Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Cumdog Millionaire
Jul 21, 2022

Whoever told you not to kink shame had a shameful kink.
Other than not wanting to get poo poo all over my bed I just don't feel comfortable with out at least underware on. After sex, though, I usually end up just passing out naked.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Analytic Engine
May 18, 2009

not the analytical engine
socks and drawers are enough thanks, already sweat enough

A talking coyote
Jan 14, 2020

My cats like to sleep on my chest or back so I wear a baggy tshirt when I sleep to protect myself from biscuit making, and I’m not fond of the Pooh bear look so I wear basket ball shorts too.

latinotwink1997
Jan 2, 2008

Taste my Ball of Hope, foul dragon!

You know the whole “if you have an erection for more than 4 hours, call a doctor” warning? That’s what I’d have to worry about if I slept naked. These sheets are too drat silky smooth, gotta wear underwear.

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon
One way to confess to not wearing silk underwear I guess

Beardcrumb
Sep 24, 2018

An absolute gronk with a face like a chewed mango.

ReidRansom posted:

On on hand, is there a connection... ? On the other, I do have these lovely soft Darn Tough wool athletic socks that would probably feel great on shaved balls...

He died suddenly of a heart attack, but I'm pretty sure that was due to years of drug abuse, not sleeping like a Red Hot Chili Pepper in the late 80s.

Wool socks on shaved balls... might be onto something there!

William Henry Hairytaint
Oct 29, 2011

They'll never stay on you dummies

Ratios and Tendency
Apr 23, 2010

:swoon: MURALI :swoon:

I tried going full nude for a spell but I immediately noticed I was getting poo marks on the sheets along with piss and cum and lubricant and chocolate stains and also on my face and in my mouth and eyes, so I just went back to my Harry Potter onesie.

ReidRansom
Oct 25, 2004

Gainax posted:

Other than not wanting to get poo poo all over my bed I just don't feel comfortable with out at least underware on. After sex, though, I usually end up just passing out naked.

Why would you get poo poo on your bed? Maybe work on your wiping technique, get an asswasher toilet or something.

And also do you not all shower before bed?

The Bloop
Jul 5, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

Ratios and Tendency posted:

I tried going full nude for a spell but I immediately noticed I was getting poo marks on the sheets along with piss and cum and lubricant and chocolate stains and also on my face and in my mouth and eyes, so I just went back to my Harry Potter onesie.

tale as old as time

Turrurrurrurrrrrrr
Dec 22, 2018

I hope this is "battle" enough for you, friend.

OP: Do you know comfort in your own bed?

Goons: No, and I'll have you know I poo poo, pee, cum, and menstruate directly in my underwear.

Me, editing: I can't believe I forgot.

Turrurrurrurrrrrrr fucked around with this message at 21:03 on Jul 23, 2022

The Bloop
Jul 5, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

Turrurrurrurrrrrrr posted:

OP: Do you know comfort in your own bed?

Goons: No, and I'll have you know I poo poo, pee, and menstruate in directly in my underwear.

You forgot cum

I can't believe you forgot cum

TontoCorazon
Aug 18, 2007

Sad update:

I'm watching my mom's cat so no sleeping naked for like 2 weeks cause she likes to sleep in the bed with me. I know people needed an update on my nakedness and I'm sorry this is all I have to give

The Bloop
Jul 5, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

TontoCorazon posted:

Sad update:

I'm watching my mom's cat so no sleeping naked for like 2 weeks cause she likes to sleep in the bed with me. I know people needed an update on my nakedness and I'm sorry this is all I have to give

Post a picture of the cat

TontoCorazon
Aug 18, 2007

The Bloop posted:

Post a picture of the cat

Analytic Engine
May 18, 2009

not the analytical engine

big "little space-heater" energy

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

TontoCorazon posted:

Sad update:

So the cat gets to sleep naked and you don't?

Cat Hatter
Oct 24, 2006

Hatters gonna hat.

numberoneposter posted:

So the cat gets to sleep naked and you don't?

Did we lose a war?! That's not America, that's not even Mexico.

2nd Amendment
Jun 9, 2022

by Pragmatica
The Prophet Mohammed PBUH slept wearing clothes and he had to cut his sleeve to avoid waking up Muezza. I skip a step and sleep naked, thereby ensuring my cats can sleep undisturbed.

TontoCorazon
Aug 18, 2007

2nd Amendment posted:

The Prophet Mohammed PBUH slept wearing clothes and he had to cut his sleeve to avoid waking up Muezza. I skip a step and sleep naked, thereby ensuring my cats can sleep undisturbed.

Such wisdom, are you a prophet?

Spermanent Record
Mar 28, 2007
I interviewed a NK escapee who came to my school and made a thread. Then life got in the way and the translation had to be postponed. I did finish it in the end, but nobody is going to pay 10 bux to update my.avatar
Quick nap outside - naked
Good night's sleep - put on even more clothes

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Does sleeping bag count as clothing? This is important

Zil
Jun 4, 2011

Satanically Summoned Citrus

Colonel Cancer posted:

Does sleeping bag count as clothing? This is important

Depends on the sleeping bag

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Zil posted:

Wtf don't post this ever again

rekko
Jul 24, 2022

〜✧・♡・★〜🌟💗・♥・💗🌟〜★・♡・✧〜
❗スゴイ❗
Or post it all the time even when it's unrelated to whatever

Also, I sleep in just a nightdress except for like 4-5 nights a month, depending

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

Zil posted:

What in tarnation…

Mooey Cow
Jan 27, 2018

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Pillbug
You can sleep when you're dead, and i guess you could be nude in the coffin if you wanted.

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

rick, from nudedead

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Gonna get wider when I die
Nap Ghost
i'm so used to sleeping "in the buff" that when I do need to do otherwise for whatever reason it makes my stomach uncomfortable to have the underwear elastic on it while i try to sleep :negative:

Tiberius Christ
Mar 4, 2009

If you do sleep nude pls change your sheets at least once a week

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Heh implying that I use sheets :wmwink:

Ape Fist
Feb 23, 2007

Nowadays, you can do anything that you want; anal, oral, fisting, but you need to be wearing gloves, condoms, protection.
No, I wear shorts and a t-shirt to bed. Mainly so I can sweat and poo poo and piss and fart and cum into my clothes and not my precious linens which I change every 45 minutes like all the other goons itt.

TontoCorazon
Aug 18, 2007

Tiberius Christ posted:

If you do sleep nude pls change your sheets at least once a week

Once a week?

crispix
Mar 28, 2015

Grand-Maman m'a raconté
(Les éditions des amitiés franco-québécoises)

Hello, dear
i sleep nekit and sometimes i get boners!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :hehe:

TontoCorazon
Aug 18, 2007

crispix posted:

i sleep nekit and sometimes i get boners!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :hehe:

text me

Dixville
Nov 4, 2008

I don't think!
Ham Wrangler
Naked and only the topsheet with an oscillating fan :discourse:
My ex said sleeping next to me was like being in an oven. I have no idea why this happens

nominal
Oct 13, 2007

I've never tried dried apples.
What are they?
Pork Pro
I used to, but a few months ago I got cursed with psoriasis on my nether region so now because of all the unguents and whatnot I have to apply to keep my crotch from feeling like it's wrapped in flaming poison ivy, I wear loose boxers. Otherwise I feel like I'll probably turn the sheets into a big oily stain

I gotta say, I'm pretty new to this, but it's not real good times so far

William Henry Hairytaint
Oct 29, 2011

Zil posted:

I...I love this

rkd_
Aug 25, 2022

Zil posted:

Kinda sus

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mom and dad fight a lot
Sep 21, 2006

If you count them all, this sentence has exactly seventy-two characters.
I used to until my toddler kept sneaking into my room in the middle of the night

kids ruin everything; don't have them