Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
i am he

Classicist posted:

i'm going to model my moderation off of gordon ramsey's cooking style.

cool. he's good, so.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

i am he

three iks, interesting move by the man upstairs.

tao of lmao

i can't wait to be called a donkey and triple probed

GoodbyeTurtles

:suezo:

guess who just got a pm from the admins...

tao of lmao

niccccce

posting smiling

i am he posted:

three iks, interesting move by the man upstairs.

3 iks is going to be a flavorful and bold byob, like pizza, and doritos. previously the iks were 2 sided like a plain tortilla, no spice.

treasure bear

GoodbyeTurtles posted:

guess who just got a pm from the admins...

yeah, that's what we're all doing

i am he

Classicist posted:

3 iks is going to be a flavorful and bold byob, like pizza, and doritos. previously the iks were 2 sided like a plain tortilla, no spice.

i am he

Taste this. What's it need? That's right. Salt, and three iks.

tao of lmao

haha guys here's a crazy thought: what if they made pizza flavored doritos?

saboten

i am he posted:

Taste this. What's it need? That's right. Salt, and three iks.

thank u bacalou

El Spider

FluffieDuckie posted:

if it helps i don't think you were byob at all :shrug:

don't get me wrong i enjoyed doing it, i think byob is in a good place without a bunch of crews essentially being stickies and a bunch of psychos trying to seek refuge here. good luck all

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

i am he

goodbye forever

tao of lmao

eight quidlings posted:

don't get me wrong i enjoyed doing it, i think byob is in a good place without a bunch of crews essentially being stickies and a bunch of psychos trying to seek refuge here. good luck all

please don't be a stranger

XyloJW

i am he posted:

i love gordon ramsey

i am he

if youre put off by his mean us tv persona watch this show http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gordon_Ramsay%27s_Ultimate_Cookery_Course

XyloJW
I had a Gordon Burger from a restaurant where he redid the menu for Kitchen Nightmares, and it was good. i hope classicist will deliver the modding equivalent of good burgers.

Diqnol

Grats to classicist and wet nightmare

posting smiling

i am he posted:

if youre put off by his mean us tv persona watch this show http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gordon_Ramsay%27s_Ultimate_Cookery_Course

i haven't seen that one, but i like "the f word" where he raises animals in his backyard and tells his kids about how they're going to kill them and eat them in the season finale.

i am he

im happy that classicist is mod

FluffieDuckie

good choice guys

Thank you for the beautiful sig Machai!

XyloJW
in one season of Hell's Kitchen, he wore a Mission Impossible-style mask to infiltrate the contestants and get them to say embarrassing poo poo

i am he

XyloJW posted:

in one season of Hell's Kitchen, he wore a Mission Impossible-style mask to infiltrate the contestants and get them to say embarrassing poo poo

ive never seen hells kitchen. but i have seen master chef and master chef jr which both rule.

tao of lmao

the UK kitchen nightmares are really good

posting smiling

True and Real posted:

Grats to classicist and wet nightmare

:eyepop:

tao of lmao

FluffieDuckie posted:

good choice guys

posting smiling
i'm excited to work with wet nightmare.

i am he

master chef jr is good because they all just hug and are nice instead of acting like they're taking down inherently evil people by cooking better than them.

pig slut lisa

irl is good

welcome new iks i like you

GoodbyeTurtles

I am happy with this

dogcrash truther
Thank you to el spider and salmiakki for starting 2015 off with a bang and welcome to classicist and wetnightmare

XyloJW

i am he posted:

ive never seen hells kitchen. but i have seen master chef and master chef jr which both rule.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0_EKR5f3_iM

i am he posted:

master chef jr is good because they all just hug and are nice instead of acting like they're taking down inherently evil people by cooking better than them.

yeah, my wife loves master chef jr because of that

tao of lmao

dogcrash truther posted:

Thank you to el spider and salmiakki for starting 2015 off with a bang and welcome to classicist and wetnightmare

i haven't been this excited since they went back to the island

GoodbyeTurtles

thats the smoothest ramsey has ever looked. when he was a baby he was left in the bath too long and never recovered from becoming the human wrinkle

i am he

lol

City of Glompton

this is really good, congrats to our new iks :)

thank you PSP for the beautiful spring sig

Salmiakki

dogcrash truther posted:

no problem :sparkles:

im gonna miss el spider, i hope he still pops in to see us after this

https://twitter.com/sallymiakki
ty cat dynamite

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gone Fashing

KEEP POSTIN
I'M STILL LAFFIN
remember when el spider ascended to be an fyad

• Locked thread