Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

PONEYBOY
Jul 31, 2013

disco elysium. it's good but not as amazing as some people say imo. trying to exorcise a haunted bookshop is cool.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

Morning coffee and EO Nexus with demon slayer

fadam
Apr 23, 2008

I couldn’t get all my PSO2 classes to 75 before heading to Canmore for the weekend :negative:

Spoderman
Aug 2, 2004

ore no ryouri and coffee

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

More Yakuza 5, probably for most of the day although I'm not really enjoying the particular segment I'm in now so I might tap out sooner. Kind of itching for Breath of the Wild again, and also yesterday I got so mad about how Sony's western garbage gets so much more attention than its good Japanese stuff that I sorta impulsively bought Sakura Wars even though I know absolutely nothing about it so I might check that out too.

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

ended up playin monster train during my d&d session (four hours to do one fuckin combat...). cool game, definitely better than slay the spire, but it needs more content. the stygians are also 100% the best faction and the rest need some help, but theyre still patching it so we'll see

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

Dark Souls 2, hoping to get to the first boss soon

Fiend Matador
Feb 19, 2011

playing Monster Hunter World for the first time in a while. the master rank Kulve Taroth fight is really cool and much better paced than the high rank siege

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

still chuggin on ds1 and chrono trigger. about to do the trial in ct, ds1 i'm at gaping dragon. much as i like the halberd most of the time its fuckin rear end for large bosses, the hitbox is so tight and doesnt vertical at all on the 2h r1. all my damage is coming from running attacks, although tht did make cutting the tail easy

excellent bird guy
Jan 1, 2020

by Cyrano4747
Chrono Trigger is crazy that it is such a 16bit masterpiece. It's the perfect jrpg in every way.
I have Chrono Cross but havent gotten around to biting it off. I didn't like it when it first came out because no Toriyama.
I want to play Dreamcast but havent settled on which game

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

Starting the day with a little Mark of the Ninja: Remastered because I’m pathologically incapable of focusing on just one or two games at a time. And I’ll get back on Yakuza 5 and maybe BOTW later

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

"finished" FF7 remake but now I'm gonna work on the plat I think. It's so much fun

Nostradingus
Jul 13, 2009

Been in a Castlevania mood lately. Might start Symphony of the Night or Order of Ecclesia

The Klowner
Apr 20, 2019

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Fungah! posted:

still chuggin on ds1 and chrono trigger. about to do the trial in ct, ds1 i'm at gaping dragon. much as i like the halberd most of the time its fuckin rear end for large bosses, the hitbox is so tight and doesnt vertical at all on the 2h r1. all my damage is coming from running attacks, although tht did make cutting the tail easy

nice

Spoderman
Aug 2, 2004

yakuza dead souls. its not great but its way more fun than i thought itd be

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

got Grand Poo Fantasy Refuse on sale so that while recovering from post FF7 Remake depression.

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

In Training posted:

"finished" FF7 remake but now I'm gonna work on the plat I think. It's so much fun

The had more fun playing it a second time for the plat.

The Klowner
Apr 20, 2019

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Ds2, chrono trigger, mtga. I keep putting off looking at the anti-racism humble bundle I got because I know when I do my head is gonna start spinning

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

Probably Yakuza 5, I just unlocked Sorenbori and am really enjoying this part of the game. But I also bought a few bits of Total War DLC that I didn’t already have in the Summer Sale so I might fire up one of those

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

dark souls 1 (mopping up sen's), captain toad, maybe yakuza kiwami 2 or disco elysium.

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Good question I have no loving clue what I feel like playing lol.

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

Bit of coffee and messing around in a Etrian odyssey nexus. Some npcs to,d me to level up in a little orchard and i was totally obliterated twice by the first encounter lol

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up
Kingdom Hearts

Spoderman
Aug 2, 2004

playing the remaster of yakuza 5. i love this game so much. its good to be back

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Pablo Nergigante posted:

Good question I have no loving clue what I feel like playing lol.

yakuza seems to be going around

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Fungah! posted:

yakuza seems to be going around

I did beat Yakuza 3 last weekend and start 4 so I may very well play that

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

I’m beating ff7 for the third time to get the dresses to the nines achieve and thus the platinum and also the final chapter 14 resolution (Proto-Barret date)

The Klowner
Apr 20, 2019

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
gonna try the new mtg set on Arena for a while. I've also been bouncing between ds2 and chrono trigger. I'm in the gutter and the ocean palace, they're both fun levels to explore but I keep dying stupidly and switching to the other game in frustration

Kull the Conqueror
Apr 8, 2006

Take me to the green valley,
lay the sod o'er me,
I'm a young cowboy,
I know I've done wrong
Spinning a lot of plates right now but I've found it's the best COVID-times gaming strat to stay sane:

Uncharted 3 (struggling with the beefboy who chucks multiple grenades on top of the cruise ship),
Disco Elysium
Shining Force
Total War: Warhammer

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

Is it where the container is sliding around a lot? If so hanging on the container on your side and ledge shooting him is the best way. Really loving annoying but hopefully you have pistole or there is one in the area but that's how I beat him first try after he owned me a whole bunch

Tales of Woe
Dec 18, 2004

lonely mountains downhill

Baxate
Feb 1, 2011

i've gotten a little off track on my gaming during quarantine, but i will play Spongebob tonight.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

EmmyOk posted:

Bit of coffee and messing around in a Etrian odyssey nexus. Some npcs to,d me to level up in a little orchard and i was totally obliterated twice by the first encounter lol

Lol yeah that's EO. what difficulty are you playing on? I've never finished a eo but I always enjoy the time I put into them

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Hopping between Sekiro and FF7R hard playthrough. finished redoing a handful of chapters on normal last night to get some dresses and music discs, now it's time to get that plat.

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Baxate posted:

i've gotten a little off track on my gaming during quarantine, but i will play Spongebob tonight.

I wanna pick that up actually. Looks fun

absolutely anything
Dec 28, 2006

~As for dreams, she has enough and more to spare~
pso2 and Mr. Driller: Drill Land

Baxate
Feb 1, 2011

Pablo Nergigante posted:

I wanna pick that up actually. Looks fun

I'm someone who played the hell out of the original as a kid, so I was super stoked about this remake.
It was up there with Prince of Persia Sands of Time for the game I played through the most of that generation.

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

Baxate posted:

I'm someone who played the hell out of the original as a kid, so I was super stoked about this remake.

big same, and i've been enjoying it a lot so far. probably going to play more of it tonight along with a bit of VA-11 HALL-A.

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003
Im going to play desperados 3 the sequal to shadow tactics

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

fadam
Apr 23, 2008

I’m gonna grind the last levels on Summoner in PSO2 while watching Dag Race All Stars.