Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
mind the walrus
Sep 22, 2006

I can only cast two spells and the only thing each one does is allow the other spell to be cast.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jerry Mumphrey
Mar 11, 2004

by zen death robot

(and can't post for 4 years!)

what kind of magic do the care bears shoot out of their tummies?

Blurry Gray Thing
Jun 3, 2009

Jerry Mumphrey posted:

what kind of magic do the care bears shoot out of their tummies?

It's love.

Love is a magic we wizards can never truly understand even though, argh, it constantly defeats us.

fleshy echidna
Apr 11, 2010

Blurry Gray Thing posted:

It's love.

Love is a magic we wizards can never truly understand even though, argh, it constantly defeats us.

Truly! I have had many a night pulling the heartstrings out of Goblins only to find myself with nothing more a red goblinoid mess! But perhaps I should choose a less "unlovable" creature than those filth eating dwarf eaters for my tests.

Microwaves Mom posted:

A goblin mystic has more value here than you

Well the only value I see for you is as a prime example to this thread of a Neanderthal Gobelinus.

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
imma cum wizard wanna see my wand :q:

Iron Prince
Aug 28, 2005
Buglord

Nooner posted:

imma cum wizard wanna see my wand :q:

yes

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005
I would like to see a woman with a 25+ Cha Score.

Maybe even a 45+ charisma score. :q:

Khazar-khum
Oct 22, 2008

:minnie: Cat Army :minnie:
2nd Battalion

Rutibex posted:

Liches get stitches!

I assure you that they most definitely do not get stitches. We are usually a peaceful, kind, and helpful sort. Unfortunately the prejudices of modern man forces us to live far from the convenience of cities and other population centers. Were we to be permitted access to bars and such, you would soon see us as the gentle folk we truly are.

FlimFlam Imam
Mar 1, 2007

Standing on a hill in my mountain of dreams
Steele Johnson is my name and magic is my game. Helllllloooooo ladies!

Yvershek
Nov 15, 2000

and there are no
diamonds in the
mine
I've been alive for over a thousand years because my wizard powers allow me to steal someones life once every generation.

One side effect is that some of the person's personality becomes part of my own. With what I've seen of millennials, I think I'll just let myself die now.

a very large fish
Oct 18, 2012
Oh I'm glad a few of you brought it up because I forgot to mention that I'm also 100% a pinball wizard and have been to the final frontier countless times in TNG pinball. Also been ruler of the realm on MM several times. Even known to cast my fair share of enchanting trick shots and flipper passes in PAPA tourneys. Funhouse high score of 67mil and that's with extra balls turned off and only one trip thru the mirror (with ebs on its like 150mil before i got bored).
Really more of a pinball demigod if I'm being honest.

buckets of buckets
Apr 8, 2012

CHECK OUT MY AWESOME POSTS
https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3681373&pagenumber=114&perpage=40#post447051278

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3681373&pagenumber=91&perpage=40#post444280066

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3818944&pagenumber=196&perpage=40#post472627338

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3788178&pagenumber=405&perpage=40#post474195694

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3831643&pagenumber=5&perpage=40#post475694634

dick wizard posted:

Oh I'm glad a few of you brought it up because I forgot to mention that I'm also 100% a pinball wizard and have been to the final frontier countless times in TNG pinball. Also been ruler of the realm on MM several times. Even known to cast my fair share of enchanting trick shots and flipper passes in PAPA tourneys. Funhouse high score of 67mil and that's with extra balls turned off and only one trip thru the mirror (with ebs on its like 150mil before i got bored).
Really more of a pinball demigod if I'm being honest.

v nice i am impressed but as a floating skull animated by my hatred for all life i do not ply pinballs

Hihohe
Oct 4, 2008

Fuck you and the sun you live under

Got some new spells for this thread.

Detect Radon

Ray of Mountain Dew

Fingers of fists

Summon Wine Golem

Tie Shoes

Yvershek
Nov 15, 2000

and there are no
diamonds in the
mine
Plush to Flesh

The Duchess Smackarse
May 8, 2012

by Lowtax
Been dipping my toes into cross-classing lately and came up with this doozy!

Turn Dog

Turns out the fundamentals of.dog magic and block magic are very similar! I should be sticking dogs together by Friday.

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005
Engorge flesh.

Yvershek
Nov 15, 2000

and there are no
diamonds in the
mine
Protection from FYAD

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005
Summon Fedora III

Yvershek
Nov 15, 2000

and there are no
diamonds in the
mine
Shmorky’s Hideous Laughter

free hubcaps
Oct 12, 2009

is it considered bad manners to use mage hand to masturbate in public?

free hubcaps
Oct 12, 2009

under the robe of course, im not a pervert

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005
Lowtax's Irresistible Shitposting.

Hihohe
Oct 4, 2008

Fuck you and the sun you live under

Anthrovore posted:

is it considered bad manners to use mage hand to masturbate in public?

It would be if you could!

You have to use Tensers loving Hand if you wanna jack it.

Ork of Fiction
Jul 22, 2013

gannyGrabber posted:

Been dipping my toes into cross-classing lately and came up with this doozy!

Turn Dog

Turns out the fundamentals of.dog magic and block magic are very similar! I should be sticking dogs together by Friday.

"Dipping ur toes?" If u wanna cross-class, ur gonna cross-class. U don't need to get all golly gosh about it. No one rlly cares if ur a cross-classer except maybe ur parents.

Rutibex
Sep 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy

Hihohe posted:

It would be if you could!

You have to use Tensers loving Hand if you wanna jack it.

more advanced Kink Wizards can walk around with a Bigby's Clenched Fist in their rear end at all times

HJE-Cobra
Jul 15, 2007

Bear Witness

Hell Gem
I am not interested in this wiz-biz. If there's one slogan I live my life by, it's this-

"Never trust a wizard."

And by gum, I'm sure not changing my ways now!!

Nathilus
Apr 4, 2002

I alone can see through the media bias.

I'm also stupid on a scale that can only be measured in Reddits.

HJE-Cobra posted:

I am not interested in this wiz-biz. If there's one slogan I live my life by, it's this-

"Never trust a wizard."

And by gum, I'm sure not changing my ways now!!

You have the right idea.

Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro

Business Gorillas posted:

those are all subsets of the main groups but someone casted a Incantation of Soth Rank VII on me so i can't be bothered to finish my post

this is now a wizard chat :)

Fair enough. I need to level my alteration, I'm way to invocation and elemental based right now

Pirateparty
Apr 12, 2007

Scurvy

BlueBlazer
Apr 1, 2010
I'm an open sourcerer.

*installs GNU*

Dinosaurmageddon
Jul 7, 2007

by zen death robot
Hell Gem
How exactly did the dinosaurs go extinct?

Dinosorcery :smaug:

Rutibex
Sep 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy

Dinosaurmageddon posted:

How exactly did the dinosaurs go extinct?

Dinosorcery :smaug:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NgBG7Sc-Czs

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
imma piss WIZZard SUCK MY drat BALLS

Velisarius
Nov 1, 2009
have you seen dino riders

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dinosaurmageddon