Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

tarbrush
Feb 7, 2011

ALL ABOARD THE SCOTLAND HYPE TRAIN!

CHOO CHOO

Kalli posted:

Hopefully teams Osweiler a bunch of dudes and the teams with cap space can get some decent players on ugly contracts and some extra picks.

Though really, only 2 teams are in serious trouble, and the Falcons are in some trouble, but I think they can get under with some clean-ish cuts.

Yeah, but bear in mind all of these numbers are without any of their FAs resigned or cap hit from draft picks. 10 players at vet minimum is ~$5m, and a normal draft class is $8-9m

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

wandler20
Nov 13, 2002

How many Championships?
https://twitter.com/TomPelissero/status/1336026206001651712?s=20

Paint Crop Pro
Mar 22, 2007

Find someone who values you like Rick Spielman values 7th round picks.

News:

https://twitter.com/Jeff_LJ_Lloyd/status/1336025767512305665?s=19

Views: That Mayfield slide was smooth as melted butter.

pmchem
Jan 22, 2010

RIP idiot team

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

the fact that it's not isolated to one position group isn't the most reassuring thing in the world.

Fifty Three
Oct 29, 2007

I had seen Lazard crowning Rodgers but hadn't seen him walk around to Adams too, that's awesome :3:

Mr. Carrier Pigeon
Aug 22, 2013

Those birds certainly know what they're doin'!

The good news in all of this is that Ishmael Hyman is tough and won't let COVID break him.

a neat cape
Feb 22, 2007

Aw hunny, these came out GREAT!
https://twitter.com/danielrpopper/status/1336039076084895744?s=19

Blowjob Overtime
Apr 6, 2008

Steeeeriiiiiiiiike twooooooo!

OxySnake posted:

News:

Think of all the years of good celebrations we were robbed of by the no fun league rules.

Athanatos
Jun 7, 2006

Est. 2000

That's uh...not what you want to hear out of one of your stars.

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Damn it, this always happens. I think I'm gonna score, and then I never score. It's not fair.

Wedge Regret

Blowjob Overtime posted:

Think of all the years of good celebrations we were robbed of by the no fun league rules.

The worst of No Fun League also included the prime of Chad Johnson and a lot of T.O. getting in the end zone.

a neat cape
Feb 22, 2007

Athanatos posted:

That's uh...not what you want to hear out of one of your stars.

The locker room is not great right now

Dom is Here
Nov 11, 2016

Lipstick Apathy

OxySnake posted:

News:

i love my anime quarterback

MoaM
Dec 1, 2009

Joyous.
https://twitter.com/Ravens/status/1336052770412093441

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

If you see this avatar while scrolling the succ zone, you have been visited by the mcmagic of shitty lib takes! Good luck and prosperity will come to you, but only if you reply "shut the fuck up mcmagic" to this post!
I knew NY radio would be insane on the Giants today and it's even more hilarious than I expected. No team in america gets hyped so much for so little.

really queer Christmas
Apr 22, 2014

mcmagic posted:

I knew NY radio would be insane on the Giants today and it's even more hilarious than I expected. No team in america gets hyped so much for so little.

They beat the seahawks with a backup qb (replacing their normal backup qb who starts). Thats not "little"

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

That's a nice set of 11 dynasty points there, it would be a shame if 3 rings were to happen with it
I can't get over that Baker slide

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

If you see this avatar while scrolling the succ zone, you have been visited by the mcmagic of shitty lib takes! Good luck and prosperity will come to you, but only if you reply "shut the fuck up mcmagic" to this post!

really queer Christmas posted:

They beat the seahawks with a backup qb (replacing their normal backup qb who starts). Thats not "little"

They are 5-7.

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

YOU SAY MY POSTS ARE THE RAVINGS OF THE DUMBEST PERSON ON GOD'S GREEN EARTH BUT YOU YOURSELF ARE READING THEM. CURIOUS!
And playoff bound

Guze
Oct 10, 2007

Regular Human Bartender

Spoeank posted:

I can't get over that Baker slide

Thinking about how many ligaments in my knees would explode trying that and its probably all of them

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Damn it, this always happens. I think I'm gonna score, and then I never score. It's not fair.

Wedge Regret
Isn't the Washington-Pittsburgh game supposed to start right now but only like a third of Fox stations are carrying it?

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002

WinnebagoWarrior posted:

Yup. She made the same joke about the dolphins last year.

Mina, however, is the best and i absolve her from her joke recycling crimes.

She actually stole it from someone else who posted it hours before her

Athanatos
Jun 7, 2006

Est. 2000

a neat cape posted:

How different does that team look next year? You seemingly got the QB which is pretty important, is anything else the same?

Fate Accomplice
Nov 30, 2006

fartknocker posted:

Isn't the Washington-Pittsburgh game supposed to start right now but only like a third of Fox stations are carrying it?

I can't even find an illegal stream for this game, what the gently caress

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002

a neat cape posted:

Gonna need some more leadership out of the young trumper

wandler20
Nov 13, 2002

How many Championships?

ketchup vs catsup posted:

I can't even find an illegal stream for this game, what the gently caress

http://ufckhabib.com/livenfl/stream5.php

a neat cape
Feb 22, 2007

Athanatos posted:

How different does that team look next year? You seemingly got the QB which is pretty important, is anything else the same?

The major pieces aren't moving, obviously. Herbert, Allen, Williams, Bosa, Derwin, Ekeler are there.

Hunter Henry will PROBABLY be resigned. But the entire OL and DL needs to be revamped outside of Bosa. Ingram and Casey Hayward are probably gone. Perryman and Murray are safe at LB but no one else is. RBs outside if Ekeler were totally ineffective, and the DBs have been terrible.

Its gonna take a while before this team sniffs 8 wins

sharknado slashfic
Jun 24, 2011

the Plaguethers

FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo
https://twitter.com/johnmliv/status/1336069319067889665

Sad!

Durandal1707
Oct 11, 2013
It's gone a little under the radar in the face of all their other failures this season, but the Chargers' defense really stinks outside of Bosa and a few other players. Lot of soft zone coverage, lot of really bad tackling, just a total inability to even put up token resistance to opposing offenses at all when Bosa isn't getting at the QB fast enough. They've missed Derwin a bunch for the last two years but the total inability to make any sort of cursory adjust or, I dunno, call a goddamned blitz has killed the team all year.

The o-line does loving stink but, well. It's the Chargers. They haven't had a consistently reliable one since I was in high school outside of 2013 and half of 2018. On the plus side they're pretty well set as far as skill position talent goes for whoever inherits the team next year. So the cupboard isn't totally bare.

TITTIEKISSER69
Mar 19, 2005

SAVE THE BEES
PLANT MORE TREES
CLEAN THE SEAS
KISS TITTIESS

Adam Gase Warns Jets Fans Not To Overreact To First 60 Years Of Franchise

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

That's a nice set of 11 dynasty points there, it would be a shame if 3 rings were to happen with it
https://twitter.com/AdamSchefter/status/1336378779426566144

lol wentz

Ehud
Sep 19, 2003

football.

a cautionary tale in crowning a franchise QB too soon

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

I just want to say how absolutely wild it is that drafting Hurts turned out to be the correct decision.

bows1
May 16, 2004

Chill, whale, chill

Blowjob Overtime posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fAd4tY6IVhg

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

Jesus Christ that contract.

FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo

Ehud posted:

a cautionary tale in crowning a franchise QB too soon
I mean, Wentz was looking like the real deal in 2017 until his season-ending injury

wandler20
Nov 13, 2002

How many Championships?

Kalli posted:

I just want to say how absolutely wild it is that drafting Hurts turned out to be the correct decision.

He's probably going to be bad tho.

Diva Cupcake
Aug 15, 2005

Kalli posted:

Now do Jalen Reagor.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

seiferguy
Jun 9, 2005

FLAWED
INTUITION

Toilet Rascal

Kalli posted:

Well, we still don't know how good he is, so let's hold off on any praise of Hurts!

Edit: it still is absolutely the right thing to bench Wentz. Took way too long.