Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
heard u like girls

the latest 3.2.3.1 or w/e it was, but maybe it was because of the thaumcraft NEI plugin i enabled and disabled afterwards :P

:snoop:

----------------

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

heard u like girls

soartex textures for interested parties:

http://soartex.net/downloads/modpacks/

scroll down and just pick modded universal

insert in \Minecraft\Instances\ResonantRise\resourcepacks

enjoy

if i manage to get shaders working proper n stuff i can make a lil guide but im not promising anything !

----------------

Grass Effect
does soartex's original creator still exist? the fan textures are sub-par at best

City of Glompton

I kept getting server timeout...so im going to the lake :v:

City of Glompton fucked around with this message at 00:48 on Feb 8, 2015

heard u like girls

Ivy posted:

does soartex's original creator still exist? the fan textures are sub-par at best

not sure but he doesnt make textures for the mods anyway

alternative is sphax but that one was acting weird for me

----------------

Scaly Haylie

Ivy posted:

oh hey what's your minecraft name

Grass Effect

Lizard Wizard posted:

oh hey what's your minecraft name

my potato computer can't handle the modpacks. I am sorry. but if you'd still like to find me on the vanilla server or something, it's VineST

Scaly Haylie

Ivy posted:

my potato computer can't handle the modpacks. I am sorry. but if you'd still like to find me on the vanilla server or something, it's VineST

probably never setting foot there what with all the shade saboten's spitting

heard u like girls

Siluvayne posted:

I kept getting server timeout...so im going to the lake :shrek:

did u change anything in ATlauncher since the last map ? me and wizliz are able to join and play :S

enjoy the lake tho :buddy:

----------------

City of Glompton

man that was not the emote I throughout was thanks awful app lol

I will try again when I get home

SheepThrowinBoy

"Joel, what are these films
supposed to teach us?"

"We're born, we die, & there is
a lot of padding in between."

Siluvayne posted:

man that was not the emote I throughout was thanks awful app lol

I will try again when I get home

I like the other one better. It made your lake trip seem SUPER interesting.

e: how do we fix the mod-only chest thing? I didn't even know that could happen

SheepThrowinBoy fucked around with this message at 02:15 on Feb 8, 2015

Tenshi

she's actual size
Someone could have warned that I would spawn inside the ocean next to a pirate ship. :p

Also, for some reason it won't load the resource pack. Anyone else having a problem?

Scaly Haylie

Tenshi posted:

Also, for some reason it won't load the resource pack. Anyone else having a problem?

I'm not sure what you mean by that. Is a texture pack not working properly? Anyway, I can zap you over to our compound later if you want some tools and shelter.

Tenshi

she's actual size
I puts the resource pack into the proper folder, it shows up in minecraft, I move it to the selected packs, everything reloads like it's loading the resource pack, the resource pack doesn't load.

I get this in the console:

[09/2/2015 08:49:20 AM] [Client thread/WARN]: ResourcePack: ignored non-lowercase namespace: %s in %s
[09/2/2015 08:49:20 AM] [Client thread/WARN]: ResourcePack: ignored non-lowercase namespace: %s in %s
[09/2/2015 08:49:21 AM] [Client thread/INFO] [gendustry]: Resource manager reload, new language: en_US

Don't know if it means anything because I don't know these things.

Tenshi

she's actual size

Lizard Wizard posted:

Anyway, I can zap you over to our compound later if you want some tools and shelter.

I have been making a massive journey and probably loading a ton of chunks on the server... >.> I hope that's not an issue, because it's fun.

I have completed my massive journey. I think I have located a spot along the way that I actually want to build around, although I might require some assistance clearing out the area as there appears to be an alter or shrine or something and a bunch of rude dudes worshipping it.

Tenshi fucked around with this message at 18:24 on Feb 9, 2015

heard u like girls

in my experience it takes like 5 minutes or something to switch a texture pack and meanwhile MC looks like its hanging up but eventually it loads...

probably still some weird poo poo going down tho

----------------

Tenshi

she's actual size
More resource pack information!

So, minecraft loads and I open up resource packs and Fanver is sitting there in the "Available" section. I move it to the "Selected", hit "Done", poo poo starts rebooting in the console. When it's finished, it kicks it back to options, but nothing has changed (appearance of the buttons and whatnot). Click back on Resource Packs and Fanver is back to showing in "Available".

This is probably my fifth re-download of the file. I even deleted and reinstalled the instance in case that was the problem. Blurg.

Scaly Haylie

if it's any consolation, fanver is pretty spotty with this texture pack and a lot of things just have vanilla textures anyway

heard u like girls

just checked the log when switching textures and got similar errorstuff
its just minecrafty as all gently caress

maybe try these:

http://js-legacy.net/jstr-modded/

----------------

Scaly Haylie

hey guys i finally figured out that keepinventory is a thing i can do. die all you want!

heard u like girls

hey uhm the server seems to be still down after coming down last night for some weird reason, can someone look into this?

----------------

Scaly Haylie

Humans Among Us posted:

hey uhm the server seems to be still down after coming down last night for some weird reason, can someone look into this?

paging jerkhorn to the thread

jerkhorn, to the server thread

SheepThrowinBoy

supposed to teach us?"

it's up again. no idea what happened. life can return to normal, now.

Scaly Haylie

SheepThrowinBoy posted:

it's up again. no idea what happened. life can return to normal, now.

it's down, but i now have a few guesses as to the cause and what we can do to fix it, stand by for PMs

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Dexters Secret

Lizard Wizard and I are creating a lets play of minecraft

Tenshi

she's actual size

Humans Among Us posted:

just checked the log when switching textures and got similar errorstuff
its just minecrafty as all gently caress

maybe try these:

http://js-legacy.net/jstr-modded/

Thank you, I will try it.

SheepThrowinBoy

supposed to teach us?"

DO NOT DOWNLOAD THE UPDATE WHEN PROMPTED! YOUR GAME WILL NO LONGER WORK! IGNORE IT AND KEEP HITTING "NO!"

Eventually I will find time to update the server, but until then, don't update your client.

Don't do it.

No.

Stormyish

the vanilla server didn't have these problems

Scaly Haylie

Stormyish posted:

the vanilla server didn't have these problems

the vanilla server doesn't have a lot of things, such as curved roads, the ability to designate parts of your city as districts, and extensive modding support! :smug:

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

heard u like girls

vanilla

modpacks

:tipshat:

----------------

City of Glompton

crimson clerics...eldritch stone... :stonk:

also check this skystone meteor dang

City of Glompton fucked around with this message at 02:07 on Feb 15, 2015

thank you PSP for the beautiful spring sig

Kraven Moorhed

So wrong, yet so right.

i might have to get in on this. could i get a whitelist as mesnomer?

SheepThrowinBoy

supposed to teach us?"

^^^ added ^^^

Tenshi

she's actual size

Siluvayne posted:

crimson clerics...eldritch stone... :stonk:

oooh... that's who those guys are. I found the spot that I wanted to settle but there was a huge group of these guys around something I couldn't see right next to a gigantic gently caress-off world tree (or something) and I didn't have jack poo poo on me so I plopped a waypoint and ran away until I can go back with something to take care of them with.

Scaly Haylie

woo who's even on the server anymore

City of Glompton

i messed up my instance by updating it, then shrugged and went whole hog, making my own special version with EE and some other garbage....so, not me.

thank you PSP for the beautiful spring sig

Scaly Haylie

i'll be honest i'm kind of tempted to ask jerkhorn to make a new world and add the chocobo mod to the pack

not in that order

Surprisingly Dope

Lope burgs again
can you whitelist me? name: pacatafox

thanks to horny rabbit guy

Tenshi

she's actual size
Real life has been a bit busy for me. Logged in tonight for a little play time and I keep glitching through the world. :(

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Stormyish

wait I might actually be able to play now, since I don't have a dorrito for a chip now

• Locked thread