Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
yo5ty
Jun 12, 2007
Standard Scoring League:

Cam Newton @ Bal or Big Ben vs TB

Leaning toward Ben since TB has been getting cut up by QBs, Baltimore @ home is kind of scary, and Cam Newtons tender ribs...

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Swarmin Swedes
Oct 22, 2008

yo5ty posted:

Standard Scoring League:

Cam Newton @ Bal or Big Ben vs TB

Leaning toward Ben since TB has been getting cut up by QBs, Baltimore @ home is kind of scary, and Cam Newtons tender ribs...

I would go Ben

.5 PPR
Asiata vs. ATL
Gore vs PHI
Pierce vs. CAR

Leaning Asiata

Splinter
Jul 4, 2003
Cowabunga!

Splinter posted:

Foles (@ SF) or Rivers (vs Jax)?

Anybody? I'm leaning Rivers at this point.

365 Nog Hogger
Jan 19, 2008

by Shine

Splinter posted:

Anybody? I'm leaning Rivers at this point.

I have the same choice and am going Rivers.

Franks Happy Place
Mar 15, 2011

It is by weed alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the dank of Sapho that thoughts acquire speed, the lips acquire stains, stains become a warning. It is by weed alone I set my mind in motion.

Franks Happy Place posted:

I'm starting Joique Bell and Bernard Pierce in a cash league this week. If I get ten points total from RBs this week I will be delighted.

:laffo:

Suave Fedora
Jun 10, 2004

Suave Fedora posted:

I am on vacation so forgive the half-assedness, but here goes this week's suavest D/ST streamer picks, based on Vegas odds of the lowest-scoring games + caliber-of-defense + caliber-of-offense + home-vs-away. Keep in mind that I'm not trying to pick the grand slam, just the streaming option least likely to gently caress you over with a negative score. Teams playing against JAX are now showing a significant boost in value.

1) SD vs JAX
2a) MIA @ OAK

:smug:

SurgicalOntologist
Jun 17, 2004

Suave Fedora posted:

Suave Fedora posted:

I am on vacation so forgive the half-assedness, but here goes this week's suavest D/ST streamer picks, based on Vegas odds of the lowest-scoring games + caliber-of-defense + caliber-of-offense + home-vs-away. Keep in mind that I'm not trying to pick the grand slam, just the streaming option least likely to gently caress you over with a negative score. Teams playing against JAX are now showing a significant boost in value.

1) SD vs JAX
2a) MIA @ OAK
:smug:

:smith:

Suave Fedora
Jun 10, 2004

:geno:

SurgicalOntologist
Jun 17, 2004

Yeah, looks like I jumped the gun on that one, ended up with 10 points, not too bad.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Suave Fedora
Jun 10, 2004
:v:

• Locked thread