Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Freak Futanari
Apr 11, 2008
uhhhh lets see. i like. how do i put this in the formally good way. i repudiate trump because i wanna cut my losses and if he does end up losing i dont want to go down with the ship. honestly? i miss jeb. i miss his toy turtles and his gentle demeanor. part of me even misses Ted Cruz because like, he actually tried to stand up to obama when obama handed the internet over to the UN. even though hes a wacko theress till some good in him. i still really dislike hillary but some things just arent worth getting banned for. all those things considered, there are maybe better options than trump, so i guess i made a mistake? i dunno, i just wanna wash my hands of this dirty business and go back to my old lifestyle as a meme farmer tending to my memes. also i just wanna stop thinking about politics for a while, its probably not good for my overall mental health. i think those are some pretty sincere reasons and it'll be really difficult to not be able to post for three days, but that is my cross to bare.

also, idk who it is that has spent literally over like 300 dollars buying me random avatars, but if ur reading this i hope u can replace this one with a better anime avatar when i come back from my probe, so i can leave this cursed legacy behind me. nothing good ever comes from towers. theyre structurally unsound, they're too tall. castles are better because they can NOT fall over as easily. if i lived in a tower i would always be worried that it would fall over!!!!!!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Freak Futanari
Apr 11, 2008

Freak Futanari
Apr 11, 2008
thank you mystery avatar benefactor. i can now enter the valley of purgatory with a heart freed of its past burdens.

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe
btw Freak Futanari your a grade A+ poster in my books i hope u continue to post in cspam

specifically post anime in the relevant threads (all of them)

Freak Futanari
Apr 11, 2008

Baloogan posted:

btw Freak Futanari your a grade A+ poster in my books i hope u continue to post in cspam

specifically post anime in the relevant threads (all of them)

thank you but i dont think i will return to c-spam, theres family history of heart disease in my bloodline and i really need to take a step back from stuff that stresses me out. goodbye my friends. i'll see you all again someday, in more laid-back subforums....

Oiled and Ready
Oct 11, 2004

He wished it could be as respectable and orthodox as spying. But somehow in his hands the traditional tools and attitudes were always employed toward mean ends: cloak for a laundry sack, dagger to peel potatoes, dossiers to fill up dead Sunday afternoons ...
Cant wait to rereg 2 minutes after CNN calls it for Hillary and check out my sweet ban-eater dark mark - toxxing for Voldemort because of what was happening in Book 4 was pretty dumb of us though, yeah

praise Hatlas for hoisting the world up on his shoulders and saving us from eternal damnation

Tacky-Ass Rococco
Sep 7, 2010

by R. Guyovich

hahahahaha

Mao Zedong Thot
Oct 16, 2008

zen death robot posted:

Boosted offered up his soul for your permabans. I'll accept his sacrifice to save your souls but you'll still be regular banned with a permanent mark on your account that you were foolish enough to toxx for the easily baited reality tv star candidate.

Thank you for maintaining the original stakes (I guess, thanks Boosted? for your piece of poo poo soul?). I am absolutely willing to eat a ban because I wanted an MAGA tower and veeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeery slightly overestimated Americas ability to be totally loving insane rear end in a top hat idiots (to be clear: VERY slightly -- he's about to get a LEADER OF FREE WORLD SECOND PLACE merit badge).

To be clear: did boosted actually have a soul in the end?

Garcin
Jun 15, 2000
We as intellectuals will never have the last laugh because:

We need to actually share our children and our rock that revolves around the sun with other people.

We ridicule these other people without spending a spending a shred of our time to try to understand them. And while In a million years I would never vote for trump, in the next few weeks it might be a good idea to try to understand where they are coming from and how they camer about their positions. Understanding is different than ridicule and indifference.

BTW : I have a basket for deplorables, and it is full of tabasco sauce, the entirety of my toyota truck other than the transmission which was mad in japan, and honestly I am having a hard time about what is actually made in america amy more.

I'll be dead by the time this is resolved, thanks!

1994 Toyota Celica
Sep 11, 2008

by Nyc_Tattoo

grazzi

Trumperrist
Sep 22, 2016
for all the Trump repudiators

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q954LxEzyY8

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe
im still deplorable

just not deplorable .... enough...

Freak Futanari
Apr 11, 2008
am i probated yet

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe

zen death robot posted:

Your naval tweets are cool tho

thanks!
atm its pretty much the most exciting time, some motherfucker is popping off anti ship missiles at USN surface combatants!!!

Freak Futanari posted:

am i probated yet

your probation will come when you least expect, everything will be calm and then POW OUTTA NO WHERE

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe
plus the loving zumwalt just got commissioned and assigned to pacom skippered by none other than james kirk

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe
war is coming,

the same day we launch a new super future battleship we're getting ASM attacks. aint a coincidence (that roughly the same time pentagon planners thought 'huh we need a super battleship' that we're getting shot at, it IS a huge coincidence its happening on the same day)

Freak Futanari
Apr 11, 2008

Baloogan posted:

your probation will come when you least expect, everything will be calm and then POW OUTTA NO WHERE

but i wanna get it over with asap, so that i can start doing a daily writeup series in the steam thread that i've been planning. itd cramp my flow if i got probed in the middle of it

RACHET
Dec 29, 2014

by exmarx

bill mitchell sucks cum out of lil boy assholes

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe

Freak Futanari posted:

but i wanna get it over with asap, so that i can start doing a daily writeup series in the steam thread that i've been planning. itd cramp my flow if i got probed in the middle of it

do not ask for whom the probations toll
they toll for thee

Freak Futanari
Apr 11, 2008

Baloogan posted:

do not ask for whom the probations toll
they toll for thee

texasmed
May 27, 2004
baloogan you are a traitor. please report to the traitor thread which is located here.

Freak Futanari
Apr 11, 2008
mr zen, can i have my probation please? i have some really good posts planned, so i want to get it over with so they wont be interrupt

Mao Zedong Thot
Oct 16, 2008

Voted today :smugdon:

Not for the don :sad:

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

VOTE YES ON 69 posted:

Voted today :smugdon:

Not for the don :sad:

ugh its Troika
May 2, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
hey zdr if trump wins please permaban all the people who bitched out of their toxx

Too Poetic
Nov 28, 2008

Sun Wu Kampf posted:

hey zdr when trump wins please permaban all the people who bitched out of their toxx

Oiled and Ready
Oct 11, 2004

He wished it could be as respectable and orthodox as spying. But somehow in his hands the traditional tools and attitudes were always employed toward mean ends: cloak for a laundry sack, dagger to peel potatoes, dossiers to fill up dead Sunday afternoons ...

Sun Wu Kampf posted:

hey zdr if trump wins please permaban all the people who bitched out of their toxx

Boosted_C5
Feb 16, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 5 years!
Grimey Drawer
I forgive all cowards who bitched out of their toxxes.

I welcome you to celebrate with me on Nov. 8th when Trump wins and the Hillary Toxxers are put down.

#MAGA

texasmed
May 27, 2004
more college educated people support Trump :smugdon:

edit: if trump wins I want a permanent golden tower please

Oiled and Ready
Oct 11, 2004

Oh yeah i want my tower back btw pls

WHERE MAH TOWER GONE

Dick Milhous Rock!
Aug 9, 1974

:nixon::nixon::nixon::nixon::nixon::nixon::nixon::nixon:

:nixon::nixon::nixon::nixon::nixon::nixon::nixon::nixon:

Boosted_C5 posted:

I welcome you to celebrate with me on Nov. 8th when Trump wins and the Hillary Toxxers are put down.

#MAGA

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Oiled and Ready
Oct 11, 2004

Boosted_C5 posted:

#MAGA

Hatlas Shrugged

Der Kyhe
Jun 25, 2008

Baloogan posted:

Hark! Hark! Harken to me.

Friends, Romans, fellow goons, lend me your ears
I come to bury TRUMP, not to praise him.
The evil that men do lives after them;
The good is oft interred with their bones;
So let it be with Trump.

The good lord shines his mercy upon us sinners. I come with a way to redeem your mortal souls.

REPUDIATE TRUMP
SPIT UPON HIM, UPON HIS NAME, UPON HIS MOVEMENT
REPUDIATE YOUR SUPPORT FOR TRUMP

and your SOUL and your ACCOUNT will be saved.
and your TOXX will be annulled.

Your foolishness will be punished with a MONTH LONG PROBATION for the BAD JUDGEMENT you have shown in supporting such a man.

SPEAK NOW, to SAVE YOUR SOULS. Quote this post, and give a SINCERE reason or two for why you repudiate trump.

The alternative is eternal damnation. An automatic upgrade to a permatoxx.

This is your chance to save yourselves, and release the hold that Trump has on your mortal souls.

Repent. REPENT.

Yeah OK so I threw my hat in before Trump flipped into the loving Insanity Mode.

Originally I thought that he has the protest candidate -scheme locked in pretty tight, but as it seems his sanity caved in before the election day. gently caress that Howard Huges-playing Russian Cheeto Jeesus.

Karl Barks
Jan 21, 1981

i am here prostrate to ask for forgiveness for toxxing for trump out of irony. my bad. he is an evil fascist and i don't like him!

i will accept a ban in lieu of a 30 day probation tho. cuz i like posting and i like giving money to SA.

LazyMaybe
Aug 18, 2013

oouagh
Oh, I would also actually prefer that as well. u can have my :10bux:

Freak Futanari
Apr 11, 2008

can i please have my probation soon? ive got a really epic series of Game Writeups planned for the Steam THread and i cant have probation ruining the daily Posting Streak it would require of me :(

Mao Zedong Thot
Oct 16, 2008

Karl Barks posted:

i am here prostrate to ask for forgiveness for toxxing for trump out of irony. my bad. he is an evil fascist and i don't like him!

i will accept a ban in lieu of a 30 day probation tho. cuz i like posting and i like giving money to SA.

so you're just trying to get out of your toxx for... the exact same thing? :confused:

Karl Barks
Jan 21, 1981

read baloogan's post, friend. trump tower = perma, and i am a sentimental fool who doesn't want to lose a 12 year old account

edit: also gently caress trump, cmon seriously

Mao Zedong Thot
Oct 16, 2008

Karl Barks posted:

read baloogan's post, friend. trump tower = perma, and i am a sentimental fool who doesn't want to lose a 12 year old account

edit: also gently caress trump, cmon seriously

i'm pretty sure boosted's dogshit soul was traded in to keep the original terms

of course gently caress trump lol, thinking trump might (EVEN STILL) get elected does not mean i think it's a good thing, in any sense except maybe as a voluntary extinction thing

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Karl Barks
Jan 21, 1981

okay i went back and read a few pages and i still really have no idea what's going on

• Locked thread