Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Machai

Thanks, FluffieObama.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

pig slut lisa

irl is good

I still have fluffie's note on my fridge from last year

Lil Cunty

I still have anilams on mine

ty crap

ty landy

Ace of Baes
I got a pm with dcts full name, adress, and ssn

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

FluffieDuckie

Ace of Baes posted:

I got a pm with dcts full name, adress, and ssn

sorry that was from me. go ahead and delete that

Thank you for the beautiful sig Machai!

cat_herder

BE GAY
DO CRIME

poo poo, I only just got un-busy again

it's just as well, I could barely afford postage last year.

Extremity

Hand job.
ok so am i mailing my gift to the person unlucky enough to get me as their santa like now or should i wait until its closer to early december so they get it closer to xmas

on that note, if im going to buy something on amazon or some poo poo and have it shipped directly to them could i do the "ship this item so they receive it on december 20th/some date close to xmas" thing or something and just send weird the transaction info so they know i participated and didnt bail on this? i know it says do it by the 8th or w/e but im assuming thats just to make sure poo poo gets there in time for xmas. so yeah can i do that with amazon or am i just overthinking this like a loving schmuck and i should just order it/have it sent now and shut the gently caress up about it

weird

by zen death robot
um it doesn't really matter, mostly i just want people to like seriously for real try and make sure your stuff gets there by christmas, like no actually. um as for whether things were shipped we can go off the honour system for however long seems reasonable. i never looked at any receipts or anything last year intentionally

----------------

weird

by zen death robot
um i think november 6th is kind of early to send a christmas present

----------------

weird

by zen death robot
maybe youll think of something to add to it or whatever before then ? whatever

----------------

Extremity

Hand job.

weird posted:

maybe youll think of something to add to it or whatever before then ? whatever

yeah im just gonna have it sent here and then maybe ill think of something cool to throw in while i wait to send it a little later

actually im gonna wait to get it sent here too, im assuming you got my pm so gonna wait on hearing from you

kuskus

It's past Nov 4 but I want to sign up, so I'm sending you my info. Feel free to reject me and my absolutely incredible gifts that will stop some 'yobber from having a poo holiday season

FluffieDuckie

kuskus posted:

It's past Nov 4 but I want to sign up, so I'm sending you my info. Feel free to reject me and my absolutely incredible gifts that will stop some 'yobber from having a poo holiday season

:cripes:

kuskus

In fact, the first 10 yobbers to email your shipping address to kuskus@gmail.com will get packaged baked goods from me, possibly on dry ice if you're really lucky.
Probably some manner of chocolate booze guns or french macarons.

e: current count: 1.

kuskus fucked around with this message at 18:29 on Nov 8, 2015

Theglavwen

Frankly, I don't know anyone who likes Chinese bronzes, but I have one of the finest collections in the country.

kuskus posted:

In fact, the first 10 yobbers to email your shipping address to kuskus@gmail.com will get packaged baked goods from me, possibly on dry ice if you're really lucky.
Probably some manner of chocolate booze guns or french macarons.

e: current count: 0.

Woah. I'd be all over that but I'll leave it for others in case you weren't counting on international shipping.

Still, that's some spirit, thanks Fluffieduckie Kuskus!

fuck. marry. t-rex

Macaroons suck. Wanna fight about it?! :toughguy: I'll turn your drat FACE into Almond Paste, boy

Theglavwen

Frankly, I don't know anyone who likes Chinese bronzes, but I have one of the finest collections in the country.

gently caress. marry. t-rex posted:

Macaroons suck. Wanna fight about it?! :toughguy: I'll turn your drat FACE into Almond Paste, boy

:wtf:

Theglavwen

Seriously, the opinion and the aggression are both so inexplicable.

Theglavwen

Actually I've now thought long and hard about it and I would like to fight about it. When are you available?

fuck. marry. t-rex

You came to the wrong drat neighborhood to be reppin that kinda baked good. This here is Savory Tart territory.

kuskus

Paste? I always start with whole almonds. You lose so much shell structure and oils with paste or almond flour.

fema crisis actor

bweee-ooo-eee-ooo-eee-ooo

You came to the wrong drat neighborhood to be reppin that kinda baked good. This here is Savory Tart territory.

Your av, stomping all tha macroons

kuskus

I am happy to make you a savory tart, I have rolls of puff pastry just hangin' out (in the freezer)

blaise rascal

"Duke, Duke, Duke, Duke of Pearl...."
I know it's too late, but maybe the people who did not want their addresses known could have just requested steam games/charitable donations? Just a thought

ty vanisher, ty khanstant

pig slut lisa

irl is good

blaise rascal posted:

I know it's too late, but maybe the people who did not want their addresses known could have just requested steam games/charitable donations? Just a thought

i suggested this to DCT via PM, and he said he would ban anyone who donated to charity in his name. he really hates giving to the needy.

weird

by zen death robot
Yuck

----------------

Weekend Bridges

by Smythe

----------------

pig slut lisa

irl is good

my gift isn't here yet :argh:

dumb crambo
Probation
Can't post for 3 years!

fema crisis actor

bweee-ooo-eee-ooo-eee-ooo

Are you talking about psl's post or sending food around the world?

fuck. marry. t-rex

kuskus posted:

I am happy to make you a savory tart, I have rolls of puff pastry just hangin' out (in the freezer)

:swoon:

blaise rascal posted:

Videogames are bad presents tho

Machai

:swoon:

Videogames are bad presents tho

¿???¿????¿?????¿??????¿??????????

fuck. marry. t-rex

*5 minutes after getting the secret Santa name*

Uhhh I'll buy them the 20$ thing off their steam wishlist

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

LAME BULKSHIT

blaise rascal

I was also talking to dct via pm, and he said he plans to ban the person who sends the worst gifts, and also the person who sends the best gifts. So we should try to be somewhere in the middle

blaise rascal

*5 minutes after getting the secret Santa name*

Uhhh I'll buy them the 20$ thing off their steam wishlist

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

LAME BULKSHIT
Well yeah, but it might be better than not participating at all :shrug:

Oh well, it's in the past

weird

by zen death robot
Please buy dogcrash lethal league on steam so they can play with me

----------------

FluffieDuckie

pig slut lisa posted:

i suggested this to DCT via PM, and he said he would ban anyone who donated to charity in his name. he really hates giving to the needy.

crossing off donation to Donald Trump election campaign next to dct's name on my Christmas list

god he's so hard to shop for

cat_herder

BE GAY
DO CRIME

kuskus what's your count at?

kuskus

1!

kuskus fucked around with this message at 18:29 on Nov 8, 2015

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Casio_knight