Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

paul_soccer10
Mar 28, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

the people demand spicy time

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Velvet Elvis
Jul 1, 2007

Mmm... yes. That's the stuff.

Smirr
Jun 28, 2012

What? are they gonna stand like next to the podium? among the podium?

oh. lmfao

Attitude Indicator
Apr 3, 2009

less accuracy is fine, but Spicer missed the podium by a whole building and ended up in the bushes

henpod
Mar 7, 2008

Sir, we have located the Bioweapon.
College Slice
I know that he is talking about senor spicer and his bush adventure, but I don't actually know what he's trying to say.

ambient robot
Apr 23, 2014

by Lowtax
https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/863002719400976384

lmao please lord let Donald Jeanshorts Trump do all press briefings in Tweet form

Smirr
Jun 28, 2012

Im the three question marks, btw

ricro
Dec 22, 2008
Their "accurate" written responses are lols of their own, but it would be a lol-tragedy to lose Spicey

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer
god i hope we get another solo press conference

mike12345
Jul 14, 2008

"Whether the Earth was created in 7 days, or 7 actual eras, I'm not sure we'll ever be able to answer that. It's one of the great mysteries."

???

plain blue jacket
Jan 13, 2014

IT DOESN'T STOP
IT NEVER STOPS
*tweets furiously from the bushes*

plain blue jacket
Jan 13, 2014

IT DOESN'T STOP
IT NEVER STOPS
"Donald Trump says it is not possible for his administration to talk 'with perfect accuracy'"

:coolfish:

Random Stranger
Nov 27, 2009

henpod posted:

I know that he is talking about senor spicer and his bush adventure, but I don't actually know what he's trying to say.

He's saying that the spokespeople for the administration are just people and so sometimes they'll misspeak and get a name wrong or lay out an obviously self-serving lie that is then immediately contradicted by their boss. You can't blame them for making tiny mistakes like that!

Also, please please please cancel press briefings. I'd love to see the response to that.

haljordan
Oct 22, 2004

the corpse of god is love.

Trump realizes every word uttered by his dipshit staffers are captured on audio AND video right? Seems pretty accurate.

flashy_mcflash
Feb 7, 2011

holy loving lol

Calm Waters
Aug 24, 2011

you're the one contradicting them you yoghurt bodied gently caress

flashy_mcflash
Feb 7, 2011

SlipkPIe posted:

Their "accurate" written responses are lols of their own, but it would be a lol-tragedy to lose Spicey

The only way we could pull out of the lolspin of Spicey leaving is if there's at least one question about killing dogs at every press conference Huckabee holds

haljordan
Oct 22, 2004

the corpse of god is love.

loooooool

https://twitter.com/RJSzczerba/status/863000883256332289

A Typical Goon
Feb 25, 2011
https://twitter.com/realdonaldtrump/status/863007411132649473

Witness tampering is very lol, even for Trump

Random Stranger
Nov 27, 2009

Oh. My. God. He really is trying to bring back Watergate.

"A seventeen and a half minute gap is weak. We will have a nineteen minute gap in our illegally recorded and incredibly incriminating conversations!"

System Metternich
Feb 28, 2010

But what did he mean by that?

First I was all "lmao nice meltdown" at Trump ragetweeting up a storm (again) and all was good, but threatening the former FBI director like a cheap wannabe mafia capo definitely deserves a HMBOL

Aleth
Aug 2, 2008

Pillbug
Meanwhile on the BBC coverage:

Velvet Elvis
Jul 1, 2007

This might be the dumbest thing he's done so far. Lol

Calm Waters
Aug 24, 2011

i can't loving believe he used 'tapes' and 'leaking' in the same tweet

wait, is he roundabout admitting that oval office or at least WH conversations are being recorded somewhere?

Calm Waters fucked around with this message at 13:47 on May 12, 2017

System Metternich
Feb 28, 2010

oh god what if the whole coke button thing was a ruse and the button is instead for switching the ol' Nixon tape system on again

Dissapointed Owl
Jan 30, 2008

You wrote me a letter,
and this is how it went:

What the gently caress

Professor Shark
May 22, 2012

I liked the threat to cancel press briefings and just give the press the truth directly but openly threatening the former director of the FBI is even better lol

Random Stranger
Nov 27, 2009

Aleth posted:

Meanwhile on the BBC coverage:

The BBC's coverage is so behind the times. We're all about witness intimidation and Nixon comparisons now.

Mackers
Jan 16, 2012

He's threatening Comey now lol.

Just realised: Comey plus the D equals Comedy! Hmbol

System Metternich
Feb 28, 2010

Velvet Elvis posted:

Only a few minor lols this morning.

This is the day, my friends. I can feel it in my bones. Big lols coming.

Wow, your bones were right

morningdrew
Jul 18, 2003

It's toe-tapping-ly tragic!

Folks, the dishonest media took me out of context again. I put tapes in quotes, I never said anything about actual tapes

Aleth
Aug 2, 2008

Pillbug
Yeah, BBC now has BREAKING NEWS: US President Donald Trump warns fired former FBI chief James Comey against leaking to media.

Nocheez
Sep 5, 2000

Can you spare a little cheddar?
Nap Ghost
He really is going for the high score in "charges formally brought against a sitting president"!

ambient robot
Apr 23, 2014

by Lowtax

hmbol first he does it to Yates and now he does it to Comey

its even better now that the FBI has pretty much come out and said El Trumpo pissed em off firing Comey like he did

Is he TRYING to provoke them? lmao

System Metternich
Feb 28, 2010

lol forever at moron journalists being all "at that moment he became president" when trump didn't literally poo poo his pants during a speech... only to go to THIS, lmfao

Jel Shaker
Apr 19, 2003

Calm Waters posted:

i can't loving believe he used 'tapes' and 'leaking' in the same tweet

wait, is he roundabout admitting that oval office or at least WH conversations are being recorded somewhere?

The Russians probably, just give ol' two scoops a framed picture of the electoral map which needs to be connected to wifi for some reason...

Velvet Elvis
Jul 1, 2007

System Metternich posted:

Wow, your bones were right

The very best lols, before I've even taken my morning dump.

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer
https://twitter.com/DonaldJTrumpJr/...7100%23lastpost

System Metternich
Feb 28, 2010

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/863014620516233216

hell yeah it's still going on

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chinatown