Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Elfgames
Sep 11, 2011

Fun Shoe

i feel like uraraka's pokemon don't really match her powers or her personality except maybe azumaril

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hunt11
Jul 24, 2013

Grimey Drawer

Elfgames posted:

i feel like uraraka's pokemon don't really match her powers or her personality except maybe azumaril

I do feel like that team would work much better for the girl member of the big 3.

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

You think you have the wherewithal to figure out my puzzle vagina?

Elfgames posted:

Yeah, if it weren't for the presence in the set, I don't think I'd even think that was her.

Seriously, how does she not have a Spoink? Seems to be a theme. The execution is great, but some of the choices in team and composition are a little "hrm".

Except Tooru. Tooru is flawless.

Patware
Jan 3, 2005

iida's team really doesn't make much sense either

i'm not all that sure what uraraka really should have aside from definitely Sawk and Throh sticking out like sore thumbs

Lotus Aura
Aug 16, 2009

KNEEL BEFORE THE WICKED KING!
Wailord is less dense than air, so there's a good start.

Dr Subterfuge
Aug 31, 2005

TIME TO ROC N' ROLL

Hunt11 posted:

I do feel like that team would work much better for the girl member of the big 3.

Clefairy has gravity theming so I can see how it went Clefairy -> faries in general but yeah, fairy definitely works better for Nejire.

Urarka's should have been a bunch of things that either have Levitate or learn Magnet Rise. And something looking silly floating around on a balloon.

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

Now that I'm thinking about it:

Deku: Mostly good, but change the Hitmonchap for a Tyrogue, who evolves into Hitmontop.

Uraraka: Azumarill, Spoink, Wailord, Drifloon, incredibly-out-of-place Sawk and/or Throh.

Bakugo: He would evolve those Voltorb and Cyndaquil at the first opportunity. Otherwise pretty good.

Tsuyu: frog

Iida: Skarmory is an inspired choice. Pidgeot and Raichu can stay. But if Snorlax was an anti-trick room choice, there's a much more fitting one. Escavalier.

Todoroki: Wow, this one is just :effort: all the way through, isn't it? Well, it gets :effort: from me, too, then.

Mina: Just leaving this here. Also, add Vileplume.

Jiro: She has two Meloetta? Okay sure. But it's a crime that she doesn't have a Roggenrola.

Hagakure: Perfection.

Tokoyami: Yeah, that's a pretty good selection of edgelord birds.

Kaminari:

Mr. Fowl posted:

I feel like there should be at least one pichu on account of how they shock themselves in Smash.

Countblanc
Apr 20, 2005

Help a hero out!
only truly boring pokemon trainers would typecast themselves

Funky Valentine
Feb 26, 2014

Dojyaa~an

Izuku would have a Rufflet because All Might has a Braviary.

Manatee Cannon
Aug 26, 2010

Dragonatrix posted:

Wailord is less dense than air, so there's a good start.

drifblim would work

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

"*extreme monotone* hello [son/daughter] how are you doing [today/tonight], I am concerned for your well being as a parent"

"what"

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

PMush Perfect posted:

Deku: Mostly good, but change the Hitmonchap for a Tyrogue, who evolves into Hitmontop.

I think he should have a Hitmonlee instead, also a magikarp or feebas

Manatee Cannon
Aug 26, 2010

Yinlock posted:

"*extreme monotone* hello [son/daughter] how are you doing [today/tonight], I am concerned for your well being as a parent"

"what"

I like to imagine he's got his face buried in the book as he's talking because he can't remember what to say otherwise

also he actually says son/daughter instead of their name

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

Yinlock posted:

I think he should have a Hitmonlee instead, also a magikarp or feebas
Yeah but I like Hitmontop, it's weird and quirky, and who else is gonna use one?

Nuebot
Feb 18, 2013

The developer of Brigador is a secret chud, don't give him money

Stexils posted:

why the heck does iida have a snorlax

Emergency brakes.

TheKingofSprings
Oct 9, 2012

Stexils posted:

In honour of his brother, whose legs also don’t work so good

Rand Brittain
Mar 25, 2013

"Go on until you're stopped."
Iida is the kind of person who would like to play smart and have six well-balanced types instead of playing to a theme. But he's too loyal to his family legacy to do that, so he compromises by having one Pokemon that doesn't fit.

Mraagvpeine
Nov 4, 2014

I won this avatar on a technicality this thick.
Would Ida get a Ninjask?

Vonnie
Sep 13, 2011

Stexils posted:

https://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/High_Horsepower_(move) All the justification you need.

Nuebot
Feb 18, 2013

The developer of Brigador is a secret chud, don't give him money

Wow, that site has an abysmal layout now.

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

Manatee Cannon posted:

I like to imagine he's got his face buried in the book as he's talking because he can't remember what to say otherwise

also he actually says son/daughter instead of their name

that's what i was going for yeah, also because he might not even remember

"alright there's not-shoto boy and not-shoto girl. wait were there others? oh poo poo how many children do I have gently caress why did I decide to spend 90% of my life half-blinded by a fire beard"

Vonnie
Sep 13, 2011

Nuebot posted:

Wow, that site has an abysmal layout now.

Ads rule everything around me.

BioThermo
Feb 18, 2014

https://twitter.com/EboniiSuga/status/1028388062517256192

RatHat
Dec 31, 2007

A tiny behatted rat👒🐀!
is that video mirrored or did she mess it up?

Rodenthar Drothman
May 14, 2013

I think I will continue
watching this twilight world
as long as time flows.
Selfie cams mirror by default, right?

Funky Valentine
Feb 26, 2014

Dojyaa~an

Yinlock posted:

that's what i was going for yeah, also because he might not even remember

"alright there's not-shoto boy and not-shoto girl. wait were there others? oh poo poo how many children do I have gently caress why did I decide to spend 90% of my life half-blinded by a fire beard"

"Shoto, did you notice those two people who eat at our dinner table and sleep in the house? Who are they?"

"Those are your other children, holy gently caress what is wrong with you."

Blaze Dragon
Aug 28, 2013
LOWTAX'S SPINE FUND

Funky Valentine posted:

"Shoto, did you notice those two people who eat at our dinner table and sleep in the house? Who are they?"

"Those are your other children, holy gently caress what is wrong with you." *sluuuuurp*

You forgot the most important part.

SwissArmyDruid
Feb 14, 2014

by sebmojo

One last one not included in the rest of the imgur gallery.

lunar detritus
May 6, 2009

SwissArmyDruid posted:

Who needs Pokémon when you can make a minigun.

I Am Fowl
Mar 8, 2008

nononononono

SwissArmyDruid posted:

If it bleeds, we can kill it.

Neo_Crimson
Aug 15, 2011

"Is that your final dandy?"

SwissArmyDruid posted:

why does that steelix have a cigar?

Patware
Jan 3, 2005

Neo_Crimson posted:

because it makes him a god drat sexual tyrannosaurus

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

Neo_Crimson posted:

The store was out of his snuff.

Shadowlyger
Nov 5, 2009

ElvUI super fan at your service!

Ask me any and all questions about UI customization via PM

Neo_Crimson posted:

Because he's a solid snake.

Hihohe
Oct 4, 2008

Fuck you and the sun you live under

Does momo and fatgum have similar fat based powers in that they can both burn it to do stuff?

Shadowlyger
Nov 5, 2009

ElvUI super fan at your service!

Ask me any and all questions about UI customization via PM

Hihohe posted:

Does momo and fatgum have similar fat based powers in that they can both burn it to do stuff?

Basically, yeah.

Like ideal condition for Momo would be to look like Fatgum so she always has plenty of material to work with.

Rouncer
Jul 23, 2009

Hihohe posted:

Not really. Fatgum's quirk is impact absorption. He then burns up fat holding in the kinetic energy till he releases it. This is shown in the most recent vigilantes where he jumped on a bomb, absorbed the blast, but had barely enough fat to allow people to get away before he had to release it.

Momo burns her own fat to make things. She would have to stop making things entirely in order to get fat. Her quirk training has been focused on making multiple things at the same time. Sure, she is constantly eating during the training to keep her engine going but no reason for her to stop making to get fat considering she can already produce things like a canon with her current BMI.

Viridiant
Nov 7, 2009

Big PP Energy
Basically if Momo gets fat the government should be very worried cause girl's about to make a nuke.

Eggplant Squire
Aug 14, 2003

Or her own personal amusement park.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

lunar detritus
May 6, 2009

Oof.

https://twitter.com/keiidakamya/status/1029030576177733632?s=19