fallen Rib
Hot rounds and one of these?

Directs more of the muzzle blast and noise down range apparently. I think you can only shoot up to 300 / 7.62-ish through it though so if you want it on a pistol then maybe an FN 5.7 or a broom handle Mauser? Should make a noise.

Or if you need something to compliment your Katana / Fedora / Bad Dragon collection...

FuturePastNow
May 19, 2014

OMGVBFLOL posted:

double-barrel shotgun, twice the sound

A Wizard of Goatse
Dec 14, 2014

OMGVBFLOL posted:

just yell while you shoot

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
get a bigger gun?

Cactus Ghost
Dec 20, 2003

hell yeah. hell fuckin yeah omg

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
i was calculating how much it costs every time i go to the range and guys i have decided i am quitting shooting before i go into massive debt im buying a new nina !!!!!

Ein cooler Typ
Nov 26, 2013

by FactsAreUseless
just bought this silenced shotgun

TenementFunster
Feb 20, 2003

The Cooler King

Ein cooler Typ posted:

UMMMM THAT IS CLEARLY A SUPPRESSOR, LIBTARD

Sweaty IT Nerd
Jul 13, 2007

22 shorts are super fun. The pin firing is often louder than the report.

Crab Dad
Dec 28, 2002

behold i have tempered and refined thee, but not as silver; as CRAB

...and the pitch! posted:

22 shorts are super fun. The pin firing is often louder than the report.

What?

HAVE YOU BEEN GOING TO ROCK CONCERTS YOUR WHOLE LIFE?

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012

Ein cooler Typ posted:

did you buy that off Anton Chigurh

my turn in the barrel
Dec 31, 2007

LingcodKilla posted:

What?

HAVE YOU BEEN GOING TO ROCK CONCERTS YOUR WHOLE LIFE?

CB shorts out of a rifle are pretty quiet. And the only shorts I see anymore are CBs so it's possible that is what he was shooting and didn't realize it.

A FUCKIN CANARY!!
Nov 9, 2005

CB shorts out of my CZ 452 are about as loud as a typical air gun. I've even shot them indoors at home (don't tell on me) and the sound of the bullet hitting the target is louder than the actual shot.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
recently gave my 10/22 a new stock to replace the butt ugly kryptek camo it came with (hogue overmolded) and put some tech sights on to replace the mediocre stock sights and now i can actually shoot well with it plus it looks gooood

• Locked thread