Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Favourite Seinfeld character
George
Kramer
Jerry
Elaine
View Results

F1DriverQuidenBerg
Jan 19, 2014

Philthy posted:

You fuckers got me wanting to watch this all over again and it left Hulu eight days ago. It's not streaming anywhere till fall when it appears on Netflix.

:filez:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

Doesn't like, TBS play it 24/7 or whatever

Another Bill
Sep 27, 2018

I stumbled ass-backwards into a comfortable, easy life for reasons beyond my comprehension and now I think I'm better than you for it.
My favorite Seinfeld character is Stephen K. Bannon, who got rich off royalties and now is an ideological leader to a white supremacist movement

frh
Dec 6, 2014

Hire Kenny G to play for me in the elevator.

Caesar Saladin posted:

elaine is like 60 and she's still hot

She's only gotten better looking with age. I just watched Christmas Vacation and I didn't find her really all that attractive and she was like 28 in the movie. Even looking at the season 1-3 episodes of Seinfeld and she's kinda meh. Then something happens to her by like season 5-9 and holy poo poo she's a smoke show. Her face completely changed in her mid 30s and she's pretty much like fine wine in woman form.

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Damn it, this always happens. I think I'm gonna score, and then I never score. It's not fair.

Wedge Regret

Big Beef City posted:

Not anymore. They basically only play it at like 11 AM or whatever and heavily cut back how much they air it since they’re also losing the rights to it to Comedy Central, TV Land, and Paramount Network in October.

Chumbawumba4ever97
Dec 31, 2000

by Fluffdaddy

Big Beef City posted:

No, and when they do they slightly speed the show up to fit in more commercials.

oldpainless
Oct 30, 2009

This 📆 post brought to you by RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS👥.
RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS 👥 - It's for your phone📲TM™ #ad📢

Another Bill posted:

My favorite Seinfeld character is Stephen K. Bannon, who got rich off royalties and now is an ideological leader to a white supremacist movement

He’s high up there but not my favorite

Rupert Buttermilk
Apr 15, 2007

🚣RowboatMan: ❄️Freezing time🕰️ is an old P.I. 🥧trick...

Blooster posted:

She's only gotten better looking with age. I just watched Christmas Vacation and I didn't find her really all that attractive and she was like 28 in the movie. Even looking at the season 1-3 episodes of Seinfeld and she's kinda meh. Then something happens to her by like season 5-9 and holy poo poo she's a smoke show. Her face completely changed in her mid 30s and she's pretty much like fine wine in woman form.

You didn't like her in Christmas Vacation? drat she was fine then.

The only thing I never liked with Elaine was her weird 'bouquet' hair she had often in earlier episodes.

Once she started doing the dark curls look, goddamn.

Edit: "Wha kih oh a nahe ish Todd Gack, aheway?"

Rupert Buttermilk fucked around with this message at 17:34 on Jul 8, 2021

Supreme Allah
Oct 6, 2004

everybody relax, i'm here
Nap Ghost

Philthy posted:

You fuckers got me wanting to watch this all over again and it left Hulu eight days ago. It's not streaming anywhere till fall when it appears on Netflix.

its one of those series i just have on DVD because gently caress it, streaming services are fickle like that. This, always sunny, simpsons single digit seasons, married with children, all on disc because i need them

Super-NintendoUser
Jan 16, 2004

COWABUNGERDER COMPADRES
Soiled Meat
it's on youtube, just watch it there

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6G8YCM0pGfU

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

Wizard Master posted:

If you could only pick one?

The only one I don’t recognize is top right. Who’s that?

Catastrophe
Oct 5, 2007

Committed to burn twice as long and half as bright
If you boys cannot control yourselves, then I'm afraid I'm going to have to ask you to leave.

Prof. Crocodile
Jun 27, 2020

My favorite Seinfeld character is wizard master. His ‘trap thread’ gimmick gets kind of old, but it really lets the other characters shine.

Zurtilik
Oct 23, 2015

The Biggest Brain in Guardia
The real Elaine treat is Trolls 1.

The Walrus
Jul 9, 2002

by Fluffdaddy
Two Face was attractive in both booths imo.

sporkstand
Jun 15, 2021
Here's to feelin' good all the time

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?
I love the cast and it's a shame Jerry's a creep and Kramer an O'brian

Rupert Buttermilk
Apr 15, 2007

The Walrus posted:

Two Face was attractive in both booths imo.

Yeah, I feel weird for kind of liking the overbite :shrug:

At worst, I still wouldn't visibly cringe at her, jesus.

putin is a cunt
Apr 5, 2007

BOY DO I SURE ENJOY TRASH. THERE'S NOTHING MORE I LOVE THAN TO SIT DOWN IN FRONT OF THE BIG SCREEN AND EAT A BIIIIG STEAMY BOWL OF SHIT. WARNER BROS CAN COME OVER TO MY HOUSE AND ASSFUCK MY MOM WHILE I WATCH AND I WOULD CERTIFY IT FRESH, NO QUESTION
Elaine got me beggin for a peggin

Philthy
Jan 28, 2003

Pillbug
Do you think most forum threads on Seinfeld go the same way?

"Kramer was the best"

"Yah but he racist now so he sux"

"Neuman"

"I liked Elaines dance lol *animated gif*"

"do u think elaine ate rear end?"

BigBadSteve
Apr 29, 2009

Philthy posted:

I"d like to think so.

oldpainless
Oct 30, 2009

Philthy posted:

Do you think most forum threads on Seinfeld go the same way?

"Kramer was the best"

"Yah but he racist now so he sux"

"Neuman"

"I liked Elaines dance lol *animated gif*"

I think they do but I still enjoy participating in them.

NO SOUP FOR YOU!!

oldpainless
Oct 30, 2009

Remember on Seinfeld when Jerry was like 95% of the population is undateble when he George and Kramer are certainly not very attractive

SilvergunSuperman
Aug 7, 2010

oldpainless posted:

Remember on Seinfeld when Jerry was like 95% of the population is undateble when he George and Kramer are certainly not very attractive

Yeah the math adds up dummy, what aren't you getting

Ventral EggSac
Dec 3, 2019

Do you think George ate rear end during the Summer of George

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

Ventral EggSac posted:

100% but if he ever found out that one of his partners ate rear end, he'd dump them because he 'couldn't respect them after that'.

Ehud
Sep 19, 2003

football.

Ventral EggSac posted:

Vegetable
Oct 22, 2010

Philthy posted:

She definitely eats rear end and also ends up telling the gang about it and they can’t look at her boyfriend the same way again. Someone write the script ty

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Damn it, this always happens. I think I'm gonna score, and then I never score. It's not fair.

Wedge Regret
Jerry’s “move” involved eating rear end as part of the whole routine.

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

"Are you telling me you didn't know?"
Know WHAT?
"How could you not know?!"
What's to know?!
"...Elaine!"
What about Elaine?!
"She's a gobbler, Jerry!"
A GOBBLER!
"It's all over town!"
Elaine's a gobbler?! How could I not know!
"Like a Christmas Turkey!"
This is unbelievable!
"Oh believe it!"

Rupert Buttermilk
Apr 15, 2007

But Kramer's the rear end man. :shrug:

Jerry: "so... You eat it?"
Kramer: "oh yeah, buddy. The whole *claps hands and smacks lips* enchiladaaaaaaa"

Jerry leaves his own apartment like that theatre gif.

George enters.

George: "Wait, Where's he going?
Kramer: "He doesn't appreciate a good rear end."
George: "And you do?"
Kramer: "George, I'm the rear end man, of course I do."

Elaine enters, greets everyone. Kramer stares at her rear end, which George notices. Kramer then does his little verbal thing like he's just had a perfect perverted idea and goes back to his apartment, not before yelling out, in the hallway, "Ohhhhh YEAH!"

Ventral EggSac
Dec 3, 2019

What if he went to see Assman and turns out he was a ENT doctor and he just eats rear end daily

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

*After struggling for weeks to bring a much more successful and beautiful woman home with him, George finally succeeds against all odds.
Once there, he notices the light on his answering machine is lit. He plays the message in front of her, thinking nothing of it.*

Georgie it's your mother, your father's in the hospital. Kramer's got him eating rear end again. Call me.

Ventral EggSac
Dec 3, 2019

Vegetable posted:

She definitely eats rear end and also ends up telling the gang about it and they can’t look at her boyfriend the same way again. Someone write the script ty

"But you Yaddayadda'd over the best part!"
"Oh I mentioned the rear end"

Ventral EggSac
Dec 3, 2019

Big Beef City posted:

*After struggling for weeks to bring a much more successful and beautiful woman home with him, George finally succeeds against all odds.
Once there, he notices the light on his answering machine is lit. He plays the message in front of her, thinking nothing of it.*

Georgie it's your mother, your father's in the hospital. Kramer's got him eating rear end again. Call me.

fuckin lol reading that in her voice

Rupert Buttermilk
Apr 15, 2007

Frank: "What... the hell... is wrong with it?"
Estelle: "I don't like it. I don't want it, it's dirty, and I don't even think you'd be good at it."
Frank: "Are you kidding me? I was the best, baby! You don't even KNOW. YOU NEVER GAVE ME A CHANCE AND I'M THE rear end-EATING CHAMP! I've lost my train of thought."

I am Otis
Sep 22, 2003

Unrelatable trash tier poo poo show

The best character is kramer because he broke when the guy heckled him and it cost him nothing because he was already kramer and never gonna be anyone else.

See ya

hawowanlawow
Jul 27, 2009

Jerry and Larry definitely have different ideas about what is relatable lol

Funky See Funky Do
Aug 20, 2013
STILL TRYING HARD
Have you ever tried to find your girlfriend between 8am and 3pm on a weekday? I mean where do they go?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

I am Otis
Sep 22, 2003

Funky See Funky Do posted:

Have you ever tried to find your girlfriend between 8am and 3pm on a weekday? I mean where do they go?

My place