Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Mzbundifund
Nov 5, 2011

I'm afraid so.
In a sense he was deliberately misleading me by pretending not to be dumb.

I was pretty impressed at the lightning skeletons. Not that they were particularly revolutionary or anything, but just the fact that even at this late stage of the game they still had new enemies to bring out. I guess they probably show up for the first time in Calaca's castillo de la fatalidad.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

citybeatnik
Mar 1, 2013

You Are All
WEIRDOS

I hope I'm not the only one that really wishes that they could hear what on earth the various conversational tangents were going when they were cut off or cut to. :allears:

Bacter
Jan 27, 2012

Nie wywoluj wilka z lasu, glupku.
I DO have the uncut videmo...

Nemo2342
Nov 26, 2007

Have A Day

Nap Ghost

Bacter posted:

I DO have the uncut videmo...

Don't hold out on us, post it as bonus content.

Glazius
Jul 22, 2007

Hail all those who are able,
any mouse can,
any mouse will,
but the Guard prevail.

Clapping Larry
I didn't even expect that the parts of something entirely new would be hidden in Chac Mool. Now I'm all curious what they make when they all come together. More videos, please!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Owl Inspector
Sep 14, 2011

Maybe this is old news and I just missed it but it seems a certain something just appeared on steam! (doesn't look like there are any spoilers for the base game in the screens).

Owl Inspector fucked around with this message at 22:19 on Aug 19, 2014

• Locked thread