Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Sodium Chloride
Jan 1, 2008

I don't get why anyone is whooping so hard.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

BlazeEmblem posted:

Here's the link they just gave out:

http://duel.fate-go.us/

In Japanese :thunk:

NRVNQSR
Mar 1, 2009
I've always wanted to care about Duel, but those figures just seem so ratty and cheap.

Game itself sounds like it'll play okay. Not hugely deep, but not completely trivial either.

Ceramics
May 26, 2014

the...banner isn't combined is it?

BlazeEmblem
Jun 8, 2013

Uh oh. Do I use Ariadne thread or Goho-M?

THEY MASHED THE CALVARY AND KNIGHT BANNERS TOGETHER

Edit:

NEVERMIND I WAS WRONG

BlazeEmblem fucked around with this message at 01:56 on Jul 8, 2018

Gologle
Apr 15, 2013

The Gologle Posting Experience.

<3
YESSSSSSSS THE SAINT QUARTZ BUFF

Nate RFB
Jan 17, 2005

Clapping Larry
Bonus Quartz buff is what I wanted the most, so, yay.

SC Bracer
Aug 7, 2012

DEMAGLIO!
http://fate-go.us/news/?category=NEWS&article=/iframe/2018/0707_1st_luckybag/

its two banners guys

Raenir Salazar
Nov 5, 2010

College Slice

Galaga Galaxian posted:

Yeah. Mash's True Name isn't overly difficult to figure out if you're decently familiar with Arthurian Myth.

I had suspected she was a Knight of the Round Table (or, at least, connected to it) since Fuyuki Prologue where Emiya praised the Magus of Flowers (Merlin's other title, besides Dick Wizard), wondering at how her Noble Phantasm was being used (which immediately made me suspect the shield was, itself the Round Table).

After that it was mostly process of elimination and figuring out which prominent knights were absent from existing servants. Also the fact the shield had a carrying slot for the Holy Grail made me suspect Mash was specifically "The Grail Knight" meaning Perceval or, more likely since he's Mr.MarySue, Galahad. Though As far as I can remember Galahad (or any other knight) didn't have a special magical shield so it being specifically design to carry the Grail was odd and the shield itself hard to explain, though Emiya's comment could be interpreted as the NP being borrowed.

After I ended up getting Berserker Lancelot and I learned his MyRoom line for the Holy Grail was "Gala... had" I pretty much realized that coincidentally Mash and Lancelot both had purple hair and purple eyes... (though ofc it turns out she was born before Galahad was summoned into her so either that is truly coincidence or perhaps the summoning physically altered her). This all but confirmed Mash's identity to me

I really held out hope she was Perceval though cause Galahad is a stupid super Mary Sue bastard child of what was already someone's OC donutsteel snowflake inserted into the mythos.

Also despite my friend's best efforts to censor the fan art and stuff he shares with me, I did notice Mash and Lancelot paired together more so than the other Knights in comedy comics, typically with her being a bit crueler than her normal tired-of-this-bullshit routine but I originally just assumed that was because Lanceot is a stupid idiot everyone hates.

Wow that's a lot of dumb useless words.

Mash having purple hair or having a physical resemblance can in of itself, serve as a summoning catalyst in abscence of another catalyst, (Possible Case Files Spoilers, but mainly my speculation) Grey without a catalyst could probably summon a Seibaface simply by virtue of blood ties, or use her body and become a Saber face demiservant.

Oh Snapple!
Dec 27, 2005

Nate RFB posted:

Bonus Quartz buff is what I wanted the most, so, yay.

Not watching, this means more free quartz with purchases right?

FeralWraith
Dec 17, 2007
Lurking Bastard

Oh Snapple! posted:

Not watching, this means more free quartz with purchases right?

Yes, the extra quartz is free quartz, not paid.

Oh Snapple!
Dec 27, 2005

Really happy about that, means I won't feel tempted to splurge on the highest priced package :v:

Tae
Oct 24, 2010

Hello? Can you hear me? ...Perhaps if I shout? AAAAAAAAAH!
ALTRIA IS BACK TO ARTORIA

Oh Snapple!
Dec 27, 2005

Tae posted:

ALTRIA IS BACK TO ARTORIA

:bignews:

Ceramics
May 26, 2014

lmao 10 quartz

Gologle
Apr 15, 2013

The Gologle Posting Experience.

<3
Altria, more like Artoria, amirite guys

Oh Snapple!
Dec 27, 2005

RIP, Sanzang dupe.

I mean I use her but gently caress. Class I wanted but wrong character.

Retcon
Jun 23, 2010

The game was loading before my roll so I was hoping for a new 5*, but instead I got a new Beowulf and NP2 Waver

Magical Bee
Jul 30, 2013

Magical Bee posted:

All I want is a new servant, so I'm sure I'll get NP3 Orion.

I got NP3 Orion :(

Nate RFB
Jan 17, 2005

Clapping Larry
Finally got Mikon, so that's cool.

Shiny777
Oct 29, 2011

YAMI WO KIRISAKU
OH DESIRE

Not ideal, but at least it wasn't another goddamn Waver or Vlad.

Oh Snapple!
Dec 27, 2005

Nate RFB posted:

Finally got Mikon, so that's cool.

Take this poison out of here.

Heroic Yoshimitsu
Jan 15, 2008

Got Drake, which was one of the ones I really wanted

Oh Snapple!
Dec 27, 2005

I hate that I'm probably gonna end up blowing through my quartz during Halloween in an attempt to get Tamamo. I really need an arts enabler.

Calde
Jun 20, 2009
I pulled Waver which is exactly what I wanted, I'm strangely ok with gatcha tonight?

XainZero
Feb 16, 2011

I got Cu Alter! Hooray!

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

god reddit is miserable, i checked there just to confirm something and it was literally nothing but whining about NA being garbage

Tae
Oct 24, 2010

Hello? Can you hear me? ...Perhaps if I shout? AAAAAAAAAH!
Got the 2nd worst result, Nightengale who I'll never use

Tendronai
May 7, 2008

My worst nightmare. It's a dream I have. I'm in a square cell, glass walls, just me and a little castle.
Last time I rolled paid I got Vlad to NP2. Surely I wouldn't get him again...

Galaga Galaxian
Apr 23, 2009

What a childish tactic!
Don't you think you should put more thought into your battleplan?!

Its also wrong unless they forgot to rename Lily

Dr Pepper
Feb 4, 2012

Don't like it? well...

"OK this should be a good deal I only have two dupes on the banner so I should get something nice."

:negative:

dogsicle
Oct 23, 2012

tsuruoka blessed my roll, so i got my wish of a caster

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

Dr Pepper posted:

"OK this should be a good deal I only have two dupes on the banner so I should get something nice."

:negative:

gently caress you

Oh Snapple!
Dec 27, 2005

Tendronai posted:

Last time I rolled paid I got Vlad to NP2. Surely I wouldn't get him again...

Christ, and I was just about to whine about knowing my result was coming the moment I pulled Sanzang during JttW :v:

Anyway, negativity about the dupe over with. Sanzang is good and now she'll punch Buddha Punch things harder and then harder again when her Interlude shows up.

Great Gray Shrike
Oct 22, 2010

gently caress yeah! Waver, Tamamo, and Ozy were my three most desired picks this time round, and Waver is awesome.

Having my own waver means I can now do double waver stuff, or actually bring a non-waver support to some missions conceivably.

Also, I can finally remove my Hans from caster support, as soon as Waver's levelled.

UHD
Nov 11, 2006

I got no new 4* or 5* or any 4*/5* servant of any kind

a few new 5* craft essence (leisure stroll, victor of the moon) but I don't need craft essence so rip me

Dr Pepper
Feb 4, 2012

Don't like it? well...

Plutonis posted:

gently caress you

It is literally the Best Worst Roll possible.

Cao Ni Ma
May 25, 2010

Got Cu from the gacha roll so I'm pretty happy with that outcome

TheFireMagi
Nov 6, 2011

...She's behind me, isn't she?
180 quartz spent on Da Vinci-chan, and all I got was NP2 Emiya. :negative:

On the plus side, I got Nightingale off the Cavalry banner! She was actually one of my most wants both for character and gameplay reasons, so that's great.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

UHD
Nov 11, 2006

game

GAME

when I complained about getting no new 4* or 5* that doesn't mean when I try again that you give me astolfo, yet another loving rider

you rear end in a top hat