Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Big Mackson
Sep 26, 2009
i hope there will be a videogame that will wake me up and face to bloodshed (then loot and level up) but every game that is released feels so feelless.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Carlos Lantana
Oct 2, 2003

I'm really sorry, your avatar is giving me a boner and while that is perfectly OK and I don't want to kink shame anyone, its making me feel really weird getting a boner in a Trump thread.

Sincerely,

Jailbrekr
Cats kill a million birds a day in Australia, a billion every 3 years or so
If you were small enough your cat would tear you to pieces for fun or boredom or something

Streak
May 16, 2004

by Nyc_Tattoo
I wish I was dead lmao

Kak
Sep 27, 2002
Got fired today for taking too many days off for health reasons :)

spinderella
Jul 15, 2017

by FactsAreUseless

Streak posted:

I wish I was dead lmao

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

im bored as hell

Big Mackson
Sep 26, 2009

numberoneposter posted:

im bored as hell

Charles Bukowski
Aug 26, 2003

Taskmaster 2023 Second Place Winner

Grimey Drawer
I been sick for 3 weeks and I don't get sick days and I'm exhausted.

I have an ultrasound for my balls today because they've been hurting for a while.

Im waiting on an MRI for some chronic pain in my chest that I've had for 3 years.

I'm 31. Jesus take the wheel because I am getting high as a motherfucker as soon as I'm done this graveyard shift and my balls get scanned by some poor goddamn tech. How do you even prep for that? Im gonna shower and maybe shave a bit and gold bond that nightmare so maybe they won't puke. God I'm going to be so embarrassed. My only hope is that they let me cover my scared penis with my hands in shame, otherwise I might start laughing at the absurdity of life and be asked to leave. Goonspeed.

EA Sports
Feb 10, 2007

by Azathoth

Kak posted:

Got fired today for taking too many days off for health reasons :)

was red dead worth it?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here

Charles Bukowski posted:

I been sick for 3 weeks and I don't get sick days and I'm exhausted.

I have an ultrasound for my balls today because they've been hurting for a while.

Im waiting on an MRI for some chronic pain in my chest that I've had for 3 years.

I'm 31. Jesus take the wheel because I am getting high as a motherfucker as soon as I'm done this graveyard shift and my balls get scanned by some poor goddamn tech. How do you even prep for that? Im gonna shower and maybe shave a bit and gold bond that nightmare so maybe they won't puke. God I'm going to be so embarrassed. My only hope is that they let me cover my scared penis with my hands in shame, otherwise I might start laughing at the absurdity of life and be asked to leave. Goonspeed.

Currently, I think you are winning.

So you got that going for you.

• Locked thread