Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Snacksmaniac
Jan 12, 2008

My GameStop doesn’t have them so I have to go on a drive to find em.
Hope they fit with my HOTS dolls (which I somehow have extras of?).

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

EthanSteele
Nov 18, 2007

I can hear you

Rirse posted:

I just noticed their heads were not on all the way. Dunno why Figma would come in like that.

Do you have to swap the whole head for the alternate face parts on them? Could be you just didn't put them on all the way which happens 100% of the time for me with figuarts and figmas

Rirse
May 7, 2006

by R. Guyovich

EthanSteele posted:

Do you have to swap the whole head for the alternate face parts on them? Could be you just didn't put them on all the way which happens 100% of the time for me with figuarts and figmas

Think I did in fact, since Genji and Reaper didn't have alt heads and the were on just right.

Louisgod
Sep 25, 2003

Always Watching
Bread Liar
If all works out I should be getting an extra Forge, Gambit, Weapon X and Beast from the new X-Men wave. Anybody want them when I get the case from Dorkside?

Grant DaNasty
Jul 17, 2006

The preorder for Mythic Legions: Wasteland is coming up today at 1pm EST on http://storehorsemen-com.3dcartstores.com/

The_Doctor
Mar 29, 2007

"The entire history of this incarnation is one of temporal orbits, retcons, paradoxes, parallel time lines, reiterations, and divergences. How anyone can make head or tail of all this chaos, I don't know."

Grant DaNasty posted:

The preorder for Mythic Legions: Wasteland is coming up today at 1pm EST on http://storehorsemen-com.3dcartstores.com/

There’s some designs there that look, uh, familiar.

Grant DaNasty
Jul 17, 2006

The_Doctor posted:

There’s some designs there that look, uh, familiar.

Yeah they've been making some MotU homage characters.

Davros1
Jul 19, 2007

You've got to admit, you are kind of implausible

https://twitter.com/NECA_TOYS/status/1121787130173370368

The_Doctor
Mar 29, 2007

"The entire history of this incarnation is one of temporal orbits, retcons, paradoxes, parallel time lines, reiterations, and divergences. How anyone can make head or tail of all this chaos, I don't know."
Right.

CelticPredator
Oct 11, 2013
🍀👽🆚🪖🏋

God yes. Holy gently caress yes. ILL GET MY loving NOSTROMO CREW!!

Xenomrph
Dec 9, 2005

AvP Nerd/Fanboy/Shill

CelticPredator posted:

God yes. Holy gently caress yes. ILL GET MY loving NOSTROMO CREW!!

Well, except for Kane and perhaps Ash.

CelticPredator
Oct 11, 2013
🍀👽🆚🪖🏋

I got Kane, sorta. Ash may happen. But I never thought we’d get Bret, Parker or Lambert, so I’m pretty stoked on that.

sigher
Apr 22, 2008

My guiding Moonlight...

Did Parker already hit shelves?

Rhyno
Mar 22, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
Holy poo poo those Mythics are intense.

Invicta{HOG}, M.D.
Jan 16, 2002

Grant DaNasty posted:

Yeah they've been making some MotU homage characters.

I loved the Trap Jaw character and then saw Evil Lynn and almost missed the Battle Cat -- whoa! I have no idea what these are but might have to get them.

Macdeo Lurjtux
Jul 5, 2011

BRRREADSTOOORRM!
Now that Endgame is out, about when would we see news about the phase 3 collectors edition boxset? I have the first two and don’t want to miss out.

EthanSteele
Nov 18, 2007

I can hear you

Rirse posted:

Think I did in fact, since Genji and Reaper didn't have alt heads and the were on just right.

Happens to me all the time. The classic is when it feels like you've got a different hand on and then whoops falls off didn't have the little ball anywhere near right.

The_Doctor
Mar 29, 2007

Macdeo Lurjtux posted:

Now that Endgame is out, about when would we see news about the phase 3 collectors edition boxset? I have the first two and don’t want to miss out.

Presumably when Endgame is nearer to home release? Or is this Phase 4?

The Diddler
Jun 22, 2006

Macdeo Lurjtux posted:

This phase ends with the next Spiderman movie, so it's probably going to be closer to when that hits blueray.

Rirse
May 7, 2006

by R. Guyovich
Anyone got the following BAF parts to finish off a few characters I have.

Kingpin: Anything but the arms
Kree Sentry: Torso
Caliban: Wolverine and Bonebreaker BAF piece.
Cull Obsidan: Arms

epsilon
Oct 31, 2001

How’s the quality on these articulated icons ninja and shinobi guys? Tight joints? Good articulation? I’m tempted to pick up a deluxe shinobi if they’re worth a poo poo, I love the little rooftop piece they include that you can pose them on.

Also I just paid for my first mythic legion figure, a legion builder goblin (starting small here). GG to my loving wallet if I end up loving it bc I am already eyeballing the Thwipp goblin character and I LOVE allllll the Skeleton figs

Stupid_Sexy_Flander
Mar 14, 2007

Is a man not entitled to the haw of his maw?
Grimey Drawer
I dunno if they are going to do a phase 3 release because they are already planning to release an Infinity Saga release that has a shitton in there. I think like, all 22 movies.

Fuzz
Jun 2, 2003

Avatar brought to you by the TG Sanity fund

epsilon posted:

How’s the quality on these articulated icons ninja and shinobi guys? Tight joints? Good articulation? I’m tempted to pick up a deluxe shinobi if they’re worth a poo poo, I love the little rooftop piece they include that you can pose them on.

Also I just paid for my first mythic legion figure, a legion builder goblin (starting small here). GG to my loving wallet if I end up loving it bc I am already eyeballing the Thwipp goblin character and I LOVE allllll the Skeleton figs

Articulated Icons are awesome, I ahve all of them including lots of ninjas. You can't go wrong.

The_Doctor
Mar 29, 2007

Stupid_Sexy_Flander posted:

I dunno if they are going to do a phase 3 release because they are already planning to release an Infinity Saga release that has a shitton in there. I think like, all 22 movies.

Plus Phase 3 ends with Spider-Man: Far From Home, not Endgame.

epsilon
Oct 31, 2001

Has anyone ordered from http://www.hobby-galaxy.com ?

I'm wanting to pick up a mythic legions Knubnik and they have it listed for $12 less than BBTS. You can pay either a percentage down payment or the full amount for the pre-order...I am super new to toy collecting and just want to know if this is normal and if this site is trustworthy. BBTS has the same pre-order but they're asking a full $50.

Macdeo Lurjtux
Jul 5, 2011

BRRREADSTOOORRM!

The_Doctor posted:

Plus Phase 3 ends with Spider-Man: Far From Home, not Endgame.

Yeah, movie phase 3 but the Spider-Man movies are Sony so they might not be included in a Disney released box set.

The_Doctor
Mar 29, 2007

What’s up with Diamond Select’s RGB Egon figure? It’s seemingly sold out everywhere for normal price, and is going for $100-150 on eBay. All the other figures are just regular $25 on amazon still.

Rhyno
Mar 22, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
The Select line had a lot of issues when I worked retail. The bubbles tore off in shipping a lot so I would assume some QC problem made MOC figures rare.

DrChud
Jun 18, 2004

The_Doctor posted:

What’s up with Diamond Select’s RGB Egon figure? It’s seemingly sold out everywhere for normal price, and is going for $100-150 on eBay. All the other figures are just regular $25 on amazon still.

BBTS still has him available if you buy the three pack with Winston and Slimer.

Big Mean Jerk
Jan 27, 2009

Well, of course I know him.
He's me.
For those who have the Infinity War Thanos BAF: is the right arm a noticeably lighter shade of purple than the other arm on yours? This thing also won’t stay attached to the torso at all, which is not at all problem for the left arm. Beginning to suspect I may have been sold a knockoff BAF part.

Rirse
May 7, 2006

by R. Guyovich

Big Mean Jerk posted:

For those who have the Infinity War Thanos BAF: is the right arm a noticeably lighter shade of purple than the other arm on yours? This thing also won’t stay attached to the torso at all, which is not at all problem for the left arm. Beginning to suspect I may have been sold a knockoff BAF part.

Is it like the one I have from the three pack with Iron Man & Dr Strange?

Big Mean Jerk
Jan 27, 2009

He's me.

Rirse posted:

Is it like the one I have from the three pack with Iron Man & Dr Strange?

The Thanos from that 3-pack has different gauntlet and head sculpts, but that's definitely the same shade of purple as the arm I received.

Cloks
Feb 1, 2013

by Azathoth
I'm not an Alien collector but I really want the Brett figure that was recently announced. Are these NECA toys something I can find at Target or would it be easiest to preorder it through something like BBTS?

Big Mean Jerk
Jan 27, 2009

He's me.
Online is probably your best bet. Target does stock NECA but the only Alien stuff I’ve ever seen are the more popular Xenos.

DrChud
Jun 18, 2004

I saw a big rear end NECA Alien Queen at target today. drat that thing looked huge.

Rhyno
Mar 22, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
Snake Mountain is up for preorder and tha k God I have no place to display it or else I'd plop that hash down so fast.

CelticPredator
Oct 11, 2013
🍀👽🆚🪖🏋

DrChud posted:

I saw a big rear end NECA Alien Queen at target today. drat that thing looked huge.

It’s maybe my single favorite NECA figure of all time

Teenage Fansub
Jan 28, 2006

Saw Batman Black & White hidden minifigs at my LCS today and scored the Quitely one first try :cool:

Aphrodite
Jun 27, 2006

Does anyone know of any larger stands that have spots for a lot of supports like Nendoroid bases do?

I want to put a bunch of figmas on the same base, each having a separate base kind of gets in the way.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gripweed
Nov 8, 2018
Probation
Can't post for 10 hours!

Aphrodite posted:

Does anyone know of any larger stands that have spots for a lot of supports like Nendoroid bases do?

I want to put a bunch of figmas on the same base, each having a separate base kind of gets in the way.

An Action Base 4 or 5 might work. They're made for Gunpla that have a special base adapter, but each does come with a little grabby claw that would work for Figma. Action Base 4 is for smaller Gundam kits so it would work for regular Figma, but if you've got like those crazy boat girls with all the gear you'd want the larger, stronger Action Base 5