Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
http://www.psp-tv.com/r/NiteCrew
This poll is closed.
500562 49.92%
139 0.01%
153 0.02%
500888 49.95%
940 0.09%
Total: 1002682 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
Dapper_Swindler
Feb 14, 2012

Im glad my instant dislike in you has been validated again and again.

holy poo poo. so i guess trump and bannon really do think they are the state.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Her Dryer
Oct 15, 2012

Tight Booty Shorts posted:

I knew he'd say this

I love how he refers to every thing he ever does as the greatest of it's kind in all history, it's amazingly insecure.

Best shown when he had his doctor proclaim Trump the healthiest candidate in history. He couldn't just be "healthy", he had to be the healthiest, ever.

SpaceGoku
Jul 19, 2011

lmao yeah

trump instituted a hiring freeze

then dozens of people abandoned the state department (ie: they were told they were going to be fired)

then tillerson came on board and fired even more people

now there isn't enough people in state to manage his travel arrangements and he's the goddamn head of the department

THE BIG DOG DADDY
Oct 16, 2013

Rasheed was, with Aliases, the top 7 PvPers in Bone Krew.

No one talks about this.

Yinlock posted:

*crowd of people part way for a single child, who adjusts his glasses*

"yes i am xbox live player "the black king", who dares challenge my gamerscore"

Serf
May 5, 2011

Krabboss posted:

America is a garbage country and has been for a long time, sorry.

dumbass white people like me are just now figuring this out because our education system has failed us so badly lol

Brother Friendship
Jul 12, 2013

This is the ideally tuned administration You may not like it, but this is what peak performance looks like.

cargo cult
Aug 28, 2008

by Reene
why does racist alcoholic duck wargamer autist have so much capital around here? like this is a sincere question. like hes actually a white supremacist right?

C-Euro
Mar 20, 2010

:science:
Soiled Meat

Two colons in the same header? Truly the depravity of Fox News is limitless.Oh wait that second one's a semicolon.

Zikan
Feb 29, 2004

cargo cult posted:

why does racist alcoholic duck wargamer autist have so much capital around here? like this is a sincere question. like hes actually a white supremacist right?

he uses big words and probably complements trump every third sentence so trump think he's an intellectual titan nearly on par with himself

Serf
May 5, 2011

cargo cult posted:

search your feelings

Nitrousoxide
May 30, 2011

do not buy a oneplus phone

Is he incapable of booking one for himself???

prefect
Sep 11, 2001

No one, Woodhouse.
No one.

Dead Man’s Band

cargo cult posted:

He's just this guy, you know?

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

lol if you think hes gonna talk to a prole

NoneMoreNegative
Jul 20, 2000
GOTH FASCISTIC
PAIN
MASTER

shit wizard dad

Her Dryer posted:

Best shown when he had his doctor proclaim Trump the healthiest candidate in history. He couldn't just be "healthy", he had to be the healthiest, ever.

A North Korean grass farmer would roll his eyes at this point.

Chef Boyardeez Nuts
Sep 9, 2011

The more you kick against the pricks, the more you suffer.

Bulgogi Hoagie posted:

apparently peoples brains are so broken and wound up into overdrive that they don't consider the US to be good enough anymore and flee to canada

https://www.theatlantic.com/photo/2017/02/refugees-fleeing-into-canada-from-the-us/516993/

The Old Colossus ain't what she used to be.

MariusLecter
Sep 5, 2009

NI MUERTE NI MIEDO

BAE OF PIGS posted:

lol that people are turning down positions that some would work an entire lifetime to get to because that's how toxic the trump administration is, less than a month in.

imagine if hillawry was prezzie and the whitehouse was all mediocre but kinda functional and not totally awesome in flames going off a cliff into a lake of flaming piss like this trump one :krad::hellyeah:

MariusLecter fucked around with this message at 13:48 on Feb 17, 2017

Trumps Baby Hands
Mar 27, 2016

Silent white light filled the world. And the righteous and unrighteous alike were consumed in that holy fire.
I like America

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

i like wacky fun usa and not nazi usa

unfortunately the two cross paths way too often

Serf
May 5, 2011

it's cool we all like bad things

mastershakeman
Oct 28, 2008

by vyelkin

MariusLecter posted:

imagine if hillawry was prezzie and the whitehouse was all mediocre but kinda functional and not totally awesome in flames going off a cliff into a lake of flaming piss like this trump one :krad::hellyeah:

we'd be shooting Russian planes down in Syria, sounds like fun

prefect
Sep 11, 2001

No one, Woodhouse.
No one.

Dead Man’s Band
https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/446461592029630464

I Love Loosies
Jan 4, 2013

SoS to attend Peace Talks in Vienna but so far 'hasn't found a place to crash on'.

Red Dad Redemption
Sep 29, 2007

so how long before the reichstag fire terrorist incident and suspension of free press, habeas corpus etc.

Tesseraction
Apr 5, 2009

Her Dryer posted:

I love how he refers to every thing he ever does as the greatest of it's kind in all history, it's amazingly insecure.

Reminder that he revealed his stats on Dr. Oz of all things and had clearly fudged his weight and height so that it admitted he was fat but not quite 'morbidly obese'

Serf
May 5, 2011

Annual Prophet posted:

so how long before the reichstag fire terrorist incident and suspension of free press, habeas corpus etc.

i don't know the timetable but you know bannon is working day and night to get this thing rolling

Samurai Sanders
Nov 4, 2003

Pillbug
Am I gonna wake up tomorrow and find out he had another surprise press conference to rant about the media treatment of the last one?

Pollyanna
Mar 5, 2005

Milk's on them.

Serf posted:

i don't know the timetable but you know bannon is working day and night to get this thing rolling

President Bannon

C-Euro
Mar 20, 2010

:science:
Soiled Meat

Me 2 but there is no denying that it is hella dumb right now. I'd like it to un-gently caress itself!

Serf
May 5, 2011

Pollyanna posted:

President Bannon

he wants to be the architect of the next holocaust but since he has no force of personality or ability to inspire people he has to use trump as his puppet. luckily trump is a weak-willed smoothbrain who will agree with anything you say so long as you sound like you're praising him while you do it

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

I woke up cause of a nuke dream :(

HereComesEverybody
Mar 2, 2007

a commodius vicus of recirculation back to Howth Castle and Environs.

Took the day off from the news yesterday and it sounds like trump delivered a barnburner of a press conference.

Kempo Yellow Belt
Jan 5, 2012
Fun Shoe
https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/832555987299082242

i hate him.
i hate him.
i hate him.
i hate him.
i hate him.
i hate him.
i hate him.
impeach, coup, do whatever. just give me Pence or Ryan as PoTUS.

THE BIG DOG DADDY
Oct 16, 2013

Rasheed was, with Aliases, the top 7 PvPers in Bone Krew.

No one talks about this.
Bannon currently reaching out to CIA ops to find the guys that staged 9/11, Sandy Hook, and the moon landing to bring them in for consulting services on an "exciting, new project"

SpaceGoku
Jul 19, 2011

Samurai Sanders posted:

Am I gonna wake up tomorrow and find out he had another surprise press conference to rant about the media treatment of the last one?

no, he already told us he's going to hold campaign rallies this weekend so we know what's coming down the pipe

prefect
Sep 11, 2001

No one, Woodhouse.
No one.

Dead Man’s Band

Kempo Yellow Belt posted:

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/832555987299082242

i hate him.
i hate him.
i hate him.
i hate him.
i hate him.
i hate him.
i hate him.
impeach, coup, do whatever. just give me Pence or Ryan as PoTUS.

:sympathy:

PIZZA.BAT
Nov 12, 2016

:cheers:

Good morning!!!

Zikan
Feb 29, 2004

lamo

https://twitter.com/maggienyt/status/832572177417383936

Nitrousoxide
May 30, 2011

do not buy a oneplus phone

Serf posted:

he wants to be the architect of the next holocaust but since he has no force of personality or ability to inspire people he has to use trump as his puppet. luckily trump is a weak-willed smoothbrain who will agree with anything you say so long as you sound like you're praising him while you do it

It's always interesting to see phraseology from Chapo Trap House show up days or weeks after its used there.

Serf
May 5, 2011

YA BOY ETHAN COUCH posted:

Bannon currently reaching out to CIA ops to find the guys that staged 9/11, Sandy Hook, and the moon landing to bring them in for consulting services on an "exciting, new project"

between throwing the nsc into chaos and tweeting an invitation for terrorists to attack to dismantle our judiciary system, bannon doesn't have to do anything now but hold position until they make their move and give him the opportunity

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Serf
May 5, 2011

Nitrousoxide posted:

It's always interesting to see phraseology from Chapo Trap House show up days or weeks after its used there.

street fight radio actually

• Locked thread