Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
The Dennis System
Aug 4, 2014

Nothing in Jurassic World is natural, we have always filled gaps in the genome with the DNA of other animals. And if the genetic code was pure, many of them would look quite different. But you didn't ask for reality, you asked for more teeth.

drjuggalo posted:

im pretty sure theres studies saying that all races do crime at a even rate but of course we're going to defer to statistics gathered by the same racist police institutions carrying out the systemic injustices

No, look at gang violence in places like chicago and baltimore. Of course there are racist cops out there, but police institutions aren't systematically racist.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RememberYourMantra
Dec 5, 2005

Don't Have Negative Thoughts

Pillbug

Ponies Ist Krieg posted:

most white cishet male rapists don't get caught

I like how this infers that all reports are based on legitimate crimes and reflect negligence on the part of law enforcement to follow through, rather than the possibly that an accuser is making a false report because the current moral panic has turned sexual assault accusations into a weapon.

The Dennis System
Aug 4, 2014

Nothing in Jurassic World is natural, we have always filled gaps in the genome with the DNA of other animals. And if the genetic code was pure, many of them would look quite different. But you didn't ask for reality, you asked for more teeth.

drjuggalo posted:

stats on black crime: good, smart, correct

stats on white crime: hilarious, inaccurate, debunked

The stat that poster was quoting wasn't on white crime. It was just about total rapes in the US.

bvj191jgl7bBsqF5m
Apr 16, 2017

Í̝̰ ͓̯̖̫̹̯̤A҉m̺̩͝ ͇̬A̡̮̞̠͚͉̱̫ K̶e͓ǵ.̻̱̪͖̹̟̕

Ollu posted:

I like how this infers that all reports are based on legitimate crimes and reflect negligence on the part of law enforcement to follow through, rather than the possibly that an accuser is making a false report because the current moral panic has turned sexual assault accusations into a weapon.

lol

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth

Ollu posted:

Whoever heard of the police being neglent or incompetent? No, it must be the evil women who are at fault!

RememberYourMantra
Dec 5, 2005

Pillbug

Who What Now posted:

Whoever heard of the police being neglent or incompetent? No, it must be the evil women who are at fault!

With zealots it must always be either/or and never both.

Sweaty IT Nerd
Jul 13, 2007

The unreported rapes are women trying to get a man in trouble alright. Yeah, that makes sense.

The Dennis System
Aug 4, 2014

...and the pitch! posted:

Usually the white people are not shot in the back and then the cop gets away with it. That doesn't fit your narrative tho. If the cops have to kill a white person it is taken seriously and the cop might face consequences. If the cops kill a black kid that kid wasn't acting right.

But do go on.

What are you basing this on? Liberal propaganda?

bvj191jgl7bBsqF5m
Apr 16, 2017

Ollu posted:

lmao

Sweaty IT Nerd
Jul 13, 2007

The Dennis System posted:

What are you basing this on? Liberal propaganda?

Yes. I'm a brainwashed liberal. You got me.

Not the videos I've seen of the cops gunning down black people in cold blood for no crime that I could see.

Ponies Ist Krieg
Dec 10, 2017

Ollu posted:

:qq: men are the real victims of rape :qq:

Of course there are racist cops out there, but police institutions aren't systematically racist.

lol

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth

Ollu posted:

Yep, which is why you said it was those willy women rather than the police failing. For you it has to be women's fault.

The Dennis System
Aug 4, 2014

Who What Now posted:

They way they estimated the number of rapes was absurd. That stat has been debunked by legitimate sources and even liberals accept that it's not accurate.

RememberYourMantra
Dec 5, 2005

Pillbug

Who What Now posted:

Yep, which is why you said it was those willy women rather than the police failing. For you it has to be women's fault.

Im on a SART team. Ive seen more weaponized false reports than anything else. But sure, believe your think tank statistics.

The Dennis System
Aug 4, 2014

...and the pitch! posted:

Yes. I'm a brainwashed liberal. You got me.

Not the videos I've seen of the cops gunning down black people in cold blood for no crime that I could see.

Yeah, those shootings are horrific and those cops should be punished. But you're claiming that cops never kill white people in cold blood and get away with it, but they do. All the time. Those killings just aren't reported on by the liberal media.

bvj191jgl7bBsqF5m
Apr 16, 2017

Ollu posted:

Im on a SART team. Ive seen more weaponized false reports than anything else. But sure, believe your think tank statistics.

lol

Ponies Ist Krieg
Dec 10, 2017

They way they estimated the number of rapes was absurd. That stat has been debunked by legitimate sources and even liberals accept that it's not accurate.

where was it debunked? source?

Ollu posted:

I’m on a SART team. I’ve seen more weaponized false reports than anything else. But sure, believe your think tank statistics.

im also on a sart team and all of the statistics are true, as are all rape reports

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel

No, look at gang violence in places like chicago and baltimore. Of course there are racist cops out there, but police institutions aren't systematically racist.

I skipped over 2,000 posts in this thread because it's garbage but I just have to chime in to laugh at this.

Carry on.

spacetoaster
Feb 10, 2014

Ollu posted:

I read that as FART.

Why is it a team team?

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth

They way they estimated the number of rapes was absurd. That stat has been debunked by legitimate sources

This'll be the second time I ask for those.

Ollu posted:

I’m on a SART team. I’ve seen more weaponized false reports than anything else. But sure, believe your think tank statistics.

What does the society for assisted reproductive technologies have to do with "weaponized reports"?

Sweaty IT Nerd
Jul 13, 2007

Yeah, those shootings are horrific and those cops should be punished. But you're claiming that cops never kill white people in cold blood and get away with it, but they do. All the time. Those killings just aren't reported on by the liberal media.

OK so you're the one making a bold claim. You prove it.

I didn't say never. I just don't think white people are less criminal than brown people, but that's what the statistics show even if you correct for socioeconomic status. That makes me think the cops are targeting brown people more.

I should have said crimes committed against whites by the cops are taken more seriously. There you go. More seriously. Happy pappy?

RememberYourMantra
Dec 5, 2005

Pillbug

spacetoaster posted:

I read that as FART.

Why is it a team team?

Because synergy is important.

The Dennis System
Aug 4, 2014

Ponies Ist Krieg posted:

where was it debunked? source?

Who What Now posted:

This'll be the second time I ask for those.

Here's a debunking. And it's Slate, not a right-wing source like Fox News.

http://www.slate.com/blogs/xx_factor/2013/01/08/the_enliven_project_s_false_rape_accusations_infographic_great_intentions.html

Split Pea Superman
Dec 16, 2010

by FactsAreUseless
Fun Shoe
If a white woman files a rape report against a black man, where ought my sympathies lie?

Sweaty IT Nerd
Jul 13, 2007

Split Pea Superman posted:

If a white woman files a rape report against a black man, where ought my sympathies lie?

Oh boy. You sure are clever.

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth

That's about a different infographic and study, genius.

Blazing Ownager
Jun 2, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
So the all the white hatred being joked about a day or so ago has turned to flat out, non-comedic, straight up 'gently caress white people!' fest for almost two pages.

Yet you scratch your heads and go 'Why are we getting so many extreme groups and why are so many people turning on the left? It can't be because of this, that's just :lol:!'

It's baffling how a people defending social justice come off like a racist hate group, or understand why growing numbers of people are being repelled by it.

Former DILF
Jul 13, 2017

*furiously photoshops the N word out of his fun friend of the family fact memes*

NOW Im gonna show those woke rear end cucks on SA

Former DILF
Jul 13, 2017

Blazing Ownager posted:

So the all the white hatred being joked about a day or so ago has turned to flat out, non-comedic, straight up 'gently caress white people!' fest for almost two pages.

Yet you scratch your heads and go 'Why are we getting so many extreme groups and why are so many people turning on the left? It can't be because of this, that's just :lol:!'

It's baffling how a people defending social justice come off like a racist hate group.

Wait so do you support the left now that theyre racist or whats the deal

Chillgamesh
Jul 29, 2014

Yo, why do you always duck questions like this instead of engaging head on? Why are you so spineless that you can't even defend yourself in a no-stakes situation like a fuckin internet argument?

Blazing Ownager posted:

It's baffling how a people defending social justice come off like a racist hate group, or understand why growing numbers of people are being repelled by it.

WNs are re-emerging because America's income and wealth inequality has become so bad that it affects the whites as much as it does everyone else now. But given that I've already explained this to you, and you responded with a bunch of crypto bullshit, and are again spewing the same crypto bullshit now, I think you know that and don't care because it doesn't support the bullshit reactionary message you're trying to push.

Chillgamesh fucked around with this message at 01:21 on May 21, 2018

Blazing Ownager
Jun 2, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Former DILF posted:

*furiously photoshops the N word out of his fun friend of the family fact memes*

NOW Im gonna show those woke rear end cucks on SA

For what it's worth when they took all rules off GBS and it turned into that, it was such a dumpster fire I stopped even looking at GBS for months. I mean it got bad.

Former DILF posted:

Wait so do you support the left now that theyre racist or whats the deal

Yes, I support the left, but this is not the left, at all. It's not even political correctness. It's just counter-productive shittiness.

romanowski
Nov 10, 2012

Blazing Ownager posted:

gently caress white people

Jose Mengelez
Sep 11, 2001

by Azathoth

Blazing Ownager posted:

for gods sake somebody get this guy's brain some oxygen already.

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth

Blazing Ownager posted:

I don't trust your ability to tell jokes from non-jokes

Ponies Ist Krieg
Dec 10, 2017

Blazing Ownager posted:

For what it's worth when they took all rules off GBS and it turned into that, it was such a dumpster fire I stopped even looking at GBS for months. I mean it got bad.

Yes, I support the left, but this is not the left, at all. It's not even political correctness. It's just counter-productive shittiness.

lol he probably describes himself as a "classical liberal"

Blazing Ownager posted:

who's being ironic????

Nerses IV
May 4, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Who What Now posted:

I don't trust your ability to tell jokes from non-jokes

Jokes are funny

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth

Nerses IV posted:

Jokes are funny

And the thin-skinned white bois getting triggered ITT are hilarious

Split Pea Superman
Dec 16, 2010

by FactsAreUseless
Fun Shoe

Chillgamesh posted:

Yo, why do you always duck questions like this instead of engaging head on? Why are you so spineless that you can't even defend yourself in a no-stakes situation like a fuckin internet argument?

Defend myself from what? Crime and race isn't even something I want to talk about, and only brought it up to buttress my argument that "facts" get invoked when someone is lying by omission. My goal within the context of the thread is to prove that vile hateful attitudes are pervasive within the left, and I don't need to argue that. People are more than willing to do that for me.

Chillgamesh
Jul 29, 2014

Ponies Ist Krieg posted:

lol he probably describes himself as a "classical liberal"

Was thinking the same thing. You see a lot of "I'm very liberal" types among the alt-lite whose frame of reference is basically the Nazis immediately adjacent to their right and the echo chamber telling them everyone to their left is basically a rainbow haired genderless Antifa obese stupid illiterate hyperintelligent cunning disabled unstoppable worthless supersoldier being funded by George Soros.

They have this same message BO has been barfing the whole thread - Minorities are to blame for the sorry states of their lives, women are liars and weak and untrustworthy, academia, especially social sciences and humanities are useless. Political correctness has run amok and is suppressing free speech.

Defend myself from what? Crime and race isn't even something I want to talk about, and only brought it up to buttress my argument that "facts" get invoked when someone is lying by omission. My goal within the context of the thread is to prove that vile hateful attitudes are pervasive within the left, and I don't need to argue that. People are more than willing to do that for me.

It's the internet dumbass, everyone hates everyone.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bvj191jgl7bBsqF5m
Apr 16, 2017

Blazing Ownager posted:

I am going to murder a white person because of this post. You are at fault, prepare to be arrested.

• Locked thread