Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

DaChurl

I'm not familiar with the type of thing I'm seeing.
Another vote for modeling clay!
We can afford to pay for art school if it means our precious metal child gets to live their dream.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Plant MONSTER.

I was watching simpsons at 0.75 without knowing until a scene where homer and bart were getting back massages at a hotel and the noises they were making were super drawn out like a youtube poop
LUMP evolved into MAIN CHARACTER SKATER

Sherbert Hoover

Working hard, thank you!
i knew you had it in you, lump

this sig is protected by Simsmagic!

DaChurl

So proud of them for remembering to wear their helmet. Safety first!

biosterous

i love lump skater

thank you saoshyant for this sig!!!
gallery of sigs

he/him

pixaal

All ice cream is now for all beings, no matter how many legs.

Very Chichi inspired design, from Dragonball when she had character beyond angry mother, before Z. I guess the helmet would be pink then actually googling to compare. Maybe my brain drew a connection directly looking at it I'm not as sure.

sig by owlhawk911

Plant MONSTER.

I was watching simpsons at 0.75 without knowing until a scene where homer and bart were getting back massages at a hotel and the noises they were making were super drawn out like a youtube poop
NEW CRITTER ARRIVED

welcome SEED to the world

Leraika

Luckily, I *did* save your old avatar. Fucked around and found out indeed.
a plant.... monster.....

I love them

KitConstantine

Plant MONSTER. posted:

LUMP evolved into MAIN CHARACTER SKATER

I'm so proud :3:

Plant MONSTER. posted:

NEW CRITTER ARRIVED

BABY :kimchi:

Thank You To Pot Smoke Phoenix

Manifisto

Plant MONSTER. posted:

NEW CRITTER ARRIVED

:love: byob's highest and best use is now to protect, defend, and nurture seed

ty nesamdoom!

Twenty Four

:nice:

Sherbert Hoover

Working hard, thank you!
plant the seed in the jiggliest jello you can find

Kaiser Schnitzel

Schnitzel mit uns

i love our future plant friend

https://i.imgur.com/R8ctked.mp4
ty Manifisto for this wonderful sig!

pixaal

I thought it was an onion at first! Baby onion better not keep me up all night crying. No my tears, onions make me tear up.

sig by owlhawk911

Plant MONSTER.

i generally update this with new things on monday and tuesdays because i work a lot outside those days

dont get too excited about seed because our robo friend just got finished with his clay

clay golem

Manifisto

awesome!

ty nesamdoom!

Plant MONSTER.

BYOBMONSTERDEX

001. Worm
Loves waking up on beautiful dewy mornings to snack on delicious leaves. Plants grazed on by WORM usually end up growing much stronger, as a result, farmers welcome WORM into their fields with open arms and big smiles.

002. Slime
Smells pleasantly of fruit preserves. The sticky bodies of SLIME pick up dirt and debris and leaves floors looking sparkling clean. For these reasons, many homeowners have a slime or two roaming around.

003. Baby
Brought into this world by a mysterious bird, BABY are considered by many to be a blessing. There is no way to plan for a BABY; they just happen.

004. Seed
Inside the shell of SEED lies endless potential. For now, this power is dormant but with a little basic horticultural knowledge scholars and farmers believe SEED can bring many wonderful things.

006. Pupa
Evolved from WORM.
a steady diet of honey has left WORM in a blissful comatose state, so much so that it transformed into the nigh motionless PUPA. PUPA simply doesn't do anything. Entire religious sects have devoted themselves to the ways of PUPA.

009. Jellyfish
Evolved from SLIME
When given a shower cap, SLIME was so tickled by its shape that it took on the form of a marine creature. JELLYFISH loves to spend the day floating around listlessly in pools of water, eating delicious crumbs it scoops up with its many tentacles.

012. Lump
Evolved from BABY
Donning the dunnest of brown khakis, BABY strove for utter mediocrity and fell just short of those goals and became LUMP. LUMP wears cool shades to hide the spark of shame in his eyes. His friends and family all love him dearly - if only that were enough.

013. Robochild
Evolved from BABY
BABY was sent to school which molded him into an obedient ROBOCHILD. ROBOCHILD swears the C- on the display on its chest stands for CHILD, ROBO but we all know it's his grade average. Hey, ROBOCHILD! School doesn't really matter!

014. Angel Baby
Evolved from BABY
What could have been a tragedy has ended being a divine miracle! BABY when chopped to pieces, transforms into the wonderful ANGEL BABY. They resemble the putti seen on many a fresco. This has lead scholars to believe that chopping babies is an ancient practice.

021. Moth
Evolved from PUPA
After being left to rest in an enchanted forest, a beautiful MOTH emerged from its shell. Coated in a downy fluff, MOTH is beloved by many. There are two warring factions amongst MOTH fans however: is the true head on the end of the larger body or is it located in the upper segment which houses the antennae?

031. Hero
Evolved from LUMP
Stowing away for endless hours alone in their chamber with countless video games have rewarded the LUMP with all the skills and sagacity needed to become a respected HERO! Skating and racing games means HERO is a skateboard champion; JRPG and Fighting games gives HERO awesome combos and wicked spells. Ah, but there aren't any reasons to fight here, are there?

035. Clay Golem
Evolved from ROBOCHILD
After being molded into an average student, ROBOCHILD decided to mold themselves into a work of art to go against the grain a little. CLAY GOLEM has merged their mechanical nature with the modeling clay given to them. CLAY GOLEM can mold their many spheres into just about any shape but are worried the colors will mix into a muddy color if smushed around too much...

038. Punk Angel
Evolved from ANGEL BABY
Cleft in twine by an axe in her infancy, the irony is not lost on PUNK ANGEL, who wields wicked axe of her own. PUNK ANGEL takes zero guff from anyone and takes immense pride in her spikey halo. Her guitar apparently has a will of its own but is often in agreement with PUNK ANGEL as they share the same mantra: ROCK ROCK ON!

039. Alien
Evolved from JELLYFISH
After tasting the deliciousness of space food, JELLYFISH's internal alien genetics awoke and thus underwent the complicated transition into an ALIEN. This involved learning how to pilot a medusean UFO. ALIEN loves messing with people's crops and cows for no particular reason. Records also show many divine miracles that transpired through history were just ALIEN faffing about.

066. Fairy Queen
Evolved from MOTH
FAIRY QUEEN is one of the most gorgeous creatures to ever exist and boy does he know it. He came into existence after a MOTH was bathed in the wonderful magic of an enchanted fairy tale book. Now he spreads confusing feelings amongst the many denizens of the world. Look at those gams. Like. I know that's technically a moth dude but whoa.

099. Valkyrie Princess
Evolved from PUNK ANGEL
Although she has traded her sentient guitar for the blade (as well as the mace, the spear and the shield), VALKYRIE PRINCESS has certainly not traded away her love for unending mayhem and extreme violence. She'll turn any event into an all out brawl if given the chance and it's for this reason we no allow VALKYRIE PRINCESS into the operating theatre.

101. Invader
Evolved from ALIEN
Came to Earth to take over but now just wants to enjoy their many buffets. For this reason INVADER has evolved human-shaped appendages which it uses to peruse the food-laden tables of restaurants and catered events. INVADER employs a mind-altering field which renders itself invisible, except for the human-shaped appendages which resemble two identical sharply dressed men, constantly filling their plates with food.

Plant MONSTER.

what should we give SEED?

google THIS

Plant MONSTER. posted:

The eyes have it

Manifisto

frankly I would mix the googly eyes and the flowering fertilizer together! but if I have to choose just one,

google THIS posted:

The eyes have it

ty nesamdoom!

biosterous

rose & flower

thank you saoshyant for this sig!!!
gallery of sigs

he/him

pixaal

I have to go with eyes, viogro sounds too close to something not for children to me, I don't trust it! I'm sure it's fine and safe for children I just don't trust it!

sig by owlhawk911

Kaiser Schnitzel

Schnitzel mit uns

Plant MONSTER. posted:

rose & flower for sure though i would personally like to see a slightly higher phosphorus fertilizer used to ensure MAXIMUM SEED HEALTH. we might want to wait a little bit on the fertilizer tho or dilute it so we dont burn up the lil seed

Leraika

Rose and flower!

KitConstantine

I would also like eyes + rose and flower, but rose and flower only is also cool and good!

It says 'slow release' so hopefully won't make our lil seed grow up too fast :ohdear:

Thank You To Pot Smoke Phoenix

Heather Papps

hello friend

flower and rose

thanks Dumb Sex-Parrot and deep dish peat moss for this winter bounty!

Twenty Four

I really enjoyed the monsterdex recap! :)

This may be a throwaway vote, but I like the tree and evergreen food in the center.

Khanstant
i vote for clay

Plant MONSTER.

SEED became ROSE

we'll figure out what to do next soon

Plant MONSTER.

okay time to give our current crop some PRESENTS

HERO will receive a VIDEO GAME.

RPG or FPS?

CLAY GOLEM will receive a BOOK.

the works of BERNINI or the works of TARO OKAMOTO?

ROSE will receive a FLORAL SHOPPE TRINKET

BOUQUET, CACTUS DISH or ESSENTIAL OIL?

Sherbert Hoover

Working hard, thank you!
i don't think we should be encouraging our child to be violent: RPG

bernini is in the running for greatest artist ever born, and clay golems probably look up to sculptors: BERNINI

maybe rose will decide be a cool punk plant: CACTUS

Kaiser Schnitzel

Schnitzel mit uns

FPS

BERNINI

BOUQUET

Heather Papps

hello friend

RPG

BENRIDSNB

SUCCULENT

thank you pm for a fantastic thread!

thanks Dumb Sex-Parrot and deep dish peat moss for this winter bounty!

Barking Gecko

Mahoro says, "Naughty things are bad."
RPG

Bernini

Bouquet

Manifisto

rpg

taro

cactoids

ty nesamdoom!

DaChurl

RPG

Bernardo

Cacti

pixaal

what an RPG?! Like that Satanic Dungeon of Dragons? No no! FPS!
just google image search TARO OKAMOTO
Cactus are what you get for breakups, are we breaking up with Rose? ESSENTIAL OIL.

sig by owlhawk911

Leraika

RPG, Bernini, Essential Oil

Stoner Sloth

Leraika posted:

RPG, Bernini, Essential Oil

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Plant MONSTER.

ROSE evolved into CACTUS

Plant MONSTER. fucked around with this message at 20:35 on Jun 7, 2022