Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Rupert Buttermilk
Apr 15, 2007

🚣RowboatMan: ❄️Freezing time🕰️ is an old P.I. 🥧trick...

Morpheus posted:

Thank god they caught him. gently caress this guy, and gently caress anyone who thinks someone deserves to die simply because they share the same profession as some terrible people.

My thoughts exactly. My brother in law is on the force, and he's a good guy. I'm sure there's more good than bad. I would hope, at least.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

WastedJoker posted:

I read this in this guys voice:

lol

ChairMaster
Aug 22, 2009

by R. Guyovich

Rupert Buttermilk posted:

My thoughts exactly. My brother in law is on the force, and he's a good guy. I'm sure there's more good than bad. I would hope, at least.

Well it depends where you live. The only cops that deserve to be killed for being on the police force that they're on are the LAPD or New Orleans PD or places like that. I highly doubt it applies to some cops way out in Moncton.

DEAR RICHARD
Feb 5, 2009

IT'S TIME FOR MY TOOLS
Was he in a boat?

Killed a Girl in 96
Jun 15, 2001

DON'T STOP CAN'T STOP

Morpheus posted:

Thank god they caught him. gently caress this guy, and gently caress anyone who thinks someone deserves to die simply because they share the same profession as some terrible people.

wow what a crazy opinion you have that definitely needed to be shared

• Locked thread