Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

That Little Demon
Dec 3, 2020

lmao, don't even have the heart to make a thread about it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Preordered and refunded that rear end no questions asked.

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Wormskull posted:

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Wormskull posted:

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo
tfw no easing on the tweens 😩

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

GameFreak answering the phone "would you like to take a call collect from New Hampshire Asylum for the Slope Brained?" *click* "Hey bro how much can you upgrade pikachu's speed gyahahahaha"

Thanks Pablo and Sub-Actuality for the great sigs!

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011

American McGay posted:

I've heard many moderators complain about no easing on the tweens.

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

EmmyOk posted:

GameFreak answering the phone "would you like to take a call collect from New Hampshire Asylum for the Slope Brained?" *click* "Hey bro how much can you upgrade pikachu's speed gyahahahaha"

Lol

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Wormskull posted:

EmmyOk posted:

lmao

copy
Jul 26, 2007

EmmyOk posted:

lol

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

EmmyOk posted:

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

American McGay posted:

Leadthumb
Mar 24, 2006

EmmyOk posted:

Lol

PS this post is impervious to Flames because of the flame proofer. :)

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

Drafting up an epic parody of Taco’s Puttin’ On The Ritz but it’s Easin’ On The Tweens on my work laptop until I get fired

copy
Jul 26, 2007

Chuck Buried Treasure posted:

Drafting up an epic parody of Taco’s Puttin’ On The Ritz but it’s Easin’ On The Tweens on my work laptop until I get fired

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

When you’re new and you don’t know where to go to in your copy of Flash sixteen. Easing on the tweens.

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

Wormskull posted:

When you’re new and you don’t know where to go to in your copy of Flash sixteen. Easing on the tweens.

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Wormskull posted:

That Little Demon
Dec 3, 2020

ThatWhiteGuy posted:

I wonder if there is any crunch experienced by GameFreak employees. They definitely have tight deadlines because the games have to align with other media releases, with such a small team I hope they’re not working those devs into burnout.

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Wormskull posted:

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

:kstare:

Sleng Teng
May 3, 2009

Wormskull posted:

lol

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

Wormskull posted:

lol

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

That Little Demon
Dec 3, 2020

lol

Sleng Teng
May 3, 2009

Lol

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011

lol

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

herculon
Sep 7, 2018

Sub-Actuality
Apr 17, 2007

EmmyOk posted:

Wormskull posted:

lmao god drat

Sleng Teng
May 3, 2009

ThatWhiteGuy posted:

Supposedly Nintendo is actually a really good company to work for when it comes to work/life balance, at least it was a few years ago. GameFreak is a different company though so the conditions there could be different.

That Little Demon
Dec 3, 2020
god lol

Nostradingus
Jul 13, 2009

Working with Nintendo could be really good. But also it could be bad. It's important for me to say this.

Sub-Actuality
Apr 17, 2007

Lunchbreak At Nintendo

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

If you ask me the real "Game Freak"s are the guys who post in that thread!

Sleng Teng
May 3, 2009

Sure hope those diamond miners aren't in crunch, says man browsing the jewelry section of walmart.

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Sleng Teng posted:

Sure hope those diamond miners aren't in crunch, says man browsing the jewelry section of walmart.

lmao

Leadthumb
Mar 24, 2006

Sleng Teng posted:

Lmao

PS this post is impervious to Flames because of the flame proofer. :)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

Sleng Teng posted:

lol

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!