Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

I kinda wanna get the very first post in the new FYAD and declare the subforum to now be about the Canadian Football League. Maybe rename it to The Kurt Warner Warehouse or something.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

AMISH FRIED PIES
Mar 6, 2009

by Nyc_Tattoo

Edgar Allen Ho posted:

First they came for the tankie admin, and I did not speak out, because I was not a tankie admin.
Then they came for the trans people, and I did not speak out, because I was not trans.
Then they came for the nazis, and you better believe I loving spoke out! What happened to free speech? What happened to comedy? This is Something Awful!
I am a very smart man!

Ariong posted:

SA’s Greatest Sagas: I am a very smart man!

Antivehicular
Dec 30, 2011

I wanna sing one for the cars
That are right now headed silent down the highway
And it's dark and there is nobody driving And something has got to give

The Saddest Rhino posted:

What I've learnt is lowtax fears change and that's why the pink forum stays

Clearly the ideal form of New FYAD is a forum where the only accounts with posting access are Lowtax and a carefully-maintained set of accounts with pre-2005 regdates, controlled by the mods to repost early-2000s memes, talk about Quake, and emptyquote Lowtax. We can call it the Mood House.

Gloomy Rube
Mar 4, 2008

Antivehicular posted:

Clearly the ideal form of New FYAD is a forum where the only accounts with posting access are Lowtax and a carefully-maintained set of accounts with pre-2005 regdates, controlled by the mods to repost early-2000s memes, talk about Quake, and emptyquote Lowtax. We can call it the Mood House.

MY PLEASURE FOR THIS COUNTRY KNOWS NO BOUNDS

Dewgy
Nov 10, 2005

~🚚special delivery~📦

Pastry of the Year posted:

Doobie played a very, very long game, and furthermore, he won.

vengeance slaw is cold

Pastry of the Year
Apr 12, 2013

Ariong posted:

SA’s Greatest Sagas: Farewell, You Appalling Dickheads

Y'all asked for it, y'all got it.

Keru
Aug 2, 2004

'n suddenly there was a terrible roar all around us 'n the sky was full of what looked like 'uge bats, all swooping 'n screeching 'n divin' around the ute.
Perfect.

Queen Combat
Dec 29, 2017

Lipstick Apathy

Keru posted:

Perfect.

Ichabod Tane
Oct 30, 2005

A most notable
coward, an infinite and endless liar, an hourly promise breaker, the owner of no one good quality.

https://youtu.be/_Ojd0BdtMBY?t=4

Keru posted:

Perfect.

*In street fighter 2 winning without losing any health voice*

`Nemesis
Dec 30, 2000

railroad graffiti
I guess I shouldn't be that surprised by the number of people who can't handle treating people with a reasonable level of dignity and respect present on any website in this dumb hellscape we live in these days, but I can't help but feel every ban is mostly a step in the right direction.

Some may have been unfair, it'll probably get argued forever in qqcs. Glad I don't have to sort through this trash.

Happy Thread
Jul 10, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
Plaster Town Cop

Alaois posted:

why don't you keep calling them all mentally ill, that was working so well for you before

I mean yeah, it kind of was working out :confused: I made the observation and then everyone moved on, except you who posted to disagree, and then another poster Ariong with an extremely similar name and same 2012 reg year as you did the same thing, and then you two a really awkward back and forth to emphasize that you both were in total harmony, and that was all?

lifg
Dec 4, 2000
<this tag left blank>
Muldoon

Antivehicular posted:

Finally, my day has come!

asecondduck
Feb 18, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

lifg posted:

Ok boomer.

Ariong
Jun 25, 2012

Get bashed, platonist!

Dumb Lowtax posted:

I mean yeah, it kind of was working out :confused: I made the observation and then everyone moved on, except you who posted to disagree, and then another poster Ariong with an extremely similar name and same 2012 reg year as you did the same thing, and then you two a really awkward back and forth to emphasize that you both were in total harmony, and that was all?

Seriously?

`Nemesis
Dec 30, 2000

railroad graffiti

lifg posted:

:respek:

FAU
Dec 9, 2019

stupid newbie

Ariong posted:

Seriously?
That guy is insanely paranoid, like really bad. We've had some weird interactions.

`Nemesis
Dec 30, 2000

railroad graffiti

Rude!

:mad:

Edgar Allen Ho
Apr 3, 2017

by sebmojo

slurs are not ok here bub

FAU
Dec 9, 2019

stupid newbie
[in MuscleBomber2021 voice] ok bummer

Nuns with Guns
Jul 23, 2010

It's fine.
Don't worry about it.
I find it mighty suspect that multiple SA posters would choose to have usernames that start with A in this day and age

Gloomy Rube
Mar 4, 2008

FAU posted:

can't stand these bummer amys

Telsa Cola
Aug 19, 2011

No... this is all wrong... this whole operation has just gone completely sidewaysface
Nvm PM work better.

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

FAU posted:

I miss Retsupurae so much.

Ariong
Jun 25, 2012

Get bashed, platonist!

FAU posted:

That guy is insanely paranoid, like really bad. We've had some weird interactions.

I just went back to the interaction they were talking about because I didn't remember it, and it was a complete miscommunication between me and Alaois. I have no idea how someone could read that and come to the conclusion that we are the same person.

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

Vincent Van Goatse posted:

I miss Retsupurae so much.
Don't they still do stuff occasionally, or did they stop entirely?

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy

FAU posted:

He's right. And don't worry, your secret is safe with me, Mr. Kennedy.

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

cumshitter posted:

He's right. And don't worry, your secret is safe with me, Mr. Kennedy.
Please. It's Robert.

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

FactsAreUseless posted:

Don't they still do stuff occasionally, or did they stop entirely?

I think they finally stopped earlier this year.

Happy Thread
Jul 10, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
Plaster Town Cop

Marzzle posted:

crack ping

Captain Hygiene
Sep 17, 2007

You mess with the crabbo...

Imagine 50 bids on the edge of a cliff

Fantastic Flyer
Aug 9, 2017
There's no way whoever wins is actually going to pay for it lol

AMISH FRIED PIES
Mar 6, 2009

by Nyc_Tattoo

Fantastic Flyer posted:

There's no way whoever wins is actually going to pay for it lol

crime works the same way

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

Dumb Lowtax posted:

you might actually be the stupidest motherfucker alive

Elephant Ambush
Nov 13, 2012

...We sholde spenden more time together. What sayest thou?
Nap Ghost

Alaois posted:

LOL you melt down in wrestling threads :laugh:

oldpainless
Oct 30, 2009

This 📆 post brought to you by RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS👥.
RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS 👥 - It's for your phone📲TM™ #ad📢

Alaois posted:

Hey pal I’m still breathing

Turtlicious
Sep 17, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
more like oldbrainless.

Cartoon Violence
Oct 30, 2012

Stop being such goons, you CLODS!

Dumb Lowtax posted:

gently caress off, transphobe.

AngryRobotsInc
Aug 2, 2011

Good. Lord. Does the FYAD brigade in QCS have nothing better to do with their time? They're still going?

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

There's enough I'd that in QCS please do not sart slap fighting in PYF i don't mean for this to be backseat modding i just don't want to have to read more of this poo poo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth
Today will certainly go down in QCS history. Jesus Christ.