Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Woodpile
Mar 30, 2013

SunAndSpring posted:

I think you did the right thing in regards to FYAD, so I can't be particularly mad unlike the people who go into this thread begging for FYAD to come back while also posting on twitter about how you're an evil monster who terrorizes women

https://twitter.com/synthyzone/status/1214687810667581441

like so

Synthy is here in this thread? Hi, Synthy!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lowtax
Nov 16, 1999

by Skyl3lazer

Segmentation Fox posted:

Lowtax you seem like a cool guy that doesn't afraid of anything.
Life is what it is. You gotta learn to just accept poo poo you don't have any control over, and have confidence in the end you'll be vindicated. As for people trashing me on the internet: who cares. It's the internet. If people want to obsess over pieces of my life, regardless if they are incorrect or outright lies, they can believe whatever they want. They're absolutely hilarious to gently caress around with, because I can intentionally do fake small things and they just blow up. I mean, my life is dumb enough as is, but to have groups of people analyzing and following every single thing in my life is even dumber. Like, let go of the hatred, it just consumes your life, and nothing productive comes from it. Whatever though, it is what it is.

Lucavi
May 12, 2002
badass

Lowtax
Nov 16, 1999

by Skyl3lazer

its all nice on rice posted:

Don't forget to check cupboards and drawers. Every house has a junk drawer. When was the last time you checked yours OP??
NONE OF YOUR drat BUSINESS

Lowtax
Nov 16, 1999

by Skyl3lazer
Hey Lucavi, you're my waifu

Lucavi
May 12, 2002

Lowtax posted:

this is legally binding fyi

flashman
Dec 16, 2003

The Truman show, but about a webmaster

qnqnx
Nov 14, 2010

Something Awful Forums > GBS > What hides in Lowtax's junk cupboard? (speculation thread)

Gone Fashing
Aug 4, 2004

KEEP POSTIN
I'M STILL LAFFIN

Lowtax posted:

keut

Koalas March
May 21, 2007

Good luck taxman

Norman Room Reedus
Dec 28, 2019

Lowtax posted:

Life is what it is. You gotta learn to just accept poo poo you don't have any control over, and have confidence in the end you'll be vindicated. As for people trashing me on the internet: who cares. It's the internet. If people want to obsess over pieces of my life, regardless if they are incorrect or outright lies, they can believe whatever they want. They're absolutely hilarious to gently caress around with, because I can intentionally do fake small things and they just blow up. I mean, my life is dumb enough as is, but to have groups of people analyzing and following every single thing in my life is even dumber. Like, let go of the hatred, it just consumes your life, and nothing productive comes from it. Whatever though, it is what it is.

Very true. I sort of feel it would be rude not to thank you for the 15 plus years of fun I had in FYAD. You made that place and if you didn't it never would have existed and I would have missed out on all the friends I made there.

I think its truly a shame you threw it under the bus without really looking into it but as you say, it is what it is. Just seems like a huge waste of something that truly was unique and beautiful on the internet and really the best thing this website has ever created. I feel some real sadness for you and your situation and I wouldn't wish it on anyone. I hope you come through it and get help with the other problems in your life. But also gently caress you.

Space Camp fuckup
Aug 2, 2003

Koalas March posted:

Good luck taxman

Where do you find all these great gifs

Rockman Reserve
Oct 2, 2007

"Carbons? Purge? What are you talking about?!"

goddamn ban all of these people going 'waaaagh waaaagh you didn't ACTUALLY look at it!!!' with nothing to back it up

nothing of value would be lost

toggle
Nov 7, 2005

Pls rank your wives

Kill All Cops
Apr 11, 2007

Pacheco de Chocobo

Hell Gem
1. Lucavi

Norman Room Reedus
Dec 28, 2019

food court bailiff posted:

goddamn ban all of these people going 'waaaagh waaaagh you didn't ACTUALLY look at it!!!' with nothing to back it up

nothing of value would be lost

the back up is 20 years of threads you imbecile

Seriously 2.0
May 14, 2009

by Cyrano4747
Please, the correct terminology is "Waifu".

Lucavi
May 12, 2002

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth

Norman Room Reedus posted:

I don't see 'em

Koalas March
May 21, 2007

Space Camp fuckup posted:

Where do you find all these great gifs

The SA Black Illuminati has a shared gdrive

cda
Jan 2, 2010

by Hand Knit

Pick posted:

Let's focus on what's important, trying to find the doom house figurine. Low tax, do you think by any chance you put it in a box?

Chances are, it's either in a box, or outside of a box

qnqnx
Nov 14, 2010

cda posted:

Chances are, it's either in a box, or outside of a box

I'm thinking outside the box, by predicting that it is actually inside a box.

GolfHole
Feb 26, 2004

anyone wanna play science and industry

drilldo squirt
Aug 18, 2006

a beautiful, soft meat sack
Clapping Larry
Good luck with your divorce.

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

Hey.
Hey.
Check it out: Get bent, sucker.

Norman Room Reedus
Dec 28, 2019

Big Beef City posted:

Hey.
Hey.
Check it out: Get bent, sucker.

Great

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
every time i think of quitting the forums the weirdos come out of the woodwork and suddenly im back in

temple
Jul 29, 2006

I have actual skeletons in my closet
Thank you Mr. Tax for the update.

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

It is.
Now take your crying sniveling rear end to Reddit where it belongs.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Kazak
Jan 10, 2012

Thanks for the update lowtax! Stiff upper lip, protect that neck!

Norman Room Reedus
Dec 28, 2019

Big Beef City posted:

It is.

You seem angry about something, not sure what

CRISPYBABY
Dec 15, 2007

by Reene

Lowtax posted:

Goon 'mock' megathreads that overstay their welcome and turn into insular hives of pedantic unfunny owns are one of the worst genres of threads, so it's not that surprising that the off site versions made by people so lovely that they managed to get run off from here are even weirder, less funny, and more psychotic.

The internet....made them stupid?????

Ah Pook
Aug 23, 2003

Big Beef City posted:

It is.

If you want people to post with you on reddit, you should ask nicely

Clawtopsy
Dec 17, 2009

What a fascinatingly unusual cock. Now, allow me to show you my collection...

Koalas March posted:

The SA Black Illuminati has a shared gdrive

black illumination or a black light is used to find body fluids in a hotel on gordon ramsay's hit TV show, hotel hell

Clawtopsy
Dec 17, 2009

What a fascinatingly unusual cock. Now, allow me to show you my collection...
maybe a Black Cabal? that sounds like some real magician poo poo

Lowtax
Nov 16, 1999

by Skyl3lazer
okay I am streaming now I gotta go please love me

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7wqg-WUy9Mg

drilldo squirt
Aug 18, 2006

a beautiful, soft meat sack
Clapping Larry

Lowtax posted:

okay I am streaming now I gotta go please love me

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7wqg-WUy9Mg

Watchin u.

Goons Are Gifts
Jan 1, 1970

Seizon
Oct 10, 2011

is the game garbage or is the gaming itself garbage

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rhymenoserous
May 23, 2008

Very true. I sort of feel it would be rude not to thank you for the 15 plus years of fun I had in FYAD. You made that place and if you didn't it never would have existed and I would have missed out on all the friends I made there.

I think its truly a shame you threw it under the bus without really looking into it but as you say, it is what it is. Just seems like a huge waste of something that truly was unique and beautiful on the internet and really the best thing this website has ever created. I feel some real sadness for you and your situation and I wouldn't wish it on anyone. I hope you come through it and get help with the other problems in your life. But also gently caress you.

lol it was just a subforum you giant nerd