Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Tsinava
Nov 15, 2009

by Ralp

Fergus Mac Roich posted:

And then change will be effected by ______

Apathy is a powerful thing. Look at where it has brought us now.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Neptr
Mar 1, 2011
Republicans are so ducking dumb dragging all this dirt out on Hillary a full 18 months before the election because the memory of the average US voter is comparable to a goldfish. Compare this to Democrats, who sat on the "49%" sound bite until it could deal a critical hit on the Romney campaign

TEAYCHES
Jun 23, 2002

Neptr posted:

Republicans are so ducking dumb dragging all this dirt out on Hillary a full 18 months before the election because the memory of the average US voter is comparable to a goldfish. Compare this to Democrats, who sat on the "49%" sound bite until it could deal a critical hit on the Romney campaign

47%

Neptr
Mar 1, 2011

drat proving my own point

The Taint Reaper
Sep 4, 2012

by Shine

Jesus, Hillary is fat.

Yeah you know what definitely not voting for a fat to be in office. I learned my mistake after voting for Taft.

Keep the whales out of the white house.

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

The Taint Reaper posted:

Jesus, Hillary is fat.

maybe she is just trying to lure Bill back to the marriage bed?

The Taint Reaper
Sep 4, 2012

by Shine

etalian posted:

maybe she is just trying to lure Bill back to the marriage bed?

I dunno like old fat people sag and are like jumping on a bag of oatmeal, where as younger fat people can be used as a fleshy trampoline since their skin is taut.

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

TEAYCHES posted:

also shes just as right wing on foreign policy issues so :shrug: gently caress it

Is there anyone pure enough for you, Comrade?

TEAYCHES
Jun 23, 2002

redshirt posted:

Is there anyone pure enough for you, Comrade?

seriously not cool with threats against states which should be our friends, and seriously not cool with the friendly relationship between the Clintons and the Egyptian tyranny.

naem
May 29, 2011

mdm posted:

beez in the fridge beez beez in the fridge

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

TEAYCHES posted:

seriously not cool with threats against states which should be our friends, and seriously not cool with the friendly relationship between the Clintons and the Egyptian tyranny.

gently caress Israel.

TEAYCHES
Jun 23, 2002

redshirt posted:

gently caress Israel.

the only thing we agree on

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

TEAYCHES posted:

the only thing we agree on

There's many other things we agree on, but your naive radicalism blinds you to these truths.

TEAYCHES
Jun 23, 2002

redshirt posted:

There's many other things we agree on, but your naive radicalism blinds you to these truths.

you believe in nothing

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

TEAYCHES posted:

you believe in nothing

I believe in power as the only real currency in this world.

Your naive beliefs in - what? - are literal delusional.

Fergus Mac Roich
Nov 5, 2008

Soiled Meat
violence is the prince of this world

spacemang_spliff
Nov 29, 2014

wide pickle

redshirt posted:

lol we got Frank Underwood serious posting

Vernii
Dec 7, 2006

Monstrous Dooklord posted:

it's good and Im glad that they won the election with 1/3rd of potential voter turnout, they really love waving that victory is exactly no ones face since it's one of the least voted in elections since the 1940's, lol

Best part was they managed to lose the governorship of PA in an election with lovely voter & especially Democratic turnout. Didn't they also lose a senate race in VA? They're hosed in 2016.

klapman
Aug 27, 2012

this char is good

redshirt posted:

power might be the only real currency, but all you've got is bitcoin

porkchop_express
May 27, 2004

Neptr posted:

mormon jesus saves for half damage

TEAYCHES
Jun 23, 2002

Hillary Clinton is really bad, and she'd be a terrible president.

cool tree bro
Jul 27, 2010

porkchop_express posted:

gently caress mormons, remember the mountain meadows massacre. These people are members of a violent brainwashing cult founded by a child raping illiterate.

Everyone who participates in mormonism is literally a gigantic retarded baby.

porkchop_express
May 27, 2004

cool tree bro posted:

gently caress mormons, remember the mountain meadows massacre. These people are members of a violent brainwashing cult founded by a child raping illiterate.

Everyone who participates in mormonism is literally a gigantic retarded baby.

yeah but they get +1 con/int and starting gear of mithril underpants of holding

naem
May 29, 2011

porkchop_express posted:

http://youtu.be/46PXaJxzuDE

Ramsus
Sep 14, 2002

by Hand Knit

TEAYCHES posted:

Hillary Clinton is really bad, and she'd be a terrible president.

finally, a gay i can agree with

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

only way to make election race good is if Cruz wins the nomination

old fat bird
Oct 27, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
This poo poo's already on it's way to maximum lols

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q4wOIwq49gw

old fat bird
Oct 27, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
these are the gayest + lamest soundbytes ever, PRIVATE EMAIL???! HOLY FUUUUUCK *entire party of old dipshits who don't know how email even fuckin works lmao*

Minera
Sep 26, 2007

All your friends and foes,
they thought they knew ya,
but look who's in your heart now.

Monstrous Dooklord posted:

it's good and Im glad that they won the election with 1/3rd of potential voter turnout, they really love waving that victory is exactly no ones face since it's one of the least voted in elections since the 1940's, lol

lol

"the republicans may have won, but thats only because My Generation didn't vote. but next time, we will vote, so watch out. because of that, we've already got the next election in the bag, so I, personally, am free not to vote. what do you mean nobody voted again???" - every 20 something year old ever

Fat-Lip-Sum-41.mp3
Nov 15, 2003

Stick Figure Mafia posted:

i want another 2008 election that one was fun

I watched it in a bar and got laid after it was indeed a good election.

burritolingus
Nov 6, 2007

by Ralp
Hilary 2016

City of Tampa
May 6, 2007

by zen death robot
My favorite part of this election is how the Democrats aren't really having much of a primary, and we are all supposed to pretend that this occurred naturally and is not the result of years of behind the scenes arm-twisting by the Clinton machine.

"You will vote for Hillary and you will like it, or you might as well be voting for the Republican candidate RoboHitler."

Helical Nightmares
Apr 30, 2009
While true that Hillary's campaign functionaries are militant, functionally how is the 2016 Democratic Primary really any different from the Republican Primary that anointed George W. Bush.

In both cases, the nominees were a foregone conclusion. The Republican primary was just more entertaining because you had idiots coming out of the woodwork who wanted to run for their party's nomination to increase their "standing" in the party or because they were delusional narcissists who truly thought they could win.

Also I've come to the conclusion that for some people, running for President is a lifelong goal. I don't think they really expect to win, it just a thing some rich people do like climbing Mount Everest. :shrug:

City of Tampa
May 6, 2007

by zen death robot

Helical Nightmares posted:

While true that Hillary's campaign functionaries are militant, functionally how is the 2016 Democratic Primary really any different from the Republican Primary that anointed George W. Bush.

In both cases, the nominees were a foregone conclusion. The Republican primary was just more entertaining because you had idiots coming out of the woodwork who wanted to run for their party's nomination to increase their "standing" in the party or because they were delusional narcissists who truly thought they could win.

Also I've come to the conclusion that for some people, running for President is a lifelong goal. I don't think they really expect to win, it just a thing some rich people do like climbing Mount Everest. :shrug:

I don't believe for one second that there is nobody in the Democratic Party to the left of Hillary Clinton that seriously wants to be President.

The Wall Street branch of the Democratic Party wanted to make sure that there was zero chance that an economic populist or someone critical of Wall Street would win the nomination, and they accomplished this.

old fat bird
Oct 27, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

City of Tampa posted:

I don't believe for one second that there is nobody in the Democratic Party to the left of Hillary Clinton that seriously wants to be President.

The Wall Street branch of the Democratic Party wanted to make sure that there was zero chance that an economic populist or someone critical of Wall Street would win the nomination, and they accomplished this.

its loving hilarious that people freak out when you compare Hillary to the republicans and they're the same idiots that don't realize the very same puppet masters are the ones making sure she runs

old fat bird
Oct 27, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
it's like when nerds try to argue that Star Wars and Star Trek are different, not they're not - J.J. Abrams made both of them they're the same thing now

Universe Master
Jun 20, 2005

Darn Fine Pie

sheeple gonna sheep

Morkyz
Aug 6, 2013

A misanthrope posted:

kill all old white people they have sold this country and our future

just wait, god will do it for us soon

Morkyz
Aug 6, 2013
lmao didn realize this thread was 7 pages you fggts have no posting sense