Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Who is the man??
This poll is closed.
Goku 202 7.09%
Vegeta 279 9.79%
Krillin 208 7.30%
Piccolo or his nameks 212 7.44%
Gohan or Cool Gohan 135 4.74%
Yamcha 90 3.16%
Tien 120 4.21%
Muten Roshi 89 3.12%
Tao Pai Pai 71 2.49%
Frieza 69 2.42%
Cell or an android 86 3.02%
Buu 62 2.18%
Hercule "Mark" Satan 327 11.48%
Videl 90 3.16%
Bulma 104 3.65%
Yajirobe 99 3.47%
Ginyu or other Frieza squad guy 68 2.39%
King kai or another kai 53 1.86%
Chi-Chi 83 2.91%
Goten 43 1.51%
Trunks or Cool Trunks 112 3.93%
Bardock 48 1.68%
Other villain of DB,Z, or GT(please post about it!) 41 1.44%
Uub 42 1.47%
Oolong 90 3.16%
Zamasu 26 0.91%
Total: 1326 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
Aurora
Jan 7, 2008

Did you guys know...things in dbz take a long time

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shindragon
Jun 6, 2011

by Athanatos

PMush Perfect posted:

Some of it almost looks like traditional animation and I was super, super excited for a second. :saddowns:

You better watch your mouth talking poo poo about Arc System Works :colbert:

The fact that GG is making a DBZ game, a loving legit fighting game is nuts.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UGx9zztvEGY

Seriously, I 'm excited because when they do that poo poo with DBZ, it's gonna be HYPE

Shindragon fucked around with this message at 01:17 on Jun 12, 2017

ThNextGreenLantern
Feb 13, 2012

Aurora posted:

Did you guys know...things in dbz take a long time

Excited for next episode to be comprised entirely of shots of the arena being constructed. You lock those pieces into place, Grand Priest!

BizarroAzrael
Apr 6, 2006

"That must weigh heavily on your soul. Let me purge it for you."

ThNextGreenLantern posted:

Excited for next episode to be comprised entirely of shots of the arena being constructed. You lock those pieces into place, Grand Priest!

How many times have we seen that? Did they keep finding green bricks?

Brother Entropy
Dec 27, 2009

Shindragon posted:

You better watch your mouth talking poo poo about Arc System Works :colbert:

The fact that GG is making a DBZ game, a loving legit fighting game is nuts.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UGx9zztvEGY

Seriously, I 'm excited because when they do that poo poo with DBZ, it's gonna be HYPE

excited to see gold freeza's IK where he blows up the earth

Kanos
Sep 6, 2006

was there a time when speedwagon didn't get trolled

Brother Entropy posted:

excited to see gold freeza's IK where he blows up the earth

I actually hope this works like Shin's "I Refuse To Die By Your Technique" suicide super from the Hokuto no Ken game.

Fargin Icehole
Feb 19, 2011

Pet me.

It's like a Guilty Gear game where I recognize all the characters. I'm in.

White Light
Dec 19, 2012

That game just makes me wish Teen Gohan was fighting in the tournament and not adult gohan :(

Pyroi
Aug 17, 2013

gay elf noises

BizarroAzrael posted:

He got the arena from IKEA, and then he lost the instructions.

Crabtree
Oct 17, 2012

ARRRGH! Get that wallet out!
Everybody: Lowtax in a Pickle!
Pickle! Pickle! Pickle! Pickle!

Dinosaur Gum

BizarroAzrael posted:

It won't lock in right and all the pieces look too similar to know exactly what he's trying to make. Sure, some of them just don't look like they belong to anything and we don't know what we'll do with them but - uh - look at this weird spinny top thing I added to it Zen-O Sama!

sharktamer
Oct 30, 2011

Shark tamer ridiculous
I miss when zen-ou was called the king of everything.

White Light
Dec 19, 2012

sharktamer posted:

I miss when zen-ou was called the king of everything.

He still is? He runs a tight ship, maybe he only like to be called that on weekends

Crabtree
Oct 17, 2012

ARRRGH! Get that wallet out!
Everybody: Lowtax in a Pickle!
Pickle! Pickle! Pickle! Pickle!

Dinosaur Gum
Got another dumb side episode after this whole Universal Survival thing: Goku finally pushes ChiChi over the edge to consider ending their marriage and its up to Vegeta to play LOVE DOCTOR and Marriage Councilor to save Kakarot from his own stupidity.

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

You think you have the wherewithal to figure out my puzzle vagina?

Crabtree posted:

Got another dumb side episode after this whole Universal Survival thing: Goku finally pushes ChiChi over the edge to consider ending their marriage and its up to Vegeta to play LOVE DOCTOR and Marriage Councilor to save Kakarot from his own stupidity.
Please tell me this is real

Aurora
Jan 7, 2008

Summaries for episodes 10+ episodes away don't exist

Condiv
May 7, 2008

Sorry to undo the effort of paying a domestic abuser $10 to own this poster, but I am going to lose my dang mind if I keep seeing multiple posters who appear to be Baloogan.

With love,
a mod

Crabtree posted:

i need this

BizarroAzrael
Apr 6, 2006

"That must weigh heavily on your soul. Let me purge it for you."

I feel like if you take a still image from that it looks a bit meh, what makes it looks impressive is all in seeing it in motion. The way the effects are handled is fabulous!

Weird it has Golden Freeza (absolute canonical spelling now) but not SSB.

Also, I reckon Freeza will shorten his own resurrection time by abusing his Golden form, which otherwise lacks the former drawback since he is no longer alive. He'll disappear at an inopportune time.

BizarroAzrael fucked around with this message at 13:18 on Jun 12, 2017

No Dignity
Oct 15, 2007

Wow they're making a Dragon Ball game I might actually buy, nice.

Also that Golden Frieza transformation scene last episode was fantastic, happy they've given him another chance after the wet fart of Resurrection of F.

Electric Phantasm
Apr 7, 2011

YOSPOS

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qXPBjl_cU-0

I don't want to wait until 2018 for this game.

IcePhoenix
Sep 18, 2005

Take me to your Shida

Electric Phantasm posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qXPBjl_cU-0

I don't want to wait until 2018 for this game.

First match:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iyAsej4PYvI

Second:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BKMqdNnPqOo

Bloodly
Nov 3, 2008

Not as strong as you'd expect.
I look forward to seeing people break this game over their knee. Absurd infinites and such.

Augus
Mar 9, 2015

Goddamn that looks fun

sharktamer
Oct 30, 2011

Shark tamer ridiculous

Crabtree posted:

That sounds poo poo and boring. I'd rather not have Dragonball Z of all things become a soap opera, not even going to ironically pretend this is good.

If you're going to apply this weird real world logic to a a show where half of the cast are former murderers, there are multiple molesters and voyeurs then Chi Chi is just as immature and juvenile as Goku, so in a sad way they're perfect for each other?

Mr. Creakle
Apr 27, 2007

Protecting your virginity

Crabtree posted:

Already happened kind of, only instead of Vegeta counseling Goku it's random con nerds:

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=91c3wL0Ke8I

The Bee
Nov 25, 2012

Making his way to the ring . . .
from Deep in the Jungle . . .

The Big Monkey!
Oh, duh, that would be awful played straight. It'd be amazing played for laughs as Vegeta humiliated himself for our amusement.

Nanigans
Aug 31, 2005

~Waku Waku~
Can't wait to main Tao Pai Pai/Cell Jr./Puar in Dragon Ball Fighter Z

edit: maybe Grandpa Gohan/Bulma in Mech/Guldo as my pocket mains

Rich Uncle Chet
Jan 20, 2005

The Law? Law is a Human Institution.

I really want that game to be successful so they can greenlit a game with similar mechanics but it's a Shonen Jump Crossover game.

Dias
Feb 20, 2011

by sebmojo

Rich Uncle Chet posted:

I really want that game to be successful so they can greenlit a game with similar mechanics but it's a Shonen Jump Crossover game.

I've been pushing for JumpxCapcom for the longest time but now that Capcom is poo poo I'll take ArcsysxJump, thank you.

Also 1080p60f footage: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BAKSgWQ6AeU

This poo poo looks amazing.

Josuke Higashikata
Mar 7, 2013

The intros are strangely choppy (but this will be fixed if it's not stylistic).

The rest of it makes me want to play it, even though I don't like fighters and have never played an Arcsys game.

Manatee Cannon
Aug 26, 2010

I'm never gonna play that game but it looks really nice

Sindai
Jan 24, 2007
i want to achieve immortality through not dying

Josuke Higashikata posted:

The intros are strangely choppy (but this will be fixed if it's not stylistic).
The characters always move at a low frame rate to mimic sprites. It looks a bit weird in the intros since they're obviously 3D.

Denim Avenger
Oct 20, 2010

Excelente

Dias posted:

I've been pushing for JumpxCapcom for the longest time but now that Capcom is poo poo I'll take ArcsysxJump, thank you.

Sorbet shooting in from off screen had me laughing.

spit on my clit
Jul 19, 2015

by Cyrano4747
I hope the U6 saiyans dont find out about the SSG transformation, seeing as they could easily scrounge up a few more super saiyans for the ritual

Electric Phantasm
Apr 7, 2011

YOSPOS

Rich Uncle Chet posted:

I was thinking about this earlier and it's now my dream game. Now I can't stop thinking of roster for it. Is early JoJo still considered part of Jump? Can't remember if that Jump Ultimate Stars game a few years back had any JoJo characters.

Blaze Dragon
Aug 28, 2013
LOWTAX'S SPINE FUND

Electric Phantasm posted:

I was thinking about this earlier and it's now my dream game. Now I can't stop thinking of roster for it. Is early JoJo still considered part of Jump? Can't remember if that Jump Ultimate Stars game a few years back had any JoJo characters.

All of the Jump crossover games have had Jojo in them. J-Stars Victory VS had Jonathan and Joseph, with Jotaro and DIO as planned but ultimately never-released DLC.

Rhonne
Feb 13, 2012

Dias posted:

Haha, at around 2:30 Frieza throws out his distructo discs and they come back and do damage to him.

Rutibex
Sep 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy

Rhonne posted:

Haha, at around 2:30 Frieza throws out his distructo discs and they come back and do damage to him.

I noticed that too. Gives me great faith in this game. It will be both a fighting gamers fighting game, but also a Dragonball fans Dragonball game. A great change from the 50+ mediocre DBZ fighting games over the years.

Black August
Sep 28, 2003

Rhonne posted:

I like to pretend that he can never improve the technique no matter how hard he tries, and every single goddamn time they'll come back at him like lost puppies.

Rhonne
Feb 13, 2012

Black August posted:

I like to pretend that he can never improve the technique no matter how hard he tries, and every single goddamn time they'll come back at him like lost puppies.

People always like to poo poo oh Krillin for never killing anything with his, but at least he's never cut himself in half.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Professor Wayne
Aug 27, 2008

So, Harvey, what became of the giant penny?

They actually let him keep it.
I watched this week's episode right before I went to bed last night. I dreamed that Goku needed to recruit Captain Planet as the last team member. It was so vivid that I'm not completely sure it didn't happen.

• Locked thread