Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Sham bam bamina!
Nov 6, 2012

ƨtupid cat
I'd love it if someone could remind me which one has Portaxx following some brainless play on words with "Get it? 'Cause I'm STUPID! :haw:"

e: 165

Sham bam bamina! fucked around with this message at 22:14 on Mar 27, 2015

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ironic Twist
Aug 3, 2008

I'm bokeh, you're bokeh
Can anyone tell me where the "TWIIINS" reference is from? Is it a Lady song?

ZenMasterBullshit
Nov 2, 2011

Restaurant de Nouvelles "À Table" Proudly Presents:
A Climactic Encounter Ending on 1 Negate and a Dream

Ironic Twist posted:

Can anyone tell me where the "TWIIINS" reference is from? Is it a Lady song?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GVqoYvlEZis

Gimnbo
Feb 13, 2012

e m b r a c e
t r a n q u i l i t y

While we're asking about references, I feel as though "He got me crawlin' the walllllll" actually is a Lady song but I can't figure out where it's from at all.

X-Ray Pecs
May 11, 2008

New York
Ice Cream
TV
Travel
~Good Times~
So this happened the other day:

Someone on twitter suggested it might finally be The Wrongest Words, which Lemon has been talking about for a while. It could possibly be something else, who knows!

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat
I hope it's a new loving episode of goddamn Quite Exasperating!

PUGGERNAUT
Nov 14, 2013

I AM INCREDIBLY BORING AND SHOULD STOP TALKING ABOUT FOOD IN THE POLITICS THREAD

X-Ray Pecs posted:

Someone on twitter suggested it might finally be The Wrongest Words, which Lemon has been talking about for a while. It could possibly be something else, who knows!

They hired a Roy Orbison impersonator and stocked up on cling film??

DoctorWhat
Nov 18, 2011

A little privacy, please?
I still can't believe the sequence of real, actually-happened human events that culminated in the title "Any Cling You Want (You Got It)" coming into existence

it makes me smile, every day

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat
E: Wrong thread.

DoctorWhat
Nov 18, 2011

steinrokkan posted:

The men have machine guns and tanks and nukes, but the valiant troon womyn have jazz hands. Sounds fair.

wtf

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat

I had this and the tumblr thread opened at once, you are ruining my stealth edit.

DoctorWhat
Nov 18, 2011

steinrokkan posted:

I had this and the tumblr thread opened at once, you are ruining my stealth edit.

pump some points into agility next time, and also possibly into intelligence

coolskull
Nov 11, 2007

I've been working out! It's just difficult to quantify the boot camp because I lose track of the reps. I got back from the gym not too long ago, but my modem's fried and I'm not too fond of phone posting. But, if I must...

Tuesday and Thursday was boot camp. Technically, I'm done all the classes I've paid for, but the trainer's invited me back for the make up sessions that the other people missed. I'll be taking advantage of that, of course.

Weigh-in (04/12/13): 204 lbs

10min elliptical

Squat
5x80
5x90
5x100
5x110
5x120

DB Bench Press
5x40
5x45
5x50
5x55
5x60

Chinups
22x110
12x110

30min elliptical

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat

DoctorWhat posted:

Thx, I'll take life improvement advice from the guy who posts on the Transformers message board, proving that his mental age is that of a pre-schooler.

DoctorWhat
Nov 18, 2011

my phone keeps eating my posts

steinrokkan posted:

Thx, I'll take life improvement advice from the guy who posts on the Transformers message board, proving that his mental age is that of a pre-schooler.

i don't post on tf message boards, i'm not that gross

i just post in the tf thread in bss

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat

LOVE LOVE SKELETON posted:

I've been working out! It's just difficult to quantify the boot camp because I lose track of the reps. I got back from the gym not too long ago, but my modem's fried and I'm not too fond of phone posting. But, if I must...

Tuesday and Thursday was boot camp. Technically, I'm done all the classes I've paid for, but the trainer's invited me back for the make up sessions that the other people missed. I'll be taking advantage of that, of course.

Weigh-in (04/12/13): 204 lbs

10min elliptical

Squat
5x80
5x90
5x100
5x110
5x120

DB Bench Press
5x40
5x45
5x50
5x55
5x60

Chinups
22x110
12x110

30min elliptical

That Old Tree
Jun 24, 2012

nah

Thank Stog we got off the Stog joke thing, this is compelling poo poo.

coolskull
Nov 11, 2007

This conversation is perfect for tumblr thread though and since you both love it so much I suggest you take it there

Deformed Church
May 12, 2012

5'5", IQ 81

pump some points into stog

DoctorWhat
Nov 18, 2011

MooCowlian posted:

pump some points into stog

:agreed:

god that was a stupid post i made

BootsRaingear
Sep 10, 2013

I can't grow a beard.

Gimnbo posted:

While we're asking about references, I feel as though "He got me crawlin' the walllllll" actually is a Lady song but I can't figure out where it's from at all.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EVyry6hZuw4

RyokoTK
Feb 12, 2012

I am cool.

DoctorWhat posted:

:agreed:

god that was a stupid post i made

Don't sign your posts.

Afraid of Audio
Oct 12, 2012

by exmarx
the original content being posted on this page is top notch, keep up the good work

Nuffkins
Apr 20, 2014

Afraid of Audio posted:

the original content being posted on this page is top notch, keep up the good work

make it a doc

Sham bam bamina!
Nov 6, 2012

ƨtupid cat
"Cool, it's a weekend and there are 20 posts in the F Plus thread; I wonder what the new episode's abou-"

:what:

sub supau
Aug 28, 2007

It takes a special kind of talent to successfully make "walls" and "python" rhyme.

Cleretic
Feb 3, 2010

Ignore my posts!
I'm aggressively wrong about everything!

X-Ray Pecs posted:

Lemon confirmed on ballp.it that it is, indeed, The Wrongest Words. I'm pretty happy to hear that.

Focacciasaurus_Rex
Dec 13, 2010
Which episode has the reading of the schizophrenic movie reviewer?

Sham bam bamina!
Nov 6, 2012

ƨtupid cat

Focacciasaurus_Rex posted:

Which episode has the reading of the schizophrenic movie reviewer?
Have It Told Real-Time. It's an outtake from the Netflix one. I can't find it on the new site, but the filename is short_hitrt.mp3.

Djeser
Mar 22, 2013

it's crow time again

For some reason, the shorts never made it onto the site, but they're still there in the RSS feed if I recall. They should be before the first (second?) F Plus Live.

Focacciasaurus_Rex
Dec 13, 2010

Djeser posted:

For some reason, the shorts never made it onto the site, but they're still there in the RSS feed if I recall. They should be before the first (second?) F Plus Live.

I'm an old man and don't know how RSS feeds work.

Also, going through all the episodes, I STILL haven't listened to the monkey one. That one get to me worse than the ABDL/Bugs episodes. :psyduck:

Cat Planet
Jun 26, 2010

:420: :catdrugs: :420:
The only episode I haven't listened to is the domestic abuse one. Monkey mums are pretty funny though.

Djeser
Mar 22, 2013

it's crow time again

Focacciasaurus_Rex posted:

I'm an old man and don't know how RSS feeds work.

Well you're in luck cause they use Feedburner, so it basically opens a big list of every episode in your browser.

Except that apparently Feedburner doesn't have the shorts either, so here's a direct link to that short.

Kinu Nishimura
Apr 24, 2008

SICK LOOT!
I still do not know what fplus_out9.mp3 is. There is a hole in my F Plus folder and it bothers me.

X-Ray Pecs
May 11, 2008

New York
Ice Cream
TV
Travel
~Good Times~
The new episode is up! It's about a subreddit where people want to have their opinions changed. It certainly won't be stupid as gently caress.

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat
Sounds like the perfect fodder for The Wrongest Words.

Gibfender
Apr 15, 2007

Electricity In Our Homes
Oh god you broke Boots

Chexoid
Nov 5, 2009

Now that I have this dating robot I can take it easy.
The Goku vs Superman thread was like a glorious return to debate.org :allears:

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth
KI BLASTS AREN'T MAGIC THEY'RE ENERGY MADE FROM MAGIC

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DoctorWhat
Nov 18, 2011

i love the goku v superman debate