Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

kylej
Jul 6, 2004

Grimey Drawer
Wow. Scoresman is losing his hair.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

moot the hopple
Apr 26, 2008

dyslexic Bowie clone
Instigating motherfucker :argh:

GobiasIndustries
Dec 14, 2007

Lipstick Apathy

kylej posted:

Wow. Scoresman is losing his hair.

Yeah ok. OK. Yeah, he's losing hair. Yep, losing all his hair. You're right, losing every last hair. Yep.

Rupert Buttermilk
Apr 15, 2007

🚣RowboatMan: ❄️Freezing time🕰️ is an old P.I. 🥧trick...

GobiasIndustries posted:

Yeah ok. OK. Yeah, he's losing hair. Yep, losing all his hair. You're right, losing every last hair. Yep.

Whatever, dude. Gimme a break.

Bonzo
Mar 11, 2004

Just like Mama used to make it!

Mad Doctor Cthulhu posted:

Yup. Pity poor old fat loser Bubba, who had a sex tape of Hulk with his wife that just happened to get stolen by someone who started his radio career with him. The only reason Spice isn't getting charged is because he's probably holding back even more poo poo that will probably end Bubba's entire existence.

Is every single person connected to Bubba a horrible sack of poo poo? I can only imagine that Manson cannibalizes the dead and uses their faces to make boxer shorts and Brent has killed several Thai prettyboy hookers and gets rid of the evidence by selling their skeletons to Chinese medical students ala a bone farm. Seriously, what is next? Will his ex-wife reveal that Bubba has the smallest penis in the world? Or his crippling kerosene addiction?

Bubba actually started Spiceboy's career. He was a listener that begged to have a chance on air so they let him. I think one of the thing they had him do was jump from a high balcony into a pool live in the air and was basically the show's bitch for a number of years.

Bubba was always into shady things and he seems to have the Florida Carney code of ethics whose lifestyle reminds me of an independent circuit professional wrestler.

Mr Lance Murdock
Feb 29, 2008

Bones heal. Chicks dig scars. And the United States of America has the best doctor-to-daredevil ratio in the world

Bonzo posted:

Bubba actually started Spiceboy's career. He was a listener that begged to have a chance on air so they let him. I think one of the thing they had him do was jump from a high balcony into a pool live in the air and was basically the show's bitch for a number of years.

Bubba was always into shady things and he seems to have the Florida Carney code of ethics whose lifestyle reminds me of an independent circuit professional wrestler.

Pretty sure he also broke his leg during that.

Spice learned all his tricks from Bubba, so Bubba cant really blame him.

You are talking about the guy who was accused of rape (Spice) one night at Bubba's beach club and watched bubba proceed to delay the cops from finding Spice, then had Cowhead drive Spice out of state in the middle of the night. Nothing ever came of the accusations...but it pretty much shows how they all felt above the law for a long, long time.

I think the root of all the issues between Spice and the rest of the crew that left him was due to shares of RadioIO they were suppose to get then ended up not getting. When they finally received them, they were worth dog piss jones.

Mad Doctor Cthulhu
Mar 3, 2008

Bonzo posted:

I remember listening to that clip eons ago: didn't Spice jump a few times into the pool from different heights, doing a bellyflop on one? Christ, this is going to get me searching for Bubba clips now. I hope a few still exist.

I think he's more shady than a wrestler. You don't get punched by Mick Foley as hard as he can during a work unless you're some kind of rear end in a top hat.

Mr Lance Murdock posted:

You are talking about the guy who was accused of rape (Spice) one night at Bubba's beach club and watched bubba proceed to delay the cops from finding Spice, then had Cowhead drive Spice out of state in the middle of the night. Nothing ever came of the accusations...but it pretty much shows how they all felt above the law for a long, long time.

I think the root of all the issues between Spice and the rest of the crew that left him was due to shares of RadioIO they were suppose to get then ended up not getting. When they finally received them, they were worth dog piss jones.

Yeah, they're all sacks of poo poo, but all of them should have known better. That said, anybody else got any recommends for Bubba clips that are worth listening to? Only ones I can think of so far is the aforementioned Brent Flipout during the Moonshine Miller drinking competition, aka "You got poo poo all over my poo poo" fight.

Transmodiar
Jul 9, 2005

You're a terrible person, Mildred.

God bless!

Bonzo
Mar 11, 2004

I have the pool jumping clip somewhere on my drive. Is it ok to upload here?

Corb3t
Jun 7, 2003

Mr Lance Murdock posted:

I don't mean to disparage an entire region, but it's no surprise they're based out of Florida.

Bonzo
Mar 11, 2004

Bag of Sun Chips posted:

I don't mean to disparage an entire region, but it's no surprise they're based out of Florida.

They really are Florida stereotypes. Right down the swinger wives.

Mr Lance Murdock
Feb 29, 2008

Bones heal. Chicks dig scars. And the United States of America has the best doctor-to-daredevil ratio in the world
Also. I hate to admit this, but I have every Bubba Sirius show dowloaded from 2006-2009

I obtained them all legally via the radioIO archive download. If I can upload them or clips or whatever I will take requests of either whole shows or clips if you can provide me a date of what I am looking for.
I will go ahead and say, searching Bubba wraps up for dates is near impossible...but I can usually narrow it down to a few week time frame for you to begin a search.

Jose Oquendo
Jun 20, 2004

Star Trek: The Motion Picture is a boring movie

Mr Lance Murdock posted:

Also. I hate to admit this, but I have every Bubba Sirius show dowloaded from 2006-2009

Honestly those shows weren't too bad. Some good bits in there. I thought having that show in the afternoon drive slot complements the Stern show perfectly.

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy

Mr Hands Colon posted:

Manson is a stoner idiot who literally went and re-enrolled into high school years after graduating just so he could play wide receiver. How he did that I don't know (then again, this is Florida we are talking about).

Sand Monster
Apr 13, 2008

Listening to the discussion on JD's bed sheets and it reminds me so much of a roommate I used to have. The guy never washed his sheets in the entire time that I lived with him (1 1/2 years), and you could smell it from the doorway of his room. So vile. I think the turning point for him was when a girl came over and brought it up. She may have even taken the initiative to get him new bed sheets, or wash the existing ones. I don't remember. Either way, :barf:.

Jose Oquendo
Jun 20, 2004

Star Trek: The Motion Picture is a boring movie
I have a couple of cousins who never used any sort of bed sheets or pillow cases when they were kids and teens. Everything smelled super nasty. I can still trigger that scent in my head.

GenoCanSing
Mar 2, 2004

Mike Walker was on the Tom Leykis show Monday night to talk about Charlie Sheen and AIDS. I called in and got through twice dropping the fart sound effect, but both times they cut me off before it hit the air. They have like a full minute of delay. Dammit.

Sand Monster
Apr 13, 2008

GenoCanSing posted:

Mike Walker was on the Tom Leykis show Monday night to talk about Charlie Sheen and AIDS. I called in and got through twice dropping the fart sound effect, but both times they cut me off before it hit the air. They have like a full minute of delay. Dammit.

Did you ask him to tell you his favorite Matt Dillon story, real briefly?

GenoCanSing
Mar 2, 2004

I called a third time to drop that and the screener booted me.

Coheed and Camembert
Feb 11, 2012

GenoCanSing posted:

Tom and his gang run a tight ship, they've got like a 90 second delay.

Sand Monster posted:

Did you ask him to tell you his favorite Matt Dillon story, real briefly?

You should have done this.

Squashy Nipples
Aug 18, 2007

Leykis, what an rear end in a top hat. I remember listening to him in LA on Howard's station in the afternoon. I guess I'm surprised that he is still on?

GenoCanSing
Mar 2, 2004

I like how nobody remember what that Matt Dillon story was.

haljordan
Oct 22, 2004

the corpse of god is love.

Squashy Nipples posted:

Leykis, what an rear end in a top hat. I remember listening to him in LA on Howard's station in the afternoon. I guess I'm surprised that he is still on?

Yeah he's an enormous piece of poo poo

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fOLp0qZojpo

Coheed and Camembert
Feb 11, 2012

GenoCanSing posted:

I like how nobody remember what that Matt Dillon story was.

From reddit the other day:

quote:

The story was Mike Walker was at a restaurant/bar and saw Matt Dillon with a smoking hot woman who he went in to the bathroom with, and most likely banged her. They came out 5 min later. The smoking hot chick left and Matt Dillon picked up another super hot woman at the bar and then went in to the bathroom with her (and most likely banged her).

BobbyK
Jun 4, 2008

by Cyrano4747
Tom Leykis is really funny though.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x34ZW2bR0dQ

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice
didn't listen to anything through most of October and just tuned back in this week and so far Stern sounds like hes definitely gone back a few years and has suddenly become entertaining again...funny how that is when he's in the midst of hustling for more $$$ from Sirius or others.

Today's show was the best thing I've heard in years - the gay phone sex, ISIS,ISIL&DAESH hotline, zero calls from lovely ppl put on air just because they fill air time...prob the most ive laughed out loud at a radio show since O&A's Mondo Topless bit. I guess it's preferable to know Howie can still actually work it properly if serious money is on the table and dialing it in is not currently a financially viable option when u have a blonde, mansions, and 50 pets and counting to pay for...gonna enjoy it while it lasts

haljordan
Oct 22, 2004

Mariana Horchata posted:

didn't listen to anything through most of October and just tuned back in this week and so far Stern sounds like hes definitely gone back a few years and has suddenly become entertaining again...funny how that is when he's in the midst of hustling for more $$$ from Sirius or others.

Today's show was the best thing I've heard in years - the gay phone sex, ISIS,ISIL&DAESH hotline, zero calls from lovely ppl put on air just because they fill air time...prob the most ive laughed out loud at a radio show since O&A's Mondo Topless bit. I guess it's preferable to know Howie can still actually work it properly if serious money is on the table and dialing it in is not currently a financially viable option when u have a blonde, mansions, and 50 pets and counting to pay for...gonna enjoy it while it lasts

To be fair he could retire tomorrow and afford his lifestyle for the next 10,000 years probably. If he re-ups with Sirius, I'd be shocked (unless they threw like, a billion dollars at him).

Dr.Caligari
May 5, 2005

"Here's a big, beautiful avatar for someone"
Howard Stern: The High School Years:

haljordan
Oct 22, 2004

Dr.Caligari posted:

Howard Stern: The High School Years:

"Chris Rock stole my idea, Robin!!! I've been working on The High School Years for three decades now!"

Ether Frenzy
Dec 22, 2006

Nap Ghost
Coming soon from Howard Stern Productions: Howard Stern's Porky's

Smeep
Jan 20, 2004

Holy poo poo Tom Leykis is still alive? What # wife is he on now?

Caper
Feb 20, 2005

Fallen Rib

Mariana Horchata posted:

Today's show was the best thing I've heard in years

That's perfect. Just as my 3 month Sirius trial expires (bought a new GM car recently) the show gets good again. I was obviously waiting on buying a full subscription until he announced whether he was leaving in December or not, no point in paying for a full year if he was just gonna leave, but it sounds like I'm missing some good stuff. Plus I won't get to hear whatever they do for the final show if he does leave next month. I wish I'd bought my car in October!!

Squashy Nipples
Aug 18, 2007

Just listened to the first hour of Monday's show... holy poo poo, when did this show turn into Fox News?

I mean, Sal has always been openly racist, but listening to angry Sal spout off is really kind of scary.

prefect
Sep 11, 2001

No one, Woodhouse.
No one.

Dead Man’s Band

Squashy Nipples posted:

Just listened to the first hour of Monday's show... holy poo poo, when did this show turn into Fox News?

I mean, Sal has always been openly racist, but listening to angry Sal spout off is really kind of scary.

I'm up for listening to Sal be stupid and racist; is this on Youtube yet? :D

Squashy Nipples
Aug 18, 2007

It's less funny when he is being so... intense.

Like, I'm actually afraid he might fire bomb his neighbor's house.

Rupert Buttermilk
Apr 15, 2007

I'm going to assume it's over the refugee crisis?

prefect
Sep 11, 2001

No one, Woodhouse.
No one.

Dead Man’s Band

Squashy Nipples posted:

It's less funny when he is being so... intense.

Like, I'm actually afraid he might fire bomb his neighbor's house.

On 9/11, Joey Boots called in and tried to get everybody to attack any Middle Eastern-looking people they saw. I was so glad that Howard immediately shut him down.

Rupert Buttermilk posted:

Or Paris.

Sand Monster
Apr 13, 2008

Rupert Buttermilk posted:

He goes off on Obama for that, yes. He thinks he has neighbors who are a sleeper cell because they blacked out the windows or something.

Rupert Buttermilk
Apr 15, 2007

Sand Monster posted:

He goes off on Obama for that, yes. He thinks he has neighbors who are a sleeper cell because they blacked out the windows or something.

I wonder if it's a bit, or if it's genuine Sal. Is Howard giving him poo poo for this? Please say yet. PLEASE tell me that at least Howard/Robin/Fred understand that not all refugees are members of ISIS.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

moot the hopple
Apr 26, 2008

dyslexic Bowie clone

Squashy Nipples posted:

I think the show is at its grossest whenever Israel is brought up. Howard basically has a school boy's facile understanding of the Levant. I cringe whenever he gets worked up over it and then charges any of his critics as antisemites. It's like listening to super blowhard right wing radio.